Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Hell Breaks Loose

Back to Guilds

Prepare yourself for an epic battle between powerful, supernatural creatures 

Tags: Fantasy, Supernatural, Roleplaying, Romance, Action 

Reply ⊱ Special Events
The Masquerade Ball (Special Event #2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

oOtsukisanOo

Devoted Streaker

9,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Autumn Dove Cho

Autumn wore a bored expression on her face as she strode into the mansion unnoticed, cursing the entire party and Ranier for making her go. Of course, she'd have to go then, but why bother wearing a stupid costume? She could've wandered in nude and still go unnoticed if she want
ed to, yet here she was in a qipao and a mask like everyone else, only everyone else could be seen right now and she couldn't. Autumn was quite a bit of a show-off, especially when it came to such a large quantity of people in one place, but her true goal right now was to find that stupid, weakheart wolf-man that had dared cause her a feeling of emotion, and rip him to shreds for last time. Unfortunately, that was more easily said than done, since no one here was really very recognizable...the Savages' greatest advantage was also her worst disadvantage. There didn't seem to be any activity right now, just random socializing with others (how did they even find each other?) and a few dancing in couples. Yawn. The only face recognizable to her was Ranier's mask, and that was because he'd gone so out of his way to conceal his identity, he was extra noticeable in the crowd. Rolling her eyes, she finally allowed herself to be seen so she wouldn't have to focus on her powers and looking for her old...."friend...at the same time.

♈ You do not know me... (Mood)
♈ Go away! Everyone and no one.
♈ I can find a way out...Masquerade
♈ I can carry my own things. Nothing
♈ Shopping? Well, maybe...Current Outfit
OOC: Sorry for the crap post, I think I've got a bit of writer's block right now >_<

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:25 am
How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home
Now that I know what I’m without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

~Co-Leader of the Anarchs~

Ambrosia, seeing the costumes that the others were wearing to the Masquerade, realized that perhaps she'd dressed a bit dark, with the black dress and mask, and while she did own clothes in other colors. . . Ambrosia simply tended to go with black more often than not. Something about the color felt right when she wore it. Wearing pink or purple. . . just felt out of place on her for some reason. Yet another thing that she and Lavender appeared to be opposites on, since the other blonde seemed to favor purple as much as Ambrosia favored black. Even Lucas had added a red jacket and golden mask to his costume. Well, Ambrosia usually did tend to be the only one dressed in complete black. Maybe that was part of the reason she liked doing so? And then, of course, there was little Tsuki, who looked absolutely adorable in his little outfit. Ambrosia had been rather surprised when she'd first seen the outfit, but she had to admit; it looked good on Tsuki, and the little fox certainly seemed to like it!

Another difference was that Lavender only carried one weapon on her, a dagger that she'd only taken along because of Ambrosia's insisting on it. The dagger was one of Ambrosia's that she'd gave Lavender, and told her that it was the only way she could go to the ball, was if she kept it with her. Ambrosia herself had quite a few daggers on her, hidden in very subtle places; inner hidden pockets on her dress, or in her sleeves. The long, flowing sleeves on her dress provided some good hiding places, after all. Ambrosia never went anywhere without her infamous daggers, after all. Especially not when she had a bad feeling about the place she was going.

When Lucas said that of course he would help to look out for Lavender, Ambrosia gave him a small smile. She didn't doubt that he would, but she felt better asking him to nonetheless. It was highly unusual for Ambrosia to be nervous, normally there wasn't really much that fazed her. But Ambrosia wouldn't deny that she was nervous tonight. She had plenty of reasons to be, after all. Josephina had warned them about the ball, and they were willingly walking right into it. Not that they had much of a choice, of course. And then there was the fact that she finally had her sister finally back, and this would be the first time out with Lavender, and she knew that Demetrius was probably plotting something to get revenge on her and Lucas getting Lavender away from him, without giving him the Jewel of Vita.

And. . . hmm. Ambrosia's thoughts trailed off as she took a look around as their little group walked farther into the mansion. There were quite a few people here, wasn't there? A lot more than Ambrosia had expected. There was almost double the number of Anarchs that resided in Skyline Lofts. Ambrosia frowned, coming to a stop and tilting her head a little to the right, taking in the crowd. "There's. . . quite a few people here, isn't there?" she whispered to Lucas, leaning over towards him a little. "I guess. . . maybe Cordelia invited Anarchs from another city?" she said, but something didn't feel right to her about that. No, something was wrong, she knew it. She glanced back towards Lavender, and saw Tsuki circling her legs, as if he were trying to led her closer to Ambrosia and Lucas. Malaki decided to help him out, and left Ambrosia's side to go behind Lavender and bump the back of her legs with his head, helping to nudge her closer to Ambrosia and Lucas, as well.

