Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:21 pm
Welcome to the Golden Swan Plaza Hotel!

This lovely hotel is beautifully decorated and is the perfect place for the rich and famous to stay during their visit to the city.

Currently, a very important guest resides here; Queen Cordelia Cornell, the Anarch Queen.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:23 pm
Queen Cordelia

Appearance:

Name: Cordelia Cornell

Species: Vampire/Sorceress

Powers: Cordelia prefers to keep her powers secret, so that she can surprise her enemies with them. However it is known that because she's a Sorceress, she is able to cast spells, and mix up some very interesting potions.

Abilities: Cordelia has a sort of intimidating presence to her, when she's around those that are easily intimidated. She can usually make people do what she wants, when she wants, simply by issuing an order. Mostly this is probably due to the fact that she is the Anarch Queen, and people do it out of either respect or fear. Of course, those that aren't easily intimidated probably won't be bothered by her strong presence.

Personality: Cordelia has a very straight forward and blunt personality; she doesn't see any reason in beating around the bush. She can be nice, especially to those that she likes. But she can also turn deadly vicious towards that she doesn't like. She just a tad bit snobby, in the sense that she likes the finer things in life. But she's had to work quite hard to get to where she is, and doesn't take anything for granted. She likes to get her way, and gets annoyed when things don't go as she planned. She has a very take charge personality, and likes to take care of things her own way; however, she is more than capable of being able to work with other people when the situation calls for it. She likes to remind people of her position, but she will often try to avoid stepping on the toes of the leaders of whatever city she's currently residing in.

History: The oldest part of Cordelia's past is unknown, and that's exactly how Cordelia likes it. But, she also likes to remind people of the fact that she's been the Anarch Queen for the past one thousand years. She took over the spot after the previous Anarch Queen was killed in an ambush by the Savages, and before that, Cordelia had been the former's Queen right hand, which was perhaps why she was granted the position. She's went on to prove it the best decision, having done quite a few good things, like making sure that each city has Anarch leaders to take care of that city's population of Anarchs, and protect the city against the Savages. She also helps to lead the attack on the cities controlled by Savages, to try to regain the city for Anarch hands. Cordelia's main residence, is in Paris, France. However, she is always traveling the world, and going to wherever she's needed the most.

Extra: While Cordelia might be the 'Queen' Anarch, she is very stubborn on the fact of being involved when a fight happens nearby. While she is more than able to simply order the other Anarchs to handle it, Cordelia refuses to send in any Anarch where she isn't willing to go herself. She might be the Queen now, but Cordelia was once at the bottom of the ladder, and she remembers quite well what it feels like.

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:29 pm
Cordelia's Hotel Room: The Penthouse Suite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:21 am
How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home
Now that I know what I’m without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

~Co-Leader of the Anarchs~

As Ambrosia left the building with Lucas, Malaki in his fox form, stayed close beside her feet. However as soon as they were outside, and Tsuki trotted off silently down the street, Malaki gave Ambrosia one last look, and then took off after Tsuki, being just as quiet as the fox was. A little part of Ambrosia hated to see them going off on their own, but she knew that was just her overprotective side kicking in. Tsuki was a former Chimera, and Malaki was more than able to take care of himself, as well as looking out for Tsuki. Malaki was quite fond of the fox, and Ambrosia was sure that he would look out for him and make sure nothing happened to him. If something bad happened, Malaki could always shift and get them out of harm's way, if it came down to it. Shaking her head, she looked back to Lucas when he spoke, and returned the smile, although it didn't quite reach her eyes. It was too hard to really smile right now, considering the situation. "Yeah, let's," she said, taking Lucas' hand and heading in the direction of the hotel.

Ambrosia stayed quiet for several moments, her thoughts running through her head so fast that she was having trouble keeping up with them. Lucas' words kept floating around in her head, about how Demetrius didn't seem like the kind of guy that would do something for someone else. Lucas was right; that wasn't like Demetrius at all. He didn't care about anyone other than himself. But, the pieces slowly started to fall into place in her head. "You're right. Demetrius isn't the type to do something for anyone other than himself. And he certainly wouldn't go through all of this trouble for anyone else," she said, keeping her voice just loud enough for Lucas to hear. "But, what if he wanted the jewel, to give to someone because they had something he wanted and would get in return?" she asked, looking up at him. "That is definitely something he would do. Although what he might be getting in exchange for it must be pretty big," she mused quietly.

Ambrosia paused for a moment, then sighed. "There's something I think I forgot to tell you about Demetrius," she began. "You know he's a vampire. But he was born a warlock. That's how he had those powers that you saw back there. He became a vampire later on in life. I don't know the story, he just bragged about being a warlock as well as a vampire once," she explained. That actually wasn't something Ambrosia had purposely left out, she hadn't honestly realized that she hadn't told Lucas that part. But in her defense, she was dealing with a lot lately. But she had been replaying the scene from the apartment over and over in her head, and she had remembered the look on Lucas' face when Demetrius had conjured the mirror up, and then turned the image inside it to reveal Lavi.

Ambrosia actually surprised herself when she called her sister by her old nickname for her. And then that, of course, made Ambrosia miss her sister so much that it hurt. It had been bad enough when Ambrosia had thought she'd never see her sister again. . . but to know that her sister had been alive all this time? Ambrosia felt horrible for not looking for her. Even though she would have had she known she were still alive. And not knowing what had happened to her baby sister through all of these years made Ambrosia feel sick to her stomach. What had happened to Lavender during all of that time? Where had she been?

By this point, they had reached the hotel. Ambrosia already knew that Cordelia was staying in the penthouse suite, so she didn't waste any time in heading directly there. She hadn't seen Cordelia in quite a few years, since shortly after she and Lucas had been made the leaders of the city's Anarchs. She actually liked Cordelia, so she was looking forward to seeing her again. As expected, there were several guards on the floor when they got there. Luckily though, the guards recongized Ambrosia and Lucas.
"Mr. and Mrs. Ravenhearst," one of the guards said, nodding his head at them. "What are you two doing here?" he asked. "We need to speak with Cordelia about something. It's very important, is she in?" Ambrosia asked. The guard nodded his head. "Yes, she's in the bedroom, making some arrangements. You two can wait in the living room, I'll go get her for you," the guard said. "Thank you," Ambrosia said, giving him a small smile before taking Lucas' hand again and going into the living room, and sitting down on the couch while they waited on Cordelia.

They didn't have to wait long, before Cordelia came breezing into the room.
"Ambrosia, Lucas! What a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect to see you two, yet," Cordelia said. "I was planning on paying a visit to the lofts soon. How are things there? I heard about your victory against the Savages a few nights ago, I believe a congratulations are in order," she told the two. "Now, what are you doing here? Something's up, I'm assuming? Well out with it, to what honor do I owe this special visit?" she added. Ambrosia shook her head, Cordelia certainly didn't beat around the bush, that was for sure. Normally, Ambrosia would went ahead and answered Cordelia, and explained to her about the jewel, and Demetrius. And asked her if she knew of anyone named Garth.

But there was a sudden loud rumble of thunder, one of those that's strong enough to shake the walls. Ambrosia frowned, looking towards the window as lightning started zipping through the sky. It had been perfectly clear out just moments ago when she and Lucas had reached the hotel, and there hadn't been any storms expected. Where had that came from? It was just a sudden storm, Ambrosia told herself. It wasn't anything. . . but something felt very wrong to Ambrosia. But she couldn't put her finger on why the storm bothered her so much. Ambrosia had never really paid attention to storms one way or the other, so why was this one any different? Shaking her head, Ambrosia glanced at Lucas. "Could you, uh, could you explain it to her, please?" Ambrosia asked. "I'll be right back," she told Cordelia. And with that, she stood and let go of Lucas' hand, walking over to the window.

Tama Ice Wrote:

OOC: In case you were wondering, there's a very good reason that I included the sudden storm. One of Lavender's powers is to control the weather, and she's the one that caused it. x)  

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tama Ice

Chatty Poster

11,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:56 pm

AELIUS LUCAS RAVENHEARST
Vampire About 3000 years old Co-leader of the Anarchs

xxxxx"The greatest victory is the one achieved without a fight."

iiiLucas is currently in the company of Ambrosia and Cordelia. iii

The first half of their walk started out in silence, and Lucas found himself lost in thought once again. He didn't know this Demetrius guy at all, but he had caught a couple of glimpses and pieces while inside his head. He had also heard what Ambrosia said about the other, and he didn't doubt her words for a second. Really, the two of them usually had the same view on people, why on earth question her conclusion then?

