Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the South Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:52 pm


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Friends: Kuroki


Dance smiled politely when Vincent introduced himself and admitted that he at least somewhat remembered her. When he asked for the next flower she looked down at the ones in her hand and took one before moving herself onto her knees so she could gently place the flower in his mouth. As she was doing this, she spoke in the same soft voice, it was probably obvious how shy she was, and thinking about this made her blush again.

"It's alright... I don't expect someone who is scared of losing a sibling to act in a slow manner..." Dance was trying to speak in a way that wouldn't cause Vincent to get upset, but she realized it made her stumble over her words a bit...


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:03 pm
Twiclipse Wrote:
LordTitus2012 Wrote:



▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Vincent
Level: 6
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 17
HP: 125/125
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
























▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"Well thats a change." He said while chewing. "People often say I run in to things too quickly..." He looked at his status and noticed the effects were taking less long to wear off. "Wow, I think this is actually working." Vincent stated calmly. "You got a reason to fight in here?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Complacent Mind

Complacent Mind's avatar

Enduring Rogue


Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:34 pm


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Friends: Kuroki


When she heard Vincent explain that he rushed into things too quickly, Dance smirked slightly and sat back on her feet with her hands in her lap. When he asked if there was a reason to fight...she was silent for a few moments... As she thought about it, she looked off at the scenery that was around her. Ya, she had her family at home, but she wasn't very close to them... Shoot, she would usually escape them with video games... Finally she looked back at Vincent with a small smile that had a bit of embarrassment and nervousness in it.

"I guess I do, otherwise I wouldn't be having this drive to leave... I just haven't figured it out yet..." She spoke even softer than before with a small shrug and a more hopeful smile.


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:41 am


Name: Carver
Level: 5
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 15
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.


Carver sat a good distance away to where he was out of their hair, but close enough to overhear that they were saying. When he asked if there was a reason to fight, he waited for the girl to respond but she didn’t… but he had an answer for his question. Ignoring it for the moment, Carver sighed heavily to himself before he looked back at them with wandering eye.  

Lord_Titus2012

Lord_Titus2012's avatar

Dedicated Gatekeeper


Complacent Mind

Complacent Mind's avatar

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:22 am
Twiclipse Wrote:
LordTitus2012 Wrote:



▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Vincent
Level: 6
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 17
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
























▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Vincent put his hands on the ground behind him while he laid down. He then pushed, popping himself up and landing standing. A hand extended out to her. "You'll figure it out, just give it time. can ya hand me the next flower?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:02 am


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Friends: Kuroki


Dance's eyes widened in surprise and her smile grew in slight amusement when Vincent hopped up into a standing position. She decided to stay sitting as she handed him another flower, considering the fact that he would probably fall down in paralysis again after eating it. Her smile stayed, with a hint of skepticism as she spoke to him.

"Don't you want to stay sitting so you don't hurt yourself when you get paralyzed again?" Her smile became more of a smirk as she spoke.


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:
 

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar


Complacent Mind

Complacent Mind's avatar

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:26 pm
Twiclipse Wrote:
LordTitus2012 Wrote:



▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Vincent
Level: 6
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 17
HP: 150/150
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
























▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"Nah." He stood straight and ate the flower. "If I stand just right it'll only take a few seconds this time." Vincent stood hoping for a breeze not to come by. He loosened up again. "There we go. I just leveled up again, too." The man flexed and then took a few steps away Dance. "What kind of weapons you have on you?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:31 pm


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Friends: Kuroki


Dance watched Vincent with a hint of amusement and surprise as he leveled up and got over the flowers effects so quickly. When he asked what weapons she had, she pulled out her dagger with a smirk.

"I just have this dagger," She said softly. "What weapons do you have?"


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:
 

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar


Complacent Mind

Complacent Mind's avatar

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:38 pm
Twiclipse Wrote:
LordTitus2012 Wrote:



▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Vincent
Level: 7
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 17
HP: 150/150
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
























▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"These things." He said showing his gauntlets. "I logged in with em' on my equipment. I bought a sword but I couldn't equip it for some odd reason." Vincent stepped back and waved his hand to her. "Throw your weapon at me."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:50 pm


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Friends: Kuroki


The moment Vincent asked Dance to throw her weapon at him, she raised a brow toward him skeptically and smiled in a similar manner.

"You want me to do what? And why?" She asked with obvious concern in her tone.


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:
 

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar


Complacent Mind

Complacent Mind's avatar

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:57 pm
Twiclipse Wrote:
LordTitus2012 Wrote:



▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Vincent
Level: 7
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 17
HP: 150/150
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
























▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"I have a react skill to work on." He gripped his hands and gauntlets, getting a feel for them. "If I get hurt, I can just eat some more of those herbs....." Vincent signaled her. "C'mon."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:26 pm


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Friends: Kuroki


As Vincent explained his reasoning for her throwing her weapon at him, she continued to raise her brow skeptically before tossing the dagger over as gently as possible with the blade pointing down. She really didn't want to hurt him, whether he could eat plants to heal or not... It just wasn't really in her nature...


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:
 

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar


Oversoul Matamune

Oversoul Matamune's avatar

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:54 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx


xxxxxx
<< K a r a s u >>
Tetsuya Hasashi


HP: 175 / 175
Level: 8
Equipped Weapon: One-handed sword [Dmg: 10-17]
Guild: N/A
Party Members: None

Skills:-Battle Healing -Dash -Engrace -One-Handed Sword -Unbreakable Will [[Real World Skill]]

space"A man who dares to waste one hour of time..."





[space]Sstepping onto the lush open southern field again couldn't have felt any better. There was a slight breeze which brought the boy to take in a deep breathe. He had fond memories from the beta test of spending a good deal of time in this zone before going on to conquer as many dungeons as he could. Karasu looked back at the two who followed him to the fields. It was funny how he inquired about joined the boy's tiny group, but it was Karasu leading them around. He thought about how he needed to draw a line on how much he knew and how much he spoke. At the current moment, there was a lot of anger towards Beta players and especially the ones like himself that were able to get pretty far in the beta. Karasu didn't know if these two were part of that angry group as well, so he would stay quiet. "Uuum...There are quite a few tough monsters here if you guys just wanted to farm experience? Or we could hunt down for some quests." He suggested with a slight shrug. In the end, it all depended on the majority vote. Soon though, Karasu was going to the dungeon and once he reached the door, he would relay the boss room location to anyone in the vicinity of the dungeon. Whether these two would be with him is uncertain, but Karasu would still fight or die trying. Looking at the other two, he wondered which one was stronger of the both of them. It wouldn't be too hard to figure it out once they get into combat.




space"...has not discovered the value of life."


OOC


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:36 pm
Twiclipse Wrote:
LordTitus2012 Wrote:



▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Vincent
Level: 7
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 17
HP: 150/150
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
























▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
He lifted his foot as the blade hit the ground, gashing into the earth. "C'mon, It won't work if you don't actually try."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Complacent Mind

Complacent Mind's avatar

Enduring Rogue


Lord_Titus2012

Lord_Titus2012's avatar

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:15 pm


Name: Carver
Level: 5
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 15
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Skills: ((R.L.S. Fishing)), Brawl Fighting, Dodge, Embracer, Endear
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.


Looking back at them for a moment with a look of the hunt in his eyes, Carver smiled as he jumped to his feet and stretched out before he went on the attack. Charging at the two for a moment, Carver got his gauntlets ready to attack… with his dodge skill and his embracer skill, He was going to enjoy this battle. Approaching his fellow member he screamed at him, giving him a heads up before Carver attacked. “Heads up, I’ll challenge you.“ Spoke Carver as he went for him, throwing his fists at him before he threw a kick towards him. But if he could dodge then his skills would go up.  
Reply
Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games