As the animals worked on moving Lavender closer to them, Ambrosia turned and looked for a clock. Spotting a grandfather clock by the bottom of the stairs, Ambrosia saw that it was now only five minutes until midnight. Almost time for Cordelia to make her appearance. Why exactly that thought made Ambrosia all the more tense, she wasn't sure. Ambrosia turned back towards Lucas, but before she was able to say anything, someone bumped into her on their way past. They didn't hit her hard enough to knock her off balance, and only make her stumble forward a little, though. When she turned around, she saw that the person that had bumped into her was a man, wearing a simple tux and a plain black mask that covered half of his face. He didn't bother to say anything, but he had a very familiar smirk on his face. Almost as if he'd bumped into her on purpose. Ambrosia frowned, taking a slightly closer look at his eyes. Ice blue, cold eyes. . .

s**t! The man turned and before she knew it; had disappeared into the crowd and out of sight. "That was Demetrius," she hissed quietly. "I didn't think he'd be stupid enough to come here," she muttered under her breath. She turned around and saw that Lavender was now standing closer to them, with Malaki standing directly by her feet, his back arched and staring in the direction Demetrius had disappeared in. That just confirmed that she'd been right, she thought, because Malaki hated Demetrius as much as she did. But why had he disappeared so quickly? And why was he stupid enough to come to an Anarch ball? He had to know that there was a good chance he'd be caught, didn't he? For a moment, Ambrosia was tempted to go after him, but she forced herself not to. It was too easy. Almost like he was trying to lure her into a trap or something, she realized. Although that would have never stopped Ambrosia before, had she been alone. Alone, Ambrosia would have been reckless enough to go after him. But, she had Lucas, and Lavender as well as Malaki and Tsuki with her. Running into a possible trap would risk sending Lucas, Lavender, Tsuki and Malaki into it as well, and that was something that Ambrosia would never do.

Tama Ice Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:30 am
No matter
What life puts
You through
No matter
How bad
It is
Don't let it break you
Always stay true to yourself

Lavander

Lavender's eyes widened just a bit in surprise once she had followed Ambrosia and Lucas into the mansion, and she saw the large group that was already gathered there. She had known that there would be quite a few people there. . . but there was a lot more than she'd expected. She started chewing nervously on her bottom lip and crossed her arms over her chest. She was already nervous enough around people as it was; but this many people at once? Yeah, Lavender was beyond just being nervous. Not to mention, she kept looking over her shoulder, making sure that Demetrius guy wasn't trying to sneak up behind her, or someone worse than him. Lavi nearly cringed at the thought of someone from her past suddenly showing up. She didn't think that any of them could find her here. . . but she didn't know for sure. Plus, she had a very bad feeling about the ball they were walking into.

She looked down as Tsuki began circling her legs, tilting her head a little at the fox. He looked absolutely adorable in his costume, and Lavender had scooped the little fox up and hugged him when she'd first seen him in it. She'd always loved animals, anyway, but she'd never been able to have her own. Since her sister and new brother had found her, however, Lavender had been spending a lot of time with Malaki and Tsuki, always slipping them little treats and was constantly petting one of them whenever they were around her. And, as strange as it might have been, considering how small Tsuki was, the fact that he'd hung back near her made her feel just a bit
safer. So when he started circling her, as if trying to get her closer to Ambrosia and Lucas, Lavender got the feeling that he had a good reason to be doing so, so she took a few small steps forward until she was closer to her sister and brother-in-law. Especially after Malaki had started helping Tsuki to nudge her closer to the other two, as well.

Lavender bent down and lightly petted the fox's head, and then the cat's, before she straightened again. Just in time to see someone purposely bump into Ambrosia. The person, a man, seemed familiar to her, but it wasn't until he had disappeared into the crowd and she heard her sister uttering Demetrius' name that Lavender knew who he was. Hearing his name, Lavender froze. "Demetrius? That was Demetrius?" she asked. "What's he doing here?

"It'll be fine, Lavi, don't worry," Ambrosia assured her sister.

For some reason though, Lavender only worried more at her sister's words. She didn't doubt that Ambrosia would do her best to try to keep Demetrius away from her. . . which was what worried Lavender all the more. Demetrius might have been trying to use her as leverage, but it was only to get to Ambrosia. Demetrius didn't really want Lavender, it was Ambrosia he was after. And what also worried her, was what if Demetrius had told someone from her past where he'd taken her? What if they showed up here? Lavender dragged in a deep breath, trying to keep from having a mini panic attack just at the thought.

