Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Hell Breaks Loose

Back to Guilds

Prepare yourself for an epic battle between powerful, supernatural creatures 

Tags: Fantasy, Supernatural, Roleplaying, Romance, Action 

Reply ⊱ Special Events
The Masquerade Ball (Special Event #2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Starrynightlily
Vice Captain

Angelic Bookworm

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:48 am
Everything has a price, the only thing that matters is...

gaia_smilies/icon_diamond.png
ChesterJones
The headlights' of the limo illuminated the ground outside the mansion for a few seconds before the light started to fade as the limo drove away. Chester cringed a bit: hearing the wheels' of his limousine screech as the driver took off faster then he should have. If he scratches my limo, I shall have to kill him, Chester thought: he was not the most patient when it came to trusting his possessions to others' and he rarely had since he became a vampire: it had taken him years' to trust his family driver and his departure had been so sudden that no one knew of Chester's current location.

Chester watched as Brianna spread out her soft: powder-like, feathery, white wings' and soared straight up into the night sky with the moon and stars' at her back: the moon throwing her figure into shadow, however perfectly outlined in the moonlight. His human side was somewhat regretful that he had told her to run, however he knew it was the right thing to do for her: not many people close to him had lived long after he was bitten, it had taken him a while just to get to this level of control. HIs vampire side looked up at Brianna's silhouette hungrily, careful, or you will have the slayers' after us again, his human mind thought in an attempt to take control again. I can catch her before those idiotic slayers' can even catch on. I could have handled them if you let me before, Chester's vampire side thought, although it could not hide fear as Chester struggled not to let his mind return to his narrow escape from the vampire slayers' his uncontrollable bloodlust had brought.

He willed it and turned into a bat on the spot: it was still a strange feeling to him, to be able to change his form and fly was unbelievable or would have been and Chester had to admit there was still a part of him that thought he was going to wake up at any moment. Chester flapped the bat-like wings' he now possessed and flew up to the roof of the mansion: not getting too close to Brianna. Chester looked over at Brianna who was close enough that he could see her beautiful face in the moonlight, however her expression in those green eyes' as well as the rest of her face was… pain? Nice job Chester, are you planing to chase everyone away now? Better than being bitten.

Chester flew into a close by room through an open window and shifted back to his human form, "My apologies", he said, with an apologetic look back at Brianna. His vampire side was wining and although Chester was upset about it, he could not fight it forever. It would be too dangerous to feed in the middle of the Savage Anarch battle, he would just have to find another way, perhaps just fighting would be enough., he could also just leave he supposed: leaving before he found what he was looking for would have not been an option for him before he was bitten, however the night was close to over, the sun would be coming up soon and the sun burned now, he was not sure if he was willing to risk it. Chester opened the door, left the room and started down the stairs' making sure to keep an acute awareness of his surroundings.
How much you are willing to pay

oOtsukisanOo Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:36 pm
Nicolette

Nicolette's smile faded it had been weak already, there was no way she could hold it in the face of the raging wolf in front of her. She had doubted her abilities to make good choices' for years' now and she was beginning to regret this one more and more by the second: anger and sarcasm was not something she had heard from Lex before, then again she was only able to talk to him for one night that had ended too soon thanks to this stupid war that, according to their Queen: the Anarchs' did not even want to be in. Killing fellow supernutrals', Nicolette frowned: if that was what Lex wanted he could hit her with his best shot and she would be ready: she still did not want to fight him, but at that moment she thought fighting the white wolf would be easier than being frozen in that icy brown stare Lex had her in now.

"Precious, friends'?", Nicolette would have laughed if the glare in those brown eyes' had not been back: half because she would not use those words' to describe any of the Savages', half because she had given up on having any friends' some time ago, that was admittedly before she met Lex, but there had been a shadow following her around since she had escaped from the attic and she feared pulling a friend into his line of fire, all it had done before was get her friends' killed and Master Jones had kept her on a shorter leash since.

She could let Lex leave and ruin everything, although she wondered if she had already ruined everything, maybe it was time to move on… again. Nicolette sighed as she continued to watch Lex: he was obviously not in a listening mood, but she could try again. She opened her mouth, but when Lex spoke again, she bit back retorts and was at a loss: she had made her own mistakes with misplaced trust, Nicolette swallowed hard, feeling very guilty and backed closer to the door, clutching the doorknob tighter and more for support than anything, "Lex I…", he actually thought she was a good one, in the wrong place at the wrong time: she did not know how right he was. Nicolette did not have to look into those brown eyes' to recognize broken trust: she knew the feeling well that was etched in his face as well as his body language. "Lex I am sorry, I never meant to hurt you", she said, but was not sure he heard it or even cared at this point. She held back tears' as best she could, flinching when his eyes' glanced briefly at the doorknob she was holding.

He was looking for an exit and Nicolette would not blame him if he ran her though to get out. This was torture, not the physical kind she had no experience with, but the verbal kind of which she was all too familiar with: it was painful to watch and listen as she was losing the only person who had been nice to her since her arrival in this city, certainly the only one she had warm feelings towards. Nicolette frowned when Lex said he would not fight her: if he would maybe she could feeling something other than the numbness she felt now. Lex thought she had betrayed him, Nicolette had run away when she had been betrayed before, but she did not want to run from Lex, then again… it was never the betrayer who ran. Her heart sunk, she could not stop Lex from doing what he thought he had to. "Oh, Lex", she said softy, sorrow in her voice when he told her he had lost his pack because he had not been there.

When he shifted into his wolf form Nicolette braced herself. "Lex, wait", she yelled as the white wolf ran towards the window. Nicolette hurried over to the window and looked down at the white wolf in the center of the glass shards' of the window he just jumped through: she hoped he was okay, but that was a foolish thought, how could he be?, Nicolette thought with another twinge of guilt for forcing his hand. Feeling sorry would have to wait though. She ran to the door and opened it: Lex had looked hurt, but she doubted he would accept her help, now.

Nicolette looked down below at the fight: most of the Anarchs' choosing to fight as units' rather than fighting alone like most of the Savages' were, you were always alone in the end, why not fight that way?, Nicolette thought. She saw the white wolf run through the open door into the ballroom, but something about how he was moving was off. He was just going to get himself hurt, none of my business, she thought, but could not help worrying, as she tightened the belt of daggers' and looked around. Lex had said he thought she did not belong with the Savages', Nicolette could not count the times' she had wished it was different since she had met him, but what could she do about it. Yes, she had joined the Savages' out of fear: fear of being left out in the cold, fear of not knowing anyone, fear of being alone, but she was alone, no one at the hotel talked to her without wanting something in return, never just as friends'… she tried to shake off the thought. Lex was probably hoping she would became too conflicted to help the Savages'… it was possible, maybe he was not such a nice guy after all, maybe he belonged with the Savages'.

She got up on the banister she had been looking over, crouched, then jumped down. Landing on her feet in the clearest part of the room she could find, she was light on her feet, but the noise in the room would make it near impossible for her to be heard. Nicolette recognized the Anarchs' leaders' Ambrosia and Lucas from the files', but could not be sure who the second woman standing next to them was: she looked close enough to be Ambrosia's sister, but Nicolette had never heard that Ambrosia had a sister, then again despite files' you never knew anything about anyone until you met them. The girl was holding two cats': they were rather adorable and Nicolette did have a soft spot for… most animals'. She mode her way in the little shadows' of the wall although the cats' could probably sense her, she did not want to alert the Anarchs' with them. It looked like the were focused on one of the Savages' although she spotted Rainer coming to help.

Nicolette tapped the blonde girl holding the two animals' on the shoulder: Nicolette was feeling more playful than she knew she should be in the face of possibly three Anarchs', but she did not much care, yet. "Hello", what was Rainer's plan? To kidnap her? She watched Lucas and Ambrosia as well as the girl in front of her for signs' if they recognized her as a threat or not. Nicolette was ready to jump in if she needed to, but the Savages' did seem to prefer fighting alone, "Oh, they are so cute, can I pet them?", she asked, a sugary, sweet smile in her voice, nodding toward the two animals' in the girl's arms.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

Tama Ice Wrote:

xChibiChii Wrote:

Starrynightlily
Vice Captain

Angelic Bookworm

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Kuurokocchi

Timid Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:32 pm

kai valentine ♠
Current Outfit & Mask

Kai simply grinned malevolently as Ambrosia spoke. "I don't think you have the right to be saying that, especially since your ganging up on one person yourself." he shot back, putting a hand on his hip. The young man then let his gaze fall on the fox girl that had suddenly appeared behind Ambrosia's darling little sister. By the sound of her voice, he was sure she had something up her sleeve, so he'd leave the little brat to her.

Turning his attention back to Ambrosia now, Kai ignored the fact Lavender had cast a spell on her and conjured some of his own powers up. Lifting his arm, he slowly moved it towards the side and in the process, a long staff made of pure ice formed. As soon as it had finished forming, he ripped his mask off and twirled the staff about in his hand, before getting into a fighting stance, the grinning the whole time. "Let's dance, shall we?" And with that, Kai lunged at the woman, with the intent to kill or at least cause some massive pain for her and her precious little friends.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

Starrynightlily Wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:35 am
—¤÷(`[¤*Cinta - Walczak - Strigori *¤]´)÷¤—
Nickname-Cin

Chains that pull me
Down into the deep dark
Drowning my emotions
In a river of pain and suffering

Wolf Form Dress Mask

Cinta stood ready and listened to them "look here fur ball don't call me dear got that and as for you Zane if your not in the mood to fight why are you here" she said pointing her ice Katana at Zane sincing something coming from behind. There was a guy without mask going towards her with a sword and she knew this wasn't an Anarch so she just grabbed the sword making it freeze with her ice. She then broke the sword and kick the guy so hard he went flying into the wall 'what a weak little thing' she thought knowing that there are some new members here and she should be careful but Cinta had a feeling that, that guy was not an Anarch. Cinta then turned back to Zane "now i got a question for you" Cinta said keeping her guard up so that if another Savage attacks she will do the same thing and counter attack 'I really wish i didn't come to this damn party' she thought being so frustrated at the moment. But there was something Cinta wanted to know from Zane why didn't he attack her when she was alone in the hall that was a perfect chance to follow her and kill her. Also why did they get along with each other like they did, it was the first time she really connected and talked like that to anyone.

Cinta then took a deep breath and looked at Zane
"you knew i was an Anarch but you acted friendly with me why... you could have just brushed me off or ignore me so why interact with me" she said now glancing at Doctor Doom "oh and you also knew so why didn't you do anything" Cinta said calmly nor getting worked up on the outside but on the inside her other side wanted out. Then Cinta saw at the corner off her eye one of the Elders fighting his way through 'damn it these damn elders won't leave me be for even a little fight like this' she thought sighing and thinking maybe she should pull this conversation somewhere else. She was also kind of not in the mood to fight Cinta wanted to talk mostly to Zane, she wants to know why she like talking to him and why did he have to be a Savage.

Does anyone know I'm broken inside?
Nobody does and nobody tries.
Who cares about how I feel?
Nobody does, nor ever will.

((OutOfCookies::. sorry if it sucks i got writers block big time))
Lucretia21 Wrote:

Demonic_Fox6548

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tama Ice

Benevolent Muse

11,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:46 pm

AELIUS LUCAS RAVENHEARST
Vampire About 3000 years old Co-leader of the Anarchs

xxxxx"The greatest victory is the one achieved without a fight."

iiiLucas is currently in the company of Rainer. iii

What a strange sight it was to find Ambrosia confused. Sure, he had seen it before, but it had been quite some time since he saw her this obviously confused. Yet, there was an amused aura to her, making Lucas think that she had if only a slight clue as to what was going on, much like himself. It had to be Lavender, right? As Ambrosia praised her for her aim, she didn't protest at least. Proof enough for Lucas for the time being. A light chuckle escaped his lips as he realized they hereby had yet another hot-tempered blond in their little family. To Lucas, it was good to know someone else did keep an eye on Ambrosia too.

Finishing off a being Lucas had identified as a Savage, he peeked up just as Ambrosia warned him. It only took a split second with looking around to understand exactly what, or rather who was approaching.

It was Rainer. Lucas' eyes narrowed as the other started the chit-chatting, pointing out that it wasn't as much fun when the Anarchs where the ones being ambushed. Oh, that little...!

Lucas didn't even have time to curse the other out before he suddenly found Rainer way too close for his liking. Really, an arm's length really wasn't enough with this guy. Then again, there was no distance great enough to scum like him.

However, Lucas soon enough found that he needed to focus and calm down instead of let his hatred for the other get the best of him. As Rainer swung his sword towards Lucas', the blond vampire was already a bit put off-guard by the fact that Rainer had just teleported so effortlessly. His grip was therefore a tad bit looser than normally, causing him to nearly dropping it. He barely managed to catch it before it flew out of his range. One of the best things about being a vampire, was that whenever you needed to move something heavy quickly, it never bid any problems. While a regular human would have issues wielding a sword like Lucas' at all, it felt like a pocketknife to him. Therefore, it allowed him to manage to stop the sword's escape instead of being rendered weaponless against the other.

Sadly, the surprise and then the effort to catch his sword, had left Lucas quite open for another blow. He tried to get his guard back up, but considering that the other too was no normal mortal, he couldn't be sure he'd make it in time. So instead of just trying to get his sword back in front of it, Lucas swung it full force towards Rainer's neck. "Battles are never fun" he spat. "They are a necessary evil." Until this day, Lucas believed that the greatest victories were the ones achieved without battles or fighting at all. If you could beat your enemy on tactics and strategizing, no one would have to die, and the victory would still be just as sweet, if not sweeter. It was a philosophy everyone who knew Lucas well - meaning mainly Ambrosia - would know he would never, ever stray from.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:50 pm

H I B I K I C H O U S A T Ō
I, the one who fell for love's trap, I'm a butterfly.

Butterfly boy flew into Sebastian

Chou wasn't physically strong. And as he had been "conditioned" to who he was now, he had broken quite easily. He had stopped fighting after a month, and from there on, only fear had made him flinch every now and then, disgust had him pull away. But he had stopped resisting nevertheless.

But one strength did he still have. While his psyche wasn't strong, his mental powers was. In some ways one could say they were stronger than him, as it had happened more than once that he woke screaming at night. He had yet to do that within Hollowbrook Hotel, but Chou feared it was only a question of time. His own illusions tended to play with him, make him relive things down to the smallest detail few mortals could ever remember. Perhaps was it the same illusions that tricked him into believing he was actually doing something good now? Well, in a way he was. For the Savages, that was.

Chou almost seemed to be in a trance-like state there he stood, keeping up his illusion and still searching the crowd for new victims. Sebastian's voice brought him back to reality, making his very convincing illusions falter, just for a split second. As Chou's mind was completely elsewhere, it took a moment for him to catch on to what the other was asking him. Once he did, he gave a weak, yet emotionless smile. "Look at me. You don't think I'm able to fight physically, do y - Sebastian!" Just like Sebastian, Chou had caught on to the danger a second too late.

Paralyzed, he could do nothing but stand by and watch as his friend was attacked. But to Chou's relief it didn't take long for Sebastian to get the upper hand in the fight. Pretty soon the attacking Anarch was scampering off, and soon, Chou let out a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding. "Sebastian, I'm sorry, I shou - look out!" Once again, he was just that split second too late. Why on earth the world hadn't frozen as he was startled like so, Chou didn't know. Perhaps it was because his mind was already focused on keeping so many people under his spell, that perhaps he no longer could use his other abilities. Not while keeping up the illusions, that was.

