Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the South Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:39 pm


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Friends: Kuroki


After tossing the blade, Dance noticed a few new people walking into the fields and watched them briefly before turning back to Vincent as he mentioned that she had to try harder for his skill-building to work. She smirked softly before stretching to pick the blade back up, but before she could respond to him as she sat back down, the guy from earlier seemed to appear out of nowhere and started punching and kicking Vincent. Dance's eyes grew wide as she silently prayed that this guy was genuinely helping Vincent and not trying to actually harm him...


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:14 pm


Name: Zuri
Level: 5
Weapon: Heavenly Sword - DMG 12
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Party Members: Karasu, Qore


Zuri had followed Karasu silently toward the field and, if she wasn't more concerned about how she was going to get out of the game and what her father was doing, she might have admired the beauty of the field around her. She probably appeared like she was doing just that, but her brain was focusing on her goal while worrying about how her father was doing without her. Her mind was only distracted once Karasu spoke up and presented the possibilities for what they could do in the field. She looked at him blankly for a moment before finally processing what he had said and looking about to see if she saw any monsters in sight, but instead she noticed two men in some sort of duel and a girl sitting close beside them. She gestured with her chin towards the trio before looking back at Karasu.

"I guess we could find some monsters to slaughter... or we could work on adding numbers to our ranks... What do you suggest? I'm not so experienced at these games, so I don't know what we are supposed to do to win," Zuri shrugged slightly after speaking and looked back out at the trio with some intrigue.

Lord Zodiac101 Wrote:

Oversoul Matamune Wrote:
 

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar


Complacent Mind

Complacent Mind's avatar

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:35 pm
Twiclipse Wrote:
LordTitus2012 Wrote:



▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Vincent
Level: 7
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 17
HP: 150/150
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"Oh..." He dodged the punches, moving left and right in pivots, and then actually stepped on Carver's leg when he tried to kick him, jumping over him and landing on the other side of him in a normal stance. "Where'd ya go man?" His real world skill was react, so this was a bit easy, even if Carver had the slip on him initially.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:51 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx


xxxxxx
<< K a r a s u >>
Tetsuya Hasashi


HP: 175 / 175
Level: 8
Equipped Weapon: One-handed sword [Dmg: 10-17]
Guild: N/A
Party Members: None

Skills:-Battle Healing -Dash -Engrace -One-Handed Sword -Unbreakable Will [[Real World Skill]]

space"A man who dares to waste one hour of time..."





[space]Karasu took a few steps further onto the field before finally looking back to the two and giving them once last evaluation in his mind. their armor as well as his own was very basic. This was to be expected though since it has only been a small while since the games opening. Before he was about to speak, he noticed a random player just run past for dear life back towards the town on beginning. "...Uhhh. Okay...That was a bit strange." He muttered with a slightly confused expression on his face. Karasu could only guess at what was going through that player's mind and he assumed that he feared for his life and ran away from combat. It's people like that who won't be of help to anyone and it just made Karasu annoyed, maybe even a small bit angry.

Aside from what he just experienced, he realized that he was now being followed by Zuri and Qore and his words had just some small bit of influence among the two. This would have been problematic for someone who enjoys keeping secrets, but Karasu was not that kind of person. In his mind he was arguing with himself to come clean and admit that he was a beta player, and a good one at that...Perhaps later. He needed to get these people strong first. "Zuri...Gathering more people would be a good idea. Facing the boss with just the three of us would be suicide...Before anything else however, we need to become stronger ourselves. For that we should farm experience as soon as we can." he spoke with a serious tone and a stern expression. A complete 180 from his previous almost cheery and enthusiastic attitude. The truth was, now that this game was a death game and there already have been reports of a murder, he wasn't going to allow any under his command to die. He looked out ahead and spotted a small group of Frenzy Boars. "Perfect..." he said with a half smile. "There's a pack of Frenzy Boars over there. About 4 or 5...Let us start there. Okay?" He suggested, pointed his sword directly at the creatures. It was now the time for action and in Karasu's mind; the first step towards accomplishing his goal of assembling the strongest of the strong under one guild.




space"...has not discovered the value of life."


OOC


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 

Oversoul Matamune

Oversoul Matamune's avatar

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Lord_Titus2012

Lord_Titus2012's avatar

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:35 am


Name: Carver
Level: 5
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 15
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Skills: ((R.L.S. Fishing)), Brawl Fighting, Dodge, Embracer, Endear
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.


" Nice reaction time there... I think it's time for me to move on. " spoke Carver as he looked over to the girl and nodded his head to her in respect, he knew they were back to back but he was going to say it once out of irony. " Watch your back brother, This death game will destroy you completely... being a fist type like me, it will harder on us then on the others. But ironically, we are the quickest players to start off with. " spoke Carver with a dark smile as he took a step forward and started to walk away from the group, he may regret this choose later... but he was going to have a to train and battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:58 pm


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Friends: Kuroki


Dance couldn't help but giggle softly as Vincent and the other guy ended up back to back after their little duel, but her expression grew a bit more serious and concerned as the other guy reminded her of how deadly this game was and started to walk off. She felt her heart and gut sink as he continued to walk away; the idea of him leaving and possibly dying by himself upset her quite a bit, staying in groups was really the best idea in her opinion... She felt her shyness block up her throat from saying anything although she was trying very hard and, finally, as she got the courage to speak up, her energy caused her to jump to her feet as well and run to catch up to him before grabbing his wrist.

"Wait!" She started in a louder voice that surprised her, which caused her to pause and widen her eyes for just a moment while blushing, but she began to speak again in her usual soft tone soon after. "Please don't just leave like that... It's not safe to do stuff in this game alone... And the bigger the group the better, right?" Dance had glanced down at the ground as she spoke quite a bit, but finally ended her statement/plea by looking into this guy's eyes...she didn't even know his name... Vincent had said it...but what was it?


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:

Lord_Titus2012 Wrote:
 

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar


Lord_Titus2012

Lord_Titus2012's avatar

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:26 pm


Name: Carver
Level: 5
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 15
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Skills: ((R.L.S. Fishing)), Brawl Fighting, Dodge, Embracer, Endear
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.


As he walked away, he heard someone running and grabbed his wrist as she yelled 'Wait'. Turning around to look down at her for a moment, he saw that it was the girl he respectfully bowed too. Smiling slightly to her as she spoke, his face became serious as she stated her plea to him. She was correct with her plea, but he saw this flaw before... in the real world in his life. He was never in any groups, having an animal instinct did that to him. He followed that instinct alone and it had served him well, but the downside was his handsome looks. Signing to himself, Carver raised the arm her had grabbed and kissed her hand like a gentleman. He could tell she was genuinely concerned, but he was equally headstrong. “Then please forgive me, but I must be by myself for a while. I have a lot to think about, while I get use to this game filled with death. “ Spoke Carver as he released her hand and spoke “ Please… stay safe… “ Spoke Carver as he started to walk back to the town of beginners.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:56 pm
Oversoul Matamune Wrote:

Twiclipse Wrote:


Name: Qore
Level: 5
Weapon: Novice Straight Sword - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.


Qore had silently followed Karasu and Zuri through the rolling hills, falling behind a few times for admiring the scenery and then breaking into a brief jog to catch up. He almost ran into Zuri when she stopped a few paces ahead of him while he was staring up into the azure sky and was talking to Karasu. They were discussing whether to farm some experience points to level up by mercilessly slaughtering the nearby creatures or 'adding numbers to our ranks' as Zuri put it. Qore looked at some glanced over at the Frenzy Boars and shrugged. "I guess we can take those boars on, just throwing that out... He then hid his face in the collar of his cloak as he awaited Karasu or Zuri to lead on.

((O.C.C.: Hey guys, I'll be AFK for a few days or so due to circumstantial events, so please understand if I don't reply in a few days... cat_smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif ))  

Lord Zodiac101

Lord Zodiac101's avatar

Timid Gaian


Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:53 pm


Name: Zuri
Level: 5
Weapon: Heavenly Sword - DMG 12
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Party Members: Karasu, Qore


As she was listening to Karasu's and Qore's opinions of what they should do, Zuri stayed silent and nodded in agreement once they were done speaking as she looked over at the boars nearby. She began to speak up as she turned her attention back to the two.

"Well then, which of us shall initiate the battle of the boars?" Zuri spoke in a rather flat tone, but a slight hint of lightheartedness.

Lord Zodiac101 Wrote:

Oversoul Matamune Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:04 pm


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Friends: Kuroki


Dance's eyes lit up for just a second when the guy smiled to her, but as his expression became more serious, her expression fell. She silently listened to his explanation for why he was leaving and her hand fell by her side after he kissed it and began to walk away again. She stood there with her concern very plain upon her face, but finally she mustered up enough strength to speak up again.

"At least friend me on here! So you can contact me if you need help or something..." She called out at first and then spoke more quietly as she continued. She would have friended him herself, but she hadn't quite figured out the system yet and how to do so...


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:

Lord_Titus2012 Wrote:
 

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar


Lord Zodiac101

Lord Zodiac101's avatar

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:16 pm
Oversoul Matamune Wrote:

Twiclipse Wrote:


Name: Qore
Level: 5
Weapon: Novice Straight Sword - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.


Qore mildly shrugged at Zuri's remark and then looked at Karasu for the initial strike. "Karasu...?" Qore asked openly; seeing as how Karasu was the leader. He should have the obligation to initiate the battle...right? Nonetheless, Qore readied himself for battle, in case Karasu decided to lead on with a mighty charge or the like...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:18 pm


Name: Carver
Level: 5
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 15
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Skills: ((R.L.S. Fishing)), Brawl Fighting, Dodge, Embracer, Endear
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.


Looking back at her for a moment, Carver continued to walk away as he chopped the air in front of him to bring up the menu. stopping in his tracks and turning around, He went threw it until he found the friend requests and sent her a friend request. He was going to wait on her to accept before he went into town before he was going to fight a boar by himself, but he was going to make sure she was happy with this. They will meet again... one day.  

Lord_Titus2012

Lord_Titus2012's avatar

Dedicated Gatekeeper


Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:28 pm


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Friends: Kuroki, Carver


Once she saw the friend request pop up, Dance immediately accepted it before looking over at...Carver and smiling with a nod. She was trying to be as positive as she could despite her terrible fear that she might not see this guy again. She didn't want anyone she met to die in this game...

After she nodded at Carver, Dance turned back to Vincent, and in the same movement, threw her dagger at him pretty hard and fast with a smirk. She had thought about this as she had watched him and Carver duel and she knew that, even if it did hit him, it shouldn't harm him too terribly.

"Heads up!" She called out to him as she threw the dagger.


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:

Lord_Titus2012 Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:04 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx


xxxxxx
<< K a r a s u >>
Tetsuya Hasashi


HP: 175 / 175
Level: 8
Equipped Weapon: One-handed sword [Dmg: 10-17]
Guild: N/A
Party Members: None

Skills:-Battle Healing -Dash -Engrace -One-Handed Sword -Unbreakable Will [[Real World Skill]]

space"A man who dares to waste one hour of time..."





[space]Karasu looked at the Qoore and Zuri and uncrossed his arms. "First things first..." He began and soon waved his hands through the menu screen and brought out his basic one handed blade. "Weapons out of course." He concluded with a grin that showed his amusement of pointing out the obvious thing to do. The young man waited until they did so before speaking again, he needed to figure out what exactly they were good at and how to place them at maximum effectiveness.

"Okay! Let's try this." He spoke again. "Qore, your use of a straight sword makes you most effective going through the center. Zuri, you take the left and I will take the right. Unless you're left handed...in which case we will switch places." He explained. Karasu himself was left handed, but he could easily switch hands if need be. When the battle commences, his plan was to see how the two of them handle themselves against the four boars at once. He himself will only provide basic cover and support, but leave the majority of the assault to them. This way his two teammates will gain more experience quicker. In order to assure that they achieve more experience, the beta player purposefully did not send out a <<join party>> request, so they three of them were technically solo players in the eyes of the Cardinal system. "Are you both okay with this plan?" Karasu asked before he instigated the charge.




space"...has not discovered the value of life."


OOC


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 

Oversoul Matamune

Oversoul Matamune's avatar

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Complacent Mind's avatar

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:37 am
Twiclipse Wrote:
LordTitus2012 Wrote:



▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Vincent
Level: 8
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 17
HP: 175/175
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Vincent was mid grass chewing, keeping himself busy while they talked. Comraderie was nice. He felt a urge to turn his head and when he did he noticed a knife coming towards him. A fist came from below and punched the knife up, his own, and the knife came down landing in his hand. The man walked up to her and offered her the knife. "That's what I'm talking about." He looked up to see that he had indeed leveled up again. "Have you gone up any?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
Reply
Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games