Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Einaliai Thalassai Lands [IC]
[PRP] Protective (( Eridanus x Sir'Bia ))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:17 am
User ImageThere wasn't enough cubs, really, for her to watch. There were plenty of nannies that were empty pawed lately when it came to their job, and Eri was one of them. She thought about venturing out into the rogue lands to find a male to get herself pregnant. Every time she did she got a knot in her stomach and a bad feeling, so she never did. Leaving the pride sort of scared the nanny. She heard stories of males that forced themselves on females and leave them, only to come back and steal cubs if he gets wind the female is pregnant. She didn't want that happening.

If Eri had cubs, they would stay with here no matter what happened. She would fight for them. They would be hers.

Still, it wasn't an option right now. Sighing, her brows knit together as she laid on a rock near the water, letting her paws hang off and into the ocean. Females needed to have cubs. She was bored lately, and couldn't really do much of her job. So she didn't know if she was good at it or not. Oh, she had a feeling she was, but still.

"So booooored," she whined out, ears flat against her head. She hated being bored.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:54 am
Saint Sergio

User Image

The same thoughts had been going through Bia's head as well. She had raised Katerina's litter and once they had grown.. There had been fewer and fewer cubs to take on. Though the idea of having cubs made her stomach churn in a nauseating feeling. Everytime she thought about males, her mind went back to that one.. The one that had hurt her.. The one that had raped her and left her terrified and alone. She was happy to be here, safe, away from males for the most part. The consorts didn't bother her, not as much as the prospect of rogue males. Aquaria had promised to help her find a decent guy to spend some time with. She was a good girl, that Aquaria.. Bia trusted her, and if she said that she could find someone kind, Bia believed her.

Though today was one of those days that she hadn't needed to worry about reproducing. It was a lazier day, where the sisters really hadn't been doing much other than relaxing in their own ways. Bia was sitting in the water, enjoying the peaceful moment without waves. It was like a wading pool for now, and she had taken to relaxing within it.

She looked up at the female that had spoken, and smiled a little. She was older than Eridanus, though not by a whole lot. Bia was still in her prime.

"You see boredom, I see relaxation." She chuckled lightheartedly.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:40 am
A voice cut through her thoughts so fast, that it seemed to confuse the nanny. Blinking a little, she tilted her head to the side and looked at the other female. Ah, she'd seen her about before, but a name was completely lost on Eri. Relaxation? Really? Sighing, Eri rolled over onto her back and shook her head. "Not relaxed, bored. Relaxed would be sunning on a cold day, or in a pool of cold water on a warm day. I'm doing neither, so I'm bored. I can't do my job as a nanny! There's no cubs about!" She said, getting all excited and huffy.

"I'm just up here, on this little rock, not doing what I should be doing, and being bored." That was said with a huff. The lioness' which chest puffed out as she watched the other one and tilted her head. "..Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Eridanus. Eri, for short." She didn't seem very sorry, but whatever. It was a way to introduce herself. Letting her tail flick behind her, she looked out into the ocean.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:25 pm
Saint Sergio

"Don't be sorry. I was doing nothing you could have disturbed." She said, her voice soft, almost song like. She was a meek lioness, lacking most of the fire that a lot of other of her sisters had. Her experiences in the rogue lands, though brief, had been terrifying. The male that had brutalized her had taken all of her confidence, and she was only just trying to build it back up.

"I'm Sir'Bia." She said with a nod of her head. But then she cleared her throat, and stretched out languidly.

"But most call me Bia. The sisters here, I mean." She knew no one outside of here, and she was quite okay with that.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[IC] Einaliai Thalassai Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items