Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tʜᴇ Jᴀᴄᴋᴘᴏᴛ! Gᴀɪᴀ Lᴏᴛᴛᴇʀʏ Gᴜɪʟᴅ ♔

Back to Guilds

A guild affiliated with the Jackpot! Gaia Lottery & Contests. We offer a wide variety of fun forum topics, games, polls, and more. Join now! 

Tags: Lottery, Jackpot, Gold, Money, Free 

Reply Member-run Lottos/Contests ✪
✎ 100,000 gold Giveaway ✫ Free Entry ◔_◔ 14/20 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was this thread a good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kira Kahli
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

9,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:25 pm
Sh4wny

No, but they had fried oreos at the county fair this year. I didn't buy any though. Have you tried them?

9)
at first i thought it sounded gross, but i tried one at the topsfield fair, and they're just so good, its just yumminess in one little fried thing  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:29 pm
Sh4wny
ello im Death
Sh4wny
Official Rachel Berry
Sh4wny
Yeah guys, why have all the slots not been filled by now?

Post 2.
Considering that people are a lot more busy then they were in the summer may explain that

good point

Oh good for you, you got lusty scoundrel 2

Nah, I don't have The Lusty Scoundrel. Idk why I haven't bought it, I have way more than enough

Oh I yhought you had already bought it,my bad iv been saving my gold for it but so far I only have 50k its still pretty good since I got it from doing puzzles and.playing zomg and selling all my stuff  

x-T2D

Friendly Giver

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150

leaving4goodsry
Captain

Friend

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:30 pm
Kira Kahli
Sh4wny

No, but they had fried oreos at the county fair this year. I didn't buy any though. Have you tried them?

9)
at first i thought it sounded gross, but i tried one at the topsfield fair, and they're just so good, its just yumminess in one little fried thing

Yeah, it sounds delicious, but very unhealthy at the same time, but more importantly, delicious☺  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:30 pm
ello im Death
Sh4wny
ello im Death
Sh4wny
Official Rachel Berry
Sh4wny
Yeah guys, why have all the slots not been filled by now?

Post 2.
Considering that people are a lot more busy then they were in the summer may explain that

good point

Nah, I don't have The Lusty Scoundrel. Idk why I haven't bought it, I have way more than enough

Oh I yhought you had already bought it,my bad iv been saving my gold for it but so far I only have 50k its still pretty good since I got it from doing puzzles and.playing zomg and selling all my stuff

Yeah, you should try vending to make money  

leaving4goodsry
Captain

Friend

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

x-T2D

Friendly Giver

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:32 pm
Kira Kahli
ello im Death
Kira Kahli
ello im Death
Anyone watvh the new episode of the walking dead?

5)
no, but the commercial looked epic, how was it?

It was epic I loved it but had one of those hook things,at the end where your like WHAT no it cant end like this tell me more 9

6)
a while ago i watched the 1st episode w/ my brother and at the end i got so angry because it ended crying i hate cliff hangers!

Ikr  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:32 pm
Kira Kahli

ello im Death

You guys should visit my profile and let me know if you like the first song that plays☻  

leaving4goodsry
Captain

Friend

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

x-T2D

Friendly Giver

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:36 pm
Sh4wny
ello im Death
Sh4wny
ello im Death
Sh4wny

good point

I did then my friend was like giveme your tickets and ill buy bed sheet sell it then give you half I gave him 654 tickets  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:40 pm
ello im Death
Sh4wny
ello im Death
Sh4wny
ello im Death
Sh4wny

good point

I did then my friend was like giveme your tickets and ill buy bed sheet sell it then give you half I gave him 654 tickets

Well, the way I make a good amount of money is by going to The Gaia Exchange forum, where desperate people sell items that they want to get rid of for lower prices. Then you sell the items you buy on the marketplace and make a profit☺  

leaving4goodsry
Captain

Friend

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kira Kahli
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

9,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:57 pm
Sh4wny
Kira Kahli
Sh4wny

9)

Yeah, it sounds delicious, but very unhealthy at the same time, but more importantly, delicious☺

10)
yes, very unhealthy but its not every day that you see them, so its a special treat kinda thing  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:58 pm
Sh4wny

You guys should visit my profile and let me know if you like the first song that plays☻

i love that song!! its just soo awesome xd  

Kira Kahli
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

9,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

x-T2D

Friendly Giver

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:11 pm
Sh4wny
ello im Death
Sh4wny
ello im Death
Sh4wny

Well, the way I make a good amount of money is by going to The Gaia Exchange forum, where desperate people sell items that they want to get rid of for lower prices. Then you sell the items you buy on the marketplace and make a profit☺

Ok thx man ill ckeck it out  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:22 pm
Kira Kahli
Sh4wny
Kira Kahli
Sh4wny

9)

10)
yes, very unhealthy but its not every day that you see them, so its a special treat kinda thing

Yeah, the fair is probably one of the only places that they are sold at. I'm glad you like the song, it is one of my favorite songs  

leaving4goodsry
Captain

Friend

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kira Kahli
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

9,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:24 pm
Sh4wny
Kira Kahli
Sh4wny
Kira Kahli
Sh4wny

9)

10)

Yeah, the fair is probably one of the only places that they are sold at. I'm glad you like the song, it is one of my favorite songs

whoever doesn't like that song is crazy, i love when it comes on at dances cuz its just so fun to dance to!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:45 pm
Kira Kahli
Sh4wny
Kira Kahli
Sh4wny
Kira Kahli
Sh4wny

9)

10)

whoever doesn't like that song is crazy, i love when it comes on at dances cuz its just so fun to dance to!

Yeah, I like your avi btw  

leaving4goodsry
Captain

Friend

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kira Kahli
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

9,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:52 pm
Sh4wny

Yeah, I like your avi btw

thank you! my last one was a bit creepy so i wanna save it for halloween, and this item for the hair is just so pretty i just had to buy it  
Member-run Lottos/Contests ✪

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff