Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Hell Breaks Loose

Back to Guilds

Prepare yourself for an epic battle between powerful, supernatural creatures 

Tags: Fantasy, Supernatural, Roleplaying, Romance, Action 

Reply ⊱ Special Events
The Masquerade Ball (Special Event #2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Submit

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:44 pm
Forget
What you
Think you know
About Dragons
Because
Not all
Dragons
Have scales

All the time, anyway

~Dagon Alistair~

The Dragon Savage

Dagon might not have always been the most observant person around, he was more than willing to admit that were times when things slipped past him. Things that really should have caught his attention for one reason or another. But, at the moment, he was being careful enough to watch Michelle's movements closely, even though he was pretending not to. He wasn't completely dense, after all. He was just good at pretending to look unfazed by things. So, it didn't escape his attention when he saw Michelle lowering the arrow a little as he began to list things off. Although he also noticed that she hadn't exactly loosened her grip on it. Well, at least they were getting a little somewhere, right?

It also didn't miss his attention when Michelle's eyes widened when he pointed out that he hadn't ratted her out at the hotel. He actually had to struggle to bite back a chuckle at the look on her face, finding quite a bit of amusement in it. Normally, he wouldn't have bothered to hide the chuckle. . . but hey, even Dagon wasn't stupid enough to laugh at a girl threatening him with an arrow. When she muttered a question about him knowing all along, Dagon couldn't resist though. He only had so much willpower, after all. He let out a light chuckle and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm smarter than I look," was all that he said. "I'm more than just a pretty face, you know," he added, his tone surprisingly teasing. What? Did you expect anything else from him?

When she began stating the obvious, about him being a Savage at an Anarch only party, Dagon arched an eyebrow curiously at her, wondering where she was going with this. Then she asked why he would be there, if he didn't have any weapons like the rest of his 'friends'. And that she doubted he went through the trouble of crashing the party to sample the punch. Dagon chuckled. "Well, it's really good punch," he replied dryly. He tilted his head, considering his answer for a moment. Then he shrugged. "Their not my friends, and I'm not like them. In case you haven't noticed, sweetheart; I'm not the one behind the party crashing. I was just ordered to be here. And thought it might be a good way to pass the time," he said, shrugging yet again. It was mostly the truth. The part about him not being like the others, and the Savages not being his friends was completely true. Honestly, though, Dagon wasn't completely sure what he was doing there. Rainer had ordered all of the Savages to be there, yes. But Dagon never followed orders, so that wasn't the reasons for his presence there. What the reason was. . . well, it remained to be seen.

About that time, a loud noise caught his attention, announcing the arrival of Cordelia's security team. Although what took them so long was beyond him. Looking back to Michelle, he flashed a smile at her. "I think that's my cue to leave. See you around, sweetheart," Dagon said. Then with that, Dagon turned and disappeared into the chaos of the fight raging on around them, confident that Michelle wouldn't try to shoot him in the back when he did.

oOtsukisanOo Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:45 pm
Some people
Like to say
Trick or Treat
But
I like
to say that
Tricks are Treats

Because what better treat is there, than to play a trick on someone?

☠ Zane Draven ☠

"Well, this is just going lovely," Doctor Doom muttered.

"I know, right? It's such a fun night. We should do this every week!" Zane replied, his tone dry and sarcastic. Honestly, the whole fighting thing was beginning to give him a headache. He was always one to enjoy mischief. Anyone that knew him, knew that he liked causing trouble, no matter how big or small it was. But the constant fighting was slowly but surely beginning to grate on his last nerve. He couldn't really figure out why at first. Or at least, he wasn't quite willing to admit what it was right away. Eventually though he couldn't deny it. What was grating on his nerves, was the fact that he was actually enjoying his time with Cinta. Had things been different; they probably would have been still pulling pranks on people. But the fight had brought out, and brought to light that they were on opposite sides. Zane had known all along though that Cinta was an Anarch, so it was only Cinta that was surprised by that. And then she'd just had to go and try to fight him. Which, really, put a damper on things. Including Zane's mood.

Zane was always a very laid back, mischevious sort of person. He didn't like for things to be serious. He didn't like for things to be dark and heavy. He liked causing trouble, and anything else annoyed him. Zane didn't have much of a temper though, surprisingly. He usually just got people back that annoyed him by making some kind of sarcastic remark and pulling a prank on them. Albeit the prank was usually a pretty major one, but still. It wasn't anything that they wouldn't recover from. Eventually.

Zane made his way through the fight, carrying Doctor Doom to keep him from getting stepped on during the chaos, and mostly just dodging the fight. Occasionally, he would summon up a sand storm if someone tried to fight him to distract them, simply because he wasn't really in the mood to fight. Luckily, a loud crash and the arrival of Cordelia's security team -the rest of it, anyway- began to break up the fight. Causing the Savages to retreat. Although Zane knew that many of them would be bragging about this for ages, insisting that they had won the fight and gotten the upper hand over the Anarchs. Zane gave a dramatic sigh and rolled his eyes. His head already hurt from the drama.

"Time for us to go, I suppose," Zane said, starting to make his way towards the exit along with the other Savage.

"Hey, Zane, look over there," Doctor Doom said. Zane glanced over in the direction that Doom was flipping his tail, not sure what Doom was looking at. It didn't take him long to spoke Cinta though, leaning against the wall. Although it did take him just a bit longer to spot the blood, squinting his eyes a little, he saw that it looked to be coming from a wound. So it was her blood, and not someone else's that she'd been in a fight with. Zane sighed. "She couldn't just stay out of the fight, could she?" he muttered under his breath. The logical part of his brain told him that he should just leave, she'd be fine after all. It didn't look like a deadly wound, and she was a vampire/werewolf, if he wasn't mistaken. Which meant she'd heal. But. . . well, Zane couldn't quite force himself to just leave. Muttering under his breath, Zane made his way through the fight and over towards her.

"You know, the whole 'blood' look is so out this year. It's all about the scars this year," Zane said, his voice it's usual dry, sarcastic tone that he never left home without. He didn't get too close, not wanting to give her a chance of trying to do anything. Although he had planned on maybe trying to help her wrap something around it to help slow the bleeding. When he turned his head, he spotted a tall guy with short brown hair that he'd seen during the fight. A werewolf, if he remembered correctly. He was pretty sure he'd seen the guy shifting in and out of a white wolf form. He was obviously an Anarch, and was going around. . . healing a few wounds that the Anarchs had. Zane gave a whistle, getting the guy's attention. "How about a hand over here?" Zane asked.

Lex frowned as he gave the dark haired, green eyed guy a once over. He didn't look familiar to Lex in the slightest, nor did the cat. Actually, the two were the type that stood out in a crowd, so he was sure that he would remember them if he'd seen them before. But, when he looked towards the girl standing near them, he did recognize her as Cinta, one of the Anarchs. And it looked like she was hurt. So, Lex went over to her. "Doesn't look too bad, but I'll bet it's pretty painful," Lex said, frowning a little. He knew that it would heal on its own, but Lex being Lex, still held his hand over the wound. A blue light appeared on the palm of his hand as his healing power kicked him and when he pulled his hand away; the wound was completely healed. Not even leaving behind a scar. "Good as new," Lex said, giving her a small smile. With that, he gave Zane one last, slightly suspicious look, before he went back to helping the other Anarchs.

"And this would be my cue to leave," Zane said, pushing away from the wall. "Try to avoid getting stabbed again, huh?" he said. And then with that, Zane turned and disappeared into the crowd, and then out the door and into the night.

Doctor Doom

Demonic_Fox6548 Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:47 pm
smilies/wahmbulance.gifsmilies/wahmbulance.gifsmilies/wahmbulance.gifsmilies/wahmbulance.gif

Alright, ladies and gents, that's a wrap!

This was a very awesome Special Event and thank you all for taking part in it! I hope everyone had time to wrap up their stories the best that they could. If there was any unfinished business, I'm very sorry!

Feel free to go about posting again in the rest of the guild, and expect to see our third special event very soon!

⊱ Special Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games