Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] Did you know? (Kilunzi & Simulizi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 pm
Traveling about to learn intriguing stories was fun, but the best part was talking to other people about those stories. What was the point in eavesdro--errr, in accidentally being a part of someone else's conversation unless you could spread the details around? Really, it was very important. It was like...spreading history. Rumors, secrets, hearsay, lies--it wasn't important. It was a rather noble cause, really...

For Simulizi, the one she "spread history" with most was her sister, Kilunzi. And that's exactly who she was on her way to meet. It was common for Lizi to leave her sister for lengths at a time and come back with loads of juicy gossip later on.

The details of what she had witnessed and overheard made her maw twitch into a smile of anticipation. Really, it was all too much. Plague, death, drama, romance...Lizi was flying just about as fast as she could.

Sensing her sister, the goddess shifted directions and landed, stumbling (gracefully) towards her antithesis partner in crime.

"Kilunzi~," she drawled, folding her wings, "you'll never guess what I just overheard..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:48 am
Kilunzi was taking it easy, lounging sleepily with Irc and Hem at her side. After a trip to the mortal lands, Kilu would often take a few days to relax and unwind. She couldn't help but be tense around the presence of mortals. So even though this trip had been a good one, there was some comfort in her usual routine. The sound of a very familiar voice caught her attention and she looked up to find the source.

The sight of her sister always brought a smile to her face. Though they were so different, Simulizi was her closest friend beside her raven companions. Some of the other Gods and Goddesses often thought that it was odd that they were so close. With their almost conflicting domains, they often thought that Kilu and Lizi would fight and even dislike each other.

Kilu saw it differently. Despite the fact that her sister loved sharing information, including secrets, which was against the very heart of Kilu's domain, they complimented each other perfectly. Lizi would always be an insatiable gossip, it was part of her domain and she could tell Kilu as many secrets as she wanted, and she would keep them. Kilu had also always looked up to her charismatic sister. She couldn't help it. It was like being drawn towards the sun, or a beacon of light.

"Good morning, Simulizi. I take it you have some information for me?" asked Kilu with a small, secretive smile.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:57 pm
Her sister seemed to be enjoying a quiet moment with her ravens, so much so that Simulizi felt a speck of hesitance in further disturbing her, but the gossip was too much fun to contain.

"Yes, love," Lizi answered, moving closer to her sister. It was information, sure, but it was more exciting than plain, old information. It was a story! It was a plethora of genres. The goddess couldn't even begin to decide where to start.

Well, that was a lie. Of course she could.

"I found myself in the...accidental company of a lion named Niyol. He's quite a looker, Kilu, let me tell you," the goddess goaded playfully. "But he wasn't so handsome when I first happened upon him. He was in quite a state," she said dramatically. "Gross, actually..." she muttered briefly, but continued, "But he didn't stay that way for long. You'll never guess what happened."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:05 pm
[Eskimo]

Kilu smiled at her sister's enthusiastic nature. Her smile always seemed to light up the entire area. She sat up from her reclinging position and settled into a sitting and listening stance. Even Irc and Hem perked up, ruffling their feathers in interest. Lizi did seem more excited than normal. It appeared that she had a truly juicy piece of gossip that she simply had to share. Well, Kilu was more than happy to listen.

She listened attentively as Lizi started her tale, highly amused at her sister's descriptives of the mortals that she met. Her sister never could tell a story straight. She was a natural born story teller and had to be sure that her audience was listening by drawing them in.

"Hm, well, what happened?" she asked with a smile, actually curious as to the handsome and yet not handsome mortal named Niyol.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces