Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Hell Breaks Loose

Back to Guilds

Prepare yourself for an epic battle between powerful, supernatural creatures 

Tags: Fantasy, Supernatural, Roleplaying, Romance, Action 

Reply ⊱ Special Events
The Masquerade Ball (Special Event #2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:44 pm
smilies/wahmbulance.gifsmilies/wahmbulance.gifsmilies/wahmbulance.gifsmilies/wahmbulance.gif

ATTENTION:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know, as long as nothing unexpected comes up; I plan on wrapping up this special event this coming Sunday.

Just wanted to let you know that I'd decided on a date, just in case there's anything that you want to wrap up before the event comes to an official close.

Thanks for taking part, everyone, this event has been very fun. Also, I wanted to thank everyone again for having such patience with me about my slowness these past couple of weeks.

And finally, I wanted to tell you that our next special event will be coming up sometime during the first of December, and is planned to last until just a couple of days after Christmas. I'm currently working on getting it together, and I've came up with a devious surprise that I hope you all like!

~Chris

Tama Ice Wrote:

Starrynightlily Wrote:

oOtsukisanOo Wrote:

xChibiChii Wrote:

Demonic_Fox6548 Wrote:

cHesHiRe_CaT_0013 Wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:15 pm

♘Dirk Vescovi

〖Mood:〗〖Company:Luna〗 ←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→Costume〖Location:The Masquerade〗

"You're not kidding..." The angel muttered, rubbing his forehead. He wanted to know if his sister had managed to escape, at least. For once, he wished she was tardy like she usually was, the airhead...not to worry for now, since he hadn't seen her since this morning. She most likely wasn't here. The masks were what confused him the most-- it was too hard to tell just who was who, though body language might've given a hint. Besides, he couldn't just go blindly-- there were Anarchs that could very well fight with as much enthusiasm as a Savage, he knew, but he'd never once seen a Savage that had no interest in fighting or instigating something . Restraint was a trait Dirk naturally mastered on his own: arguing only caused him headaches, and physical violence were the things of nightmares to him, but he'd never once accepted the idea of deserting part of his family a second time. That is to say, he wouldn't ever start things, but he'd sure as hell end things if it meant staying alive or defending someone important to him.

Dirk shot her a slightly confused look when she told him to brace himself, but the look on her face, determined, amused, brilliant. He guessed she had another power up her sleeve and was about to use it. What he was to brace for, he wasn't sure of....until the wind-- inside of a closed building, no less-- started to pick up, turning the chandelier above into a wind chime, blowing his light hair into his face...He grumbled a little, since today was the first time it had actually cooperated with him, and he'd style it so nice, but soon the wind picked up. It would've blown the mask off his face had he not held it on (he'd given up on his hair already) with one hand on the table to really brace himself. The pair fighting before him were now missing each others swings by wide arcs, as if there was an invisible force pushing their hands aside. Now if only his hair wasn't in his face, he'd be entertained with this. Soon though, the table he was holding onto began to move as well, and not at all very slowly. It tore itself from his grasp and flew-- literally-- into one of the polished golden orbs adorning the staircase, knocking the metallic ball clear off before continuing on to break a fight between a group of demons across the room. The angel himself was feeling the pressure of the wind starting to send him on the same path, lifting him by his wings. He resisted, folding his wings back together firmly though it took more strength than he was expecting, like trying to hold an umbrella together in a bad storm. This was obviously all of Luna's doing, judging by her grin from before. Like the others, he was struggling to keep his feet planted firmly on the ground, and was just about to give up-- maybe use the strong wind as an advantage-- the torrent of air circulating the building began to fade, first to an average gale, a breeze, nothing, faster than it had grown in power. The damage it wreaked was enough, however, and he had to step over quite a few disoriented bodies to get back to the Anarch that had caused all this. She stood still, a black pillar in the middle of a sea of silver weapons and groaning bodies, her eyes shut as if she was focusing. Maybe she was trying to conjure up another wind, and he slowed his jog to a walk if that was the case, but nothing came. Her eyes were still shut, and as he got closer, he saw she seemed slightly tense...most likely tired from the strong attack she'd just started. Dirk understood that. "That was great!" He exclaimed, grinning at the fact that he'd describe something so strong as 'great'. He stooped a moment to grab a few of the weapons laying alongside a pair that were just starting to realize what had happened, to prevent them from getting at it again and to defend himself if he needed it, and stood alongside Luna again. "Nice job back there," He started to say, flipping the small sword in his hands. She still looked tired with her eyes closed. "Hey...are you alright?

She sees the light and it's saying 'come back'
...She's out the door but she hasn't left yet
And I start believing her when she says that
The city's gonna save her...

Lucretia21 Wrote:

oOtsukisanOo

Devoted Streaker

9,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

oOtsukisanOo

Devoted Streaker

9,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Michelle Vescovi

When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you
try to stop me

❀❀❀Mood:Defeat❀Dagon & Emerald:Company

What exactly had Michelle been expecting from Dagon when she pointed her arrow at him, anyway? Michelle would've loved to know this herself. Even she hadn't been thinking when she'd done it, since the only logic behind it was that he was the only one here she knew, and the only one she knew was a Savage. Why not knock the first of them out, right? She lowered her arrow slightly as he ticked off every reason she had not to shoot him, though her fingers weren't any less tight on the bow string, her knuckles any less-- in fact, they were more-- white on the bow, especially when he pointed out that he hadn't ratted her
[/b] out at the hotel, her blue eyes grew wider. She had a feeling he wasn't convined, but maybe he didn't want to believe she wasn't either if he'd hadn't turned her in...at least, that was how it seemed at the time. "So you knew all along, huh? She muttered, looking away in shame. Her search for her sister had turned up empty anyway, and she'd promised herself and to Dirk, silently, that she wouldn't return. Tonight, she'd been hoping to run into Bri, but it was an unlikely shot.