Tama Ice Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:34 am
What you see
With me
Is what you get
Until
that is
You get to
See the other
side of me

Sebastian, being the observant person that he was, didn't miss the slightly anxious look in Chou's eyes as they headed into the mansion. Or the tense way that Chou looked. Two reasons all the more for Sebastian to stay close to Chou during the evening, he thought. Although, truthfully, Sebastian had already came to that conclusion shortly after Rainer had told the Savages about what the plan was, considering the fact that -from what Sebastian knew- Chou wasn't a good fighter. And to reasons still unknown to Sebastian, he had grown quite fond of Chou, and would hate to see him get hurt. Actually, that might have been a slight understatement. The fact that Sebastian had every intention of keeping an eye on Chou throughout the whole mess spoke volumes alone. For a very, very long time now, Sebastian had never bothered to look out for anyone other than himself, especially during a fight. Nobody would look out for him, so why should he look for out for anyone else? Had always been his take on the matter.

However, that Sebastian was going to be doing so with Chou. . . well, meant that Sebastian might have been just a bit more fond of Chou than he was willing to admit, even to himself. Sebastian snapped out of his thoughts as he glanced over towards Chou when he didn't hand over his wooden umbrella to the doorman when he offered to take it. Sebastian arched an eyebrow curiously, and then realized that Chou must have decided to keep it as a weapon, perhaps? It would probably make a decent one, he thought. Unless he had them hidden, Sebastian thought that perhaps that might have been the only one that he actually had on him. Sebastian himself wasn't much for weapons, but he did have a few hidden within his costume. Sebastian's powers weren't exactly the best for fighting, and he would need something for when the fight began. Especially if things went badly.

For the most part, Sebastian actually planned on trying to sit out the fight, and let the other Savages handle it. Besides, it wasn't as if Sebastian wanted to be a part of this. He didn't hate the Anarchs like the majority of other Savages seemed to. He didn't care enough to try to fight them. Unless he didn't have any other choice in the matter, of course. Walking farther into the mansion, Sebastian quickly -but subtly- began to scan the area. A grand staircase led up to the next floor, he could see a couple of people already on them. And a large crowd was gathered in the actual ball room. Some were dancing, others were sitting around at the tables. A few people mingled with the others, while some simply stayed to the side, watching. And waiting on Queen Cordelia to make her 'grand' appearance. Which would be when Rainer gave his signal for the Savages to reveal themselves and attack.

Looking at the clock, Sebastian saw that it was only five minutes till midnight. "Rainer will probably give the signal to attack shortly after Cordelia makes her appearance at midnight," Sebastian said quietly, keeping his voice just loud enough for Chou to hear. "I suggest, that we just try to sit it out. Let the others fight it out. There'll probably be so much chaos, I doubt that anyone will notice," he said, giving a shrug of his shoulders. Sebastian looked away, recognizing a few of the masks as being those that he'd seen a couple of the Savages wearing. Although it was still hard to pick them out from the crowd. So far, so good.

He spotted Rainer, who was one of the few people wearing a full length mask rather than a half mask. And beside him stood Kai. Sebastian sighed. He didn't care much for well. . . any of the Savages, apart from Chou. But Kai annoyed Sebastian quite a bit. "Oh look, Rainer brought his puppy," Sebastian muttered, sarcastically. Granted, Sebastian was being nice to Chou, and didn't plan on changing that anytime soon. . . but that didn't mean that Sebastian had changed his attitude towards other people, especially not someone that he disliked. After all, Chou had gave Sebastian quite a few reasons to like him. The others hadn't gave Sebastian any reasons at all to like them, nor did he think they ever would. "You might want to stay away from him, if you can help it," Sebastian added.

Tama Ice Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:35 am
I may not
Come from the
Best background
But that doesn't
Mean that I'm not
Good enough

William Quinn

Will felt the corners of his lips tug up into a small smile when Paisley asked what gave her away. He'd guessed right then. He'd been nearly positive that it had to be her, but it wouldn't have been the first time that he were wrong, of course. He'd been wrong enough to know that he should never just jump to conclusions. Jumping to conclusions only led to trouble. At least, with Will anyway. "A couple of things," he answered. "The blonde hair caught my attention first. But it was the eyes that kind of confirmed it," he admitted. "You have very pretty eyes," he added before he could think better of it.

Realizing what he'd said, Will quickly cleared his throat and glanced away from Paisley, towards the other Anarchs that were mulling around. There seemed to be quite a few of them here. . . more than he'd expected, actually. Will shrugged it off, however. Assuming that it was simply because Cordelia had probably invited more than just the city's Anarchs. She was the Queen, after all. It would make sense that she'd have some Anarchs from other cities there. Right?

Shoving the thoughts to the back of his mind, Will turned his attention back to Paisley. "I'm not really that fond of these kinds of things," he admitted. "But might as well make the most of it, right?" he said, as much to himself as to her. "I was thinking about getting something to drink from the refreshments table. Would you like to come with me?" he asked, holding his hand out for her to take, if she wanted to.

X_fireofthenight_X Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:37 am
No matter what
No matter where
No matter how bad things are
You can always
Count on me
To help you through them

Lex

Lex turned around when he heard a woman's voice behind him, and saw that it was the same woman that he'd passed on the stairs just a moment ago, asking if he was enjoying the party. He'd thought there was something. . . familiar about her when he'd passed her on the stairs, but the feeling only increased now that she was a bit closer. And her voice. . . he knew that he'd heard it before. But, at the moment, he couldn't quite place it. Not yet, at least. Maybe he would in a few moments, after talking to her a bit more?

Realizing that he hadn't answered, Lex quickly cleared his throat. "A little, I guess," he said, giving a small smile. Lex supposed he was enjoying a few things about the party, although he wasn't completely enjoying it. It was too hard to do that, considering all of the thoughts that kept running around his head. Most of them were centered around Nicolette. And a few kept going back to that other Savage girl that he'd crossed paths with during the Whirlwind Club attack, the one that had tried to drop the debris on his head. Why she kept coming back into his head, Lex didn't have the slightest clue. And then, of course, he'd been thinking a lot about his pack lately. It was closing in on the anniversary of that. . . incident, and Lex always thought about them more as it got close to that time every year.

The woman spoke again, saying that she had heard that the Queen was going to be making an appearance, and Lex nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that she will. She is the one that threw the party and all," Lex commented. Lex had never actually seen her before, but something told him that she'd be pretty easy to spot when she made her appearance. He couldn't imagine anyone crowned 'Queen' would be the subtle type of person, after all. Lex looked away, over the railing at the people walking around below. It was slightly more quiet up here, away from the muffled conversations and the music, and he would have probably just stayed up there until Cordelia came out. . . had it not been for what the woman said next; asking if he would like to dance.

Lex blinked a bit in surprise, turning his head back towards her. Before he could answer, she said she was sorry if he was interrupting anything, and asked if he was expecting someone. For some reason, Lex's mind faced on Nicolette. Maybe that was because he wished things were different, and that the girl wasn't a Savage, so that she could have been there at the ball, too. There wasn't any doubt in Lex's mind that he would have asked her. But she was, and there wasn't anything Lex could do about it. Clearing his throat, he shook his head. "Oh uh, no, I'm not expecting anyone," he answered. "I was just. . . stalling for time, waiting on Cordelia to make her appearance and see what she had to say." Lex looked towards a grandfather clock that sat in the hallway, just to the right of the stairs. It was now five till midnight, and Cordelia had seemed pretty strict on the time. So they probably had exactly five minutes before she came out. But. . . that should be enough time for a dance, right?

"Sure, why not?" he said, turning his eyes back towards the woman. "We should have time for a dance before Cordelia arrives," he said, holding his hand out for her to take. With Lex's ears being slightly extra sensitive, he heard the door open downstairs, and out of habit, turned his head in that direction, seeing a woman walk in. She had dark hair, and wore a pink Chinese-style dress, with a gold and black half mask concealing some of her face. Lex turned to look away, but something about the girl's eyes seemed familiar. It was funny that he could make out her eye color, even from his spot at the top of the stairs, but he did have extra strong eye sight, thanks to his werewolf nature. And the fact that the girl had red eyes caught his attention. Something about them made him think that he'd seen her before, but where. . . he couldn't place. She must have just been an Anarch that he saw around Skyline Lofts, he assumed. That would explain why she looked familiar. . . wouldn't it? Shaking off the thoughts, he turned back towards the woman that he'd been speaking to.

Starrynightlily Wrote:

oOtsukisanOo Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:38 am
Some people
Like to say
Trick or Treat
But
I like
to say that
Tricks are Treats

Because what better treat is there, than to play a trick on someone?

☠ Zane Draven ☠

Zane arched an eyebrow curiously at Cinta when she said that she didn't remember 'seeing a Zane in the files'. Files? That confused him, and his confusion only grew when she added that they'd just gotten a new group of Anarchs in, and she hadn't read the files on everyone yet. They kept files on the members of the Anarchs? That was something that he hadn't heard of, although he did make a mental not of it for later use. Maybe he'd pass the information on to Rainer when the 'party' was over. Although he might wait until tomorrow night, depending on how this went. If things didn't go according to plan, Rainer would be pissed. And if Rainer was pissed, it probably wasn't a good time to go speak with him. Granted, Zane wasn't actually afraid of the man, but he saw no reason in poking him without good reason.

Doctor Doom flipped his tail, giving a kitty version of a smile when Cinta said that she didn't like coming to these things, because it was always the same and not really any fun. "I don't like fancy get-togethers, but I like coming to them to play pranks on people. Usually the people at things like this are more uptight than usual; which means that they give the best reactions," the cat said. And they would probably give a very good reaction when the Savages attacked and the real fun began! But Doom kept that thought to himself for the time being. Especially since the girl was obviously an Anarch. Even Doom knew when to be careful of saying too much; no reason to raise the alarm within the Anarchs' circle until Rainer gave the order. Which was getting close, he imagined. It was getting closer to midnight, which meant that Cordelia would be making her appearance, and with it would come Rainer's signal.

Then Cinta asked what he thought of the whole thing. Zane pursed his lips, looking away towards the crowd of Anarchs. I think it's going to be a fight to remember, he thought. But he certainly couldn't say that, now could he? No, Zane might have not minded drawing attention to himself by pulling pranks on people; but he wasn't going to give himself and Doom away too soon. "I think. . . that the ball is the perfect place to find a few victims to pull pranks on," Zane said, his mischevious grin returning full force. "There's so many options to choose from, after all!" he said, gesturing his hand towards the many people that were mulling around in the surrounding area.

Zane tilted his head to the side, scanning the crowd for a victim. Ah, there was one! "Like that one, for example," Zane said, glancing back at Cinta. He pointed his hand towards an Anarch that was just coming through the door, and handing his jacket to the door man. "Watch this," he said. Zane snapped his fingers, making the jacket turn invisible just as the man handed it off to the door man. Both men jumped in surprise at the jacket sudden disappearing, and looked at each other, and then the ground. The jacket not in sight, the doorman took a step forward. "It's got to-" the man began to say, but never finished. His foot caught on the still invisible jacket and he fell forward, landing on his face on the ground. As the man hit the ground, the jacket became visible again, wrapped around the men's feet.

Zane grinned and turned back towards Cinta and Doom. "Not bad," Doom approved, nodding his head and chuckling as the man tried to stand up and wrap the jacket from his feet.

Doctor Doom

Demonic_Fox6548 Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:40 am
Well it's midnight, damn right, we're wound up too tight

We're going off tonight
To kick out every light
Take anything we want
Drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning
While we burn it to the ground tonight
We're screaming like demons, swinging from the ceiling

Rainer

Rainer was having a very hard time blending into the crowd of Anarchs, as if he were ugh, one of them. He wanted to give the signal now for the Savages to attack, and begin the fight. But, he needed to wait, just a little longer. Just until after Cordelia has made her appearance. He wanted the Anarch Queen to be in perfect view for the fight. Besides, he needed to give the Savages time to get in place. There were a lot of Anarchs already here, and they would need an equal number of Savages to be in place if they had a good chance of this succeeding. And it better damn well work, he thought as he looked around the room. If he went through all of this trouble for the plan to not work. . . he was going to be extremely pissed.

Hearing a voice to his right, Rainer turned his head to see Kai. It took him a second to realize that Kai was talking about everyone's attitude at the ball. About how they were celebrating having destroyed the Whirlwind Club before it ever got off the ground. "It'll be more amusing when they realize what's right under their noses," Rainer muttered under his breath. More amusing when he got to start killing Anarchs at their very own party.

He looked away, scanning the crowd again, and seeing a small group come through the door. The cat and fox gave away that it had to be Ambrosia and Lucas. There were two blonde females in the group, however. But this didn't surprise Rainer. No, Demetrius had told him about Ambrosia having a long lost sister. Although Demetrius had only told him the basics, and had only done so because he'd been warning Rainer that the girl was his. Eventually, he had cut a deal with Demetrius; if Rainer got a hold of Lavender, to try to get to Ambrosia and/or Lucas, then he wouldn't kill the girl and leave her for Demetrius. Although if Rainer actually held up his end of the deal was an entirely different story, of course. Rainer didn't take orders from anyone, especially not someone like Demetrius. But he had his own reasons for letting Demetrius join the Savages. For now, at least.

Glancing back towards Lucas, Rainer bit back a growl. He was looking forward to getting a little revenge on the male half of the Anarch Leaders. Especially since he had a damn scar from his sword. It was hard to scar a vampire, and when someone managed to permanently mark his skin; it pissed him off extremely. Which reminded him. . .

Rainer turned his head back in Kai's direction. "And remember what I said," he hissed. He was, of course, reminding Kai of his order that if he got a hold of Ambrosia, that he wasn't to kill her. Not right away, at least. While Rainer had his doubts that Kai would be able to get a hold of her, on the off chance that he did, Rainer wanted to use her in part of his revenge against Lucas. Although maybe he would have a slightly bigger chance to do so, considering that Lavender could be a weakness for Ambrosia. From what Demetrius had told him, it didn't sound like Lavender was a very strong person. Although Rainer knew better than to believe that. Underestimating someone could be quite dangerous.

xChibiChii Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demonic_Fox6548

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:20 am
—¤÷(`[¤*Cinta - Walczak - Strigori *¤]´)÷¤—
Nickname-Cin

Chains that pull me
Down into the deep dark
Drowning my emotions
In a river of pain and suffering

Wolf Form Dress Mask

Cinta looked at the cat doctor doom and smiled and nodded "i agree there is some Anarches here that has been here long then i like the elders and they do seem uptight like there expecting something to happen" she said looking at some of them with old fashion gowns, then she looked at the elders and they where talking to some of them. Then she looked at Zane to here is opinion about the party and when he said it Cinta didn't know about calling them victims it kind of sound like your going to kill them. But when he said "for example" she looked and watch and could help but laugh a bit, she didn't want to laugh out loud so she put her left hand over her mouth "That was pretty good" Cinta said moving her hand from her mouth chuckling. Cinta hadn't laugh like this for awhile she was actually enjoying herself "let me try" she said use to pull pranks on the elders when she was little. She then looked around and saw one of the oldest members heading for the table that had food on it, her eyes flashed to a light blue color and some ice appeared on the ground in front of him. When he stepped on it he slipped and fell forwards hitting a plate of food on the table and it flipping making the food fly on some of the ladies that had the old fashion gowns on 'oh no that was to bad' Cinta thought only wanting to make the guy slip not make him do that "oops... i think i went to far on that" Cinta said seeing the ladies disgusted with the food on them.

She then some people helping the guy up and other people was staring at what had just happen
'i hope the elders didn't see me do that if they did i wouldn't hear the end of it' she thought sighing a bit and then she looked over at Zane to see his reaction on what she just did. Cinta wondered if he would laugh or not 'will he laugh or will he think that was to much i only meant to make him slip that's all i didn't mean for those girls to be the victims as well' Cinta thought hoping the it wasn't to much and she would get in trouble for that. She then remembered when she use to pull pranks on the elders she always got in so much trouble that she would not be allowed to go outside and had to stay in her room for a couple days to learn her lesson to not pull pranks on people it was wrong they would always say.

Does anyone know I'm broken inside?
Nobody does and nobody tries.
Who cares about how I feel?
Nobody does, nor ever will.

((OutOfCookies::. ))
Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:20 pm
Nicolette

Nicolette looked at the man before her as she waited for an answer from him. She tried not to stare, but there was defiantly something familiar in those beautiful, brown eyes’ of his. Her mind filled in the rest of Lex’s face around the eyes’ peering out of the mask he wore. Nicolette could not decide if she Lex to be under there or not. She was not sure what was typical for an Anarch if there was such a thing: she was sure however that talking like she had with Lex that night was not a ‘typical’ Savage Anarch interaction, considering the reaction and resulting fight she had witnessed between Lex and the other Savage, besides she and Lex had not known they were supposed to be enemies, not right away at least. Nicolette sighed: it was so much easier when they had just been two friends’ taking a walk. She wanted to still think of Lex as a friend, maybe things would become clearer after tonight, lines’ would have to be drawn, but until then even if it was not Lex under the fox mask she could dream, couldn’t she?

She shut her eyes’ for just a second: scolding herself when her head started to ache again: her ears’ had pulled against the pins’ trying to twitch hearing a familiar, but muffled voice as the man spoke. Nicolette smiled a little in spite of herself when he said guessed he was enjoying the party a little bit: she supposed misery really did love company, although neither of them seemed completely miserable, not on the outside at least, but Nicolette herself was hiding so much under a smile at the moment.

When the man said that Queen Cordelia had thrown the party and most likely would not miss it, Nicolette nodded a bit: Rainer had not told her that the Queen was throwing this party, but the mansion where it was being held was so glamorous, probably even before the decorations’ went up, she supposed he thought it was implied, that or it was on a need to know basis. She had not seen much of Rainer, but he seemed not very trusting and like he yelled a lot or was in a bad mood most of the time, although she did not blame him for that and she was not sure that was an accurate first impression.

Nicolette smiled when the man in front of her accepted her invitation to dance. She blushed as she took his hand and walked down the steps' to the dance floor below. Nicolette did like to dance, but had never danced with a partner, not like the other dancers' were, she had been watching though and she thought she had a grasp on it.