However, they were soon to fade anyway. For as soon as that dagger hit Sebastian, Chou lost all focus on the fight. For a dreaded moment, he feared the other would leave him, that he would be left all to himself once again. The thought made the little butterfly feel like someone had just lowered him into bathtub filled with icy water - yes, he knew exactly how that felt, too. But as Chou's feet moved on their own, closing in the gap between him and Sebastian, the other simply cursed at the knife standing in his shoulder, pulling it out as if it was nothing. Chou froze, once again startled. The knife was as expected soaked in some kind of liquid. But it didn't look like blood. No, it had a silver shine to it, much like Sebastian's gorgeous hair. Still, the look of it had Chou's hands fly to his face, covering a gasp escaping his lips. "S-Sebas-tian?" The butterfly's voice was just a stuttered whisper, hesitantly stood back, the wooden umbrella once again being left behind where he had stood as he was causing the chaos in the Anarch's ranks. "S-Sebastian?" he repeated. Chou's head was undeniably spinning, both at the sight of that much blood - well, Chou assumed it was blood, anyway - and everything that was going on. "Will you be a-alright?" Is... Is there anything I can do?" For the moment it seemed Chou had forgotten all about the fight going on, the ones he had kept under his spell now free to fight as they wished. The only one clueless now, was the one who had created the confusion to begin with.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

Tama Ice

Benevolent Muse

11,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Wintersday Bard 50

oOtsukisanOo

Devoted Streaker

9,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:22 pm
Lucretia21 Wrote:

♘Dirk Vescovi

〖Mood:Angry〗〖Company:Luna〗 ←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→〖Inventory:〖Outfit〗

v
Dirk. Hated. Fights. He hated them with a passion, not only because he hadn't an offensive ability like Misha or Bri (well, maybe partially, but that's besides the point), but because fighting just seemed senseless. After the quake, he took a moment to reorient himself to the building, realizing a moment too late that all could've been avoided if he'd taken to the air. The two champagne glasses were still in his hands, though they were half empty now. The quake must've caused some liquid to slosh out as well, but the glasses reminded him of the Anarch that was near him, the one in the dark dress. Wondering how she was faring in the commotion, he set the glasses aside and turned around, looking for her inky figure in the crowd. The pressure of killing intent was pounding in his head now, threatening to rip his skull apart if he didn't learn to keep his ability under control. If only I'd realized sooner, He thought, his throbbing head whipping around wildly in search of the Anarch. From his cursory glance, he didn't see her anywhere near. Damn, did the Savages get her that quickly? He wondered, suddenly super-aware of the Savages presence. His empathy ability was tough to control-- it always had been-- but he managed to hone it this summer, just enough to locate exactly where every person was, what side they were on, based on his reading of emotion. Even with his eyes closed, each of the Savages appeared as a column of black smog, while the Anarchs didn't show up at all. It was only then did he realize that a black cloud was fast approaching from behind, so close he probably didn't have time to block or strike back.

Then, it vanished, rushing away with a sharp spike of wind behind him. He glanced up with wide eyes, surprised. The Savages weren't the type to try roundabout tactics like that-- Harassing and running was more of an Anarch technique, he believed. Savages seemed to like going for the straightforward route instead. The disappearance was followed by a sharp crash, the crackling of glass onto the marble tiled floor like bloody hailstones. This time, he had enough time to turn around and see in surprise, a twisted figure laying unconscious in a pile of broken glass. Well, that was a pleasant surprise, Dirk thought with a smirk, getting ready to take flight-- until a voice stopped him. He glanced around to the source, finding the Anarch girl hadn't actually died at all. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out she was the one that threw the Savage away from him. "Thanks, Dirk shouted over the echoing battle cries of both sides in the hall. He hopped over the crowd with a short burst of flight, landing right next to the female. "And I don't know, hundreds?" He guessed closing his eyes. That was the problem with smoke-- once you had some, you didn't know just how much you had and where it was coming from. "Too many for me to keep track of, He muttered through gritted teeth as his headache doubled back on the back of his head. A long, long night indeed.

She sees the light and it's saying 'come back'
...She's out the door but she hasn't left yet
And I start believing her when she says that
The city's gonna save her...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:27 pm
Lucretia21 Wrote:

Michelle Vescovi

When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you
try to stop me

❀❀❀Mood:Heartless❀Dagon & Emerald:Company

Oh, to hell with the stories. To hell with the lies. Michelle thought, rolling her eyes. He was going to find out eventually, right? Wait, why the heck am I thinking this like it matters to me? She scolded herself, losing herself to thought again. AS she did, her wings flapped slower and slower, as if they were in water rather than air, and soon her two feet were planted back on the ground in front of the Dragon again. Mid-fall, Emerald leapt out of her arms, catching onto the statue with surprising dextrousity. She'd heard of cats always landing on their feet, but this one always seemed to land on its target. Maybe, just maybe her pet would be of some use in fights, but most likely not, since she was unwilling to allow normal animals (which she lumped in with humans) to have anything to do with anything, aside from living with her and Dirk at the lofts.

Shifting her gaze from the cat to the dragon in front of her, she frowned, nocking am arrow with her now free hands, though she wasn't entirely sure who to shoot at first. Everyone was still masked. The only target she was sure of herself about was the Savage right in front of her, and it took all of her willpower to ignore the nagging voice, her conscience, that pleaded for her not to shoot him. It's not like he's anything interesting, She argued with herself, plucking the taut thread that ran across her bow. It vibrated the silvery curve of her bow nicely, reminding her of the deadly power she held in her hands, what a simple piece of string could do. However, the second voice in her head was relentless. He wasn't hurting anyone else, after all....but he was still a Savage. She'd be dissappointed in herself if she didn't get to contribute a little. "Don't call me sweetheart," She finally uttered, unsure if the catch in her throat was from true hatred or if her conscience was trying to strangle her into mercy again. "Who do you think it going to win, then?" She asked, nonchalantly, raising her bow slowly, pointing the arrow at his neck. ...Just another Savage after all...Sorry Dagon, it's nothing personal.

Inventory:Bow & Arrow❀ Costume❀❀❀

I found myself
in Wonderland
Get back
on my feet, on the ground
I'll take
a stand until the end
[/color]

oOtsukisanOo

Devoted Streaker

9,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

oOtsukisanOo

Devoted Streaker

9,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:12 am
◈Brianna Vescovi

I had a heart then... but the queen has been overthrown
And I'm not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat
And I'm not keeping now,the strength I need to push me

Surely a harmless little bat wouldn't be able to harm her, not even if it tried. Brianna watched with unconcealed interest as Chester changed from Vampire, to bat, to vampire again, fluttering like a small leaf in the wind from the ground to the roof, some open window in the mansion. He kept his distance all the way throughout, and she followed suit, though the pain she felt from doing so was nearing true physical pain. Did she want to be bitten, sucked dry by a vampire? No, of course not, but she was willing to bet he would get control of himself before that nightmare became a reality. Brianna flew up to the window, just close enough to hear his apology once more before he turned on his heel and left the room...where to? Surely not to feed off some poor fighting, or worse, dying soul? Brianna floated mid-air, having a hesitant staring contest with the gaping window, unsure of what to do. Part of her was trying to think of any excuse at all to go inside. You're supposed to help the Anarchs anyway, you have to make sure he's not going to kill anyone, you promised you'd.... The angel sighed, waving her thoughts away like steam. I get it, I get it, I'm going inside, She thought to herself, flying up to the window and slipping inside.

The room itself was nothing special, had a four poster bed in one corner, antique furniture scattered about. She paid little attention, and exited right away, following the sharp, metallic sound of death downstairs. Brianna felt stupid, needy for going downstairs, as she was trying to convince herself she was doing it for the good of the group rather than just following her first supernatural acquaintance in years-- pardon, the first she actually enjoyed the company of. It had some grain of truth to it, but she knew fighting wasn't the real reason any more.

Downstairs was absolutely hideous. From the 1-th step down, she could see blood splattered across the stairs, hear in complete clarity the pain the fight was causing. The sound itself seemed to drive itself like a stake into her heart, twisting it in a vice of sadness. Masks littered the hallways, some colored completely red, some not. It was now she wished she had her younger brother's abilities instead of her own, to be able to treat the sick and wounded was indeed a treasured gift in her opinion. A morbid thought manifested itself in her mind, disgusting pieces of her overactive imagination coming together. What if the blood was fresh enough for a vampire....what if he really had fed? Brianna closed her eyes and bit her lip, forcing herself to derail that train of thought. Before she even reached the true boundaries of the first floor, she stopped short, leaning against the banister. Brianna felt like a coward, but she just had to know.... Um...Hello? The angel asked, testing her mind connection with the vampire. She felt silly, asking between minds like she would a telephone, but she'd no other method for it just yet.

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home

Starrynightlily Wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:45 pm
Everything has a price, the only thing that matters is...

ChesterJones
Chester looked around the floor: the blood only served to increase the inhuman thirst which unfortunately was a part of him now, however he could not allow himself to feed just yet, first he needed to find what he was looking for and get out quickly. Half of Chester hoped the angel had not followed him, although he did feel guilty about leaving her and he did wish to see her to safety, however his vampire had other plans and he also did not want to endanger her. His vampire side seemed to have some reason after all: deciding there were too many risks' to feeding on the floor amongst all the fighting with metal weapons as well as magical ones' clashing and bodies flying every which way, if he fed now one of the combatants' could easily turn on him or there could possibly be a misfire with one of the various weapons'. He doubted anyone could kill him, however Chester hated to be rushed.

He called his driver back using the mini communicating devices' he had put in his watch and mask, now, if that did not scare the easily startled driver into crashing the limousine he would be surprised, in the meantime Chester had spotted cat ears' and the girl who went along with them.

It would be complicated to get to her with the fighting that was happening in her area, not to mention she was close the the Anarch leaders' even if you got through all of that she would probably put up a fight. you could always drain her, that would solve everything. Quiet, we are not going to kill her. Hello? How about her? No. Chester removed his gaze from Nicolette and scanned the room for Brianna instead: he knew she was somewhere in the ballroom now, her location seemed to flash into his mind as clearly as her words. He made his way over to her: avoiding the random fighting as best he could.

"Brianna, what are you doing here?" he asked, a part of him was glad to see her, there was no denying it. Was she still looking for a way to stop the fighting? She is an Anarch, she is probably here to control you. Chester smiled slightly at the thought: if he could not control himself he doubted someone else could, he probably would not even let them try. Bite her, while you have the chance. Touch her and I will end it myself., his vampire side fell silent, at least for the moment. "If you still want to end the fighting, I have just spotted an acquaintance of mine at this party who may be willing to help", if she does not spread lies' about you first. "See, the girl with cat ears' and a tail over there, her name is Nike", Chester said, nodding in the direction of Nicolette and the Anarchs'. He recognized the risks' of this: since she was with the Anarch leaders' Brianna could easily tell them he was a Savage, however if she was planning on harming him she would have likely made her move already.

How much you are willing to pay

oOtsukisanOo Wrote:

Starrynightlily
Vice Captain

Angelic Bookworm

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

oOtsukisanOo

Devoted Streaker

9,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:04 am
◈Brianna Vescovi

I had a heart then... but the queen has been overthrown
And I'm not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat
And I'm not keeping now,the strength I need to push me

Drowning was the first word that came to mind. In bodies, in blood, the scent of iron so warm, stifling, disgusting. Taking a breath without breathing in some of the thick redness, choking on the liquid feel sliding down her lungs was impossible. She fought to keep her head above the surface, even as her wings carried her higher than most of the poor creatures below, shackled to the ground.Occasionally, a streak of white or gold would catch her eye, like fallen stars off of the painted ceiling, a light that could only come from other angels. Bri didn't pay very close attention to them, since she expected none of them would last the night, and if they did, none of them would trust a traitorous angel like her. The fighting had gotten too personal, too serious long ago, and it was hard to believe that she could stop it now with the help of fifty others, even. Hopeless, senseless....So many lesses. Why can't it be bloodless too? She asked herself, pulling out of the reach of snapping-turtle hands and swinging swords owned by the masked below, trying to strike her out of hte air. She doubted they even realized which side she fell on, or didn't know what side they were on. The bloodlust, crazed war gaze suggested Savage, but she'd seen Anarchs get nasty on the battlefield too. There has to be something to stop them... She thought, looking up at the ceiling, wishing for a forcefield, a net, anything to cease the fighting. Nothing but mosiac tiles and a gold chained chandelier. Well, I can't fight with art..or light....

Light. A smile spread across her face, looking eerily demented splattered in (others') blood and set against a gory backdrop. She didn't care, not if she could buy a few seconds of time to stop everyone. Bri prepared to ascend, prepared to destroy the lacelike crystals above-- but before she could get much farther, someone stopped her. Even among the fighting, she could hear his voice clear as day, and she postulated that it had to do with her mental powers, though she couldn't be sure. "What am I doing here? She scoffed, a mocking smile on her face. "This was the plan all along, wasn't it? Bri steadied herself to rise again, half listening to him, though something else he mentioned caught his eye. Friends that could help her. She glanced down again, following his gaze to a small group that she recognized as the Anarch leader, but the most distinguishing of the group was the little girl who could only be described as half-cat. He has other Anarch friends, then? Bri assumed so, though looks could be deceiving. She'd just learned that the hard way. "Alright, let's see what she can do for us," Bri said, lowering herself parallel to the ground alongside him, flying as wide an arc as she could around. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend then? It would be weird for me to show up and claim I knew her,"

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone You shine it[/color] when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home

Starrynightlily Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:09 am
How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home
Now that I know what I’m without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

~Co-Leader of the Anarchs~

Ambrosia might have been distracted, trying to keep an eye on Kai, as well as watch for any other Savages that might have been nearby, but it didn't miss her attention that she heard Lucas chuckling a little. She suspected it probably had to do with the fact that Lavender had used her power and helped out. Ambrosia found it slightly amusing as well. Maybe Lavi was more like her than Ambrosia had originally gave her credit for. Although, the one downside to that, meant that if Lavender was trying to keep an eye on Ambrosia like Lucas did, it meant that Ambrosia had to be careful to avoid getting two other people in trouble now. Plus Malaki and Tsuki. Which meant that she had to temper down her reckless nature that much more. That was a hard thing for someone like Ambrosia to do, but she supposed she'd have to work on it.

Ambrosia watched for a second, wanting to make sure that Lucas got off to a good start with his fight with Rainer. For a moment, she thought he might actually drop his sword, which caused her to conjure up a fireball in the palm of her hand. He managed to keep his grip on the sword, but Ambrosia saw that the effort to catch his sword had left Lucas open for Rainer to try to hit him. And Rainer had actually been about to take that opening, but before he had managed to bring his sword up, he found himself ducking the fireball that Ambrosia sent at him. It missed, but it was enough to distract him from getting too close to Lucas until Lucas was able to regain his balance. When she was saw that Lucas was fully ready to face Rainer again, she turned her attention back towards Kai.

Unfortunately, Ambrosia allowing herself to get distracted by Lucas and Rainer, cost her. By the time she looked back to Kai, he was lunging at her. I seriously hate Ice Boy, she thought sarcastically. Normally, Ambrosia would have been able to dodge, but she was a second too late for that, which meant that Kai was able to make contact when he lunged at her, and caused Ambrosia to lost her balance and land on her back on the ground. But, Ambrosia managed to grab a hold of his shirt and bring her foot up, rolling back when she landed and throwing him off of her just seconds after she landed on the ground. The impact knocked the air out of her lungs, but she didn't let that stop her from climbing to her feet quickly. As she did, she pulled one of the many hidden daggers out of its hiding place and threw it at Kai's shoulder. Ambrosia did love her daggers, after all, she was never found without quite a few of them on her.

Last time, Ambrosia hadn't hurt Kai quite as much as she would have liked, and she planned on making up for that this time. Especially considering that there were too many people around that she cared about. Lucas, Lavender, Malaki and Tsuki were too close for comfort, as well as the fact that Ambrosia did genuinely care about all of the Anarchs. And she was a little pissed after finding out that Cordelia had known about this all along, meaning that Kai would be a good person to vent some of her anger out on. Besides, she didn't like the little pest anyway. That was probably one of the biggest differences between Ambrosia and Lucas. Lucas preferred to try tactics and strategizing first, avoid having anyone having to die during a fight. For the most part, Ambrosia did agree with that, she tried not to let anyone get hurt or killed that didn't deserve it. But, at the same time, Ambrosia was far more likely than Lucas to try to deliver a fatal hit. Especially during a fight with a Savage. Ambrosia suspected that it was because she and Lucas had had such difference lives. She'd had a harder life than he had growing up, and then there had been when she'd been turned into a vampire and forced to figure out the life for herself. She'd taught Lucas that, to keep him from having to struggle the way that she had. There was also the fact that back when Ambrosia had became a vampire, the world had been quite different than when Lucas had.

Tama Ice Wrote:

xChibiChii Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:10 am
No matter
What life puts
You through
No matter
How bad
It is
Don't let it break you
Always stay true to yourself

Lavander

Lavender didn't even realize that she was frowning as she watched the fighting playing out around her. Her glaze kept looking from Ambrosia and Lucas and back, trying to keep an eye on both of them and make sure that they were doing alright in their fight. But, also trying to stay out of the way of both fights as well. Neither were her fight, and she wasn't about to butt in. . . well, unless she thought that they needed help. Although Lavi knew that they were both obviously very good fighters, and could take care of themselves. After all, they'd done just fine all of this time without her. And she had Malaki and Tsuki to watch, as she'd promised.

Speaking of them. . . Lavender glanced down at them, seeing that Malaki's eyes had narrowed into tiny slits. And, if she wasn't mistaken, the cat looked like he wanted to get in on the action. Something told her that he normally fought with Ambrosia, although at the moment, he was staying with her and Tsuki. Maybe Ambrosia had told him to? Lavender couldn't explain it, but it seemed that those two had some sort of connection or something, and always seemed to understand each other. Odd, but then again, Lavender was a vampire, as was her sister and brother in law. And they were currently surrounded by quite a few other supernatural creatures. Guess it wasn't so weird after all. Ambrosia had told her that Malaki was unusual in a lot of ways, although he looked like a perfectly normal cat. And Tsuki. . . well, it was a little unusual for someone to have a fox as a pet, but he looked perfectly harmless. Ambrosia had said that there as more to him than met the eye, but hadn't explained why exactly that was, she'd just told her to talk to Lucas about him, because he was technically Lucas' pet. Although, it was clear that Ambrosia cared as much about him as Lucas did, or as she did about Malaki.

Suddenly Malaki arched his back, letting out a low hiss, which drew Lavender's attention away from the fighting going on around her and caused her to look down at the cat, curious what had gotten into him. He hadn't even hissed when Ambrosia and Lucas began fighting those two Savages. About that time was when Lavi felt someone tap her on the shoulder. Lavender let out a surprised yelp, and spun around to find another girl standing there. A dark haired girl with cat ears that Lavender had never seen before. Lavi might not have been part of the Anarchs for very long, but something told her that the girl wasn't an Anarch. She couldn't put her finger on why exactly, but she felt like that nonetheless. The girl said that Malaki and Tsuki were cute, which normally Lavi would have been alright with, but considering that they were currently surrounded by chaos. . . didn't seem right to her. The girl didn't seem fazed by the fighting, and that made Lavender think that she was up to something. She also asked a little too sweetly about petting the cat and fox.

Alarm bells went off in Lavender's head.

Lavender tightened her grip on the two, and Malaki's tiny cat eyes narrowed to slits as he watched the girl cautiously. "I'd rather you didn't," Lavender said. Normally, Lavender was a very nice girl, but she wasn't naive, despite what people might think about her. It was hard to be naive when you'd been through what Lavender had been. "They're my sister and brother's pets, and I promised that I'd keep them safe during the fight. And to not let anyone near them," Lavender said. If the girl wasn't actually up to anything, Lavender didn't want to be mean. But she didn't trust her, and she wasn't willing to take the chance. Although Lavender suspected that Malaki and Tsuki were capable of taking care of themselves. As if on cue, Malaki shifted a little, and it took Lavender a minute to realize that the cat had actually. . . grown in size a little. He was still a cat, but he was about twice as big now as he was just seconds ago. He hissed again, this time aiming it directly at Nicolette. Obviously a warning to back off. He was Ambrosia's cat alright, warning people away from her sister.

Tama Ice Wrote:

Starrynightlily Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:12 am
Well it's midnight, damn right, we're wound up too tight

We're going off tonight
To kick out every light
Take anything we want
Drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning
While we burn it to the ground tonight
We're screaming like demons, swinging from the ceiling

Rainer

Rainer usually wasn't one to grin, unless it was a cold, condescending smile. And that was the one that appeared on his face when he saw the way that Lucas narrowed his eyes at his comment. Rainer did love to play mind games with people, to make comments that threw them off guard and kept them a bit too distracted to fully focus on the fight, and therefore give him the upper hand. A dirty and sneaky way to fight, yes. But Rainer had never claimed to be a fair fighter, now had he? You didn't survive in the Savages by being fair, let alone get to where Rainer had. He never would have gotten to be leader of this city's Savages.

Rainer was also glad to see that his sudden use of his teleporting power, making him appear directly in front of Lucas, worked out almost how he wanted it to. It looked like he'd managed to catch Lucas off guard like he'd planned, and nearly made Lucas drop that damned sword of his. Although, he managed to catch it; Rainer saw an opening appear when Lucas made the effort to catch the sword. Ah, perfect, he thought. This fight seemed to be off to a good start. He was just bringing his sword up, planning on taking the opening to hit Lucas with another blow. . . but he didn't get the chance to deliver it. Thanks to that very annoying blonde wife of Lucas', who flung a fireball at him. Rainer ducked to the right, making the fireball miss him and slam into a wall a little behind him.

Rainer glared at her, planning on getting a little revenge for the fireball being thrown at him, but he didn't get a chance to, because Lucas' movement caught his attention and made him realize that the other male seemed to have fully recovered from the surprise. Also, glaring at Ambrosia had nearly cost him, because by the time he looked back towards Lucas, he was swinging his sword at his neck. Rainer didn't have time to bring his sword up in time to block it, and he knew that. So instead of trying that, and knowing that he might not be able to move one way or the way quickly enough, he opted to drop down to dodge the blade instead, not wanting to get yet another scar from the thing. He managed, just barely, to avoid the blade touching him. Although it got a bit too close for his taste.

Deciding to try another move to throw Lucas off balance, instead of standing up right away, Rainer suddenly kicked his foot out; attempting to try to knock Lucas' legs out from under him. Whether he missed, or accomplished that, he jumped up and swung his sword again, this time aiming it at Lucas' right side.

Tama Ice Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:13 am
What you see
With me
Is what you get
Until
that is
You get to
See the other
side of me

Sebastian would be kicking himself for quite some time to come, for allowing himself to get caught off guard like he had. It was rare for Sebastian to take his attention off of someone too soon, when he knew that they could be a threat. Normally he would have watched and made sure that the Anarch had fully taken off before turning away from him. But he'd made a mistake, looked away too soon, and it had cost him. Granted, it could have been worse, but it still hurt like hell. He also kicked himself for being a little slow on his reactions. He heard Chou try to warn him about the incoming dagger, but by the time that he heard him, it had already been too late for Sebastian to try to avoid it. Normally, being a Dhampir, Sebastian had fast reflexes. Apparently, not too quickly at the moment. Of course, not when it would have came in pretty damn handy.

Although, getting a dagger in the shoulder wasn't exactly the worst injury that Sebastian had ever had. Maybe that was why he was able to pull the dagger out with only a cringe and a few curses. Didn't change the fact that it hurt so much, it was just that Sebastian had a fairly high threshold when it came to pain. Although, in an ironic twist of fate; Sebastian hated the sight of his own blood. He could drink human blood, but when it came to seeing his own oddly colored blood, it made him nauseous. Some half vampire he was, huh? He wasn't sure which was worse at the moment; the sight of the blood, or the pain in his shoulder. It also didn't even dawn on him right away that Chou would have seen the silvery blood either. At least, not until he heard Chou saying his name.

Sebastian turned his head, finding that Chou was now standing just a couple of feet away, and. . . looking a bit, well. . . uneasy, was maybe the best way to explain it. That was when it dawned on him that it was probably because of the blood. Sebastian hadn't warned Chou about that, because he hadn't really had any reason to. Or at least, he'd thought that he hadn't had any reason to. In hindsight, he realized that he probably should have. Maybe then Chou wouldn't have looked quite. . . shocked. Before Sebastian could say anything, though, Chou asked if he'd be alright, and if there was anything that he could do. Sebastian glanced over Chou's shoulder, seeing that it looked like whatever he'd been doing, had ceased, as the Anarchs that hadn't been fighting, seemed to be out of whatever trance they'd been in just moments ago.

Sebastian sighed, looking back towards Chou. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I'm a Dhampir, remember? Harder to kill than a human, but easier than a vampire. Takes more than a dagger to the shoulder to kill me," he said. Then he made the mistake of shrugged out of habit, only to wince a little at the pain that ripped through his shoulder at the movement. Probably shouldn't have done that. "It'll probably be healed by tomorrow night," he added. Normally, Sebastian didn't bother to explain anything, but he decided to at least explain that so Chou wouldn't worry about him. He'd have to explain the blood part though. . . but he didn't really have time to do that right now. Normally he would have turned down Chou's offer of if there was anything he could do, but for some reason, Sebastian decided to actually ask for a little help. For once. Even though it was unlike him.

"Actually yeah, if uh. . . if you could help me find something to wrap around it? There should be a cloth napkin or something on one of the tables, something like that should work," he said. Sebastian also had another reason for asking for Chou's help; the main reason was because. . . well, as fun as bleeding to death sounded, it really wasn't on his to-do list. But there was also the ulterior motive that if Chou were looking for some thing like that, it would help to keep him a little more out of the fight. Or at least, Sebastian thought that it would, anyway. At least Chou had only been using his powers on the fight, and hadn't been trying to actually fight anyone. As he been about to point out to Sebastian, he wasn't really someone who could fight. But still, Sebastian couldn't help but be a little worried that it might go badly, if Chou were to try to use his powers on the wrong person, that was maybe resistant to it, somehow figured out it was Chou behind it, and decided to try to go after him.

Tama Ice Wrote:

⊱ Special Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces