Submit

The Final Boss

Unbeatable Genius

11,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:09 pm
I'm The Final Boss. My troll Kurloz Makara, The Prince of Rage, resides in the Homestuck tribe. On the outside he seems harmless enough, but there is something about him the other trolls find unsettling. He has a stitched up mouth, so he cannot speak. He can communicate only through sign language. He took a vow of silence due to his screams deafening is ex girlfriend, whom he now uses as a puppet. He is a religious nut that wants to destroy all the heretics.

Trolls of the Homestuck tribe are loved and adored by some, and hated by many. We tend to either be the most annoying, or the most popular of trolls. You love us or hate us. There is no middle ground.

As far as the real me, I'm Jess. I go by Faye sometimes because Jess is such a common name. You can call me by either one. Despite my perceived aloofness, I actually do enjoy talking. So, if you want to know me more on a personal level, just hit me up sometime.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:53 pm
I am Octrollber (name grab, haha). I've only started participating in the event this year. Call me whatever you want. I work as a farmhand for two old people.

I am a desert troll. I am territorial and enjoy pillaging and warfaring. The double-sided axe is my favourite weapon. I collect the skulls of my enemies.

hey witches

Bashful Fatcat

Amberose

Dangerous Lunatic

17,225 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:33 pm
I'm Amberose. Call me what you want, I'll answer to pretty much anything.

My troll's name is Brynne. She's the younger sister of Mosur.(Nasal Sex) She left her family behind after her brothers fought, believing Mosur to be in the right, and knowing he couldn't survive on his own. Once he finally found and settled in with his mate, Brynne took off by herself, to try and make a life of her own. She stumbled upon a swamp one day, and has called it home ever since. Everything she uses comes from the land, and since she has managed to scare off every other living creature, she is a rare troll who does not eat meat. However, she still loves clubbing things, so every now and then she'll go visit her brother and beat a few things on the way to take to him.

P.S. She's also very touchy about any Shrek related jokes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:48 am
hi I'm bailey, i've been around since like late 04 and the first octrollber wow so old so cool wowwww
uhm i'm an urban troll who is part of a gang
i really like cats
and i can eat a lot of food which isnt really a good thing
i suck at writing things about myself
yeah
this is stupid
don't read this  

i am surround sound

Nasal Sex

Thieving Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Ohay I'm Danny. I work with the Marine Resources Research Institute (I'm old) in the marine genetics department and enjoy surfing, breaking into abandoned buildings, and soccer.

Mosur's my troll. He got into a struggle for power with his brother, killed him, but in the process lost 75% of his sight. All in left eye, 50% in right eye. His horn got broken the same time. He was exiled by his people and traveled to the desert, as far away from his tribe as was possible. He enjoys smashing things and has incredible hearing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 pm
Hello, I'm Vanilla Chai Honey, you can call me Mina though. Gaian since early 04' I love drawing, playing my violin, and kitties.

My troll is Milana of the Desert Tribe. As far as trolls go, she's petite. But what she lacks in size she makes up for in speed and cunning. Though not quick to anger, she is fierce and will fight till she comes out on top. Which, incidentally, is how she lost her eye. She wont' go into details about it when asked, because it is a bit of a sore topic for her. Her trollmate is Mosur(nasal sex)
She is a fantastic cook, but can't hold her liquor so she doesn't indulge. Since she is not strong, as far as trolls go, she instead enjoys the art of stabbing and is quite skilled with cutlery.  

Vanilla Chai Honey

Devoted Hoarder

marwolfer

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:32 am
I'm marwolfer. I am

*23 years old
*married for almost 2 years
*9 months pregnant
*awesome.

I live in Germany though I'm originally from the USA. My troll style is probably best described as "city" because I normally like to wear pretty outfits even on top of my troll skin. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:20 pm
I'm Rabid Spartan. My name is Xavier but most people call me Xave (Zave). I come from a land down under and I do boring office work. This is my first year participating in OcTrollBer.

My troll is from the Northern tribe.  

Rabid Spartan

Lyfjaberg

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:30 pm
'Hallo :3
I'm Anafae, but if you'd like..you can call me Astrid, which is the name of my troll. I suppose..you could almost call her a Northern troll, but...different? She's a hybrid and full character I use in rps. She is also a massive shorty.

Her appearance makes her a little peculiar( relatively more human looking ) to identify due to her maternal side....yeah, that be fairy blood. So...troll fairy...call her a trairy, doesn't make her any less a troll! X_X Froll frair....you get the picture. But, don't let this fool you...them fairy are tricky buggers, so she naturally has a mischievous side, and can be a bit of a trickster, but unless it's for good reason....she refrains from malicious trickery. Her temper, on the other hand..is something else. Astrid has a hair trigger personality, mixed with a raging hunger.....

A little about myself:
I'm 23
Worker for haunted house( four year marker this year, WOO! ) and am very passionate in the art of terror...Grudge walk for the win!
Avid lover of Scandinavian lore, which my troll is based in.

*sucks at introductions*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:37 am
Updated: 7/24/2013

Yat-Kha here. But you can call me Crow.
Been on gaia since I was 16. I'm 25 now.
Steam Powered Giraffe, Professor Elemental,
The Men That Will Not be Blamed for Nothing,
Dr. Steel, and Mr.B The Gentleman Rhymer
are several of my all time favorite musicians.
Just thought I would throw that out there. >_>
I play alot of hack-n-slash video games,
read far too many books within any given time,
and have a tendency to be a major recluse.  

Pilzmann

Friendly Lunatic

Patron Saint Of Farewells

Precious Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 am
I am Dawn Morningstar formerly Iratus Mancipium. My friends call me Ira and you can too if you so wish or you can call me by a variation of my current name. I am new to Octrollber.

My Troll is Maeve. She can be a b***h but it's all about survival for her. She trusts herself only and isn't too keen on trusting others but if she does give her trust to someone, they have not only managed to impress her but they did something of great importance to prove their worth. She enjoys fighting, eating, sex and liquor.

IRL, I am a busy college student who have just recently found a prospective job after seven months of job hunting due to being laid off from my former job. I do enjoy a good rp as well as collecting all sorts of art. I will give out art randomly. I rather not be asked seeing as one, I am not yet comfortable with my art and two, it takes me hours (sometimes 13hrs or so) to complete.

If you ever want to chat, I'm here. I like to think that I am approachable so approach away. Just quote me else I may not respond. I can be very scatter brained at times.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:40 pm
Hiya, I'm Intox, The Tentacle Lover's other account. You can look at my other post to figure out what sort of person I am.

This troll is a modern city troll, with roots in the desert clan. He is a member of the troll mafia, and has a scar and amputated gun leg to show for it. Be careful what you say to him, and how, or you might end up in a ditch somewhere. exclaim

Lol, not really. I'm not hard to get along with, as long as you aren't a d**k. heart  

Intoxicated Tentacles

Benevolent Lover

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AngeIBae

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:34 pm
Hey guise. I'm lnsults obv. You can just call me Anna. I'll be 18 in seven days. (yay) My life has took a turn for the worst so now I'm a terrible person. No not really, I'm still very nice. I'm a college student and working on getting custody of my younger sister and autistic brother.

My troll is everytroll because sometime I'm modern or desert and all the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:35 pm
Hey, I'm Sugarvanes. I'm a preschool teacher, and wanna be writer. Most of my story ideas are urban fantasy but I'm trying to rebranch into high fantasy, and Troll-dom is a great gateway drug for that. in my free time I like to research mythology and gather as much cool info as I can, but am more versed in celtic fairy lore than troll.

My Troll is Moyna Huldra, a runty forest dwelling troll.

While Moyna is unmated, I'm very happy with my human male. :l

Idlewylde

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Neutral Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash