Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Manifest Destiny - Accepting// Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:21 pm
Blanc stared at Alexia and gave a warm smile. "If we ever have the time, I'd love to learn your native name. I have nothing but time, and would carve my tongue into any shape to learn it properly." He chuckled lightly and continued walking.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:25 pm
[Finally, she decides to attempt to post again...I have computer issues scream which will prevent me from being on long amounts of time. No matter. Plus...I've been quite busy. SO! Here goes!!]

[Third time's a charm. I think I'm in love with google chrome, because it actually saved this posting xd ]
Merewif began walking in the general direction of the demon mining settlement through the forest. Using her walking stick as a guide, she idly drug it through the grass and leaves, hearing nothing but the brush of the stick against the ground and steady pace of her stroll. She let out a sigh when she heard voices down her intended path, which appeared to be beast-like. "No matter, if I really wanted solitude I would have gone for a swim," she said to herself. Merewif briefly stopped for a moment to stretch and rest on a rock in a small clearing in the sun, implanting her walking stick in the ground out of habit. Before sitting on the rock, she adjusted her rich, cobalt cloak on her shoulders and took her hood down, shaking her long, sky-blue hair out. She decided to wear dark shades over her eyes and do nothing dramatic to her appearance, and laid on the rock. Eventually, she continued about her way down the path toward the settlement.  

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:56 am
Looking back at the two Cryon kept quiet about the wolfs lie. In little over half an hour of walking into increasingly dense forest Cryon stopped as he looked around. The brush around them rustled several times as a few of the beastmen warriors came out of the brush. Raising a paw towards them and speaking in a language LeBlanc would likely not understand the warriors put down there weapons.

Turning back Cryon waved towards the little bookworm as he started now towards the village. "They let you in as long as your under my watch" he told him as tuey enyered a clearing the village now easily visable. Several of tue members of the tribe slowly came out of there homes at the sudden odd scent and presence.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:05 pm
"At least dealing with one tribe will be easier than the handful of foreign kings that can't agree on anything." Balthazar rolled his eyes when he stopped. In the distance he heard the roar of that horrible sword that he had sworn got shoved as far back into the boat's storage as physically possible without stabbing the wall it leaned against. "Goddammit, someone let that thing out?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:15 pm
"You've got a point there." Ophelia adopted a faint smile before Balthazar stopped in his tracks, clearly hearing the same strange noise that she had. Admittably quite amused by the thought, she asked, "Shall we go investigate the matter?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:27 pm
"Yes." He practically hissed the word as Balthazar narrowed his eyes and stormed off toward the scene. He wanted every trace of his father wiped off the face of the earth, and that sword of his was no exception.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:39 pm
Ophelia followed after Balthazar, her smile fading as she saw the fury that seemed to eminate from his being. She hoped that whoever dared to tamper with the sword had a very, very good reason for doing as they would lest Balthazar be provoked into yet another rampage.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:54 pm
The she-wolf smirked inwardly and outwardly gave a nod. "Perhaps you may be able to learn." she said, concocting a devilish plan to prank to demon, "Maybe once you and the elder exchange information, Otherlander."

[I just made up Otherlander... If it's fine with people, then the Beastfolk can call the other factions homelands the Otherlands and the people from them Otherlanders when just simply generalizing between the other three faction or whatever.. I thought it'd be a simple, practical way for them to refer to the others and their lands.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:02 pm
"Hold it! Everyone here has some explaining to do and no one's leaving until it happens." Upon arriving at the scene, there seemed to be an elf girl holding the sword in question as though they had the power while staring down a gang of demons that likely had ill intent. Though he didn't see the point of being in cognito, he still kept the hood down, if only to avoid any fuss that people might make upon recognizing one third of the demons' ruling party. "Well, you get to start explaining," he said looking to the elf before turning the demons. "you guys are probably going to get your asses kicked before getting tossed in a prison cell."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:22 pm
Ophelia remained perfectly silent as she stood by Balthazar's side, her lips formed into a smirk of a smile as she watched the scene unfold. Just by the first sight of it alone she could tell that this was going to be priceless.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 am
Lenore paused, preferring that Caledflwch had remained silent. She looked up at the much larger, beastly demon who gazed at her, as if trying to dominate her. She bit her lip, just hating the idea that she was about to follow someone else's orders, an enchanted sword's, no less. "Mind you..." She murmured, unwrapping the sword and lifted it. The demon eyed her before hopping back a little. "Hey, you rat!"
Lenore managed to close her eyes just as Caledflwch began his annoying, flashing light. The sword surely had a lot of talk. She held the sword tightly, waiting before peeking at the situation.

"Fizzle sticks," she cursed, noting that she had attracted yet some more unwanted attention. She lowered Caledflwch, her crimson eyes watching the hooded figures. More demons, "What luck," she whispered to herself. Confrontation was the worst.

The hooded figure ordered the former demon, who looked at a loss for words, to get back to work. By the demon's face, the hooded figure must've been the captain or leader of this crappy ship, thus owner of everything in that storage, including Caledflwch. The smaller hooded figure was quiet, a curious one, but Lenore knew her first priority was of the larger. She shrugged, giving a small laugh. "Well, it seems I've stumbled into some conflict here," she stated, taking a couple steps back, her silver hair whipping around with the sea's breeze.
"If anything, I'm only here by accident. So if you'd just let me leave..." She dragged on, holding Caledflwch with her left hand. She knew by this time, they had noticed the sword. And she knew, by this time, that they would probably not let her leave. Lenore prepared herself; she hated a tussle, one to take flight rather than fight, but if Lenore was to cash in big on this enchanted sword, then she'd have to leave with it intact.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:03 am
"Not before you hand over what you stole." Balthazar said flatly while holding out a hand to take the sword back. "I may not like the thing, but I'm sure as hell not letting it loose out there to fall into god knows whose hands. And of course the authorities are going to love you."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:41 pm
Lenore bit her lip, frowning as the demon spoke. This was not going well, she thought. She, however, made no move to give the enchanted sword back. "Well, you know who I am. I'm not the one hiding my face, so you know who you're giving this sword to." She tightened her grip on the sword, keeping it close to her. "Besides, Caledflwch was so lonely by himself down in the storage room. The spear was not much consolation for him, so I thought I would take him to see the beauty of this world for a little bit," she said in a rather persuading voice. Or at least, she was trying to convince him. "It didn't look like you had much use for him, and you just said you didn't like him, so how I about I just take him off your hands and let me go without mentioning it to the authorities. It would save a lot of trouble." She nodded her head, giving the hood figure an innocent smile.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:50 pm
Balthazar sighed in frustration and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "The sword Caledfwlch is a royal artifact, making you guilty of theft against the crown." he said while reaching up to lower his hood. "As King of the Demon Realm, Balthazar Schwarzvogel, I hereby personally place you under arrest."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:13 pm
Lenore gave a hollow laugh, running a hand through her hair. This can't be happening. The hooded figure was the demon king?! Every possible curse word out there ran across her head, flashing angrily and never ending. Why? Lenore cursed herself and every institution. She grit her teeth, her smile not a happy one.

"You've got to be kidding me," she murmured. She looked down at Caledflwch. Was the sword really worth it?

Yes.

Caledflwch equalled money and money meant everything for Lenore. But the prospect of being arrested did not sound appetizing at all. And so Lenore was in much of an internal struggle. She finally decided that the sword was not worth her freedom, however difficult it was to give it up. "Aww, don't do that. I mean, Caledflwch was looking forward to coming with me too. But if you insist, I'd rather just give him back to you and be dropped of my charges."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff