17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:49 am
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
Cid hissed at him and prowled over, "I don't care! It was still you. You still hurt her!"

Lura slowly climbed to her feet and skated over. She stopped when she was close enough, Cid was too angry to simply smack him and tell him off, "Cid. Cid! Stop it, Cydsean!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:59 am
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero still didn't move, or look at Cid, just kept his eyes forward, not even really focused on anything. He felt the gryphon moving closer to him and he sighed. His legs that were against his chest lowered and crossed again, showing that he wasn't going to run if Cid attacked, he couldn't if his legs were crossed he wouldn't be able to get up fast enough. "Cydsean? Is that your full name?" He asked, his left eyebrow raising slightly.

~Just Back Off Before I Snap.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:19 am
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
Cid continued to growl, "What of it?"

Lura stepped onto the shore and buried her hands into his scruf, grabbing him, "Cid! Listen to me! Stop this!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 am
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero shrugged, keeping his eyes forward. If there was one thing he had learnt from all the pissed animals he had met it was don't look them in the eyes, for some reason it made them angrier. "I just didn't know that was your proper name, I meant nothing bad by it." He said, keeping his voice low and calm.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:31 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
"And what does that have to do with how you've hurt Lura?!" Cid practically roared invading Nero's personal space.

"Cid! I've forgiven him for that!" Lura insisted trying to pull him away from Nero. "Now stop this! You're being silly!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Ok, this was starting to annoy him slightly, he didn't like his personal space being invaded at the best of times, let alone by a pubescent gryphon. "It was just an observation, now, I would get away from me if I was you..." He warned, a clear growl in his voice. As he spoke, his fangs flashed at Cid, another warning.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:11 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
"And if I don't," Cid demanded grabbing the front of Nero's shirt and pulling him toward him, "I have every right to rip you into pieces. You hurt my girl, I should kill you!"

"Cid!" Lura grabbed onto his talon, "No! If you harm him I'll never forgive you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero growled as Cid grabbed onto his shirt and he sat up on his knees as he was dragged closer. "Then I will not be held responsible for my actions." He growled, a flash ran through his eyes that Lura would recognize as Bob. "I'm sorry Lura, truly I am..." He said, his voice changing slightly as his anger started to get the better of him, his fangs were fully down and his eyes started to glow.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:07 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
Cid whimpered at Lura's statement, ready to back down but he growled anew as Nero gave his challenge. He tossed Nero away, "If you ever come near her again I will rip you to bits!" Lura pulled away from Cid to help Nero up. The gryphon grabbed her and yanked her away, "We're going home!"

Lura grabbed a tree branch and struck her brother with it. The gryphon hit the ground but recovered quickly shaking his head. Lura had gathered herself up again, "I am not going anywhere with you when you behave like this! Now you can go back and when you've calmed down you can come apologize for acting like an a** instead of a gryphon!" She turned and picked her way over to Nero, grabbing his arm, "Are you alright?"

Cid climbed to his feet, and gave a hawk like scream at them before launching himself into the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero had tried to land on his hands and knees as Cid threw him, but with the snow, he simply slipped and landed on his side/back with a thud. He sat up as Lura tried to get to him the first time, simply just watching the two, not wanting to make it any worse. Slowly, he managed to get to one knee as Lura returned to him and grabbed his arm. "Yes, I am fine. It takes a lot more than that to hurt me." He said quietly as he watched Cid fly away. "I'm sorry... For coming between you and your brother." He said quietly, hanging his head and making his hair cover his face.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
Lura shook her head then leaned it against his shoulder. She was shaking, and not from the cold, "He's never scared me that badly before..." She gripped his sleeve tighter, "He was half wild..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero felt Lura shaking and attempted to pull her down into a hug, pulling her in a way that she would end up sitting on his legs. "No, he was just protecting you, it was my fault, I made him that way. You should be angry with me, not him. He was right you should go home." He said softly, his eyes closed and head still low.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:22 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
Lura shook her head and huddled herself in his lap, "No. I decided we were at least going to be friends. I'm not letting you push me away."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero raised his head slightly, where he had landed on his side, snow still clung to his hair. Without body heat, the snow didn't melt and just stayed, on his hair, his clothes, even on his cheek. "No, no... I don't want to push you away." He said softly, his eyes slowly opening and resting on her face.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:31 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
"Good." Lura gave him a bit of a smile and reach up to stroke away the snow, "You're going to end up damaging the cells in your face if you don't remove the snow..." Lura had very little room to talk, her hair was starting to look more white than brown as snow started cling to it.  
Off Campus, East of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff