Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Hell Breaks Loose

Back to Guilds

Prepare yourself for an epic battle between powerful, supernatural creatures 

Tags: Fantasy, Supernatural, Roleplaying, Romance, Action 

Reply ⊱ Special Events
The Masquerade Ball (Special Event #2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

X_fireofthenight_X

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:45 pm

ıllıllı ραιѕℓєу αяαвєℓℓα ¢αятєя ıllıllı

The young blonde had debated for many hours if she should attend the Masquerade Ball or not. There was going to be people, and lots of them. People aren’t exactly her strong point. Never have been. It was about eight o clock by the time she decided to go. She showered quickly and it only took her an hour and a half to get herself ready. It was probably the fastest she’d ever gotten ready for anything.

Glancing at the clock, she took a deep breath. The only reason she had even decided to go was because there was a part of her that wanted to see Will again. Ever since the library, she hadn’t been able to stop herself from thinking of him. Now that she thought about it, it would be difficult to actually find him, with everyone wearing masks. Shaking her head to push the thoughts away, she walked out the doors of Skyline. She had called for a limo earlier, which now waited for her. Reaching the limo, she slid in slowly, careful not to mess her dress up.

Paisley watched the objects outside pass by quickly as the driver took her to her destination. She let her mind wander, something she should never do. Finding out more about people like her was turning out to be harder than she thought it would be. Her power seemed to be evolving in a way she didn’t know how to handle. Hence why she’d been in the Library. A small smile appeared on her lips. There she went thinking of the library again, and with that thought came the thought of him. She’d never allow herself to get any closer, no because she breaks everything she touches. Friends, or even acquaintances are something she doesn’t have and for a good reason too.

The young woman snapped out of her thoughts as the car came to a stop and her door opened. Giving the man holding the door open a smile, she slowly stepped from the car. Looking up at the mansion, she couldn’t help but gasp. The place was huge, bigger than anyplace she’d ever been, or seen. Taking a few small steps away from the car, she bit her lip. Was this even a good idea? Coming to a place with so many people. Touching someone would be near impossible to avoid.

How long was she going to keep this up? No one can live without some sort of interaction with others, well, not for very long anyways. Walking up to the front doors, she smiled sweetly at the doorman who opened them. Taking a deep breath, Paisley walked into the mansion. She let her mouth open slightly in awe. The place was beautiful. Simply amazing. Gripping the side of her dress in her hands, she made her way deeper into the mansion, finally finding where most of the Anarchs were gathered. Moving off to the side a little, Paisley stayed near the entrance, her eyes wandering. She didn’t know anyone, which was making her standing here feel rather awkward. If she could only find him, then maybe she wouldn’t feel so awkward standing alone.

ıllıllı ѕєєєя ıllıllı

Costume

OOC: So sorry if it's horrible. Under the circumstances I hope it's okay. =)
Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:03 pm
Nicolette

Nicolette felt a little out of place, but tried not to look it: for one thing it was hard to hide her awe of her current surroundings. She was surrounded by enemies’, but that was not the reason for Nicolette’s discomfort: as far as she was concerned she was always surrounded by enemies’ and only one person so far had made her feel differently. Her discomfort came more from the fact that her ears’ and tail had to be not only hidden, but also pinned down so if they moved, which now they could barely do, it did not look like something otherwise hidden was trying to escape. She could hardly wait for Rainer to give the word so she could feel like herself again and not like she was pretending to be something she just was not. Nicolette liked the costume and it hid the dagger belt perfectly, although she would have to ditch a few things when the fighting started and there would be fighting. Hopefully, Lex stayed out of the way: she still could not imagine fighting him, even if she needed to and Nicolette was glad she had been able to avoid Lex so far and had not had to act upon her parting words which she sometimes regretted: it was an extremely intimidating thought to be on the other side of the white wolf, with that speed and power, she shivered both at the thought and the fact that now, here at this party it was a real possibility she would have to face and even though she knew they were the same, when it came to Lex Nicolette wondered if she worried more about the wolf or the man.

Mingling was not a strong suit of Nicolette’s and she knew that she had Lex to thank for her being comfortable at least to some degree with being surrounded by the Anarchs’: she wondered how the other Savages’ were fairing with that. When Nicolette could not sit still anymore she got up to walk around: perhaps mingling might help her get rid of her nervous energy and she was not completely sure who her fellow Savages’ were under their masks’ but Nicolette hoped she was not alone here, they would not do that to her, would they? She dismissed the thought when her eyes’ caught sight of Rainer: this was important to him, too important to leave to chance. Nicolette knew the reason for this party: the Anarchs’ were gloating and patting each other on the back for knocking down one of the Savages’ clubs’ before it even got up and running: while she had not been involved with either group then, she did sympathize with Rainer for losing his club, but revenge was not really a motivating factor for her. She had made sure to do her homework after that night at the park: now she could identify her fellow Savages' and the Anarchs’ the Savages' had files' on by face, something which admittedly would not help her while everyone was wearing masks’ the only Anarch she had a chance of knowing with the mask on was Lex and she could know him by smell, then again there were so many smells’ around here and going around smelling people was an excellent way to arouse suspicion and possibly get thrown out: something she was sure Rainer Black would not thank her for.

Lex’s scent was here, but it was so subtle under every other smell there was in the hall that she could pretend it was her imagination because she wanted to see him rather than face up to the fact that he was here and she may have to fight him although realistically she knew both were true, she would only admit it to herself. Nicolette put her hand with manicured and red painted nails on the banister and started up the grand staircase so she could get a better view over the party and because large crowds bothered her, yet she knew once she got away she would want to be in the thick of it again: Nicolette had lived with the same indecision and conflicting interests’ her whole life, it was in her nature, but rarely stopped her from acting, most of the time on impulse.  

Starrynightlily
Crew

Friendly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

oOtsukisanOo

Devoted Streaker

9,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 pm
◈Brianna Vescovi

I had a heart then... but the queen has been overthrown
And I'm not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat
And I'm not keeping now,the strength I need to push me

....I have no idea why I'm here. Brianna frowned as she tossed her mask back and forth in between her hands, already perched on the mansion roof. She'd just taken a full day to fly in from a great distance on short notice to attend the Masquerade, yet she didn't even know why, or even what side she went for. She'd gotten the information from the Savages' side of course, since she was technically a Savage, but by her own definition, she was either Neutral, or leaning slightly toward the Anarch's side. See, the redheaded angel hadn't actually joined the Savages on her own free will, and spent as little time in that dreadful place as possible, which was why most Savages had never even heard of her existence. She watched the small dots of people go by, insignificant in their glimmery masks and gowns from this height, even in their overwheliming numbers. It seemed both factions had grown quite a bit while her room in the Hollowbrook hotel gathered thick clods of dust, while she was out forgetting her past life in guilt. Everything she saw reminded her of her family tonight. The rising silver moon looked just like Dirk's hair. Michelle would've loved that white butterfly mask... Brianna sat there for a few minutes playing this little game with herself, enjoying the idea that one side didn't know who they were mingling with. Of course, she could go ahead and inform the Anarchs now, but she'd feel bad for ruining such a lovely gathering. Ironically, she couldn't even pick out one side from the other from here, how well they blended when they weren't set on killing each other. Deciding to inform the Anarchs when the time felt right, hopefully with as little casualties as possible, she leaped off of the building and spread her pure white wings, throwing a glowing moonlit shadow over the crowd as she caught a small draft of air to cushion her descent.

Brianna continued her stride seamlessly from her landing, doing her best to blend with the crowd. No one looked familiar, even from eye level. Of course, that was to be expected at a masquerade, but she expected to recognize a face, an aura, something. Throwing a smile in the general direction of the greeters, she was far too preoccupied with her inner debate, over whether or not raising a small alarm for Ambrosia would do more harm than good. It was no problem for her, with her abilities, but she'd never been the best at predicting others-- that was always her little brother's job.

Costume

You show the lights that stop me
turn to stone You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:42 pm
—¤÷(`[¤*Cinta - Walczak - Strigori *¤]´)÷¤—
Nickname-Cin

Chains that pull me
Down into the deep dark
Drowning my emotions
In a river of pain and suffering

Wolf Form Dress Mask

Cinta arrived with the elders sighing not liking being at these sort of things, she then looked up at the mansion and thought that it was a waste of money "I'm going to go in and look around" she said to the elders not giving them a chance to say no and just went inside. When she did it was so fancy for her taste the doorman greeted her and she nodded as she passed him 'why do i got to be here it's just the queen... why what is the big deal' she thought sighing not watching where she was going and bumped into someone "sorry i wasn't looking where i was going" Cinta said with a stumble backwards. She then looked to see who she bumped into and since it was someone with a mask she had no idea who it was, but she had a feeling that it wasn't someone she had met yet 'it's none of the leaders or that nick guy who is it' Cinta thought still looking at the person she bumped into. Cinta just stood there not sure what to say to the guy she didn't know who he was so she could say his name since she didn't know it, then she looked pass the guy and saw people dancing.

She was a bit surprised she knew it was a ball but she thought it was only to meet the queen and that's it not a real ball with dancing and all that
'maybe i should tell the elders i'm not feeling good and just leave so i won't have to be at this thing' she thought not like dancing at all well slow dancing cause with that you got to get close to someone and she doesn't like getting close to a guy she doesn't even know.

Does anyone know I'm broken inside?
Nobody does and nobody tries.
Who cares about how I feel?
Nobody does, nor ever will.

((OutOfCookies::. ))
Lucretia21 Wrote:

Demonic_Fox6548

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:37 am
Some people
Like to say
Trick or Treat
But
I like
to say that
Tricks are Treats

Because what better treat is there, than to play a trick on someone?

☠ Zane Draven ☠

Zane hadn't been at the party for very long, but he'd already pulled a few pranks in that short amount of time. He'd summoned a glass out of someone's hand, snickering at the look of surprise on the woman's face when her glass had simply disappeared right out of her hand. He'd also summoned a chair to him, right out from underneath one of the guests and making the man fall right on his butt on the ground. That had been even funnier than the woman's reaction! Then, of course, the best of all had probably been when Doctor Doom had suddenly 'appeared' on that one woman's plate. The plate had been empty, and the purple and pink cat and sat down on it, invisible, and then suddenly turned visible right in front of the woman. The woman had yelped, and jumped away. She'd almost reacted like a human at first, and not a vampire. Although to be fair, a human would have ran away screaming, and not just gave the cat a dirty look and demanded a new plate.

Doctor Doom was Zane's cat, and partner in crime. Although he wasn't any ordinary cat. Not just was the cat's color unusual, but the fact the cat often talked made him very unique! And of course, he had that power of turning invisible. Doctor Doom and Zane had been together for quite some time, and in that time, they had gotten pretty damn good at being a duo of prank pullers. Currently, Zane stood beside a table, watching the guests, and trying to pick out his and Doom's next victim. "What do you think about that one?" he asked, turning his bright green eyes towards the cat.

"I don't know, Zane. . . I think that one looks like more of a screamer," the cat replied, flipping his tail towards a table at the far right of the room.

"Perhaps," Zane admitted, tilting his head a little. Before the fight started, Zane wanted to pull pranks on as many of the Anarchs as he possibly could. Granted, Rainer probably wouldn't like that; Zane drawing attention to himself and risking getting caught before Rainer gave the order to attack. . . but Zane didn't much care. He was going to have fun while he waited on the real party to begin, and he wasn't about to let anyone get in the way of that. Besides, he wasn't exactly a well known Savage. He wasn't high in the ranks, and he doubted that any of the Anarchs would pinpoint him as being a Savage. Although, the majority of his fellow Savages were familiar with him, and didn't care much for him because almost all of them had been victims of his pranks at one point or another.

He was just going to suggest that they just pull a prank on both of their chosen victims when someone bumped into him. Zane almost lost his balance, but caught it quickly enough before actually falling. He turned his head to find a woman wearing a green dress, and a half, almost clear, mask. Zane grinned, whadda know? She was wearing his favorite color! Zane did have a thing for green. Which was pretty obvious considering the green suit and mask he wore. It made him sort of stand out from the crowd a little, at least as far as how most of the other men seemed to be dressed. Not that Zane much cared, of course, 'cause he didn't. The woman apologized for bumping into him, and said that she wasn't looking where she was going.

"Well, looking where you're going is usually helpful. But accidents happen," Zane replied in his usual sarcasm laced voice. His ever present grin was firmly in place, and even with his mask, it wasn't hard to miss the mischevious glint still in his eyes. Zane gave the girl a once over as she looked past him towards the rest of the party. Hmmm, the girl could be fun to play a prank on. Perhaps. He didn't recognize the mask, so it wasn't one of the Savages he'd seen leaving Hollowbrook, but that didn't mean that she wasn't a Savage. It was too hard to tell at the moment. Well, that didn't really matter at the moment, anyway. Although, if she were an Anarch. . . well, Zane did like a challenge of trying to convince Anarchs to join the 'dark side' that was the Savages. Sometimes he succeeded. That was how he'd scored a spy on the inside of the Anarchs for the Savages, after all; that one that had told him about the Ball tonight.

Zane was just opening his mouth to say something to the girl, but Doctor Doom beat him to it. "Whadda looking at, honey? Never seen a ball before? Oooh, I know! Maybe you're hoping that one of the dancers will trip and fall on their face? That's what I'm waiting on. Maybe it'll be a domino effect and a bunch of 'em will fall!" the cat snickered.

Zane chuckled, curious how the girl would react to seeing a talking cat. "I'm Zane, by the way. And this is Doctor Doom," he said, gesturing his hand towards the cat. Maybe he shouldn't have gave his name, but what would it matter? He doubted she'd know he was a Savage just by his name, and if she said something about not remembering an Anarch by that name, he could always lie and say he was new. Or maybe came in with Cordelia or something.

Doctor Doom

Demonic_Fox6548 Wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:38 am
No matter what
No matter where
No matter how bad things are
You can always
Count on me
To help you through them

Lex

Lex carefully made his way through the party, moving from one place to another every so often. He hadn't ever been one to really stand still; he preferred to keep moving. He liked running in his wolf form, or at least doing some sort of activity. He did like being around people, though, so he mingled with a few of the other guests there. Making polite chitchat while they waited on the rest of the Anarchs to arrive, and for Cordelia to make her appearance. But, Lex was feeling restless, which was what caused him to keep moving from place to place. After he would start talking to the other guests, he began to recognize some of their voices, having seen them around Skyline. Although a few people that he heard. . . didn't really sound familiar to him. Not really. Although Lex passed this off as the simple fact that he didn't know everyone within the Anarchs. There were quite a few members, and Lex was often outside patrolling the city, so there were probably quite a few members that he had just yet to cross paths with.

Lex wasn't exactly sure how long had passed, but it must not have been too long, considering that he hadn't heard the chimes ringing to declare that it was midnight, and Cordelia would surely be right on time. He doubted she'd be late for her own party, after all. Chewing on the inside of his cheek for a long moment, Lex slowly made his way back towards the front door, where he'd spotted a staircase leading up to the next floor. Lex wasn't one to be nosey, but this wasn't a personal residence, it was simply a building that Cordelia had obtained to hose the party. He'd seen a few other guests wander upstairs, so he didn't think it would hurt to go up and look around while he waited on midnight.

Lex didn't notice at first, but after he started up the stairs, he realized that there was someone else already going up them. The woman had her back to him, but Lex was fairly certain she was dressed in a witch's costume, because of her pointy hat. It was a cute costume, really. She had her hand on the banister, so Lex decided to go up the other side of the stairs without it, rather than following her to the top. So, taking the stairs up and going to the middle of the stairs rather than the side towards the banister, Lex caught up with the woman.

When he got even with the woman, he glanced over at her and gave her a small smile. "Hi," he said, to be polite. Something about the woman seemed. . .familiar to him. But he couldn't quite put his finger on it. She wore a half mask, but between it and the hat, it made it hard to tell much about her features. And with his own fox mask, and the fact that there were so many people in the building, Lex's sense were slightly off kilter tonight, so that didn't help anything. Shaking off the thoughts, Lex continued up the stairs to the top. Once there, Lex stopped and looked down the hallway lined with doors, and tried to decide if he wanted to peek into any of them or not. Normally Lex would never do that, of course, but he felt certain that the rooms were empty, so it wouldn't matter.

Starrynightlily Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:39 am
I may not
Come from the
Best background
But that doesn't
Mean that I'm not
Good enough

William Quinn

Will hadn't moved too far into the mansion, he'd stayed just a bit back and to the side. Hanging not all that far away from the front door. Already not being the best with people skills was bad enough, but pair that with the fact that he didn't really know who was who? Well, that made Will honestly unsure of what to do. He could try to speak to a few people maybe, but what would he talk to them about? It wasn't as if he were great at small talk. Sighing, Will reached up to adjust his mask a little again, and looked towards the crowd. Maybe he could go to the refreshments table, get something to drink and stall for time until Cordelia made her appearance.

Hearing the front door open, Will glanced over towards them. There had been several people that had made an appearance while he'd been standing there, and he usually only gave them a glance, then looked away. However, he did a double glance at the girl that came through the door this time. Wearing a bright red dress and a matching red mask that covered half of her face, there was something oddly familiar about her. Although why that was, Will wasn't exactly sure at first.

Will looked away for a moment, not wanting to stare, but he was still trying to figure out why something seemed so familiar to him about the blonde. Wait. . . blonde? Will glanced back at the girl, taking a slightly closer look at her. The hair, and the eyes, Will realized that was what was familiar about her. Anyone could have blonde hair; but the eyes weren't quite like anyone else's.

Paisley, he realized. That had to be her. At least, he was fairly certain that it had to be her, he could be mistaken, he supposed. Well. . . one way to find out, right? She seemed to be standing to the back, not quite completely joining the party. They had that in common anyway. Dropping his hand from his mask, Will walked over towards the girl, stopping a few feet away from her. "You wouldn't happen to be Paisley, would you?" Will asked, a very small smile appearing on his face. "Sorry if I'm wrong, but you look a lot like a girl I bumped into a few days ago. Well, from what I can see, that is," he said.

X_fireofthenight_X Wrote:

OOC: Your post is fine, don't worry about it. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:10 am
—¤÷(`[¤*Cinta - Walczak - Strigori *¤]´)÷¤—
Nickname-Cin

Chains that pull me
Down into the deep dark
Drowning my emotions
In a river of pain and suffering

Wolf Form Dress Mask

Cinta could since the sarcasm in his voice and didn't like that grin he had "yeah well once again i apologize and you said Zane right my name is Cinta... i don't remember a Zane in the files but we did just get a new group of Anarches and i haven't read the files on everyone" she said sighing not really wanting to anyways since it boring to just sit around and read about all the members and have to memorize everyone. Then when she saw the cat she was a bit surprised at first but then laughed a bit at what he said about the people falling over like a domino affect "i guess your right that would be funny... to tell you the truth i really don't like coming to these things it's always the same there really no fun" Cinta said smiling then she looked at the people and could image them falling and couldn't help but giggle at it. She looked at the cat and found the two of them interesting "It's nice to meet you both like i said my name is Cinta... Cinta Strigori one of the leaders of the Anarches hopefully we can get along" she said with a grin finding someone like him at one of these things he seemed different from the other Anarches she have met so far.

Now she was kind of glad she came to the ball, but just a little bit
'i guess it wasn't so bad in coming here after all maybe this ball will be fun if there are more people like him... but something is also telling me that i should be careful of him like there is something not right about him' Cinta thought wondering about him a bit. Then she say that the elders had came in and they were keeping an eye on her, Cinta was annoyed by it but she couldn't blame them for what she is "so what do you think about this whole thing... i would like to hear your opinion" Cinta said wondering if he could make her laugh again since she hadn't laugh in awhile.

Does anyone know I'm broken inside?
Nobody does and nobody tries.
Who cares about how I feel?
Nobody does, nor ever will.

((OutOfCookies::. ))
Lucretia21 Wrote:

Demonic_Fox6548

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

X_fireofthenight_X

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:23 am

ıllıllı ραιѕℓєу αяαвєℓℓα ¢αятєя ıllıllı

Why did she do this to herself? People and crowds, not her thing. Add on to that, the fact she didn’t know a single soul here, wait, maybe one. That’s if he was even here. She got the vibe that he wasn’t exactly a people person either. If she truly tired, she could probably make friends, it’s not like she was a rude, unkind person. With her..gift, it made it difficult to get close to anyone. Well, maybe she made it difficult.

Letting her eyes wander the crowd of masked figures, she sighed. It was going hard finding Will in this crowd. The masks made it difficult to find anyone. The young blonde was pulled from her thoughts by the sound of someone asking her a question. Her name? Letting her eyes wander to the figure, a smile crossed her lips as the man continued talking. Giving him a nod, her smile grew slightly. ”What gave me away, Will?” Her tone was soft and sweet as she spoke, a smile still on her lips.

ıllıllı ѕєєєя ıllıllı

Costume

OOC:
Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:20 pm
Nicolette

Nicolette watched the dancers’ moving gracefully out the floor as she climbed the stairs’ lost in her thoughts’ feeling anything but graceful at the moment, in fact she felt suffocated: the pining on her tail was loose enough, but her ears’ were pinned down so tight that they were giving her an almost constant headache, the other half of the time she felt lightheaded, but she knew she would have to smile and bare it, after all tonight was all about acting and she was sure she was not the only one struggling. At least she had her costume modified: making it two almost seamless layers’ the costume underneath would be easy to fight in when the time came, the overcoat was sleeveless and added another layer to the skirt.

When Nicolette saw more guests’ arriving she started to lose her nerve: what was Rainer thinking? This was going to be difficult if not impossible to pull off. She was still attempting to wrap her head around the concept of actually killing someone and was not sure she could: she was not a killer and normally she chose flight over fight, but then again that was how she lost everything. A man’s voice brought her back from her thoughts’ and she had no objection: they were turning unpleasant anyway. Nicolette stopped, “Hello” she said and flashed a smile back. She glanced at the man seeing the fox mask, that was a fun addition, she thought and then she went back to watching the entrance. Her thoughts’ were pushed away as she did a double take, luckily the man was already past her on his way up the stairs’: there was something familiar about him.

Nicolette attempted to dismiss the thought and looked back down to the dancing couples’ on the floor. It was probably better to mingle with someone who did not seem familiar, then she would be at less of a risk of giving herself away before it was time, of course he could seem familiar because he was a Savage and she had seen a few of the Savages’ in passing. Why risk it? She thought and took one step back down the stairs’ before giving into her curiosity and following the man up to the top of the stairs’: she had a hard time fighting her curiosity even when it did get her into trouble.

She stopped: realizing she did not know what to say and if he was really familiar would he recognize her name if he asked, would she recognize his: it was probably better to stay away from names’ if it worried her so much. “Enjoying the party?” she asked, “I heard the Queen is going to make an appearance” Nicolette said: it was a cause for concern for her and she realized she had not kept all the nerves out of her voice when she said it. It was interesting to look over the sea of masks’ from the top of the stairs’ “Would you like to dance?” she asked, “I am sorry if I am interrupting something. Were you expecting someone, handsome?” Nicolette added, a shy smile playing across her lips as confidence mixed with nerves’: this was a party and she was entitled to a little fun, right? This was also her first mission as a Savage and she did not want to mess it up and go back to where she was before. There was safety in numbers’, but she could not say she was feeling particularly safe at the moment as she started down the stairs' again.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

OOC: hope this is okay, my head is kind of all over the place  

Starrynightlily
Crew

Friendly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Tama Ice

Chatty Poster

10,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:17 pm

AELIUS LUCAS RAVENHEARST
Vampire About 3000 years old Co-leader of the Anarchs

xxxxx"The greatest victory is the one achieved without a fight."

iiiLucas is currently in the company of Ambrosia, Lavender, Tsuki and Malaki. iii

This was madness. Josephina had told them to be careful at the ball, and now they were walking straight into a masquerade of all things. It was straight-out madness. "I know" he sighed. "I feel the same way. But I don't think Cordelia would take lightly on us standing her up" he muttered. Lucas had personally told her about the warning Ambrosia and he had received, but she seemed quite calm about all of it. Just like she had when they warned her about Demetrius. Quite frankly, it bugged Lucas to no end. He felt like the woman didn't take them seriously, as if she dismissed their worries as paranoia.

Glancing over his shoulder, Lucas noted Lavender following behind them; Close enough to be considered safe, but at a far enough distance to give them some privacy. Strangely enough, Tsuki was trotting next to her, as if the little thing attempted to make her feel safe. Even he was dressed up for the occasion; A tiny little cape was resting on his back and the top hat on his head made the little thing look quite dandy. Lucas had snorted a bit in laughter as he saw the tiny costume - apparently, some young Anarch had thought it suitable for the little fox. And honestly, Tsuki didn't look displeased. He even seemed to have forgiven Ambrosia for forgetting to feed him.