Besides, the two of them had a history together. Granted, a lot can happen on 5000 years - just take a look at the society in general! -, but vampires had a strange habit of staying the same in every possible way. Once an a*****e, always an a*****e. Or so Lucas' vampire statistics said.

Glancing over at Ambrosia as she spoke, Lucas frowned slightly. "If it's something big to one who are destined to team up with the Savages, I doubt it's good news to us..." he murmured under his breath. But then, his eyes popped open again as he heard his wife tell him that Demetrius wasn't just a vampire; No, he was a warlock, too. "Great" he muttered sarcastically.

Mindlessly following Ambrosia as they went into the fancy hotel Cordelia was staying at, Lucas gave the proper greetings, gave a friendly smile here and there, and sitting down with Ambrosia as she headed for the couch. However, Lucas soon got to his feet again as the Anarch queen entered. "Queen Cordelia" he addressed her, giving a deep bow, snapping out of his thoughts to act properly around their dear queen. Man, that woman was both very direct and very sharp. Glancing to Ambrosia as she asked him to explain, he nodded and cleared his throat, about to start as a lightning tore the sky. That was... Odd to say the least. It had been a starry night outside just moments ago, not even a cloud in front of the moon. Now it seemed a storm was approaching. "Yes, of course" he replied, shaking off the surprise quickly. He wasn't quite sure how much he should tell, considering how secretive Ambrosia had been all these years... "Ambrosia used to have a sister back when she was a human, but the girl was assumed to have passed away after an injury, I believe? This was around the same time Ambrosia met her sire, and said sire revealed himself for us today. Ambrosia hasn't seen him in almost that long, and wasn't exactly thrilled. It turns out he's keeping Ambrosia's sister captive and refuses to let her go unless we bring him the Jewel of Vita." He hadn't revealed to much, had he? Lucas was perhaps more straight-forward than usual, but they didn't have a lot of time and he didn't really want to give all the details either. "Now, neither Ambrosia nor I think it's a good idea to let it get within his grasp, but we thought it would be wise to warn you, as I understand this jewel is in your possession?" Lucas gave a warm smile. "This sire of hers is a vampire like us, but he also happens to be born a warlock. If he comes for it himself, this might be useful information to you?"

Taking a deep breath, Lucas glanced over to Ambrosia, pondering if he had revealed to much and also a bit why she was being so distant. Perhaps it was because this was all so overwhelming to her. "We have decided to go look for her sister ourselves instead of trying to get the jewel for him. Just... please take care, queen" Now, Lucas was in many ways a lot more formal around Cordelia than others, but this could perhaps be due to his own lineage. Perhaps he was actually a bit too stiff around the woman, but Lucas could only do his best, and some things were carved quite deeply into him after all...

Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:10 am
You can't just leave me
Bring me to life

After asking Lucas to explain the erm- situation to Cordelia, she wanted over to the window and looked outside, crossing her arms over her chest and looking up towards the sky, frowning. Something about the storm didn't feel right to her. It had just been a clear night out only moments ago; not a cloud in the sky. So why the sudden, and violent, storm? It didn't make any sense to her. Unless, it was caused by a supernatural being that had the power to control weather. That was a rare power to come across, however it wasn't unheard of. Ambrosia had came across a couple of people with that power during her existence. She also listened in on what Lucas told Cordelia, although she trusted him to not tell too much, only what Cordelia needed to know.

Cordelia, meanwhile, turned her attention fully towards Lucas as he explained everything to her. Well, most of it, anyway. She suspected that there was somethings that he'd neglected to tell her, but Cordelia was confident in the fact that he'd told her the important things that she'd needed to know. She nodded her head a few times, and then went quiet for a moment, pursing her lips and processing all of the information. After a moment or two had passed, Cordelia finally spoke. "Thank you both for making the trip here to warn me," she began. "You're quite right, I do have the Jewel of Vita in my possession, it's stored away for safe keeping. To keep it safely out of the hands of those that it shouldn't fall into under any circumstances. This sire of Ambrosia's can come after it if he wishes, but he'll never be able to find it, I assure you of that," Cordelia said. Like always, Cordelia's tone was calm, but firm at the same time. And strangely enough, she didn't seem the least bit surprised by what Lucas had just told her. Something that caught Ambrosia's attention, even though she didn't let on that she'd noticed.

"And it's also a very good idea that you've decided to look for her sister yourselves. I wish you the best of luck in finding her. But handing over the Jewel to someone like that would be out of the question," she added. Cordelia glanced over towards Ambrosia, who was purposely not looking at her, although Cordelia knew that she was listening in. Turning her glaze back to Lucas, Cordelia gave him a small smile. "And I'll be careful, I always am," she added. "Now, was there anything else?" she asked.

Ambrosia finally looked back towards Cordelia, tilting her head slightly to the right. Something felt. . . odd, about Cordelia's reaction. She didn't seem surprised about any of it. She seemed strangely calm, too. Finding out someone was after the Jewel of Vita should have gotten some kind of a reaction out of her. . . shouldn't it? Ambrosia was tempted to try to figure out what was going on with Cordelia, but she doubted Cordelia would really explain anything. Besides, Ambrosia had other things on her mind than why Cordelia was so calm about everything. Like finding her sister. They only had until tomorrow night, and Ambrosia was anxious to begin looking. They only had so many hours until sunrise, and then they would be forced to wait until sundown to start looking again. So many hours that would be wasted, she thought bitterly. For the most part, Ambrosia liked being a vampire. But the downside of not being able to go out in the sun was one of the few things about it that she resented.

"No, Queen Cordelia, that's everything that we needed to tell you," Ambrosia answered. She turned away from the window, and walked back over to Lucas. It didn't escape Ambrosia's attention that Lucas was a bit. . . stiff, towards Cordelia, though very polite. She imagined it had something to do with Lucas' upbringing. Sometimes she almost forgot that Lucas was a Prince, and had almost been King. Ambrosia herself was respectful of Cordelia, but at the moment, she was having a hard time being nice to anyone when she had so much going on. She gave Cordelia a small, polite smile as she passed and went back over to Lucas. "I guess we should start looking, then," she said.

Cordelia nodded her head. "Of course. Good luck in finding your sister. I'm sure that you'll manage," she said. "I wouldn't want to keep you from looking for her. I imagine you're in a hurry to get started."

Tama Ice Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tama Ice

Chatty Poster

11,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:44 am

AELIUS LUCAS RAVENHEARST

iiiLucas is currently in the company of Ambrosia and Cordelia. iii

Quite honestly, Lucas was too busy focusing on telling Cordelia just what she needed to know to think too much about the storm suddenly raging outside. Sure, he had noticed when the first thunder sounded, but now it was shoved further back in his mind. Instead, he watched Cordelia's reactions - or lack of so, really - to what he said and listened carefully to what she replied with. She soon confirmed that she had the jewel, but insisted that it was safe. He did however, notice how calmed she seemed about it. If this jewel was as powerful as Ambrosia had given him the impression of, shouldn't she at least show a hint of worry?

But like Cordelia, Lucas kept his posture, his face gave nothing away. But nevertheless he couldn't for the life of him figure out what was up with her. It had to be something with the way she acted, right?

Deciding to not think too much about that right now, Lucas' eyes turned to Ambrosia. She seemed... Well, like she was pondering Cordelia's lack of reaction herself. So it hadn't been just Lucas' imagination? That was indeed disturbing. Especially since Lucas thought it seemed like Ambrosia knew the queen better than he did. It was not good news indeed.

But as Ambrosia suddenly turned back towards them and said that no, that was everything, Lucas couldn't help throwing her a slightly questioning look he hoped Cordelia didn't catch up on since she was looking at Ambrosia at the moment. But instead of blurting the question out himself, he stood and gave a deep bow again, before moving over to Ambrosia. As he leaned in and kissed her head, he also whispered "Shouldn't we ask her about this Garth?" It could be Ambrosia had her reasons to not bring it up, but it could also be that she had just forgotten while thinking about her sister and how little time they actually had to find her.

Now, quite honestly, Lucas shied from sunlight. It burned him rather quickly, and despite that he had grown up in a quite sunny land as a human being, he was nowhere near resistant to it like Ambrosia was. However, if they covered themselves up completely... They needed to consider all possibilities right now.

Then the queen spoke again, wishing them the best of luck, and encouraged them with the words that she was sure they'd manage and that she wouldn't want to keep them from looking. Lucas gave a swift nod, offering a smile to the queen. "Thank you, queen Cordelia" he voiced, still smiling and standing with his arm wrapped around Ambrodia's waist. He knew it was a bit much to hope for, but he truly hoped Tsuki and Malaki had managed to find some leads by now.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 am
You can't just leave me
Bring me to life

Ambrosia was not usually one to forget things. Quite the opposite, actually. Ambrosia normally had the memory of an elephant, so to speak. She always remembered things that others didn't, and she usually remembered things that others wished that she wouldn't. But, at the moment, Ambrosia was under quite a bit of stress, so she wasn't exactly surprised when Lucas reminded her that she'd forgotten to ask Cordelia about this Garth person. But, at the same time, Ambrosia silently kicked herself for having forgotten something so important. They needed to find out who this Garth person was, and what it was that he had that Demetrius wanted enough to go through all of this trouble for. Ambrosia cleared her throat, and tried to get her thoughts straight. "We probably should," she said, nodding her head a little, and turning back towards Cordelia, as she wished them luck in finding her sister.

After Lucas had thanked her, Ambrosia decided it was the best time to ask Cordelia about Garth. "There actually was one more thing, Cordelia. Do you know of anyone named Garth?" she asked.
Cordelia tilted her head a little at Ambrosia's question. "Garth?" she repeated. "Yes, I do, as a matter of fact. There's a Garth on my security team. Why do you ask?" Ambrosia's eyes widened for a second, and she glanced at Lucas. Looking back to Cordelia, Ambrosia cleared her throat. "We found a note that my. . . that my sire had written, about meeting a Garth. I thought that maybe he was planning on giving this Garth the Jewel Of Vita, if he got his hands on it, for some reason," Ambrosia explained. Even though she didn't want to tell Cordelia too much, she did feel that Cordelia needed to know this. However, Cordelia once again, showed a lack of surprise. Instead, the other woman grinned, and let out a light chuckle as she stood up.

"I see," Cordelia said. "Thank you for telling me, Ambrosia. But I assure you, Garth is quite trustworthy. He wouldn't be in league with your sire, if your sire is as vile as you seem to think he is. There's no reason to worry about it," she added. Ambrosia gave Cordelia a confused, yet surprised, look. "Would it be possible for me to talk with Garth?" Ambrosia asked. "I'm afraid not. Garth isn't in the hotel right now. He's running an errand for me, all the way across town. You could wait for him, if you wanted. But I think you shouldn't waste the time that you could be looking for your sister," Cordelia suggested. Ambrosia paused for a moment, studying Cordelia. The two women had actually known each other for quite some time. Actually, Ambrosia had known Cordelia before she had taken over the position of Queen. While she and Ambrosia weren't friends exactly, they had known each other quite well. And Ambrosia knew Cordelia enough to know that the other woman was anything but naive, or foolish. Still, Ambrosia was confused by Cordelia's actions.

"Oh," was all Ambrosia said at first. Then she cleared her throat. "I guess we should be going then," she said. "Thank you for your time, Cordelia. And uh, be careful," Ambrosia said. With that, Ambrosia took Lucas' hand and left the room. She stayed quiet until they were in the elevator, on their way to the lobby. "That was. . . strange," Ambrosia muttered, crossing her arms over her chest. "There's something going on with Cordelia. Did you notice how. . . calm, she seemed? It was like it didn't even faze her," she asked. "I've known Cordelia since before she was Queen, she's a very smart woman. Not naive or foolish by any means. But still. . ." she trailed off. Honestly, she wasn't sure what to make of Cordelia's actions. "And we definitely need to come back and speak with Garth as soon as we can," she muttered. Truthfully, Ambrosia didn't like the fact that Garth was on Cordelia's security team one bit. But what could she do? She was running out of time to find her sister, and Cordelia hadn't seem at all worried about it.

Shaking her head as the elevator doors opened, Ambrosia made her way through the lobby and pushed the door open to walk outside. The storm had picked up now, and there was a strong wind blowing, enough so that Ambrosia had to push her blonde locks out of her face several times just second after walking out the door. She was about to say that they needed to try to find Malaki and Tsuki, and see if they had found anything, but she didn't have to. When she looked up, she saw the two foxes on the sidewalk, coming towards them.

Ambrosia couldn't tell the difference in them, and was just trying to figure out which one was which, when the one on the right suddenly jumped at her, shifting as he did, going from fox to cat in a blink of an eye. Ambrosia caught him on instinct, lucky for the cat. "Did you two find anything?" Ambrosia asked. Malaki let out a meow, and began flipping his tail wildly. "I guess that's a yes?" she said. Malaki gave another meow, and jumped down, circling Ambrosia's legs three times quickly, and then took off down the street, obviously wanting them to follow.

Tama Ice Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tama Ice

Chatty Poster

11,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:01 am

AELIUS LUCAS RAVENHEARST

iiiLucas is currently in the company of Ambrosia, Malaki and Tsuki. iii

One of the reasons Lucas had been so careful about asking out loud was the fact that he too knew Ambrosia rarely forgot anything. Sometimes he teasingly dubbed her his Elephant - to her great annoyance - but of course it was never intended to be offensive. It was just because she had a completely brilliant mind. Therefore it came as quite a surprise as he realized that Ambrosia had indeed forgotten something.

But that surprise was nothing compared to the one who actually was visible on his face as he heard of the conversation turned. There was a Garth on the queen's security team, and she didn't seem to doubt him for a minute. Granted, there were more than one Garth in this world, but that still didn't sit well with Lucas. Quite frankly, it was something very fishy about all of this. Suddenly, Lucas wished they hadn't come here at all. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, and it could be his alert nature, but this didn't feel right.

However, he kept his lips tightly shut. Perhaps a little too tightly if you looked close enough. Lucas always had this carefree, relaxed air around him, yet he oozed with nobility. Now, however, the cautious fighter was trying to elbow it's way forward. Lucas kept it suppressed. Giving another bow as Ambrosia bid the queen good bye, Lucas turned and followed Ambrosia without hesitation. He needed to get outside and draw some fresh air. Or well, as fresh as city-air can be. But at the same time, he decided he should keep his mouth shut. Ambrosia was tense enough if Lucas didn't push what was really just a hunch in her direction. He couldn't even put his finger on what this hunch was. It just made him feel uncomfortable.

But, naturally, his wife couldn't be fooled. "Yes, I did. Something's not right." And the cat was out of the bag. A part of Lucas regretted he hadn't tried to read the queen's mind, but that was something that wouldn't be taken lightly if he was discovered, he supposed. Ambrosia needed him with her now, he didn't have time to get some sort of punishment from his own kind at the moment - dealing with Savages was more than enough. But things like foul play, betrayal and even hypnosis ran through the male co-leader's mind.

Shoving the thoughts as far back into his mind as he could, Lucas turned to Ambrosia and tried to give a brave smile. "But first of all we need to find Lavender." They needed to stay focused now. The longer they took trying to find Lavender, the slimmer the chance of finding her alive.

But it seemed that luck was finally smiling upon them now. Even if the wind was whipping both Ambrosia's and Lucas' own hair into their faces and the rain would probably hurt against a normal human's skin, Lucas spotted two fully soaked fennec foxes trotting down the pavement towards them. They were pretty much identical, but as one started heading towards Ambrosia, it became very clear to Lucas that the one looked especially miserable was indeed poor, little Tsuki. Lucas almost chuckled as said fox stopped at his legs to glare up at him with look that made it clear that they better get moving, or else...! "It seems they did indeed" Lucas replied, not taking long before swooping Tsuki up in his arms and head down the street with Malaki and Ambrosia. It was now or never it seemed.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

⊱ Downtown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games