• Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero raised one eyebrow as Lura seemed to ignore Cid. "I wonder what that's about... Do you think I should go and let her cool down a bit more?" He asked, not realizing his pun. "Why are you cold, anyway? I would have thought that you would be fine, with all the feathers and fur." He said, his voice light and not threatening at all.

~Just Back Off Before I Snap.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:18 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
"That means "I'm not done". She's not angry at you... Anymore. She wouldn't be so happy with her skating if she were." Cid explained his fur settling before it all stood up again making him look heavier, "Feathers and fur help greatly, but when it's cold we all still huddle together to preserve heat... I'm on my own."

Lura started to do harder moves, jumps and mid airs spins, truly trying to work up a sweat.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero nodded slowly. "Ooh, right, see I'm still learning stuff about her. I bet there is so much I still need to learn about her." He said quietly, watching her spin around on the ice. "I would offer to huddle with you, but I'm more likely to make you colder." He joked, hoping that Cid would take it as a joke and not a genuine offer. "She's not going to hurt herself, is she?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:44 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
"Bruises are a part of the sport apparently," Cid said setting his head on his arms, "If she does something serious I'll go get her, and she'll do a healing spell. Her landings haven't been as solid as normal... I think it's cause of the condition of her knees."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero tilted his head slightly as Cid spoke, he knew that there were some sports where injuries were considered trophies, but they were the contact sports like rugby or ice hockey, not ice skating. "Condition of her knees? Why, what's wrong with her knees?" He asked, turning his head to look at Cid.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:55 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
"You don't remember the bandages?" Cid asked looking at him, "She said she got pushed down a hill by a wind spirit and scraped them up."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero instantly turned his head away from Cid as he mentioned about the 'wind spirit'. "Oh, yeah, that." He said in a not-at-all too convincing tone of voice. Suddenly, he felt a wave of guilt run through his body.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:47 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
Cid looked confused but had the grace not to say anything. He resettled his head and continued to watch Lura.

She was in the middle of a high jump, with a high kick. When she tried to land her first foot didn't land properly and it skidded out from under her. She fell on her hip then did a practical face plant, hissing once she caught her breath.

Cid's head popped up, "Lura!?"

"I'm good, nothing broken... Just didn't plant my foot right..." Lura called, starting to climb to her elbows and knees.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero almost jumped to his feet as Lura fell, even though Cid had told him that falling was part of it, he still worried about her. "I now see how you can be so protective over her..." He said as he sat back down, this time with his legs crossed and his hands placed on his knees. "The way she landed then, I was almost certain that she had broken something." As he spoke, he slowly shook his head.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:59 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
"It's worse when someone's put a crossbow or a gun in her face, and you have to take out three more men before you can pull her out of their grasp..." Cid said slowly resettling as Lura climbed to her feet obviously testing everything. "By the fifth time that happens you start looking for the trouble before it gets close."

Lura started skating around the lake again looking determined.

"She's going to try it again... She won't leave until she manages it correctly." Cid explained.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero nodded as Cid spoke, his eyes firmly fixed on Lura once again. He took on what the gryphon said, look for trouble before it gets close. "So that's why you were quite defensive of her when I turned up." He said softly, his crossed legs folding up and bringing his knees close to his chest. "You were right to be like that, trouble seems to follow me everywhere." Slowly, his chin came to rest on his knees.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:18 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
Lura managed the jump but landed so that she slapped her hands to the ice and got ready to do it again.

Cid watched her like a hawk, "When have you put her in danger? Since we met you? Also the issues with her uncle would need to be resolved before Iy'all could mate..."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:18 am
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero jumped slightly as she fell again, he wished he could tell her to stop, but she wouldn't listen. His heart skipped a beat, or started to beat... It's hard to tell with him, as Cid asked when he has put Lura into danger. "Uhhh..." He muttered as he thought about what he should say, should he just tell the truth? Closing his eyes, he sighed and placed his forehead on his knees. "Eh, look... While you were sleeping Lura sneaked out and came to see me. I told her the truth about her parents, how they died and what happened that night. I hadn't fed in a few days and... the other side of me came out and... It was me that caused her injuries, not a wind spirit." He said, his eyes still closed, he couldn't look at Cid, he knew he would be angry.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:26 am
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
Cid growled turning his attention away from Lura, and snapped to his feet. His voice steadily grew louder, "YOU? You're the one who traumatized her? Who injured her? How dare you! I should rip your head from the rest of your body!"

Lura was in the middle of another jump when Cid started shouting. It surprised which caused her to botch her landing completely and land hard on her a**. She hissed and rubbed her tail bone, "Ouch... CID! I thought you were over this!"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:37 am
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero didn't move as he heard Cid growl, he didn't even flinch. He knew what was coming and thought he deserved it. The only thing to make him move, was the sound of Lura hitting the ice and shouting at Cid. This made him snap his head up, his eyes fixed on her. "Are you ok, Lura?" He called to her, momentarily ignoring the raging beast beside him. "It technically wasn't me, it was my other half, the beast inside me. Every vampire has one, each personally decides how much it controls them. I try and keep him completely away, try and appear human. But when I don't eat for a few days he comes out and I can't control him." He said, his voice low and calm, his eyes still fixed on Lura.

Off Campus, East of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas