Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Town of Beginning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Of The Damned

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Name: Capell
Level: One
Equipped Weapon: Novice Longsword [Dam: 12-18]
Health Points: 100/100
Col: One Thousand
Inventory: Small HP Vial

"It's fine. Anyways I still think I should be the one to apologize. Sorry. Anyways my head feels fine actually. I forgot about the no pain thing, but I guess saying ow is my first reaction when I think something might hurt, even if it doesn't actually hurt." Capell said with a smile showing that he was fine and was just caught off guard even though he said sorry for the third time. His face also turned back to it's normal tone of color as he spoke. "Sorry I haven't seen the person you're describing. You're the first person I've talked to since I got into this game, and I haven't really paid much attention to to the people coming and going yesterday, or even today for that matter." He said apologizing yet again, but at least this time for an actual reason for it. He then notice the female starting to look around the area, so he decided to ask if she was alright. "Are you alright, miss...?"

K4M1-kun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:33 pm
[ Haru Kurosaki ]
Level: [ 1 ]
Hp:[100/100]
❅≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❄≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❅
User Image
❅≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❄≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❅
Guild: [ None ]
Weapon: [ light novice mace ] || Dmg: [ 10-16 ]
Inventory: [Small hp vial]
Col: [ 1000]
❅≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❄≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❅
Even though Haru didn't use the listening skill, he decided to activate hiding to get closer. Once Haru was closer than he was comfortable with, he heard that the pink haired girl was looking for a girl with white hair and was afraid of weapons. 'A SAO player that is afraid of weapons?' Haru thought, getting closer to get a better look at the npc. 'This npc is strange, it seems to talk to players before the players talk to it.' He thought, taking in his characteristics.  

ElectroLatte

Generous Friend

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100

ThrieTheTiger

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:22 am
User Image
⇐═══╬═♦ 『Xai Ming Gwok』 ♦═╬═══⇒
Action: Communication communication communication.
Thomas' Theme: John Dreamer - Brotherhood

Level: 〔2〕
Main-hand: 〔Gladius〕 (Dmg 10-14)
Off-hand: 〔Wooden Shield〕 (Dmg 8-16)
HP: 〔125/125〕 «■■■■■■■■■■»
$Col: 〔602〕
Inventory: 〔4/20〕
【Small Vial HP Potion】 〔x1〕
【Weak Healing Herbs】 〔x2〕

【Boar Hide】 〔x1〕
【Weathered Violin】

Friends: 〔3〕
〔Luka〕
〔Nai Hikari〕
〔Flutura〕

Thomas muffled a snicker resulting in a snort when Caelum frightened herself with her own clap after flailing her arms about. With the way she discovered what clapping was and then proceed to with the action, Thomas wondered more about this girl's situation. She alone wouldn't be able to get into SAO without the help of someone else, like say parents or much older sibling.Then again, there might be many other possibilities that she got on SAO.

"Yes, that's right." Thomas confirmed and repeated. "Ca-e-lu-m, Caelum."

If that is her name. I mean we are trying to identify each other, right? Thomas pondered to himself hoping he wasn't on a different page then the girl was.

Seeing the girl's happiness over learning how to say her own name made Thomas smile to himself. Folding his arms in front of his chest, Thomas watched the girl look around in search of something again. Then it was evident what he had started when Caelum tried to pronounce 'cafe'.

Chuckling, Thomas muttered to himself. "Well, I started it so I better see it through."

Squatting down next to Caelum, Thomas pointed at the Cafe sign and pronounced the syllables before saying it normally. "Ca-fay. Cafe. Wakari?"

K4M1-kun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:40 am
User Image
~ LUKA ~
Lucile Cambridge
Level: [ 2 ]
Guild: [ None. ]
Weapon: [ Novice Dagger: Dmg: 10-18 ]
HP: [ 125/125 ]
Col: [ 1,340 ]
Inventory (9/20):
[ Small HP Vial: 20HP ]
[ Weak Cure Herb x 15 ]
[ Weak Paralysis Herb x 4 ]
[ Weak Poison Herb x 6 ]
[ Weak Healing Herb x7 ]
[ Potatoes ]
[ Carrots ]
[ Spice ]
[ Boar Meat ]
Party: None
Friends:
[ Nai Hikari ]
[ Thomas ]
[ Flutura ]

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

The girl wondered of this strange male had a fever with how red his face had been, but it seemed to go away after a moment and so she shrugged off her concerns. Hearing him apologize, she felt that she should apologize again, but held her tongue and just nodded. Seeing him smile to show he was fine, she simply nodded her head. "If you're really okay..." She said before he moved on to explain things. Apparently he hadn't seen the little girl, though he might have also been some kind of social outcast with how she was the first person he had talked to. What had he been doing for the last whole day? She had heard some people earlier talking about friends of theirs hiding in a room still after hearing the game was a death game. Maybe he had done the same? She was tempted to go back to her room as well after all. Why hadn't she though?

The answer was simple, she wanted to be stronger, for Thomas. He made her heart race so much, though he cared more for strong girls. She wasn't strong, she had a mental break down after getting hit once by a boar. Sure there was no pain, but no one had ever hit her before so it was rather traumatic. When asked if she was alright, she looked at the male slightly confused. "Don't you feel like someone is watching us? It's creepy." She said, feeling almost like there was someone right behind her, but she was a bit too scared to turn around.
""

Skills:
<>
<<1H Dagger (2)>>
<>
<>

Light Of The Damned
baron7

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:12 am
User Image
⊱ 『Caelum』 ⊰
カエルン

Level: □□
HP: «■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■»

The girl was pleased to know how to say her name. She was learning bit by bit! This make the young child like girl very happy. Maybe she would be able to speak more fluently with others and learn more things! This idea only fueled her thirst for knowledge. As she stared at the sign, while waiting for Thomas to help her understand it, she heard him mutter something, not that she even understood half of what he had said. The phrase was to himself anyways, so she figured it had nothing to do with her question. She would have to find out later if she remembered. As he knelt down next to her and sounded out each syllable for her, she nodded and repeated. "Ca- fei. Cafe! Cafe!"

She cheered the word and clapped her hands in excitement, her face full of joy. Though when he asked if she understood, she gave him a puzzled look. "Wa- ka- ri?" Upon pronouncing the ri with a questioning tone, she tilted her head to the side and put a finger back on her cheek near the corner of her mouth. Clearly, this was her way of showing confusion and not understanding what had been said. It was because of this mentioned word, Wakari, that she was curious as to its meaning. Maybe she would understand later if not now. User Image

ThrieTheTiger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:54 pm
baron7
[ Haru Kurosaki ]
Level: [ 1 ]
Hp:[100/100]
❅≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❄≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❅
User Image
❅≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❄≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❅
Guild: [ None ]
Weapon: [ light novice mace ] || Dmg: [ 10-16 ]
Inventory: [Small hp vial]
Col: [ 1000]
❅≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❄≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❅
'Hiding is so cool, i might as well be a ghost!' Haru thought, wondering if objects he picked up also get cloaked when hes in hiding. a couple of moments passed before the pink haired girl said something about how she felt like she was being watched. 'I want to see how good i am at my hiding skill.' haru pondered as he got up to start to go look for the white haired girl. As haru got up, he didnt see his own feet. This had caused him to trip slightly, creating a small cloud of disterbed dust on the ground as well as a small skiding sound. "close." haru let a word slip out of his mouth out of surprise of nearly falling down. 'I should probably be more careful in the future...!' he grabed his mouth, wondering if anybody heard him.

ElectroLatte

Generous Friend

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100

hongbeans

Super Junior

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Infernal

Level: 1
Weapon: Novice Rapier (DMG: 9-13)
Guild: None
HP: 100/100
COL: 1000
Skills:
-One-handed Rapier [1/100]
-Tracking [1/100]
-Cooking [1/100]
-Battle Healing [1/100]
-Musician [RL skill]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Everything seemed so amazing about this game. The graphics, the smoothness of the game, the fact that Fern could get away from her reality. But the bitter truth was still haunting her. This was reality. There was no escape from it, it's either beat the game or die trying. And no matter how hard Fern's life was, she didn't want to die. Not just yet.

For eternity, life had no meaning to Fern. Everyday, she would ask herself, "What is life?" This trap disguised as a fancy game, Sword Art Online, was a splash of cold water to the face. What was life, she would ask? Life really did have no meaning; the meaning varied in everyone. And for Fern, life was to survive everything fate threw at her. Now fate decided to give her one heck of a challenge.

So, you wanna go, huh? Fern thought coolly. Bring it on.

Without thinking, Fern jumped onto a wooden crate nearby. "Does anyone have a party I can join. I'm a newb and I need help figuring out the game."

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:25 pm
Krystal
User Image

Level: 〔1〕
Main-hand: 〔?〕 (Dmg: ?)
Off-hand: 〔None〕 (Dmg none)
HP: 〔100/100〕
Col: 〔1000〕
Inventory: 〔0/20〕

Buddies: 〔0〕

When Krystal materialized, she looked around a little bit. "Hmm... Looks like I'm all here, now first thing's first. Moving." She then takes one step forward and walks like she normally would on the outside world. "Wow! This is much easier than I had thought!" She waves her right hand to bring up the menu, and closes it again. I wonder if this is like any other regular game and you get starter gear, or if you had to buy starter gear.

She walks towards the center of the town and sits on the edge of the fountain. Krystal then sighs a bit and stretches. "This is going to take some getting used to. I'm all tensed up and my whole body feels like its aching. I think it's time for me to log out and take a small break." She waves her right hand down again and navigates to the log out button and realizes that she is unable to. Krystal then begins to freak out a little but tries to keep her cool on the outside.

Claire_Fuero

Savage Millionaire

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200

hongbeans

Super Junior

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:51 pm
User Image

Skills:
-Tracking [1/100]
-Cooking [1/100]
-Battle Healing [1/100]
-Musician [RL skill]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ After realizing that no one was going to call out for quite a while, Fern jumped down from her crate with a sigh. Welp, she thought, Looks like I'm going to have to solo. That's okay, I guess...

Just then, out of the corner of her eye, a girl with white hair and a long, one-handed sword was closing out of her main menu. It looked like she was about to log out and realized she couldn't. Fern gazed at her with sympathy. She seemed to be all cool, but she could guess that inside she was scared, like herself. Maybe, just maybe, Fern started thinking, she would like to team up with me. We're both scared inside, but together we could go places.

Timidly, Fern crept up to the girl, eyes on her at all times. "Hi," Fern started. "You must be new to the game. Do you maybe want to team up with me? Don't worry, I'm new too."

Claire Fuero

OOC: Sorry if I get some points wrong in the character explanation.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image

Krystal

Main-hand: 〔Novice longsword〕 (Dmg: 12-18 )

The girl came up to Krystal and just asked if she would like to join a party. "Um... Sure why not, I mean we are both new to this game and hopefully we can get a veteran player, or maybe a beta tester, to help out with everything." Just the though of having a beta tester help her was enough to make Krystal all giddy. "You will have to send me a party invite, I have yet learned how to do that. Oh and by the way, my name is Krystal"
InfernusNinja
OOC: Don't worry, I'll be able to post more when I actually get back into the swing of posting.

Claire_Fuero

Savage Millionaire

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200

hongbeans

Super Junior

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image

Skills:
-Tracking [1/100]
-Cooking [1/100]
-Battle Healing [1/100]
-Musician [RL skill]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fern smiled. The girl--Krystal, was it?--had agreed to party with her, and her optimism was enough to get her hopes up. "Nice to meet you, Krystal," Fern replied. "My name's Infernal, but just call me Fern. And don't worry, I'll send you that invite." She opened her own familiar menu, and found the party button with little effort. Two seconds later, she had sent the invite with high spirits. Yes, we'll definitely go far. The only person we need now is someone experienced, like a beta tester as Krystal said.

Claire Fuero

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image

Krystal

Main-hand: 〔Novice longsword〕 (Dmg: 12-18 )

She heard the ding and saw the notification pop up in front of her, so she touched the check mark and it was just that simple, Krystal and Fern were together in a party. "So do you want to check out the different shops in town or wait for a veteran?" She asked with out hesitation. Krystal was growing bored a bit and without something to do she would just stay in the Town of Beginnings until the next floor was open.
Party [Noobies]
InfernusNinja

Claire_Fuero

Savage Millionaire

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200

ThrieTheTiger

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image
⇐═══╬═♦ 『Xai Ming Gwok』 ♦═╬═══⇒
Action: Communication communication communication.
Thomas' Theme: John Dreamer - Brotherhood

Level: 〔2〕
Main-hand: 〔Gladius〕 (Dmg 10-14)
Off-hand: 〔Wooden Shield〕 (Dmg 8-16)
HP: 〔125/125〕 «■■■■■■■■■■»
$Col: 〔602〕
Inventory: 〔4/20〕
【Small Vial HP Potion】 〔x1〕
【Weak Healing Herbs】 〔x2〕

【Boar Hide】 〔x1〕
【Weathered Violin】

Friends: 〔3〕
〔Luka〕
〔Nai Hikari〕
〔Flutura〕

Thomas nodded approvingly when the young girl learned to pronounce cafe correctly. "Yes, cafe." Thomas reinforced. He then opened his mouth but stopped himself short. He was about to explain to the girl who hardly know a few elementary vocabulary what a cafe is. Not only would she not know, but that may lead to further need of explaining what each and every word. However, it was too late.

'Wakari' has become the next word of interest to the girl. "Err.... yes, wakari." Thomas was stumped wondering how he would explain this to her. Maybe there's one way. "Yes understand," started Thomas as he pointed at the cafe sign. Then he pointed at himself and repeated making sure to express his word in a positive and friendly manner, "Thomas. Yes understand."

The third noun, Thomas pointed at a nearby bench that he assumed Caelum didn't know the name of and said a phrase in a lower tone of voice as to reinforce the difference of positive and negative, or polar opposite. "No understand."

Thomas couldn't help but feel awfully awkward of his poor attempt to explain the definition of a word. Heck, even he confused himself with his own explanation. Standing up, Thomas scratched his head and waited for Caelum's reaction to what he just said. Then he mentally praised kindergarten teachers regarding the subject. Damn, it's actually alot harder then it looks. I give you props, k-teach.

K4M1-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:42 pm
========================
☆★☆ Momoko ☆★☆
========================

Action: Moping
I'm Feeling: Lost, confused, sad

User Image

========================
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
========================

The flow of tears had finally stopped from Momo's eyes and even if it wasn't even really her body, she was almost certain her face reflected all the crying she had done. Not that anyone noticed here. Nope, tucked away in the alley that she had made her little camp of tears no one had bothered her in the slightest. Snippets of conversations she could overhear had people speaking mainly of forming parties to fight. Was she one of the few who were really scared to do that? Even she knew she couldn't sit there forever though.

Sighing softly Momo seemed to be at a loss as she thought on what to do. The easiest choice would be to stay in this town and wait for someone strong to do the fighting. But what would Momo gain out of it, especially if they were going to be stuck there forever? Maybe she would have to learn to fight after all, even if it scared her to death. Then there was the loneliness, it seemed like no one else around wanted to stay behind...

Before she could muse further though she was torn form her thoughts by the realization that she hadn't eaten since just before logging on. Not realizing that she didn't really feel hunger nor was food even required she would finally get up from her spot to exit the alleyway. Her goal for now was to find food. Keeping to herself she would walk past some of the other players and NPCs as she eyed the signs, looking specifically for a cafe to eat. Maybe someone there would want to talk to her and tell her everything would be okay. Momo wouldn't get her hopes up though.

Finding a sign that plainly said "cafe", she would walk past some other people at her own hurried pace. Food always made things better for Momo, after all. Opening the door to the cafe she was surprised at how full it looked. In fact from what she could see for the moment there was only one table left open, and each of the taken tables had more than one person, making it more difficult to approach. So Momo would hurriedly sit at and await one of the NPC servers to bring her a menu, eager for one of few things in the game that stood a chance to make her even a little happy.

========================
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
========================

1 ::Level
Novice Rapier {9-13 DMG} ::Weapon
100/100 ::HP
1000 ::Col
N/A ::Guild
::Inventory
✧Small HP Vial [x1]

N/A : razz arty
N/A ::Friends