Once at the bottom of the stairs' again Nicolette turned to face him and placed her free hand gently upon his shoulder, "Ready?", she asked and then moved one foot back to start: focusing on the handsome man in the tuxedo and half fox mask in front of her. Aware of her surroundings’, but not more than she had to be: preferring to forget she was in a room of mostly enemies’ some of whom were likely to try to kill her on sight once she revealed herself as a Savage: maybe she should have stayed upstairs’, but it was too late now.

“So, liking the party anymore?”, Nicolette asked her partner curiously, a smile in her voice as she watched those brown eyes’ behind his mask.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

Starrynightlily
Vice Captain

Angelic Bookworm

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Kuurokocchi

Timid Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:00 pm

kai valentine ♠
Current Outfit & Mask

Upon hearing Rainer's words, Kai let out a chuckle. The young man then turned his attention back to the crowd and watched as they continued to converse. Then after a few moments longer, he let his gaze fall on Ambrosia once more and soon after, Rainer reminded him of what he told him back at what used to be the Whirlwind Club. Hearing this, Kai's grin grew. "Of course," he said, keeping he gaze on the Co-Leader of the Anarchs.

Was the man stupid or something? Of course Kai didn't forget. How could he forget? Why he'd never, especially since he'd come up with a little plan of his own. As soon as he got the chance, he would take the b***h and make her wish she'd never messed with him. Then he'd drag her back to Lucas and kill him too. It was the perfect plan.

Ooc: x3

Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:43 pm
◈Brianna Vescovi

I had a heart then... but the queen has been overthrown
And I'm not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat
And I'm not keeping now,the strength I need to push me

Brianna noticed the male approaching her before he even got here. See, this was why she didn't spend much time at the Hollowbrook hotel to begin with. Angels in the Anarchs made sense, but a Savage angel was unheard of. Combined with her...feminine appearances, she figured she'd gotten enough attention with the humans. At least she could turn away a human without fearing retaliation. "Well, what's your mask supposed to be?" She asked him, planning on starting a conversation and backing out as quickly as possible, only wanting to know whether or not he was an anarch or a savage.

Whatever he told her, she would decide to pose as for the rest of the night. There were personal and morla pros and cons to either side, and her mind was alreayd made up on what to do, but deciding a solid figure to play as would be tough...and might decide the outcome of the battle she was sure to start. Waiting would come first though, savoring every moment of the party and the semi-oblivious harmony of the two before dropping the bomb. And as soon as she did, she'd be back off to Brazil, where the Savages wouldn't hear of her for another few years. At least, that was what she wanted.

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home

Starrynightlily Wrote:

oOtsukisanOo

Devoted Streaker

9,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

xxxCheshireCat

Hilarious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Giseℓ ℓe "Sabrina" Choiseuℓ

A petite woman in a black dress and full golden mask entered the ballroom with a mysterious and dangerous air to her. Beautiful blonde hair was pulled to the side in messy curls while the golden mask framed and hid her face from all the world. It was Giselle who was in a fairly good mood although it was a precarious one. Rainer had informed her of this get together of the Anarch's, although he hadn't directly spoken to her since she had been in and out of his room. They never directly saw each other but she had found out about the party when she happened upon some of his plans. A masquerade had sounded like great fun especially when it involved beautiful gowns and masks; two of her favorite things.

All eyes were on Giselle as she moved towards one sour individual who stood out from the rest; her darling Rainer. She could tell he was trying to remain inconspicuous but the female vampire could feel the hatred pouring from him. She smiled beneath her mask as she elegantly moved towards him and circled him and his current companion.

"My, my, you are so tense and angry, I can cut it with a knife," Giselle said leaning towards Rainer and placing her hand on the side of his cheek. "Relax, you should have some fun before the real fun begins," she continued moving away.

Giselle scanned the room once more before noticing the golden haired leader, Ambrosia. Even though everyone was wearing a masquerade, Giselle would recognize that woman's figure anywhere since it was one she planned to tear apart, limb from limb. There was another similar female with the Anarch's leader, almost as if they were related; that couldn't be possible. It just must be a coincidence.

She soon turned back to Rainer moved back towards him and stood on her toes as she lifted her mask partly to tease him. Her lips hovered over his, almost touching, but not completely before stepping back suddenly, her mask placed back. Giselle held out her hand to him as if she was beckoning him to lean towards her.