In Lucas' opinion both Malaki and Tsuki had really deserved going along. Without them, there was no way they would have found the girl so quickly. And man, was she a doll! Lucas had naturally settled in the background, allowing the sisters to make up for the thousands of years they'd been apart, but he had still grown quite fond of the young-looking woman. He did also find it quite amusing she called him brother. Well, he kind of was, wasn't he? A brother-in-law at least.

Lucas snapped out of his thoughts as Ambrosia stated they might as well go inside. "I guess" he said, sounding as displeased as his much beloved wife. While she was going for something dark, Lucas did as he used to; He added some color to his costume, a golden mask covering only the top half of his face. Really, Lucas did like dark colors too, but he always felt like adding something more. Plain pitch black just wasn't enough. Alright, so perhaps he was a bit vain. But there wasn't all that easy to find things to spend time on after three thousand years, so who could blame him?

Naturally, Lucas also had his sword at his side. It was an old, celtic sword, Lucas had obtained it a long time ago but it still looked like it had been made yesterday. He took great pride in keeping it neat as it rarely left his side. But really, knowing the Savages could just decide to crash the wedding, he wouldn't exactly leave it at home this time either. He had even stained it with more holy water after cleaning it for Rainer's blood.

As Ambrosia leaned closer to ask him to help her watch Lavender, Lucas gave a soft smile. "Of course I will" he assured the nervous woman. Of course Lucas would do everything in his power to keep his beloved's sister from harm. He had grown to care about her too, and even if he hadn't he would still had tried his best to keep her safe. Simply for Ambrosia's sake.

Even if he was perhaps cautious, Lucas looked very calm as he greeted the doormen and walked in with his lady and her sister, followed by the two animals. They were quite the strange bunch, weren't they? His eyes narrowed instantly, however. Weren't they a bit too many to be just this city Anarchs? A part of him pointed out Cordelia might have invited more, but the other, more rational part whispered that something simply wasn't right. And it seemed Tsuki noticed it to, cause he was starting to circle Lavender's legs, acting as if he tried to get her closer to Lucas and Ambrosia.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am

H I B I K I C H O U S A T Ō
I, the one who fell for love's trap, I'm a butterfly.

Butterfly boy flew into Sebastian

Chou had never been much of a fighter, and he still wasn't. While his powers were unpredictable, they were quite strong when they actually worked, and over time, Chou had learned to make good use of them in battles. He could seemingly disappear into the thin air due to his freeze-skill, he could even make his enemies feel miserable enough to want to aim their blades at themselves instead of him. Though, Chou wouldn't ever do that if he didn't have to. Maybe if it was humans he was fighting. Maybe.

But now it wasn't. It was fellow supernaturals, at their own ball. Chou already felt nauseous. He was scared, felt guilt, and he really didn't want to be here. He had dressed up in a kimono with beautiful, flowery details and covered most of his face with a kitsune mask. He thought it suiting since that was still one of the more well-known youkais. Chou's kind, the obake or bakemono, was perhaps not as famous, thus people never really guessed what he was. But then again, they only saw him in his human form, the one Chou wasn't particularly proud of. Who could blame him anyway? In his other form, he had beautiful, radiant wings and he could fly. This form could do nothing but get hurt.

However, he now had a reason to stay in his human form more often than before. He had found someone that was kind to him, someone who actually protected him. Chou knew it could still return to the way it had used to be in the blink of an eye, but Sebastian made him feel safe nevertheless. That was probably why he wasn't scared out of his wits even if he was tense tonight - Sebastian was with him. Everything was going to be fine.

Glancing up at the other with a slightly anxious hint in his eyes, Chou felt Sebastian's arm drape around his shoulders. It felt... Strangely welcome, and even made Chou lower his shoulders a bit. "Don't say such..." he mumbled halfheartedly. A part of him wished there wouldn't be a fight, but another hoped everything went just like Rainer wished it would. That way they wouldn't have to deal with the screaming, the scoldings and the threats from him. Chou was well aware that certain members - like Sebastian - couldn't care less, but the little blunette did. When someone was yelling, Chou always just wanted to cower in a corner, but he rarely even dared to do that...

Moving past the doormen, Chou shook his head as they asked if they could take his wooden umbrella. Really, it was the only actual weapon Chou was carrying, no way he would let go of it. If anything it could perhaps keep people at a distance. He couldn't be sure Sebastian would watch over him in the middle of a battlefield, after all.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

Tama Ice

Chatty Poster

10,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kuurokochii

Blessed Genius

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:42 pm

kai valentine ♠
Current Outfit & Mask

Stepping up beside Rainer, a smug grin plastered Kai's face as he watched everyone converse. Letting his gaze flit over to the Savage leader now, he let out a chuckle. "Amusing, isn't it?" he asked, referring to everyone's attitudes. They acted as if nothing was wrong, as if the the war between the Anarchs and Savages was non-existed. It seemed like that was the whole point of this little ball. Still, Kai had other plans. The young man's gaze fell on Ambrosia, then. That b***h was going to pay for what she'd done. And he knew just how to do it.

Ooc: Excuse the short post. Kinda just jumping in here. ^^;

Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:37 pm
Everything has a price, the only thing that matters is...

gaia_smilies/icon_diamond.png
Chester Jones
Chester had called a limousine to pick him up a safe distance from the Hollowbrook Hotel: the hotel did not have much elegance, not that he had expected it to, it was only a temporary stop, nevertheless he did not want the Anarchs' getting wise as to its location. They would only get in his way, not that he would mind that: a good fight and or kill always helped to take the edge off. When the sleek white limousine drove up and parked, the Chauffeur in a matching white tuxedo stepped out and then walked over to open the back door, bowing Chester inside as he held the door open. Chester nodded to the chauffeur, then climbed into the limousine: the sleek, off white, leather seating agreed with Chester's taste. "I hope everything is to your liking sir?" the chauffeur asked, glancing back once he was back in the drivers' seat. Chester gave a simple nod of approval to the driver, "Where to Mr. Jones?" Chester gave the chauffeur the directions' and then helped himself to some champagne and sat back to enjoy the ride: it would be over once he got what he came for, he thought, a dark smile forming.

The limousine pulled up to the mansion and stopped in front of it. Chester saw a few people through the tinted window who were arriving at the same time he was as they stopped and stared when the chauffeur got out and walked around to open the door. Chester stepped out and smiled under his mask at the ball guests who were looking. He thanked the chauffeur and then proceeded up the steps to the mansion. Chester thanked the doorman as he entered and then looked around the mansion: it was grand, decorated in whites and golds, money well spent in his opinion: it would be a shame if it got too damaged in the fight. Chester was so looking forward to the fight, it was too bad they had to wait, but wait he would. His eyes’ scanned the room full of masks’: yes, his search would be easier once the masks’ were off, but he liked to think he could find her even hiding behind a mask. Unlike him Nicolette had never been to a ball, very deprived the way he saw it: the girl should have thanked him for taking her away from those undignified and primal conditions’ she had been forced to grow up in. He had given her everything: a place to stay, a warm bed, food, he had even tried to teach her manners’ and how had she repaid him: by running away with not as much as a ‘thank you’ and then thinking she could hide among these Savages’.

Chester wore a full mask, although he doubted Nicolette would recognize him at all until he told her: her primitive senses were likely to already be on overload merely considering the size of this mansion. She was probably scared and confused and would be begging to return with him, but first of course she would have to pay for running away: he walked around the very elegantly decorated hall as he plotted. Even when he did find her Chester had no intentions’ of ruining the carefully laid plan of Mr. Black's by either revealing her and himself or fighting another Savage when they were supposed to be fighting the Anarchs’: he would just have to find her before the plan was set into motion, Chester thought. He had to admit he had expected her to be easy to spot: he seriously doubted that she was not her, the girl did have a sense of duty after all, maybe some of his teachings’ had penetrated that stubbornness of hers’ and she was actually blending in, that thought he had mixed feelings about. Chester could not hide his fascination, he could only disguise it as mild interest, as he looked around the room: this was a ball full of supernaturals’ after all, why not have an appetizer before the real fun started?

He adjusted his tie as he casually looked around the room again: his eyes‘ fell upon a beautiful, young woman with white, feathery wings, long, flowing, red hair and golden, tan skin: an angel? He mused, with a smile: you did not see those everyday. Chester made his way through the crowd toward her.
How much you are willing to pay

oOtsukisanOo Wrote:

Starrynightlily
Crew

Friendly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Lucretia21