Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Hell Breaks Loose

Back to Guilds

Prepare yourself for an epic battle between powerful, supernatural creatures 

Tags: Fantasy, Supernatural, Roleplaying, Romance, Action 

Reply ⊱ Special Events
The Masquerade Ball (Special Event #2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:14 am
You may think you know me
That you know everything about me
But you're wrong
Never judge a book by its cover
Never assume you know someone
Because just when you think
You've got it all figured out
You'll realize that
You don't know me at all.

~Luna~

Luna was far from being your average Anarch. While the majority of the supernatural beings in the Anarchs preferred to try to handle things peacefully and civilly; she liked to fight. She wouldn't even bother to lie and say that she didn't. Fighting meant that you were doing something, that you were helping to solve a problem. And it was a great way to vent some built up anger and frustration. That she had a large supply of. Although, to be fair, she had never really thought that she'd join the Anarchs. Not really. She'd always been more of the independent type of person, never wanting to tie herself down by being loyal to a clan. Or involving herself in a fight between them and the Savages that, quite frankly, she hadn't felt like she should bother herself with. But, things had changed when the Savages had shattered her life. That had made her decide to join up with the Anarchs and do whatever she had to do, in order to take the Savages down.

She hadn't became friends with anyone within the Anarchs, though. She was on decent terms with the leaders of it, sure. But being on good terms and being friends with someone were two very different things. She hadn't allowed herself to actually become friends with anyone, because she didn't want that. . . risk. The risk that always came along with getting close to anyone. But, she still didn't want to see anything bad happen to any of the Anarchs. Although she was still going to enjoy the fight quite a bit. Why shouldn't she? She loved fighting, and especially fighting Savages. Plus, she had the added bonus of the fact that she hadn't allowed herself to get close enough to anyone that it would really hurt her if anything happened to them. But that didn't mean that she wouldn't do her part to try to help out, like how she'd kept the Savage away from Dirk.

After she had done that, and saw him look towards her after she'd spoke, she thought she saw just a bit of surprise on his face. Not much, but there was a small trace of it. Which made her wonder what had caused it. Maybe he'd thought that she'd disappeared, because a Savage had gotten a hold of her? Luna nearly chuckled at the thought. She wasn't that easily gotten rid of. She wouldn't still be around today if it were that easy. He thanked her for throwing the Savage away from him, and while it was quite noisy, she still heard him nonetheless over the chaos filling the room. She gave a shrug of her shoulders, even though she was actually a little surprised that he'd bothered to thank her. On the rare times that she actually tried to help anyone out, they never seemed to bother with that one little word anymore. Then the next thing she knew, he'd taken flight. . . only to land right next to her. Oh right, angel boy could fly. While it wasn't the weirdest thing she'd ever seen, it would still take a little getting used to on her part. Normally the only time she saw people flying, was when she sent them flying with her telekinesis power.

Then he replied to her question. saying that maybe there were hundreds of Savages there. That made her sigh, and give her signature eye roll. "Great, this is going to be a very long night," she muttered sarcastically. She glanced around at the fight, seeing that there probably were that many Savages there. Although there were quire a few Anarchs. And, Luna even saw some of Cordelia's personal security team fighting the Savages as well. At least it seemed to be even in the numbers game, at least. She turned her head back towards Dirk when he spoke again, saying that there were too many for him to keep track of, and she found herself frowning a little at him. "How would- never mind," she said, shaking her head. She had been about to ask how he would even be able to keep track of them, and then decided that it must have been something to do with one of his powers. And they didn't really have time top chitchat about powers, now did they?

Sighing, she ran her hand through her hair, trying to decide what was the best thing to do. An idea came to her, and she grinned at the thought. Turning back to Dirk, she decided to give him a warning. "Might want to brace yourself," she warned. Giving him just a few seconds to do that, she began to conjure up her Elemental powers. Being an Elemental, meant that she had control over all of the elements and could use them whenever she needed them. At the moment, she decided to use her wind power. At first, a small breeze began to fill the surrounding area, just enough to ruffle the tablecloths, or make those with long hair having a little trouble keeping their hair out of their faces. But then it began to steadily pick up in its intensity. Within less than a minute, the steady breeze had increased to hurricane like winds. It was mostly centered around those that she knew were Savages, causing some of them to lose their balance, even have their weapons blown out of their hands. Some even had to dodge tables and chairs that were suddenly flying at them. But, there was only so much she could do, meaning that while the strongest winds were aimed at the Savages, the rest of the winds were still hitting her fellow Anarchs, including herself.

The winds only lasted for about three minutes, before she had to let them begin to die down, as they started to drain her energy. But, at least it had seemed to help some of the Anarchs get the upper hand against the Savages they were fighting. As the winds completely disappeared, Luna squeezed her eyes shut for a minute, waiting on the lightheaded feeling to pass that always hit her whenever she used too much of her power too quickly.

oOtsukisanOo Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:15 am
Forget
What you
Think you know
About Dragons
Because
Not all
Dragons
Have scales

All the time, anyway

~Dagon Alistair~

The Dragon Savage

Dagon arched an eyebrow as, once again, Angel Girl dropped down in front of him again. Hmmm, he was starting to see a pattern here. He let his eyes wander towards the cat, watching as the cat jumped over onto a statue. Actually it was pretty good at that, and Dagon wondered for a second, if the cat were just extremely good with it's aim, or if there was more to the cat than met the eye. It wouldn't be the first time that Dagon had seen an animal with supernatural abilities, after all. But, he'd also seen perfectly normal animals able to do odd things. So, he really didn't have any idea. Although, he was glad to see that the cat seemed to be out of harm's way for the moment. He'd always had a soft spot for animals, and whether the animal was on the Savage or Anarch side, he didn't want to see one get hurt.

If that surprised anyone, then obviously they didn't know Dagon very well. Although, to be fair, not a lot of people knew him that well. He sort of made it a point to keep it from happening.

He turned his attention back towards Michelle as he saw her pulling a bow out, which caused him to arch an eyebrow at her. Hmm, something told him that this probably wasn't going to end very well. He had already been quite suspicious of her, and he didn't truly think that she was a Savage, even back when he'd ran into her at the Hollowbrook Hotel. So, when she aimed the arrow at him, he wasn't really that surprised. He ignored the comment about not calling her sweetheart, although he did tilt his head a little when she asked who he thought was going to win. For a second, he wasn't sure if she meant who was going to win between the Savages and the Anarchs. Or if she meant between them, since obviously she'd decided to pick a fight with him. He was pretty sure that she meant between the Anarchs and Savages, however.

Dagon gave an amused chuckle, shaking his head at her. "You're kidding me, right?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her again. "I'm actually one of the few Savages here that's not attacking your precious little friends. I warned you about your cat in advance-" As Dagon spoke, he counted off on his fingers, all the while seemingly unfazed by the arrow she was threatening him with. "-And, oh yeah, when I found you snooping you around the hotel, I didn't rat you out. Gee, I guess that does make me a pretty bad guy, doesn't it? I mean, maybe I should have been shoved in front of a firing squad years ago," he said dryly, sarcasm evident in his voice.

Dagon ran his tongue over his teeth, silently deciding what to do. He could easily and quickly shift into his dragon form. That would certainly take up quite a bit of room, and probably knock Angel Girl on her a**. He could even breath fire in his dragon form, he was pretty sure he could use that to catch a few curtains on fire, take out a few Anarchs. Not to mention, he could even fly out of there, and bust right through a couple of walls. But, something held him back from doing just that. Although what exactly, he wasn't sure. Instead, he just shrugged his shoulders and crossed his arms over his chest, never looking away from Michelle. "You want to shoot someone that isn't fighting, or even armed? Fine, go ahead. I just hope you realize that means that makes you just as bad as any Savage," he said.

oOtsukisanOo Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:16 am
Some people
Like to say
Trick or Treat
But
I like
to say that
Tricks are Treats

Because what better treat is there, than to play a trick on someone?

☠ Zane Draven ☠

Doctor Doom tilted his head, flipping his tail at Cinta. "Fur ball? Well, that's sort of ironic, isn't it, dear? Coming from someone that's part dog?" Doctor Doom replied dryly. One of the many things that Doctor Doom was good at, was telling species of people. It was something he'd learned to do a long time ago, being a cat meant that he had a very good sense of smell, and he'd been around enough species at this point; that he was fairly fast at catching on to what they were. So, he'd figured out that Cinta was part werewolf, part vampire, just moments after meeting her. He actually hadn't been planning on saying anything to her, but hey, she had been the one to start the insult flinging. And Doom was never one to let someone get by with that. If someone actually took the time to get to know him, they would realize that he called everyone things like that. Funny how some people tried to take that as an insult, rather than realizing that was just how some people talked.

Zane meanwhile, arched an eyebrow at Cinta when she demanded to know why he was there, if he wasn't in the mood to fight. "Gee, I didn't know that I had to fill out a form explaining all of my motives," he said, his usual sarcasm still in his voice. Although, truthfully, Zane was very rarely found without his signature sarcasm. A movement just past her shoulder caught his attention, and when he glanced over, he saw another Savage heading towards her. Oh this should end well, he thought sarcastically. Sure enough, the Savage ended up getting knocked into a wall. Zane rolled his eyes, the clone of him doing the same movement. Didn't they teach being sneaky in "How To Fight 101'? Really, it was an insult to those that could be sneaky, when someone was so careless in their approach.

Zane turned his green glaze back towards Cinta when she said that she had a question for him. Should be good, he thought, waiting to see what she was going to ask. She went on to say that he had known she was an Anarch, but she wanted to know why he'd been friendly with her knowing that. And hadn't done anything about it. Zane shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest, the clone of himself doing the same thing. Tilting his head a little, Zane tried to decide how he was going to answer. It actually hadn't been the question that he'd been expecting, so it took him a little extra time to try to figure out. After a couple of seconds, he finally shrugged again. "Well, unlike you seem to think I am, I'm really not the type of person that just attacks because I know someone is an Anarch." That was the truth, Zane was usually more the type that liked to play mind games with them. Mess with them for awhile, instead of outright fighting them. To be fair, though; he did that with the Savages just as much as he did the Anarchs.

"And, I dunno. You seemed fun to hang out with," he added, shrugging his shoulders again. Honestly, Zane wasn't sure what kind of an answer she was expecting from him. Zane was never one to explain himself, he usually did things for odd reasons. Reasons that most people wouldn't ever be able to understand, even if he explained every thing step by step to them. He preferred to keep people guessing. And, quite honestly, he just simply wasn't the type to tell anyone what was going on in his head, he never had been. But, that was the best answer he could give her, whether it was what she wanted to hear, or not. Whatever the case, Zane reached over and scooped up Doctor Doom. "If there wasn't anything else, I should act like I'm doing some thing so I don't have to listen to a very pissed off Rainer ranting at me later," he said dryly. Normally, Zane would have been more willing to stick around with her, but the way that she was trying to demand answers from him, and fight him. . . well, Zane thought that maybe it would be best to leave before things got too serious for his taste.

Doctor Doom

Demonic_Fox6548 Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:48 pm

AELIUS LUCAS RAVENHEARST
Vampire About 3000 years old Co-leader of the Anarchs

xxxxx"The greatest victory is the one achieved without a fight."

iiiLucas is currently in the company of Rainer. iii

Everyone knew Lucas wasn't a hateful person. He was usually friendly, cheerful and relaxed, even if he was over-thinking things occasionally. Like his last fight with Rainer. That man was definitely on Lucas' Top Three - if he didn't top it, that was - Hate-list. Along with that Giselle-lady and Lucas' cousin from his human life. No, Lucas didn't hate many people considering he'd been around for 3000 years. But someone he... Disliked with a passion.

This was also why it was known at least to Ambrosia that Rainer was his in a fight. Especially after last time. But even if he was quite clear on that point, a wave of gratitude towards Ambrosia hit him as he saw Rainer ducking a fireball instead of attacking Lucas as he had left himself wide open. The blond had been quite lucky, really. But he knew he couldn't afford too many mistakes like that.

Getting back on his feet, Lucas wasn't quite sure what to expect from the other as he aimed his sword at his neck, but a part of him had counted on the other leaping backwards or to the side, and Lucas was ready to follow. That he more or less ducked in front of him had not been the most expected move, but Lucas had been in enough duels now to expect the unexpected and simply trust his instincts. What pissed him off slightly was how close he had been. Keen eyes noticed a few strands of hair seemingly hanging in the air before they started falling to the ground. They were raven black.

But it seemed the lethal almost-encounter didn't affect Rainer much, cause the next thing Lucas knew, was that while he aimed his sword in a more or less woodcutter-like position, swinging it downwards full-force, Rainer kicked after his feet, sabotaging Lucas' move a bit since he had to slip that specific foot backwards to get it out of the way, leaving an opening for Rainer to escape through.

But it had been an important lesson for Lucas. Granted, he fought very well with most kinds of weapons, but lately, he had been depending a bit too much on his sword. So as Rainer aimed his sword at Lucas' right side, the male blocked the other's sword with his own before he too got into the air - this time to plant both his feet at Rainer's chest. It did perhaps look halfway impossible, but Lucas wasn't a vampire for nothing. Well, that, and he'd always had an amazing body control.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

Tama Ice

Chatty Poster

10,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tama Ice

Chatty Poster

10,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:50 pm

H I B I K I C H O U S A T Ō
I, the one who fell for love's trap, I'm a butterfly.

Butterfly boy flew into Sebastian

Much like Sebastian, Chou hadn't cared for much the last years. He hadn't cared for another person - even though he sent warm thoughts to his family on birthdays or holidays -, nor had he cared about himself. He hadn't really lived, he had just existed. Aimlessly woke up, tended to his primal needs, did what he could to make a living and fallen asleep. Over and over and over...

Things was different now. He had a friend, a very, very dear friend that if anything seemed to care about him. And that feeling was mutual. Chou even found himself pondering if he had feelings he perhaps shouldn't have - shouldn't be able to have, really - towards the other. Especially as it felt like his heart stopped beating for a moment as he saw Sebastian pulling that dagger out of his own shoulder. Oh, how the little butterfly wished to help! But quite honestly, Chou hadn't even had a first aid course in his life. He had used bandages, bruise cream and medical spirit - or occasionally the drinkable kind when nothing else could be found -, but that was how far his abilities reached. He was really quite the uneducated thing if one actually took a look at his schooling.

One couldn't complain about his attentiveness, though. Blue eyes were fixed intensely at the other, awaiting to hear how Sebastian was doing and if he could help. Soon enough, the male seemed to realize Chou had talked to him and stated that it took more than a knife in the shoulder to kill him. Well, the injury itself probably wouldn't kill a human either, but the chance of bleeding to death was always there. So as Sebastian asked him to find one of the cloth napkins that had been placed on the tables, Chou nodded.

There was in fact only one flaw to Sebastian's plan if the idea was to keep the butterfly out of the fight. Turning around, Chou tossed a glance at the utter chaos ruling most of the floor, everywhere but close to the corners like he and Sebastian was standing. He could very easily get mixed up in a fight, but the little bluenette got an idea. He had yet to meet anyone, no matter how strong, that could resist his built-in stop-watch. So instead of sneaking about, Chou ended up freezing time. And with time, all the fights. Someone was just about to chop someone's head off, and - without even knowing who was on which side -, Chou gave the victim a slight push as he walked by, putting them just out of reach of the other. He was perhaps a mindless follower, but he wasn't a monster.

He refrained from doing too many adjustments, however, knowing he shouldn't mess too much with things when time was frozen. But getting a napkin couldn't hurt? Chou was a bit too fixed on his task, though, ending up with stumbling over someone's foot, making him fall to the ground and break his focus. For a split second, time moved again before Chou regained control.

Grabbing a napkin, the boy started making his way back, more cautious this time. It wasn't like he was in much of a rush. Sebastian couldn't exactly bleed to death while he was gone. So keeping time still as he moved about, was really the best thing he could do, right? Looking at Sebastian as if nothing had happened - not because he was pretending he didn't do anything, but it was just so natural to him, he didn't give it all that much thought -, Chou held out the napkin. "Now, what do I do?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

OOC: Is this okay? >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:10 pm
Everything has a price, the only thing that matters is...

gaia_smilies/icon_diamond.png
ChesterJones
"Touché", Chester said with a smile at Brianna who zeroed in on the irony of his question. He noticed Brianna was hovering: attempting not to touch the blood on the floor, this made perfect sense to him. Luckily the blood did not spatter too much, so his suit remained fairly clean, how ere he would have to have it cleaned after this. It certainly did not agree with Brianna: he was not sure if it was due to spending time with her or the fact that she had taken up residence in his mind often this night, whatever the case, she was not looking well to him. He could forget about Nike and get Brianna out off here, however it was very clear to Chester that Brianna had no intention of leaving the Anarchs' to the Savages'.

He was not on the best terms' with Nike, however perhaps he and Brianna could make her see reason. When Brianna asked him to introduce her to Nike, Chester attempted to hide his unease, that was not to say he was completely successful. "Of course", he said and started to formulate plans' to get over there. Fortunately Nicolette seemed to decide against whatever she had been doing over there: she always was a bit of a wild card and this was the only time Chester had been somewhat grateful for that.

"Nike", he called, when she was close enough. His kitten looked confused as he had expected. "Nike, this is Brianna. Brianna, this is Nike", Nike still looked stunned and Chester knew that worked to his advantage, he also knew it would not last long. "Hello, my friends' call me Nicolette or Niki, she said, holding a hand out to shake the angel's, but she looked suspicious of the guy with her. "Who are you?", Nike asked him. "Chester Jones, I am sure you remember me", he saw the recognition in her eyes' then and smiled. "You smell like death, what happened to you". Chester frowned: it was clear Nike still had not cooled down and threw being polite out the window, "Nice to see you again as well", he said, his eyes' warning her against any farther missteps'. "We need your help". "The best help I can give you Brianna, is to get away from him while you can". Chester rolled his eyes'.

"It was nice to meet you, sorry I cannot stay longer, but I need to go", she said to Brianna: ignoring Chester, before leaving.
Later, he watched Nike leave and hoped she would help, however when he saw where she had been in such a hurry to get to a different thought crossed his mind: what an interesting set. "I must apologize for Nike, she and I have had our differences' in the past and she does not appear to have let them go". "We should go soon, Rainer Black is planning to bring down the mansion", whether this was true or not Chester wanted to get Brianna out of there: that much had been true since he had met her.

How much you are willing to pay

oOtsukisanOo Wrote:

OOC: I can always edit if this does not work.  

Starrynightlily
Crew

Friendly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Starrynightlily
Crew

Friendly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:23 pm
Nicolette

The girl said no and truthfully Nicolette had not expected her to say yes: she knew she was laying it on thick, trying too hard to replace the unfamiliar and uncomfortable feelings' her second meeting with Lex had left her with. Why was everything so hard? She should have just left this city like the others'. A hiss from the black cat in the girl's arms' seemed to bring Nicolette out of a daze like state and Nicolette looked both surprised and confused for a minute. This war between the Anarchs' and the Savages' did not concern her, there had been no reason for her to get involved in this grudge match and if Nicolette was truthful with herself she really could not care less about this grudge match and who controlled the city. She shook her head as she tried to stop the thoughts' that have been constant ever since she had met Lex. If she did not want to fight against him: she either had to run, which she was not keen on since it seemed like all she ever did was run, or she could join the Anarchs' and fight on the same side as Lex. She frowned and tried to forget that he was mad at her and likely did not trust her anymore.

Her ears' flattened and she nearly hissed back at the cat that had grown in size, but she stopped herself a hand poised over her belt, her fingers' just touching one of the daggers'. Whether or not the sweet and scared looking blonde girl in the pretty purple dress was Ambrosia's sister or not Nicolette knew she could not hurt her, not that was her intention, but if she was going to join the Anarch she certainly could not harm an Anarch in sight of their leaders' although it could probably make her Savage career. She already was not on the best terms' with Lex, who seemed to pop into her head at the most inopportune times' lately. "Sorry", Nicolette said and then started to back up slowly, watching the fights' closest to her. The little fox in the girl's arms' had done it: Nicolette had not been able to help, but think of Lex and his fox mask then and a black cat with the fox so close. Unbelievable. Who kept a fox as a pet? She thought, not caring if it was a coincidence or not.

Once she was far enough from the group, she scanned the floor for the white wolf: she was obviously not going to get anything done before she dealt with him. A part of her had wanted to let him out of the room, had known she should. Why did that dog have to be so determined? Why did you have to be so stubborn? Nicolette shook off her thoughts' at the first flash of white fur. She started towards the wolf, but stopped, her ears' flattening as she heard the name Nike: one of her names' yes, but only one person still living knew her by that name. What would he be doing here? How would he find out about this? He is human. It did nothing to help Nicolette's confusion to see the man: he had not been a blonde the last time she saw him, he had his eyes', but if this was him something was more off than usual. Nicolette wondered who the angel was as well and figured she should warn her.

When Nicolette was able to get away she felt more worried than she had been: if he was here he only brought trouble for her and all supernaturals'. She looked around for Lex again and ran to him: skillfully weaving her way through the fighting. "Lex, I need to talk to you", she called. "Give me another chance?", she asked, not expecting a response. "You are not wrong about me and I will prove it to you, I promise". "I... do not owe the Savages' anything", she added, more to herself: the Savages' had given a place to stay, but that was all, there was nothing keeping her there: no friends', everyone was out for themselves so there were not any she would call friends'. Maybe she could make a home with the Anarchs' and recover a bit of what she lost, although she knew even if they accepted her, she would not start with the best record and trying to change sides' during a fight was not the best way to go about it, but she had to try.

Nicolette threw a few daggers' at the feet of approaching Savages', who either recognized the Anarch she was with or just wanted to fight. Nicolette had became a good aim with the daggers' rather quickly, but she did not aim to kill: wooden targets' and practice dummies' were one thing, living beings' whether on her side or not were another issue.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:21 pm

kai valentine ♠
Current Outfit & Mask

Kai had hit his mark and was about to smash his staff right into Ambrosia's chest, when she brought her legs up and throw him off. Luckily he was able to get one hand and managed to do a front handspring to get back onto his feet again. But unfortunately he wasn't able to dodge the woman's second attack, of which was a dagger in his shoulder. Tightly shutting one eye from the pain now, Kai yanked the weapon out and dropped it onto the ground, some drops of blood falling along with it.

'Damn, b***h.' he thought, spinning around to face her once more while keeping one hand on his wound and the other with a tight grip on his staff. Man, things could just never be easy could they? Oh well. That was life, he supposed. But now putting his attention back onto the matter at hand, Kai simply made the grin return to his face, as he noticed Ambrosia still had her eye on Lucas and it seemed her mind seemed to be elsewhere. That was what happened when you had people to babysit. The would always be a distraction, but that would definitely benefit Kai in the long run.

And so, without a second thought, Kai dropped the staff he held in his hand, shattering as it fell to the ground. Soon after, he snapped his fingers, causing several, sharp, ice crystals to form on the ceiling right above Ambrosia and as soon as they formed, they came falling down on her with deadly speed. If this didn't work, the young man still had many tricks up his sleeve, ones that he didn't get to use last time.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

Kuurokochii

Blessed Genius

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic_Fox6548

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:09 am
—¤÷(`[¤*Cinta - Walczak - Strigori *¤]´)÷¤—
Nickname-Cin

Chains that pull me
Down into the deep dark
Drowning my emotions
In a river of pain and suffering

Wolf Form Dress Mask

Cinta went in Zane's way by making a path of ice and sliding on it "hold on... why why are you doing this why should we fight" she said wanting to know why does the Savages and the Anarch's have to fight each other. Can't they come to an agreement or something, then one of the other elders that had a deep hatred for the Savages and also he detested Cinta he didn't know why they didn't kill her them selves. This elder name was Viento "what are you doing... playing we are under attack and you are talking with the enemy.... i guess i thing like you can't help yourself right just like your mother" he said always cruel to Cinta not caring on how she will feel about what he says to her. Cinta then growled at him "how dare you... so what if i'm talking instead of fighting wouldn't it be better to not fight" Cinta said glaring at Viento. The elder smirked "I guess a thing like you can't help but connect with the savages more then the Anarch's" Viento said trying to get Cinta mad, he wanted her to loose control so there would be a reason to kill her and it was working.

Cinta's eyes flashed red
'damn i must get out of here if i don't get away from this old man i'll loose it and then everyone would be in danger' she thought growling at Viento then clinching her hands into a fist "whatever i don't care what you think or say about me but you will not speak badly about my mother" she said feeling a sharp pain inside her. Her anger was rising above her control and then she just turned and forced her way through the room knock out any Savages that came at her and went into the hallway that she had went before. But this time there was other people here so she had to keep going until she reached to the back of the building where there was a garden. Cinta went outside and lean against the wall 'damn it... why... why do i got this thing inside me why can't i control it.... and why is it wrong what my mother did' Cinta thought putting her right hand on her chest and clinching the dress "Why is it so hard being a half breed... and why is it wrong that my mother married a Savage is it wrong for us to get along" she said out load not knowing if someone had followed her or not.

Does anyone know I'm broken inside?
Nobody does and nobody tries.
Who cares about how I feel?
Nobody does, nor ever will.

((OutOfCookies::. sorry for taking so long my computer was being an a** and couldn't keep connection with the internet))
Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:52 pm
How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home
Now that I know what I’m without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

~Co-Leader of the Anarchs~

Ambrosia couldn't stop her lips from tugging upward into a small smirk when she saw the dagger hit its mark, directly in the shoulder. As Lucas well knew; Ambrosia loved her daggers, and by now, her aim had gotten quite good. Actually, it was rare for Ambrosia to miss a mark, and usually she only did if the person had extremely fast reflexes, or if Ambrosia was distracted by something; thereby throwing her off her game a little. And Ambrosia did tend to get distracted when Lucas was nearby, and now she was probably more prone to distraction since Lavender was also near by, along with Malaki and Tsuki. But, she'd just have to be careful and not allow herself to get distracted from the little ice b*****d.

Which reminded her. . .

The sound of something landing on the ground snapped Ambrosia out of her thoughts, while she'd been checking on both Lucas and Lavender, and made her turn her attention back to Kai, just in time to see him snapping his fingers. Her instinct was telling her that she needed to look up, and having learned a long time ago to follow said instinct, she looked up just in time to see icicles beginning to fall. Ambrosia could have pulled up a wave of fire to melt the icicles before they got near her, and normally that would have been exactly what she did. . . except for one little problem. While Ambrosia was immune to fire because of her power, others were not. Lucas and Lavender were both too close for her to risk using that much of her fire. So, she'd have to use her second and more hidden power. Everyone knew that fire was Ambrosia's main power that she always fought with, but only Lucas knew that Ambrosia also had the power of Cryokinesis, AKA, able to control and create ice.

Ambrosia had kept that power to herself, only telling Lucas about it, for the sole purpose of being able to surprise people with it when the time came that she needed it. Looked like now would be that moment. Plus, it would sure as hell surprise Ice Boy. She wouldn't be able to stop all of the icicles however, so she decided to do something a little unexpected. She waved her hand, conjuring up her Cryokinesis and taking control of the icicles that were aimed at her, turning them into just water. There was a strong wave of water that crashed down on her and stole her breath for a few moments, but it wasn't deadly or painful by any means.

Once the waves had stopped, Ambrosia reached up and pushed her now wet hair out of her eyes. 'Yeah, funny thing," she said. At the same time, she held her hand up, creating a spinning ball of ice. The ice ball spun three times, and then suddenly formed spikes on the end. "You're not the only one with ice power," she said. Then with that, she hurled the spiky ice at him. It was more a distraction than anything though, hoping to throw him off by showing him that she had the same ice power. Knowing that he'd probably do something to either control the ball, or at least dodge it, she conjured up her signature fire ball and hurled it at him directly after the ice ball.

Tama Ice Wrote:

xChibiChii Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:53 pm
No matter
What life puts
You through
No matter
How bad
It is
Don't let it break you
Always stay true to yourself

Lavander

Lavender tightened her grip on the cat when he hissed at the woman, not wanting Malaki to get away from her. Although it seemed that he was just giving a warning, rather than actually trying to go after her. Lavi suspected that it was probably because of Ambrosia, she'd probably told the cat to keep anyone away from her. And while Lavi didn't understand who her sister and her sister's cat seemed to understand each other so well, she'd started to just go with it. The fox, meanwhile, she also tightened her grip on. Tsuki was so tiny, she was afraid if she dropped him, she'd never find him in the chaos. And while Lavender would hate for anything to happen to either animal on any day; she had promised her sister and new brother that she'd watch after them, and that was exactly what she planned on doing.

Lavender frowning, her eyes flickering to the girl's hand when she saw it move towards her dagger, and Lavender just barely resisted the urge to use her power to make the dagger explode before the girl could try to pull it on her. The only reason that Lavi didn't, was because despite the fact that the girl might have tried to use it on her, Lavi was worried about the dagger still being in the girl's belt, that it might hurt her if she used her power right then. Lavi wasn't the type of person that liked to fight, nor hurt anyone that she didn't have to. So she stopped just short of using her power, to try to wait until the girl actually removed the dagger from her belt. As it turned out, however; she never did. Much to Lavi's relief. While Lavender could easily fight when she had to, she preferred to avoid it whenever possible. Besides, Ambrosia and Lucas were still close by, and she knew for a fact that her sister would get distracted if she saw her in a fight and want to help.

The girl apologized, and then began to move away, before eventually disappearing into the chaos of the fight and out of Lavender's line of sight. Sighing, she looked down at Malaki, who had went back to his normal size. "I'm going to have to ask Ambrosia and Lucas about you," she muttered to the cat. Shaking her head, and causing her blonde bangs to fall into her eyes, Lavender looked around, trying to make sure that both Ambrosia and Lucas were doing alright in their fights. As well as making sure that there weren't any Savages sneaking up on either of them, or herself.

Starrynightlily Wrote:

OOC: Haha, I didn't even notice the part about the black cat and the fox being so close to Nicolette and Lex. =P  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:54 pm
What you see
With me
Is what you get
Until
that is
You get to
See the other
side of me

Sebastian knew somewhere in the back of his mind, that a knife to the shoulder probably wouldn't kill even a human, but that part was buried to the back. Truth be told, he saw humans as being extremely fragile, even more so than they really were. It wasn't even meant in a condescending sort of way, either. It was just how Sebastian saw them. Maybe that was because of his mother, who had been human and killed so easily by a vampire. Or maybe it was because of the very small handful of human friends he'd had throughout his life that he'd seen meet a tragic and too soon demise. Even the couple that he'd known that had lived to a ripe old age, had still died, still grown old and weak. No matter how you looked at it; humans were more fragile than any supernatural creature. At least in Sebastian's mind that was.

That was one of the reasons that Sebastian kept his distance from humans. Oh, he'd ran into several bad humans, a couple that had turned on him badly when they'd found out what he really was. But, Sebastian didn't blame the whole bunch for the act of a few. If he did that, he'd hate everything from humans, to vampires, to werewolves, to witches and warlocks, and probably a whole list of them. That seemed to be one of the biggest differences between Chou and himself; Chou seemed to seriously dislike humans, from what Sebastian had been able to tell. Needless to say, that got Sebastian curious. What was it exactly that had made Chou dislike humans so much? Especially considering the fact that Chou just didn't strike Sebastian as the type of person that would hate a whole species. . . unless there was a very big reason. Which, something told Sebastian was the case with Chou. He hadn't asked what it was that made Chou want to get away from humans so bad, mostly because it seemed like a sensitive subject with him.

More proof that Sebastian was acting differently towards Chou than he did anyone else, because he normally didn't care about that kind of thing. Normally that would be the exact thing that made Sebastian harp on something; finding a weakness. Yet, he didn't do that with Chou. Didn't even want to. Something that Sebastian could only barely make sense of.

Sebastian looked away for a second, down at his shoulder and put a little more pressure on it with his hand. He was pretty sure that he wouldn't actually bleed to death. . . but still, it wasn't exactly on his 'to-do' list, so he'd rather not risk it, thank you very much. He looked up again, frowning a little when he looked over Chou's shoulder at . . . well, the chaos that was currently filling the room. Maybe he shouldn't have sent Chou to get the cloth napkin after all. He was just starting to tell Chou never mind, when. . . something happened. What, Sebastian wasn't entirely sure. But one second, Chou was just turning away from him, and then the next he was gone. Quickly scanning the area, Sebastian saw that Chou was. . . laying on the ground, as if he'd tripped over something. The only problem, was Sebastian hadn't seen Chou actually walk away. How'd he get over there so quickly, and manage to trip and fall? There was also one other thing that had caught his attention. When he was looking for Chou, he spotted two people fighting, and one seconds away from getting decapitated, only now; they were just out of reach of the other person.

But, then the next thing that Sebastian knew, Chou was standing in front of him again. This time giving Sebastian an innocent look and with a napkin in his hand. Sebastian arched an eyebrow at his friend, looking from his face, to the napkin, and back. Chou asked what did he do now, and Sebastian arched the other eyebrow. "Well, letting me on the little secret of how you got from here, to tripping on the floor, to getting the napkin and back here again so quickly and without me seeing anything might be an interesting start," Sebastian quipped. He actually wasn't trying to be sarcastic towards Chou, that was just Sebastian's nature to say things like that. Besides, he had been stabbed in the shoulder; that did tend to make people a lil' bit cranky.

But, Sebastian felt a little guilty, especially since Chou had only been trying to help. "Sorry," he muttered. Dragging in a deep breath, Sebastian held it for a second, then blew it out slowly. Sebastian reached over and took the napkin that Chou was holding out and pressed it against his shoulder. Remembering that Chou had asked what to do now. "Just uh . . . try to see if you can find anything that I can tie around this to keep the napkin in place," he answered. He pressed the napkin against the wound in his shoulder, adding enough pressure to start to slow the bleeding. But he needed to find something to tie around it so that he didn't have to keep holding it in place, especially because he suspected that he'd need both hands free for the fight that was still raging on around them.

Tama Ice Wrote:

OOC: Yep, it's fine. =)  

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:55 pm
Well it's midnight, damn right, we're wound up too tight

We're going off tonight
To kick out every light
Take anything we want
Drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning
While we burn it to the ground tonight
We're screaming like demons, swinging from the ceiling

Rainer

Needless to say, there would be quite a few differences between Rainer and Lucas, if you were to compare the two. While Lucas, for the most part, was a friendly, relaxed and cheerful sort of person, Rainer was a rude, brooding, and uptight sort of person. He was never seen smiling, unless it was a cold, sarcastic smirk, at least. He was also the type to hold a grudge, and there was a whole list of people that he hated. Seriously hated and eventually planned on getting his revenge on for one reason or another. But, despite how long that list was. . . Lucas had managed to top it. Oh, he hated the Anarchs, and he'd always had a special amount of hatred for those that led the Anarchs, but this was different. His hatred of Lucas was more on a personal level, and the fact that he'd managed to scar him with that damned sword of his only made Rainer want to make his revenge the worst that he possibly could.

There were plenty of things that he could have done, but there was a very small list of what he planned on doing to Lucas. He knew a lot of tricks that would make for a nice, painful revenge. One that would make Lucas regret having ever messed with him. And, he fully intended to hit Lucas on the deepest level that he possibly could. Which meant that while he planned on trying to give Lucas several painful injuries; he wasn't planning on actually trying to kill him. Not yet. Eventually, yes, but first he wanted to make sure that Lucas suffered a bit. Which was why Rainer had told Kai not to kill Ambrosia if he got the chance, but to try to keep her captured somewhere instead. The same went for the sister, as he'd told the rest of the Savages. What better way, after all, to hurt Lucas the worst, then to go after his wife and sister-in-law? Make him see what happened to them first, before dealing with Lucas once and for all.

Cold? Yes. Heartless? Definitely. But Rainer had never claimed to be anything else, now had he?

Another thing that Rainer was good at; was acting completely unfazed by certain events. Like how close Lucas' sword had gotten. It was too close for comfort, to say the least, and didn't leave Rainer as quite unfazed as he seemed by it. But, he certainly wasn't going to act like it had bothered him in the slightest; that wasn't his style. And, you never let the enemy know more than they absolutely had to know. And Lucas was, by far, Rainer's archenemy.

Rainer's sudden move of ducking down out of Lucas' reach rather than to one side or the other seemed to work the way that he'd hoped that it would, causing Lucas had to move back to get out of the way of Rainer's sword. It left a small opening, for Rainer to get out of the unfortunate position he'd found himself in, and he took it. Lunging to the side and just out of Lucas' reach for a moment, allowing himself to straighten up again and tighten his hold on his sword once more. It was only a moment later though, when Rainer spun around and aimed his sword at Lucas' right side, though, not wanting to waste an opening. Although it didn't do him much good, since Lucas managed to successfully block the move with his own sword. Not unexpected, though. Lucas seemed to use his sword quite a bit, so Rainer had actually been expecting the blonde to block his move easily enough. However, what wasn't expected, was Lucas' next move, and Rainer suddenly found both of Lucas' feet making contact with his chest.

Okay, not exactly what he'd been expecting. Rainer had been expecting some sort of a return blow with Lucas' sword, so he'd been watching for the carefully. . . and he hadn't realized what Lucas was doing until it was too late to try to block it. Meaning that the impact from Lucas' move was enough to knock Rainer backwards, and ultimately onto his back on the floor. The impact also knocked the air out of his lungs for a moment, and for a split second; even knocked his head a little loopy. He recovered quickly enough, however, flipping over to scramble to his feet, although he was silently calling Lucas some rather colorful names.

Although, he was also planning on how to get him back for that. It only took a minute for Rainer to form the plan in his head. Lucas wasn't the only one that could do a surprise move, and not using his sword to do it. So, instead of climbing to his feet, as he'd planned on doing; he suddenly changed directions. Rather than standing up, he lunged forward towards Lucas, planning on trying to tackle him and knock him to the ground.

Tama Ice Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:56 pm
No matter what
No matter where
No matter how bad things are
You can always
Count on me
To help you through them

Lex

Lex didn't waste any time in jumping head first into the fight, helping out as many Anarchs as he could. He already felt guilty enough for not having been there when it started. Even though it wasn't exactly his fault, since Nicolette had lured him out of the party, and kept him in the room. . . although that nagging little voice in his head told him that he shouldn't have let her keep him there. That he should have gotten down to the fight sooner. He'd been an idiot, just like he always was. He always saw what he wanted to see, rather than what he should see. He should have realized a long time ago that some people simply didn't have any good in them at all, that they were just good actors. They could make you think you were talking to a good person, but really they were evil incarnate.

Never again.

He'd made that mistake too many times, and now he just couldn't risk doing it again. First he'd made that mistake that had cost him his pack, something that he would never forgive himself for. Then there was the mistake of Annabella. Then he'd thought that maybe there was more to Autumn than met the eye. And then Nicolette. For some reason, the last one was the one that hurt the most. Maybe it was because he'd been so completely fulled by her at the beginning. That night in the park, he had truly thought that she wasn't a Savage. Even after he'd found out that she was, he'd thought that maybe she was just one of those that ended up in a bad place due to some weird circumstance that had happened in her life. At least with Autumn, he'd known that she was a Savage up front, there hadn't really been anything hidden there.

Lex shoved all of the thoughts to the back of his head, not wanting to allow himself to get distracted by anything. Jumping into the fight, Lex found an Anarch that was being outnumbered by four Savages, so the white wolf jumped into the fight and helped to even it out, if only by a little. At least it gave the fellow Anarch better chances in the fight, and eventually allowed the two to win out over the Savages.

The Anarch Lex had helped was just leaving, heading off to help another Anarch, when a movement caught Lex's attention out of the side of his eye, making him realize that someone was running towards him. Lex let out a warning growl as he turned his head, which trailed off when he saw who exactly it was. Nicolette. Again. What? Did she forget to stab him or something? That was pretty much the only thing she hadn't done yet. When she said that she needed to talk to him, he gave a wolf version of an eye roll. What could she possibly think that they had left to talk about? She'd tricked him, and then tried to keep him trapped in the room upstairs and keep him from helping the Anarchs while her precious Savages attacked them. It was pretty cut and dry from where he was standing.

She went on to ask him to give her another chance, but all Lex did was continue to glare at her. He'd just promised himself that he wouldn't make another stupid mistake by doing something like that, and now she expected him to just that? After she'd just lured him upstairs and tried to keep him there? Lex was just starting to turn to leave, when she spoke again; this time saying that he wasn't wrong about her, and that she'd prove it to him. Lex paused mid-turn, trying to decide what to do. He wasn't willing to forgive her, and just act like nothing had happened. The logical part of his brain knew that he just needed to leave and ignore her. But for some reason, he couldn't do that, even though he knew it was the smartest thing for him to do.

Yep, he was still an idiot, he decided.

After a minute, Lex quickly shifted back into his human form. Crossing his arms over his chest,and glaring at Nicolette. "And how, exactly do you plan on doing that? You've already proven to be just like all the other Savages. How do you plan on trying to 'prove' that I wasn't wrong about you? Of course I was wrong, I've always been wrong about people, it's a skill of mine," he said, sarcasm leaking heavily onto the last part. "You can't seriously expect me to just believe you, do you? Think that I can just up and trust you? After you luring me upstairs and trying to keep me there?" Even if Nicolette was telling the truth about not purposely luring him away from the fight, she had still tried to keep him out of it. There wasn't any denying that part. The sad thing was, even if Lex wanted to believe her. . . he couldn't. Even if she tried to prove that he hadn't been wrong about her in the first place, he wasn't sure that he could ever trust her again.

"You wanna prove that I wasn't wrong? You're going to have to do something pretty damn major, Nicolette. And even then, how am I suppose to know that it's not some trick? Try to get me to trust you, sure you can try to hurt some of my friends? I don't know that I can ever trust you." It might have been cold, yes. And much harsher than the mild-tempererd werewolf ever was. . . but he really couldn't help it. That would have been about the time that Lex realized Nicolette was throwing daggers at someone. Throwing, Lex looked up, expecting to see that she'd thrown them at the Anarchs. But. . . he didn't recognize the people that Nicolette had thrown the daggers at, meaning that they had to be Savages. But. . . Lex wasn't sure if he believed that Nicolette had just thrown daggers at her own friends or not.

Starrynightlily Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Dedicated Rogue

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:57 pm
Some people
Like to say
Trick or Treat
But
I like
to say that
Tricks are Treats

Because what better treat is there, than to play a trick on someone?

☠ Zane Draven ☠

Zane sighed, giving a dramatic eye roll when Cinta ended up in front of him. He was actually trying to do her a favor, by leaving before anyone saw her with him. Namely, Rainer. The last thing either of them needed was for the Savage leader to see them talking. Rainer may have acted like he didn't know nor care about the 'lower' Savages, like Zane, but he did. Zane knew that the half demon, half vampire leader knew the faces of all of the Savages, so that he would know who was on his side and who wasn't. Even if he did't remember their names, he knew the faces. Which meant that he would know the second that he saw Cinta that she wasn't a Savage. Which would lead to a helluva lot of problems for both of them. But why bother saying that? She seemed intent on trying to start a fight between them, he doubted that she'd bother to listen to him.

Which was why he didn't answer her question of why he wasn't trying to fight her. Partly because he didn't think that she'd believe him, and partly because he didn't really understand it himself. Well, and also partly due to the fact that Zane simply didn't feel like explaining himself. He had never one been one to explain himself to anyone, why should he now? Things were much easier for him when he kept everything to himself. Besides, not only that, but Cinta was turning things too serious, and Zane had never been one to be serious. He liked to keep things light, never let them get serious. It just wasn't how he was. His species pretty much made it impossible for Zane to truly become serious no matter what the circumstances were. Although truthfully, the explanation -or at least part of it- should have been fairly obvious. Zane wasn't the one that was responsible for the Savages being there, Rainer was. Which meant that Zane didn't necessarily have anything against the Anarchs. Although, he did enjoy recruiting some to his side from time to time, but that was more for the thrill of it rather than anything personal.

Anyway, it turned out that he didn't really have a chance to say anything, after all, when someone else joined in. Zane gave a dramatic sigh, arching an eyebrow at the new arrival. He really wasn't in the mood for this, on top of all of the other drama that was going on. He was probably going to end up with a hell of a headache by the end of the night. Although a few parts of the conversation did catch his attention, something about being like her mother? Interesting, made him wonder who her mother was. Another part that caught his attention was the part about where the guy said something about connecting with the Savages more than the Anarchs. A few wheels started turning in Zane's head, eventually coming to the conclusion that maybe Cinta's mother had been a Savage. It would make sense with the way she was acting, and the way that the weird guy was talking.

Then, the next thing he knew, there was something that caught his eye, but he couldn't be sure of what he'd seen. It had almost looked like there had been a quick flash of red in Cinta's eyes, but it had happened so quickly that he doubted it. Although, it wouldn't have exactly been the weirdest thing he'd seen. He'd once seen Ambrosia's eyes turn pitch black, although that had been before the blonde had been the co-leader of the Anarchs. Actually, that might have even been before she'd met Lucas. At least, Zane couldn't remember the other half of the Anarch leaders having been there, anyway. Plus, there was the whole 'talking cat' that was Doctor Doom. Not much bet a talking cat in the weird department.

Then, Cinta had disappeared off into the crowd for. . . who knew where. There was a small part of him that was actually tempted to follow after her. There really was. But. . . he couldn't. Zane had never been the type of person that would chase after someone else, wouldn't follow along behind someone like a puppy. He just wouldn't do it. If Cinta wanted to talk to him. . . well, she hadn't been shy about it up until now. She obviously wanted to be left alone. So, Zane glanced back at the guy that Cinta had been talking to. "Well, this has just been lovely," he said, sarcasm dripping heavily on the last word. "But I really got other things to do. Sorry to run, although you seem like. . . well, actually you seem like an a**, so I guess I'm not sorry," he added. Then with a shrug of his shoulders, Zane turned on his heel and walked off, disappearing into the chaos that was going on around him, his clone disappearing into thin air in the process.

Doctor Doom

Demonic_Fox6548 Wrote:

OOC: No problem, I've been pretty busy, anyway. Actually, I'm lucky to be getting this post up tonight at all, I didn't think I would. =P  
⊱ Special Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games