The youngest Vescovi didn't even know what to do now, what would define her: she was nowhere near as ruthless or strong as Bri, or calm, calculating, and kind as Dirk. She was the lost one, the tag-along little sister, though she refused to play it that way. Unwilling to let him go just like that, without reason to shoot him either, Michelle narrowed her eyes, trying to see through whatever he was getting at, reminding her she couldn't see truth like her older brother could either. "You're...A Savage...at an Anarch only party...." She began, not sure where she was getting at. Then the pieces clicked. "Why would you be here if you didn't have any weapons like the rest of your friends, then? I doubt you went to the trouble of crashing our party to sample the punch,"

[b]Inventory:Bow and Arrow, 1 flower❀Costume❀❀❀

I found myself
in Wonderland
Get back
on my feet, on the ground
I'll take
a stand until the end
[/color]

Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 pm
◈Brianna Vescovi

I had a heart then... but the queen has been overthrown
And I'm not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat
And I'm not keeping now,the strength I need to push me

Bri detected a hint of uneasiness when she suggested introducing her, but if the fighting was to stop, she'd try anything. She didn't see why he'd be uneasy about talking to Nike anyway, if she was his friend. Perhaps they'd gone together and fought tonight or something. He did call her over and introduce them, so they couldn't be on that bad of terms. "Nice to meet you, Niki," Bri said as she shook her hand, gher expression changed to surprise as Niki asked Chester who he was. Cold shoulder, huh? I guess they really did have a lovers' spat before coming here Bri guessed, nothing but slightly entertained at the situation. Things were awkward between them at first it seemed, but soon, awkward turned to hate...Bri kept her mouth shut throughout it all, not wanting to make this worse for either of them. Bri merely nodded at Niki's warning, imagining she was warning her about Chester's vampire side. She'd already seen that tonight, though she didn't see it as reason to stay away from him. Sooner than she'd expected, Niki made a hasty exit and disappeared back into the crowd. Well, I guess she isn't helping then, Bri looked through the mesh of fighting around her, looking mostly for the silvery streaks she'd seen before. Close to where they'd been, the wind felt like it was starting to pick up, and she witnessed countless people slow and fall over, and furiture flying around everywhere. Someone must've started up a windstorm over there. Bri could do the same outdoors, as she was tempted to do now out of rage, powerlessness she felt, but before he could, Chester spoke, reminding her that he was still there. He apologized for his friend, though if she'd known better, she could've said they weren't friends at all. He wouldn't suggest her if they weren't, but the theory nagged at the back of her mind. It didn't matter to her anyway, since Niki obviously didn't have much interest in either of them. However, what Chester added after that was what got her attention. He of all people would know if Ranier was going to destroy the entire mansion: Brianna didn't keep up with the Savages' plans at all. "What about everyone else in here? We can't just let everyone else get destroyed too," Bri said-- typical Brianna, always thinkings of others before herself.

Except, she wasn't really. She thought of the Anarchs, not wanting them to die any more than she could, but she was mostly thinking of the other Angel she'd witnessed in the fight. The powerless feeling was back, that none of her powers could change anything that was to be done.

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home

[OOC:x_x Like I said, sorry for not posting in while. I got really busy with school and college searching....today was my day to catch up on sleep/everything. Happy thanksgiving by the way~~]
Starrynightlily Wrote:

oOtsukisanOo

Devoted Streaker

9,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kuurokochii

Blessed Genius

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:40 am

kai valentine ♠
Current Outfit & Mask

So the little b***h could control ice as well, huh? No matter, it wasn't like she was any more of threat to Kai and besides, he knew how to do a lot more with the element then she did. And so, without a second thought, the young man quickly put a hand out in front of him, stopping the ball of ice in its tracks. He then spun around and while still keeping control of it, he hurled it back at Ambrosia. But instead of hitting her, it hit the fireballs coming at him now, causing both attacks to cancel out.

Seeing this, Kai let out a long sigh as he let his arm fall back down to his side, before shoving it in his pocket and bringing the other up to his forehead. The blonde was silent then, as he closed his eyes in thought. Then after a few moments of silence, he slowly opened them again and let his gaze fall on the Anarch leader. "Funny, was the supposed to make me laugh?" he asked, a blank expression on his face. "Because it sure as hell didn't." That was when several ice crystals suddenly came out of the ground, while an ice blue aura emanated from Kai's body and his eyes glowed as well. He was beyond annoyed now, and sick of this woman's antics. It was time to get rid of her once and for all. He didn't give a damn about Rainer now.

"Die."

And with that, several shards of ice headed straight for Ambrosia at all angles. From above and below, Kai aimed to stab and freeze her entire body, as at the same time, ice also began to creep up her foot in an attempt to render her immobile and possibly kill her.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:38 pm
—¤÷(`[¤*Cinta - Walczak - Strigori *¤]´)÷¤—
Nickname-Cin

Chains that pull me
Down into the deep dark
Drowning my emotions
In a river of pain and suffering

Wolf Form Dress Mask

Cinta just lead against the wall still she looked up at the sky and saw the stars and then sighed "why can't everyone get along... is it so hard to do so" she said sighing again having a feeling that it will never happen, then what Viento said went through her mind "I guess a thing like you can't help but connect with the savages more then the Anarch's" hearing him say that made her thought about if she really belongs on the side of the Anarch's. She then looked down and thought more about before the fight broke out, when she was talking to Zane "i bet he was just toying around... maybe i should just leave so nothing bad will happen" Cinta said pushing off the wall "since i'm just a thing to the elders and not a person" she said frowning. Cinta thought more about what Viento called her a thing, he never called her by her name at all it was like she didn't have one to him and she would never be a person in none of the elders eyes 'a thing is that all i am... can this night get any worse' she thought as she suddenly felt a rain drop on her cheek. She looked up as it started to pour down rain "great i had to ask if it could get worse didn't i" she said to herself as she went back inside were she ran into one of the new Anarch's that had join.

Cinta was surprised to see one here an not fighting
"um... why are you here" she said looking at the guy, but something seemed off about him 'something isn't right here... but what' she thought waiting for his reply. But what she got surprised her he had just went and stabbed her with a knife out of no where 'what why... why did he just... it can't be a...' Cinta thought looking at the knife and then at the Anarch that just stabbed her "a spy... i should have guess that there would be in this situation" Cinta said smiling now and pulling out the knife. The guy was shocked she would do that, but he didn't know who she was or what she was capable of and that was a good thing since she was a werewolf and a vampire she healed quickly and the knife wasn't a good one at that. Then she just threw the knife at the traitor and hit him in the neck killing him "to bad for you i don't go easy on any opponent no matter what" she said glaring as her eyes turned red for a couple seconds, when that happen she felt a sharp pain. Cinta staggered to the wall and clinched her hands into a fist 'damn it... the more i stay and get into fights and get angry about this whole thing the more stronger it's getting... damn it all just go away' Cinta thought punching the wall with her right hand making it crack and making some pieces come off of it.

Does anyone know I'm broken inside?
Nobody does and nobody tries.
Who cares about how I feel?
Nobody does, nor ever will.

((OutOfCookies::. ))
Lucretia21 Wrote:

Demonic_Fox6548

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Starrynightlily
Crew

Friendly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:18 pm
Nicolette

She was a little worried about the angel: she did not quite seem to take it seriously, then again Nicolette had not had much time to explain the warning or how dangerous Master Jones could be. She would have to make a point to explain in detail if she and Brianna crossed paths' again: right now she had more pressing issues' and he had not seemed keen to throw caution to the wind any time soon: he would not risk losing her trust so soon: that Nicolette knew well.

Nicolette slowed a bit when the wolf sent a warning growl her way. What was she going to say to him? How could she convince him to trust her again? The answer was simple: there was no way she could change his mind. All she could do was say her piece and hope: after all Nicolette was sure she would know whether Lex decided to trust her or not quickly. He already saw her as a Savage, she could not possibly make it any worse…. could she? She guessed she would have to find out the hard way. To her relief the white wolf did not leave: which she saw as a good sign desire the glare he was giving her. Lex had also not shifted out of wolf form, but at least maybe he would be willing to listen to her.

When she finished Lex shifted to his human form the look in his eyes' not changing, which made Nicolette a little nervous, but she could not let her nerves' get the best of her: not this time. Lex finished up: making it very clear that he did not trust her and may never trust her again. It was Nicolette's fear: he saw as a Savage, the enemy of him and all the Anarchs', nothing more: she was faceless to him now just like all the other Savages'. Nicolette did not realize him comparing her to the Savages' would hurt: maybe sting a little at the most, but certainly not like someone had just poured ice water on her heart: after all she was a Savage, wasn't she? Just because she did not want to kill, did that make her an Anarch? She just wanted a peaceful life, like her's used to be, before she screwed everything up.

Nicolette shook her head, "No, I do not expect you to believe me", she started,"I have made so many mistakes', my biggest one was when my curiosity got the best of me and I put my whole pride in danger… I guess a part of me thought I was done with mistakes', but I proved to be wrong once again. I would not blame you if…", she swallowed hard before continuing,"If you never trusted me or even wanted to see me ever again", she shuddered just thinking about it, but she had to will herself to get through this. "I know you want me to admit to luring you to a room and keeping you there and I guess the excuse that you were wearing a mask is pretty lame", she gave a small smile: trying to lighten her mood more than anything, but her smile was a weak one and did not take long to disappear again. Her ears' fell as she realized just what a mess she made of everything and she could not see how exactly she was going to fix it, but she had to do something.

"I would like to join the Anarchs', she said before she could rethink it: this combined with the daggers' made the oncoming Savages' come to a halt. One of them glared at her: great, now she had enemies on both sides'. The three Savages' exchanged looks' and then came at her with swords', Nicolette moved quickly: parrying a few quick swings' with a dagger, she pulled out of her belt, while dodging others', completely on the defensive. A quick slash to the side exploited Nicolette's momentary unprotected side as she parried two swords' at once. Nicolette hissed and jumped back: clutching her now bleeding right side. She was grateful, although confused when wind kicked up from inside the mansion: knocking the Savages' off balance enough for her to run. "Lex. Trust me or not, you would be wise to leave, this will not end well", she said. Nicolette flinched from the pain in her side: already starting to feel dizzy, the room began to blur together. She had to get out of here, but running away to save herself was a Savage move and she would have to stop thinking like a Savage if she did not want to be one. An Anarch would try to make sure as many of their they team got away as possible, not to mention she felt a little guilty that Master Jones was there since he had likely tracked her down.

She backed towards the door: warning Anarchs' that were not fighting at that moment to leave before it was too late. The cool night air would have been refreshing if it had not been freezing cold as it blew across her exposed would. Her eyes' were out of focus as she staggered toward the street. A man she did not recognize ran up and Nicolette hissed: warning the man in white to stay back and he stopped short looking bewildered at her for reasons' that were not clear to her. "I got her, start the car", a smooth voice behind her said and Nicolette felt an arm wrap securely around her waist. "Yes, Mr. Jones" oh, great, Nicolette thought sarcastically as the driver went to start up a white limousine. "Why are you here?", she asked, her voice sounding far away as the blood loss affected her more and more. "I am here to take you back home", he started to explain, "You do not belong in this war, Nike, neither of us do". Nicolette faded in and out and could not seem to find the strength to get away from him, at least he was not in the mansion hurting anyone else anymore.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

OOC: I just noticed it that post and thought that was kind of a fun observation to put in ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:22 pm
Everything has a price, the only thing that matters is...

gaia_smilies/icon_diamond.png
ChesterJones
Chester watched Nike for a little while and then turned his attention back to Brianna to warn her. She had the reaction he thought she would: she would not leave until she knew her Anarchs' were safe, however she did seem distracted, likely figuring out a way to get everyone out as safely as possible. Chester looked around the room which not long ago was white and gold now mostly shades of red, the mansion's decorations dripping with a number of liquids, the floor wet with shads' of broken glasses: what a shame, he thought, seeing the once exquisite mansion turned to a battlefield. It did not look good for the Anarchs' leader, however looks' could be deceiving.

Why bother with the others'? It was their own fault if they did not know when to run: Chester was used to only looking out for himself, however he did now have two extra people he wanted to make sure got out safely. It would have been easier if Nike had stuck around, however nothing about Nike was easy. A loud hiss over the crowd caught his attention and his eyes' snapped to where three Savages' were teaming up on and by the look of it overwhelming his kitten, she appeared to be hurt. That was interesting: not only had Nike let her guard down, she also was against the Savages', if anything Chester thought she would fit in perfectly with the Savages', however it was apparent someone disagreed. "Brianna, do what you feel you must, just please be careful", he said, "I have to go. I will warn Anarchs' on my way out. Meet me by my limousine later".

He saw Nike leaving and followed her. Chester focused his powers' of mind control on the three Savages' who dared attack and wound his kitten and before long had the three fighting each other until they were all dead, it was slightly draining, however they had it coming. He then, at a safe distance, continued out of the ballroom and into the night, the lights' from inside the mansion helped brighten the night considerably. Chester rushed over and wrapped a supporting arm around Nike as she staggered and almost fell. She was… less than happy to see him, however he led her to the limo with almost no resistance from her. He laid her on the backseat and started to tend to her wound: which she did fight him over as soon as he touched it, however as he continued she soon stopped struggling and her screams' stopped as well as she passed out from the pain. Chester shook his head and looked over the wound: it was small and he was sure painful, however Nike's little tantrum he knew was not only due to her side. He had to focus: he needed to stop the bleeding, before it got any worse. The driver had some bandages, however they did not seem to help much. Chester needed to think of something before he lost her for good and soon found himself wishing that his vampirism came with healing powers'.

How much you are willing to pay

Lucretia21 Wrote:
oOtsukisanOo Wrote:

OOC: No problem, I have been busy as well. Hope school works out for you.  

Starrynightlily
Crew

Friendly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Tama Ice

Chatty Poster

10,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:00 pm

AELIUS LUCAS RAVENHEARST
Vampire About 3000 years old Co-leader of the Anarchs

xxxxx"The greatest victory is the one achieved without a fight."

iiiLucas is currently in the company of Rainer. iii

It worked perfectly.

Instead of dodging back like a part of Lucas had feared the other would do, Rainer was taken by surprise by his new strategy, which sent him straight to the floor. Now, Rainer would attack an enemy laying down immediately, but Lucas had too much honor for such, he was too noble. So instead of taking advantage of the other, he put himself in a starting position, his sword in front of him, ready to taste blood whenever Rainer left an opening. Sure, Lucas did actually have a passionate hate for the Savage leader, but he still didn't stray from his values. He was going to beat him, alright. But he was going to beat him fair and square.

Aelius had always, always lived by the morals his father had taught him, and then he had found a few on his own. But honor and pride was keywords to his mindset. Even scum like Rainer, who would do whatever it took to hurt whoever he thought of as in his way, Lucas refused to finish him off while the other was down.

However, it would seem the other would willingly dash to his death this time. Granted, Lucas had made an amateur's mistake in the beginning of the fight, and it seemed to have boosted Rainer's ego even more - if something like that was even possible -, but it had also made Lucas very cautious and aware of each move the other made.

But not even with his eyes on Rainer did Lucas manage to react quickly enough. He was standing in the perfect position to attack him, and as soon as Rainer dodged forward, he did let his sword fall towards him. However, Rainer was quicker than Lucas had expected, and the both of them fell to the ground. But while Lucas was laying on the ground with Rainer having the upper hand, Rainer was now trapped between him and the sword still moving towards him. Lucas was so close to complete what he had left unfinished last time he fought the Savage leader.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:02 pm

H I B I K I C H O U S A T Ō
I, the one who fell for love's trap, I'm a butterfly.

Butterfly boy flew into Sebastian

Chou knew very well that not all humans was bad. His family had always been nice, and even though his parents was always very strict, they loved him dearly and was always so kind to him, even if he didn't excel in anything. His friends had adored him even if he was very childish at times, he had made them laugh with him and they had made him laugh too. But it had been a long time since he had seen any of them. The only one who had followed him, no, more like haunted him, was Nate. His beloved boyfriend who had turned on him, handed him over to people that made a street-walking whore out of the once so naive and innocent boy, Nate, who had abused him the last time they met. Chou was broken and untrusting, and by no means was he naive or innocent anymore.