"Dance with me; let's enjoy it for a moment before it all burns," Giselle said.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:08 am
Everything has a price, the only thing that matters is...

gaia_smilies/icon_diamond.png
ChesterJones
Chester smiled under his gold and silver mask as the red haired angel spotted him approaching: there was a distance in her beautiful, vivid, green eyes' that seemed to say she did not want to be there, or more precisely: she wanted to be elsewhere. Chester himself was enjoying the Masquerade quite thoroughly and could not understand why anyone would not be much less why they would want to leave: the ball had everything anyone could want: music, dancing, good food, beautiful people.

He let out a short, soft laugh when she asked what his mask was supposed to be, "Oh, this...just something I picked up", he said."You look as if you are not enjoying the ball? Perhaps I can help", Chester laughed to himself: of course he could spice up the angel's night if she would let him: he could show her what the ball tonight was really all about.

Chester looked briefly at the bracelet the jewel of which, as well as being exquisite, also functioned as a watch: five minutes' until Queen Cordelia made her appearance and Chester would not expect royalty of any kind to be late, after all what was the point of throwing a ball you yourself would not be attending.

"May I have the pleasure of this dance?", he asked, offering the angel his hand.

How much you are willing to pay

oOtsukisanOo Wrote:

Starrynightlily
Vice Captain

Angelic Bookworm

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Tama Ice

Vicious Vampire

11,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:17 am

AELIUS LUCAS RAVENHEARST
Vampire About 3000 years old Co-leader of the Anarchs

xxxxx"The greatest victory is the one achieved without a fight."

iiiLucas is currently in the company of Ambrosia and Lavender. iii

Quite honestly, Lucas was so used to Ambrosia dressing all black that he didn't even notice. He was aware that she had a couple of colored pieces in her wardrobe, but he rarely saw them besides when opening said wardrobe to fetch her something or look for eventually misplaced clothes of his own. He on the other hand used quite a lot of light or earth-colored clothes. He had a theory he was still shaped by his upbringing also in his choice of clothing; He was used to wearing a lot of white and beige himself.

But he supposed there were reasons in the past for why Ambrosia chose to wear all dark-and-mysterious black and her sister seemed to like the more royal purple. Clothes did say a bit about you, didn't it? But then again, you shouldn't judge the book by it's cover. That was quite true to all of them, really. Perhaps was it also true for the people around them, and yet, Lucas couldn't help but enjoying people-watching, trying to recognize the people behind the mask based on what he knew about them. There was a guy with a fox-mask he did identify as Lex, and a couple of others he thought he recognized. Really, there were such a lot of people here! Had Cordelia invited Anarchs from other cities, or was her security people this high in numbers and this well covered up? Somehow, the thought didn't sit well with Lucas.

A moment later, Ambrosia spoke his thoughts exactly. "Maybe" he simply replied, but Ambrosia knew him well enough to hear that his usually quite firm and certain voice sounded doubting. Hopefully Lavender wouldn't notice the difference. Really, the last thing Lucas wanted to do, was to upset her any further. She already seemed quite stressed out by everything. He was about to turn to her as Tsuki and Malaki managed to shove her towards Lucas and Ambrosia, but then he was distracted by Ambrosia suddenly stumbling forwards, causing Lucas to reach out an arm to catch her if she fell. He had a tendency to do that. But hey, it wasn't exactly a bad habit, was it?

But while Lucas was frowning over the rudeness of this stranger, Ambrosia realized him as much more than that. Caramel eyes darted to her with surprise and worry buried inside. "Are you sure?" he asked, letting his eyes glance over the crowd, trying to recognize the male who had just bumped into Ambrosia - probably on purpose. But he couldn't see him. It would be quite hard to sniff his way to the other as well, considering he might have been all over the room already. A part of him wanted to send Tsuki to look, but quite honestly, he was worrying the little thing could be stamped to death if something were to happen. Tsuki was perhaps a Chimera, but at the moment, he wasn't much useful in battle.

Lucas was still frowning as he glanced over at Ambrosia. A part of him wanted to ask Ambrosia to take Lavender and get out of there while he warned Cordelia - just to get them out of the way should he be right about something being up -, but that was not a plan that would work out in the end. Ambrosia was not the kind to stand by and watch others handle things, and Lucas was well aware that she was a marvelous fighter. Not so much of a diplomat, though.

For once, Lucas was at loss what to do. He wanted to act, but there were so many people here, and their very queen was about to make her entrance while Demetrius was sneaking about. "Do you think Cordelia will come down the stairs?" he mumbled to Ambrosia. "If so, I think we should move over there." It wasn't in the nature of any of them to flee, so there really wasn't a point in standing close to the exit. However, perhaps Ambrosia would rather have her sister safe than stay and fight. Lucas couldn't really blame her.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

⊱ Special Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces