[Party] Mabon/Ostara Experiences

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Blessed_Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:13 pm
We'd like you to share your experiences, either the present ones or the past ones!

Be creative - it could be a story, a poem, a photograph, etc - just post it here biggrin

Everybody who posts one will get 100 gold. We'll have a raffle for everybody who shares a post at the end of the party, and the winner will get an extra 1,000 gold!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:42 pm
On the day of Mabon this year I went to the yearly Pagan Pride Day festival it was great fun. Live music, vendors, raffles and admission was only a donation for the food drive. When I was there I meet a friend of mine running a stand for a local mystic store she worked at. She asked if I was going to the Mabon ritual tonight at her coven's High priestesses house. I hadn't decided if I was going to go or do a solitary ritual yet but then she told me a secret which convinced me to go. She said that the High Priestess had a surprise for us at tonight's ritual I was beyond curious. That night when I came to her house with a chocolate cake for the pot luck I noticed their were a lot more people then normal, family members of the High Priestess. When we got outside for circle their were photographers, and the High Priestess asked if everyone would be comfortable with their picture taken and that she had a surprise we agreed and became excited. Her family members sat outside circle in chairs to observe. Then as the ritual reached its medium she gave away the surprise and her and her boyfriend began their hand-fasting ceremony I had never seen one before. Some of the 2nd degree members had known the surprise and had successfully keep it a secret from us. It was Magical! They jumped the sword and the broom with their hands fasted it was a lovely surprise I was so glad I went and I play to remember this Mabon a long time. ^_^  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
The Memoirs - - [old threads, party scrapbooks, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items