Truthfully, it wasn't just Nate. Of course Chou had encountered some people who treated him decently and someone who just paid him to get what they wanted, but even those who didn't abuse him still didn't do anything to help him. Few had even suggested for him to get out. And doing nothing was almost as bad as causing it. It wasn't just himself Chou was bitter for. He had heard how people in the neighbor rooms screamed in pain every now and then, once he'd even heard a gunshot go of before things got eerie quiet.

Sebastian was different from all of these humans Chou had met the last years. Unlike them, he didn't try to seduce Chou - and still, he was doing a very good job at that -, he didn't try to get in his pants, he didn't ever as anything of him at all. Sebastian held whatever little trust still left in the blunette. Chou would undoubtedly take a bullet for him. Why? Because he was the dear friend Chou had missed for so long.

Seeing he in a way trusted Sebastian, he should probably have told him what other abilities he had, all the things he could do. Maybe he was just absent-minded or maybe he didn't trust him enough to do just that. Which it was, Chou wasn't quite sure. As the other arched an eyebrow and asked him to spill it - in a surprisingly rude manner, considering he was talking to Chou; Then again, he had just been stabbed in the shoulder - when Chou held out the napkin for him, however, the thought finally hit him. Still, it left the youkai puzzled for a moment, stuttering "I h-have the abilit-ty to freeze t-time..." as the most obvious thing in the world.

He quickly pulled himself together, aiming the blue eyes at the other's wound. Something to keep the napkin in place, right. Looking down on himself, Chou spotted his obi. It was quite a long thing, considering it was wrapped twice around him. So without hesitation, Chou removed it, causing the pants he wore to become a lot looser around his waist, but that will just have to work out for now. Sebastian's shoulder was more important.

Pulling gently at the other's shirt, Chou started wrapping the obi around the other's shoulder and then his chest to make it stay put as much as possible. While Chou had been a bit freaked out by Sebastian's silver blood, he surely didn't shy from the dirty work. He just wanted to help. So once he thought he had tied it up well enough, he pulled away. "How is that? Does it hurt?" Again with these stupid questions! Chou did hope Sebastian realized he meant the way he had tied it. Of course he blunette understood that the wound itself had to hurt like hell and then some.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

Tama Ice

Chatty Poster

10,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:40 pm
How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home
Now that I know what I’m without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

~Co-Leader of the Anarchs~

It was no secret that Ambrosia actually enjoyed fighting at times. It was one of the few parts of the 'old' Ambrosia that she hadn't been able to fully shake, even after being married to the ever calm and relaxed Aelius for so long. Another thing would be that she was the reckless type, although she had tamed that part down quite a bit because she didn't want to get Lucas involved in any dangerous situations. Well, more than usual, that was. However, to be honest, this fight with ice boy was beginning to annoy her. She didn't like any Savage, but ice boy was far more annoying than the other savages. Something about the way that he wanted to act so perfect, like he was invincible or something, annoyed Ambrosia greatly. Especially because she knew that he wasn't. Nobody was, after all.

And she'd just have to teach ice boy a little lesson in that department.

She rolled her eyes at his 'die' comment. "As if you'd be that lucky," she said sarcastically. Ambrosia wasn't naive by any means, and she had expected some sort of a big attack from ice boy. Which was why she was ready when he suddenly started sending an a** load of ice towards her, as well as the ice vine-thingy. Ambrosia gave a dramatic sigh and rolled her eyes. By this point the others that had been around her, had moved out of harm's way, thus allowing Ambrosia to full the full extent of her powers now in the fight.

"Amateur," she said. With that Ambrosia closed her eyes and conjured up her fire. For one brief second, nothing happened. And then there was a sudden fire explosion all around Ambrosia. Completely destroying and melting the attacking ice. This was much like the fire explosion Ambrosia had used last time, outside the Whirlwind Club, that had even been strong enough to shake the buildings. It was the same strength this time, causing the floor to shake a bit with the fire explosion. It disappeared as quickly as it came, but leaving no ice still lingering. Ambrosia gave a -perhaps a little cocky- smirk in ice boy's direction. "You really shouldn't play with fire," she said, sarcasm lacing her voice heavily.

No sooner than the words were out of Ambrosia's mouth, there was a sudden crash noise. Looking up, Ambrosia saw a whole army of Cordelia's security team suddenly rush into the party and begin fighting the Savages. Thus making the Savages outnumbered by quite a bit. Ambrosia arched an eyebrow, spotting Cordelia in the chaos. She was fighting the Savages herself, just like the rest of the Anarchs were. At least she wasn't just watching from a distance, anyway.

There was a bit of chaos (more than there already, anyway) that followed the arrival of Cordelia's guards. The Savages eventually having to pull out of the mansion due to being so outnumbered. However, that didn't mean that the Savages lost the fight. . . nor did they win it. Neither side would be considered the winners of this fight, because both sides lost quite a few members. The Savages got the advantage of sneaking in and surprising the Anarchs. . . but the Anarch Queen had a surprise of her own; knowing that they were there all along.

The fight at the Masquerade Ball was officially over. . . but the battle between the Anarchs and Savages was far from being finished.

Shaking her head, Ambrosia quickly checked on both Lucas and Lavender. Lavender looked perfectly fine, and still was holding Malaki and Tsuki. Lucas had been fighting Rainer. . . but it looked like Rainer was leaving. Big surprise there, she thought sarcastically. With a few muttered not-so-nice-words, Ambrosia went over to Lucas and offered him a hand up. "Well, this was one hell of a party. We just have to do it again next year," Ambrosia said, sarcasm heavily lacing her voice.

Tama Ice Wrote:

xChibiChii Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:40 pm
Well it's midnight, damn right, we're wound up too tight

We're going off tonight
To kick out every light
Take anything we want
Drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning
While we burn it to the ground tonight
We're screaming like demons, swinging from the ceiling

Rainer

Later, in hindsight, there would be a small part of Rainer that was actually surprised that Lucas hadn't tried to attack him while he'd been on the ground momentarily. Rainer would have used that to his advantage, after all. He certainly wouldn't have waited around and gave his opponent a chance to recover. But that was probably one of the many differences between Lucas and Rainer. Rainer saw Lucas as soft, and he had no idea how he got to be the leader of the Anarchs that way, because Rainer sure as hell never would have gotten to be leader of the Savages by doing things like Lucas did. Then again, there was also quite a few big differences between the Savages and the Anarchs in general.

Although, Rainer would never admit that some of the things that made him see Lucas as 'soft' actually worked to Lucas' advantage a lot of the time. Like how Lucas was usually calm most of the time, wherein Rainer usually let his temper get the best of him and it got him into trouble now and then. But don't expect to ever hear that from Rainer, of course. He'd sooner jump into a lake full of holy water than admit something like that. Even to himself.

Needless to say, Rainer was happy when his surprise attack worked, and he managed to be just quick enough to make contact with Lucas and knock the blonde male to the ground. Although, Rainer was far from being naive. And he'd always been fast at thinking on his feet. Which meant he had realized as he'd lunged at Lucas, that there would be a good chance that after he tackled Lucas, Lucas would still try to bring his sword back into it and try to trap Rainer with it. Which was why just seconds after the two of them crashed to the ground, Rainer rolled to the side, off of Lucas and just out of reach of the other as he scrambled to his feet again.

However, Rainer never got the chance to try to continue the fight. A loud crash noise made him look up as a door at the far end of the room flew open and a whole group of Anarchs came filing through it. No doubt Cordelia's security team. Where they came from, or why they were just now joining the fight; Rainer had no clue. Although he did know right away that it meant that the Savages were now outnumbered by the Anarchs. "Damn it," he muttered under his breath. He did NOT want to leave the fight. But he wasn't stupid. The Savages didn't have a chance of finishing the fight with the new additions. Although if you asked Rainer; The Savages had won already. Though he was sure there would be people that would argue, and say that it was a tie. But in his mind; the Savages were the victors this time.

"We'll finish this later," Rainer said, with one last glance towards Lucas. With that, he turned and disappeared into the chaos, calling out an order to the Savages to pull back and get out of there.

Tama Ice Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:41 pm
What you see
With me
Is what you get
Until
that is
You get to
See the other
side of me

Sebastian had been acting extremely different around Chou than he had around anyone else. Somehow his new friend had seemed to not only bring out the old Sebastian, but also the 'good' that had been in the old Sebastian. Which was why he was the only one that Sebastian was actually nice to. Although, Sebastian was still Sebastian, which meant that he would occasionally have a slip up now and then, especially when he was stressed or -as the current case would be- in pain. Although, still, even then; Sebastian wasn't nearly as rude as he would have been towards anyone else. And the extent of Sebastian's slip wouldn't be anything worse than an occasional snap here and there. Although, eventually, Sebastian would probably be able to keep from doing that. Especially considering the fact that he started to feel guilty as soon as he'd snapped at Chou. Something that Sebastian normally didn't feel after snapping at. . . well, anyone. And, just to add to his guilt a little; not only did Chou actually -and to Sebastian's surprise- actually answer the question, but he had to go and stutter a little on it.

Yep, there came more guilt.

Sebastian blinked, a little surprised by Chou's answer though. He could freeze time? That was. . . well, not something Sebastian had heard of before, actually. Sure, he'd seen of and heard about a large variety of powers, but that was a new one; even to him. Although, Sebastian had to admit; it was a pretty damn cool power. And probably pretty helpful a lot of the time. "Huh," was all that Sebastian said. He wasn't really sure what else to say to it at the moment. He hadn't expected Chou to actually answer him, nor had he expected to hear that.

Sebastian looked away from Chou for a moment, after he'd asked about finding something to hold the napkin in place, to try to see if he spotted anything himself. By the time he'd looked back towards Chou, he saw that he'd taken off the obi. "Oh, don't-" Sebastian had been about to tell him not to do that because it would just stain the obi and ruin it. But he didn't have a chance to finish the sentence before Chou was already tying it around his shoulder. By that point, there wasn't any reason to protest, so Sebastian held still while Chou tied it into place. Once he'd finished, Chou asked how that was, and if it hurt. Sebastian, normally would have snorted and retorted with some sort of sarcastic remark had anyone else asked that question. But he didn't, especially because he knew that Chou was just asking about the way he'd tied the obi, not about the actual wound. "It's fine," he answered. And it was, Chou had actually done a very good job with it, tying it tight enough to hold, but not too fight to be painful. "Thanks," he added. Trying to keep from moving his shoulder, Sebastian glanced back towards the fight that was raging on around them.

It seemed that both sides were fighting it out pretty good. . . and then they had a new arrival. A door suddenly burst open, and what Sebastian would later find out was Cordelia's security team, burst through it and joined in on the fight. Up until now, there had been an almost even number of Anarchs and Savages, but Cordelia's security team outnumbered the Savages, causing the Savages to have to start retreating. Although if you asked Sebastian, there wasn't either a winner or loser to this fight. Both sides had their advantages, and both sides lost several members. It was really a tie no matter how you looked at it. The Savages had snuck in and had the advantage of a surprise attack. . . but it would seem that Cordelia hadn't been as clueless to the Savages' presence as she'd let on.

"Come on, let's get out of here," Sebastian said, turning back towards Chou. The Savages had begun to leave, and Sebastian saw no reason to stick around any longer. Without thinking about it, Sebastian grabbed Chou's hand and tugged on it, pulling Chou with him toward the nearest exit.

Tama Ice Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:42 pm
You may think you know me
That you know everything about me
But you're wrong
Never judge a book by its cover
Never assume you know someone
Because just when you think
You've got it all figured out
You'll realize that
You don't know me at all.

~Luna~

Luna knew that she had probably confused Dirk by telling him to brace himself, but not bothering to explain why. But she simply hadn't had time to explain it, and she knew that he'd figure it out soon enough as soon as he saw what she as doing. Besides, Luna wasn't really in the habit of explaining herself to. . . well, any one. She'd been on her own for so long by this point, that she was used to doing things her own way, without having anyone bother to question them or even notice in the first place. There were a lot of times that meant that Luna had a very lonely life, and she'd be lying if she said that didn't bother her. But, at the same time, Luna purposely didn't try to get close to people. She had been close to people and then she'd went through the pain and sadness of losing them. That wasn't something that she wanted to go through again. She didn't think she'd be able to handle it a second time, because the first time had nearly killed her. In more ways than one, actually.

Shaking off the thoughts, and forcing all of them to the back of her mind; Luna went about focusing strictly on her power and making it as strong as she possibly could. Her wind was one of her favorite elements to use, and it was the most helpful in situations like this. It didn't let her down, as she felt people being thrown around by it. That was one of the odd things about her elemental powers; Luna had a deep connection with her elements. She could actually feel what they were doing. When they threw someone into a wall, flung a table around, she knew exactly what the wind was doing. It wasn't something she could explain, but it was something that helped her to control the element the way that she did. It was also one of the few things that kept Luna grounded during those dark days of her past.

Once she'd let the wind begin to die down, Luna began to feel the side effects. She loved her powers, but the stronger she used them, the more energy and power it took. And therefore, the more that it drained her. It had been a long time since Luna had used up that much of her power, although that was probably a good thing because she probably wouldn't have been able to make it that strong if she had. It took time to build up enough power to do something like that, after all. She wouldn't be able to conjure up a wind storm that strong for weeks. Maybe a couple of months, depending.

She began to pull herself back to reality when she heard someone talking to her. Saying that was great. It took her brain a few seconds longer than it normally would have to process that, as well as realize that it was Dirk that was speaking. Dragging in one more deep breath, Luna forced her eyes open when Dirk asked if she were alright. She wasn't exactly alright, she was very tired, and worn out. But Luna was never one to admit that. She wouldn't admit she weren't alright if she had a broken limb and had lost a large amount of blood. And had a head wound. It just wasn't her style. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said. She nodded her head a little, a movement that she quickly regretted when it made her that much more lightheaded. Clearing her throat, she remembered what else he'd said and cleared her throat. "Oh and uh, thanks," she added, giving a light shrug of her shoulders. She wasn't sure what else to say to that; she wasn't use to people complimenting her.

A loud noise caught her attention, and she looked up in time to see a door at the far end of the room burst open, and a large group of people filing through. Later she'd find out this was the Queen's security team, although she never would find out what took them so long to join the fight. This led to the Savages beginning to retreat, much to Luna's relief. Sighing, she raised her hand and pushed her dark hair out of her eyes. "Looks like the fun's over for tonight," Luna said, sarcasm heavily lacing the word 'fun'. Shaking her head, she glanced back over towards Dirk. "Well, I guess we should try to see if anyone needs any help, huh?" she suggested. Looking around, there looked to be several Anarchs that could use a little help getting back on their feet. That caused Luna's anger to flare up again, and bring back all of the hatred she had for the Savages. "And start plotting some kind of revenge for this," she muttered. "I hate the Savages," she muttered again, shaking her head. Sighing, Luna turned to start doing what she could to help.

oOtsukisanOo Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:43 pm
No matter what
No matter where
No matter how bad things are
You can always
Count on me
To help you through them

Lex

Everyone who knew Lex, knew that Lex had a big heart, and tended to let it get the best of him more often than not. He had a hard time being mean toward anyone, even Savages. And an even harder time holding a grudge. The only people that Lex had ever truly held a grudge against, was the people that had killed his pack, and himself. Everyone else, Lex eventually got around to forgiving them. Probably even the ones that didn't truly deserve it. So, needless to say, when Nicolette said that she wouldn't blame him if he never trusted her or wanted to see her again, Lex felt a bit of his anger starting to fade. He shouldn't, he knew he shouldn't. He had just promised himself that he would never make that mistake again. . . and yet he could see himself going down that path yet again. Although he refused to return the weak smile Nicolette gave when she attempted to lighten the mood a little. He didn't have it in him at the moment to even try.

Lex had thought he'd been prepared for whatever Nicolette might say to him. Thought he'd expected anything possible that she might try to do. But, as it would turn out; he was wrong. Nicolette said that she'd like to join the Anarchs, and Lex gave her a look that part shock, part confusion, and part suspicious. She wanted to join the Anarchs? Lex wasn't sure what to think of that. Was she actually being honest? Or was she just playing mind games with him? Lex knew which one he wanted to believe, but he didn't know if he could. He couldn't trust his own judgement, after all. He'd proven that time and time again. "You. . . what?" Not exactly the brightest thing to say, but it was all Lex could really get out at the moment. It was also the only thing that he'd even get the chance to say, as it would turn out. Lex had accidentally let his guard down, not realizing that there were more Savages coming their direction until it was too late. Something that Lex was already beginning to kick himself for.

Lex didn't have a chance to do anything else, before the Savages and Nicolette began fighting. Had Lex actually had time, he probably would have shifted and actually helped her. As it was, he didn't have time to do anything before a sudden wind hit, and knocked him off balance and right into a table. Normally, he would have been able to stay upright, had he not been distracted by the fight going on in front of him. Then, the wind disappeared nearly as quickly as it had came, and Nicolette was taking off again, telling him that it would be wise for him to leave, because this wasn't going to end well.

A small, sarcastic part of Lex silently snorted at that. No duh.

Once again, though, before Lex had a chance to respond, Nicolette was disappearing into the chaos again. Not before he caught a quick glimpse of a wound on her side, though. Frowning, Lex quickly tried to decide what to do. Honestly, he wasn't sure. Not really. "Damn it," he muttered. "Nicolette, wai-" he had been about to tell her to wait, but he didn't get a chance to finish before he found himself getting tackled. Once again, having let his guard down when he shouldn't have. Lex and the Savage both crashed to the ground, and as he hit the ground; Lex felt a white hot pain rip through his left shoulder, followed by the feeling of blood running down his arm from where a dagger had sliced him. Lex and the Savage fought for a moment, Lex managing to knock the dagger out of the others' hand, and the two wrestling for a moment.

Until Lex shifted back into his wolf form for a moment, allowing him to get the upper hand in the fight and sink his teeth into the Savage's shoulder. The other let out a surprised scream and loosened his grip on Lex, allowing the white wolf to knock the Savage off of him, Just as quickly, Lex once again shifted back into his human form, grabbing the Savage and slamming him into a table, knocking him out cold. Cringing, Lex looked at the cut on his shoulder. It wasn't bad, and would heal, but it hurt like hell. One of Lex's power was that he could heal wounds, which would certainly come in handy right now, but the one big catch to it; was that he couldn't heal his own wounds. So, he'd just have to deal with it. About that time, there was a loud crash noise, followed by new arrivals that appeared to be on the Anarch side. Later, Lex would discover this was Cordelia's personal security team. Seeing that the Savages were starting to pull back from the fight, Lex began looking around for Nicolette. She'd said that she wanted to join the Anarchs. . . and been overheard by some Savages. While Lex wasn't sure what to believe, he knew that if Nicolette were actually telling the truth; she couldn't go back with the Savages now. If there was one thing that the Savages hated as badly as they hated the Anarchs, it was a traitor. Well, a traitor against their side, that was. They loved finding a traitor within the Anarchs.

Muttering a few curse words under his breath, Lex turned and began to work his way out of the room, trying to see if he saw where Nicolette went. A moment later, he found himself outside. . . just in time to hear a scream trailing off. Although who was actually doing the screaming; Lex didn't know. It was too short to really be able to tell, although he did get an idea of where it came from. There was a limo parked out front, and it looked to have came from it, if he wasn't mistaken. Which was why that Lex headed over in that direction, and didn't waste any time opening the door to it. Normally, Lex wouldn't have just walked over and opened a car door, but obviously something was going on.

Needless to say, Lex was surprised by what he found.

An unconscious Nicolette, and some guy that he'd never seen before. The guy looked to be trying to help Nicolette with the wound he'd seen earlier, though. But still. . . if he were just trying to help, why had he heard screaming? Something didn't add up. "Seriously, seriously not in a good mood right now. So I swear I will throttle you if you so much as utter one word," he threatened the guy. Normally, Lex wasn't the threatening type, but he seemed to be acting different tonight, so why not toss that on the list, too? He wasn't sure what to make of the guy, he couldn't outright fight him because he seemed to be trying to help. But, at the same time, Lex was highly suspicious of why he'd heard screaming if he were only trying to help. Whatever the case, Lex decided to figure out what the hell was actually going on, later.

Leaning into the backside of the limo, Lex took a closer look at Nicolette's wound. It wasn't exactly the worst wound he had ever seen, but the bad thing about it was the bleeding. It was weird how certain wounds could bleed worse than others. Lex reached over and put his hand over top of the wound, a small blue light appearing in the palm of his hand. The blue light, of course, would be Lex's healing power. It only took a couple of seconds for the wound to begin to close over, and then only a few more for it completely heal. When Lex pulled his hand away, the wound had completely closed over, not even leaving a scar. Lex knew that Nicolette would be fine with the wound healed over, but he also couldn't just walk off and leave her with the guy that he both knew nothing about, and didn't trust. But he also needed to go back and help the Anarchs that were injured. So. . . well, that only left one option, didn't it?

Not bothering to explain anything to the other male because. .. well, he simply didn't feel like it; Lex reached back over again, this time picking Nicolette up. Not giving the male a chance to say or do anything, before he slid back out of the limo and kicked the door shut with his foot, to try to hold the guy up a little in case he decided to try to follow. And then walked back into the mansion. By this point, the majority of the Savages had cleared out, and the chaos had mostly died down. Lex put Nicolette down on a chase lounge at the base of the stairs.

"Is she alright?" Tatum asked.

Lex looked up to find Tatum Micca, Ambrosia and Lucas' assistant that often took care of things at the lofts when Ambrosia and Lucas were busy, and was very well trusted by the Anarchs. "I think she'll be fine. Listen, can you keep an eye on her while I go help the others out? I can heal up some of their wounds. Just make sure no body messes with her. When she wakes up, if she wants to leave, let her. If she wants to stay, tell her I'm around here somewhere and she can come find him," Lex said. Tatum nodded her head, and with a thanks, Lex headed off to start trying to help the Anarchs. Honestly, he wasn't sure what to do about Nicolette. But he thought he'd leave the option up to her, if she wanted to stay or go. Whatever she chose. . . well, he'd just have to figure it out then.

Starrynightlily Wrote:

OOC: Hope this is alright.  
⊱ Special Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff