Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the South Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Icyferno

Icyferno's avatar

Newbie Student

12,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:18 am
Name: 『???』
Level: 『???』
HP: 『???/???』
Equipped Weapon: «???» 『??? - ???』
Equipped Armor: «???» 『???』
Party: 『???』

He screamed in fright as the wolf struck yet again. He had managed to block the attack with his shield, but his HP was in the red zone and he probably wouldn't last any longer.

When Kayaba Akihiko made that life-changing announcement, he had gathered a few of his friends, and together they sallied forth to fight the monster mobs. Since a group of six was by no means small, they had a relatively easy time beating the boars. However, as night fell, they ventured too far and was ambushed by a lone wolf mob. It struck from the cover of darkness, taking one of their members by surprise and even though he had about 1/3 HP remaining, it was emptied in a single hit. His eyes was filled with fear and confusion as he burst into polygons, leaving nothing behind.

The effect on his teammates was immediate. All of them fled, and it was every man for himself. Unfortunately, he had tripped over a root and fell flat on his face. Getting to his feet, he saw his "friends" had already put some distance between them, and he was left alone with the growling wolf. Fearfully, he raised his cracked wooden shield and novice sword shakily.

Two hits later, he was running for his life. Those two hits he'd taken had reduced his HP to the red zone. The wolf lunged again, and he tried to outrun it, but the wolf was too fast, and the wolf's claws struck him across the back.

His HP bar, which signified his life, drained all the way to zero. A chill spread throughout his body as it began to glow. A message appeared before him:



His last thought was that he would never see his family again, and tears welled up in his eyes as his body burst into polygons.

Positroneidon Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:16 am

Name: Eiji Lee - "Lance" Durancelot
Level: 2
HP: 125 / 125
Party: Shirou
Guild: N/A
Weapon: Steel Halberd [32-38]
Armor: Novice Heavy Armor [0]
Skill:
[Lv.3] One Handed Assault Spear
[Lv.1] Extended Weight Limit
[Lv.2] Howl
[Lv.1] Battle Healing
[ RL ] Perception

Inventory:
- Novice Spear
- 1780 Col
- Guide Book
- Boar Meat [1]
- Boar Tusk [6]
- Boar Hide [5]


Hearing the scream, Durancelot also dashes towards the player fighting a wolf, attempting to rendezvous and rescue him. Roaring as he charges, he knew how strong those wolves are according to the book, but he can't shrug off his want to help. As he had expected, he didn't make it in time. He braked his charge and stops Shirou from advancing. " Take it that 'he' valiantly told us not to die fighting those wolves at these early levels... Nor to fight those kind of enemy with someone you don't really trust... Geh, damn it. " Durancelot curses, impaling his spear to the ground as the wolf wanders somewhere else. " Well, It's dark already... You want to call it a day ? I don't mind if you want to pull an all nighter hunt... of boars, that is. " Durancelot asks with a poker face, while he too feel the uncertainty, sorrow, and confusion in his mind. He has been neglecting about other players and enjoyed himself as if it's none of his business in the least. He somehow felt rather... guilty.

Icyferno Wrote:
 

Positroneidon

Positroneidon's avatar

Junior Raider


Icyferno

Icyferno's avatar

Newbie Student

12,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:32 am

Name: 『Shirou』
Level: 『3』
HP: 『110/150』
Equipped Weapon: «Steel Gladius Hispaniensis» 『47 - 53』
Equipped Armor: «Novice Light Armor» 『0』
«Barbarian's Leather Legging»『31』
Party: 『Durancelot』
Misc:

Col: 『1980』
Guild: [N/A]
Friends: [N/A]
Inventory: [Small HP vial] x 1, [Boar Tusk] x 4, [Boar Hide] x 4, [Boar Meat] x 3, «Novice Long Sword» 『12 - 18』
Skills:
«One-Handed Straight Sword»『2/100』
«Weapon Guard»『1/100』
«Detect»『3/100』
«Hiding»『1/100』


Shirou's charge slowed to a halt when the player burst into polygons. A second death, right before his eyes, and he was yet again unable to stop it.

After listening to Durancelot, Shirou said, "We might as well go back, it's getting too dark to see. Don't want to get ambushed by a wolf..." he let the sentence trail off, realizing that the other player may have also died due to an ambush. Hastening his steps, he made for the Town of Beginning.

--Exit to Town of Beginning--
Positroneidon Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:35 am

Name: Eiji Lee - "Lance" Durancelot
Level: 3
HP: 150 / 150
Party: Shirou
Guild: N/A
Weapon: Steel Halberd [32-38]
Armor: Novice Heavy Armor [0]
Skill:
[Lv.3] One Handed Assault Spear
[Lv.1] Extended Weight Limit
[Lv.2] Howl
[Lv.1] Battle Healing
[ RL ] Perception

Inventory:
- Novice Spear
- 1780 Col
- Guide Book
- Boar Meat [1]
- Boar Tusk [6]
- Boar Hide [5]


Gritting his teeth, he bowed his head a little to shirou, as well as towards where the player that was slain by the wolf last was to pay his last regards. He didn't thought for a second that one of the wolf might accidentally cross their path should they continue to hunt. It seems his first time witnessing death had blanked his mind for a moment. He'd have to agree that Shirou's reasoning made more point. " Got it. Let's make haste then. " he sighed before following Shirou back to the town.

Exits to <<Town of Beginning>>


Icyferno Wrote:
 

Positroneidon

Positroneidon's avatar

Junior Raider


K4M1-kun

K4M1-kun's avatar

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:06 am
⊱ 『Caelum』 ⊰
カエルン



Level: □□
HP: «■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■»



Darkness. That was how things started. Nothing. Yet from nothing, that was how everything began, or so many have come to believe. Slowly a white blinking bar appeared in the top left of the darkness. The bar became white in the darkness, but did not glow. It was solid, clear, and sharp. After a moment, the bar started to move and text appeared behind where it had been.

    Code:
    Program transferring...
    ...
    Transfer complete.
    Starting system: Caelum-EMMP000
    Calibrating program code...
    ...
    Calibrations complete.


Then further text started to fly down as the blinking bar continued to move. Soon though as it seemed to finish it's completion everything started to fade to white. After a moment, more colors started to appear. Green. Brown. Grey. As time went on, the colors began to take on shapes. The green became leaves, crisp and sharp. The brown, branches. The grey, a far off in the distance wall. Though as she lay there, blinking a few times as things started to become clear, the girl realized that it wasn't a wall but the ceiling. After a moment, she started to move a bit, lifting a hand to her face, she stared at it a moment as if analyzing it. She turned her wrist back and forth, looking at each side before turning to her other hand and doing the same.

Turning her head after having studied her hands enough, she looked at her sides. The branches of the trees became trunks and went down to the green ground she lay on. On the ground was endless blades of grass. The trees and grass appeared endless though in the distance to one side, she could see blue. The ground ended before it as blue sky and white clouds continued on indefinitely beyond it. She stared at that for a while before being shaken by a loud sound from above her head. "Wha!!" She shouted in surprise as she shot up to a sitting position and looked to what had created the sound.

Behind her back on four legs and covered almost completely in a mid length fur was some kind of beast. To be exact, as the name over it said, a "fury wolf". It seemed to be inspecting her as it was confused what she was. Sniff. Sniff. The breeze that was pulled over her face tickled her and she started to giggle and laugh before doing the same to the wolf, sniffing his head. The wolf, puzzled by this, but unsure what to do ignored her. His programs told him nothing in regards to her being a target to attack, but she appeared the same as any other player aside from that. The girl after a moment, reached out and started to rub the wolf's head, feeling the fur. It was soft and fluffy to her. She looked at her hand after a few strokes but it must have been just how the fur felt to her.

She felt the grass at her feet to see how it felt. It was different, must more crisp and sharp, but not in a painful way. Scooting on the grass, she moved closer and wrapped her arms around the now sitting wolf as it had decided to just observe her as well before making a decision. The girl rubbed her face on the fur, giggling occasionally before trying one of her other senses. The wolf smelled odd to her. Different to be exact, as compared to herself. Though as she was about to try out her sense of taste, the wolf pulled its head free as it heard a sound. "Ah!" Not expecting this, the girl fell over onto the ground. "Uuu..." She muttered looking to the wolf before it used the four legs to run after the sound.

Pushing herself back into a sitting position, she looked again over at the white and blue sky. After a moment, she picked a piece of grass and started to suck on it. "Bleh!" She sputtered in surprise as she spat out the grass. It didn't agree with her tastes, although, it didn't taste bad either. An urge to see new things came to her as she observed her surroundings again. But how to do that? Looking down, she examined her feet and legs a moment before putting her arms down and trying to stand on the thin small legs she had. Her body wasn't all that big at all. If she had stood next to the wolf, she only would have been a foot or so taller than it, if she was lucky.

After a few tries, and many failed attempts, she was able to stand on her feet. Next she tried moving. This process too took some time to figure out and many successes and failures followed it. Though she did get a hang of it and started to move around. Hearing some sounds in the distance, she headed towards it. As she crept closer, she determined the sounds were coming from the other side of a tree. Peaking her head around it, she saw some figures standing on two legs similar to her. They wore strange clothes and had objects in their hands. Using those objects though, they were hitting them on the wolf she was with before. Her eyes went wide before her hands covered her mouth at what followed. The wolf exploded into blue, sparkling objects.

Quickly she pulled back her head and hid behind the tree. What happened? She tried to figure it out in her mind. The wolf ran off and fought with the players and then... what? Why did it explode into those objects? She couldn't figure it out. Yet, she felt a bad feeling from it. Because of this, she lost her balance and fell, leaning against the tree with her back. The wolf hadn't done anything wrong to be attacked, had it? What if... she was next? What if the figures hunted down her as well. After a moment, she heard the figures cheering. "Yay! I got some hide. I heard there's a girl in town who can make some awesome leather armor with this." The conversation went on, however, she couldn't understand a single word they were saying.

After some time, she heard the voices and their foot steps fade into the distance. Letting out a heavy sigh, she peeked around the tree a little to confirm they were gone. Seeing no one there, she used the tree to help get back up to her feet. She felt and urge to flee, but no idea where to go. About this time though, the light from the sun started to peek through the leaves. Surprised, she tried to look at the source, but found it too bright to do so and quickly gave up. She did find the light to be warm though so she didn't dislike the source. Looking around the area again, she saw something strange in the distance. From where she was, it was hard to tell what it was, but it almost reminded her of the far off ceiling she saw before, except this seemed a bit different.

Curiosity over took the girl as she left her spot behind the tree and started to briskly walk towards the object. As it got closer, she saw some other animals like the wolf. Boars. Approaching one, she saw it eating some blue objects in a bush. Curious, she took a berry from the bush with a soft pluck and put it in her mouth. The boar seemed surprised that someone stole one of its prized berries as it let out a snort. Though the boar stared at her confused when its program told it that she wasn't a target. After eating the berry the girl smiled. It tasted good. Noticing the boar she fell down to a kneeling position and stared face to face with the boar. It reminded her of the wolf and a giggle escaped her lips. Poking its nose, the boar let out a surprised snort before turning and running off. Poking her own cheek as she tilted her head to the side, she wondered why it ran.

Standing up, she tried to run after the boar, but only got about three steps before loosing balance and falling flat on her face. She needed to practice running more. Pushing herself back up, she tried repeatedly to run after the boar. Much like walking, running took time for her to learn. When she finally got the hang of it though, she smiled to herself. By then though, she lost track of the boar so turned back to the once far off object. Though seeing it now, it was a lot bigger than she though. Before her rose a massive wall, at least, massive to her who hadn't seen that much. It was bigger than trees that were bigger than her, therefor it was massive. Looking to the sides along the wall, she saw an opening that had the text "Town of Beginnings" over the entrance. She didn't know what that meant, but she figured she would take a look inside.

[[ EXIT TO TOWN OF BEGINNINGS ]]

 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:54 am

Naga, Katsuo

Avatar name: Shishi | Guild: N/A | Level: [ 1 ] | HP: [ 100/100 ] | Col: [ 500 ]
Weapon: Short Sword 10-15 [ Slash ] | Armor: 0 [ Leather ]
Inventory | Skills
Inventory: [ 3/20 ]
Beginner's Handbook: [x1] | Small Vial HP Potion: [x5] | Medium Vial HP Potion: [x4] |
-----
Skills:
Battle Healing: [ 1/100 ] | Blacksmithing: [ 1/100 ] | One-handed Straight Sword: [ 1/100 ] | Sprint: [ 1/100 ] | RL - Stealth

As Katsuo entered into the fields, he continuously surveyed the area, checking for other players, as well as the one who had been hiding within the bushes watching him and Anri earlier. Peering around, Katsuo didn't spot many; if any, players in the fields of the south, spotting mostly 'Frenzy Boars' and 'Frenzy Wolves' farther out on the fields; while he had tried to arrive early so that he wouldn't have to deal with others taking his game and he had even arrived a little later than he had expected, another reason he had chosen the fields to the south was he had heard rumor that the monsters were stronger than they were in the north, meaning even less players would be going there first, especially on only the second day, even though Katsuo was surprised at how little people there were. "Ah, yes, sorry about that. I only gave you my real name, my avatar name is Shishi. But I don't know how long we're going to be trapped in this game, so I thought it might be better to get on more of a personal level." he said after he realized that she was probably confused since his name would come up as Shishi in any message coming from him. As he turned his head back to Anri he found her turned away sulking because he had found out she wasn't much of a gamer, "Nothing, was just making an observation." he said in response to her question, finding her pouty attitude extremely cute.

Party: Katsuo, Anri

((Sorry about the wait on this post, I have been sick these past couple days and wasn't able to sign on for very long. Also, wasn't sure if I should post about encountering boars or wolves or anything. So I decided to wait for K4M1-kun to announce what monsters we would be fighting.))

K4M1-kun Wrote:

Akuyi Wrote:
 

Shishawoikasu

Shishawoikasu's avatar


Akuyi

Akuyi's avatar

Fluffy Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:28 pm
   ɑ ƞ ɼ ι    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. Level 1   User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. Novice Long Sword [12-18]   User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. 100/100 hp   User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. 575 col   User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. Small[2], Medium, Large HP Vial ● Esuna Vial ● Beginner's Handbook

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Just observation, he said. Anri looked back in Katsuo's direction without turning her head over to him entirely. His look was serious enough. And it could be worse - at least he didn't laugh her down. There was no need to sulk forever, so she looked around, amazed by all the boars.

"They must be really fast at breeding if there's still so many with people fighting them all day", she presumed and drew her sword, before looking back to Katsuo. "So, we like... just hit them?"

She did feel a bit stupid about wielding some artificial sword around, but if it made her move forward...
Talking about stupid things - she hadn't considered this when she had been asked for a name upon starting this game, but at second thought she felt kind of dumb for picking her real name. Her fails just kept popping up one after another. Though maybe she should feel lucky for not being stuck with an unfamiliar or even embarrassing name. Shishi, huh? She smiled.

"I might go with Shishi. It sounds cute."

It was rather meant as teasing, but she cought herself actually considering it.


Shishawoikasu Wrote:
It's alright, I hope you feel better now. c:
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:47 am

Naga, Katsuo

Avatar name: Shishi | Guild: N/A | Level: [ 1 ] | HP: [ 100/100 ] | Col: [ 500 ]
Weapon: Short Sword 10-15 [ Slash ] | Armor: 0 [ Leather ]
Inventory | Skills
Inventory: [ 3/20 ]
Beginner's Handbook: [x1] | Small Vial HP Potion: [x5] | Medium Vial HP Potion: [x4] |
-----
Skills:
Battle Healing: [ 1/100 ] | Blacksmithing: [ 1/100 ] | One-handed Straight Sword: [ 1/100 ] | Sprint: [ 1/100 ] | RL - Stealth

His focus kept on Anri, Katsuo watched as she glanced back over at him, as if to gauge his demeanor. Surprised as her attitude quickly changed from pouty to astonished as she peered about seeing all the boars. "Well, they don't really breed, as far as I know. The game spawns them every now and then based on an equation in it's programming." he stated as he unsheathed his short sword. Holding it in front of himself Katsuo swung it around momentarily, testing it's weight as well as just the basic feel of the weapon; having not really tested his weapon until now. "Yup, pretty much. However there are skills, which can be activated by doing certain movements or actions, the system will then take over and complete the skill for you." he replied as he went on to show her some of the various skills that he had, such as the 'Slant', 'Vertical', and 'Horizontal' strikes which dealt more damage than the default attacks. "Well, thank you. What should I call you? Anri, or would you rather go by your real name?" he asked, picking up on her tone that it was meant to tease him, unaware however that she had used her real name as her character's name. Trying not to waste anymore possibly precious time, Katsuo walked over to a small band of boars, ready to start the fight whenever she was.

Party: Katsuo, Anri

((Again, sorry for the wait, was still sick, I do feel a lot better now though. Also, I was told that a crew member needs to play as the monster, which we need to have one of them post, so we can start the fight, right?))


Akuyi Wrote:
 

Shishawoikasu

Shishawoikasu's avatar


Akuyi

Akuyi's avatar

Fluffy Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:31 am
   ɑ ƞ ɼ ι    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. Level 1   User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. Novice Long Sword [12-18]   User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. 100/100 hp   User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. 575 col   User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. Small[2], Medium, Large HP Vial ● Esuna Vial ● Beginner's Handbook

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

"Spawn, breed, that's all the same", Anri defended herself rather poorly and was about to go into sulky mode again, when Katsuo started swinging his sword. She didn't really know anything about swordsmanship, let alone the game version, so she watched him closely in hopes of learning anything useful. But he stopped moving after that one swing already with his gaze on the sword. Anri observed him another second or two, but whatever he might have accomplished stayed hidden from her.
His explanation of sword skills didn't really help either.

"Certain movements, I see", she affirmed, even though one could tell from her tone that she didn't see anything at all.

Katsuo must've noticed, because he started showing her some of those movements. There were some sort of sparkles following his sword, but Anri still couldn't really tell the difference between these so called skills and just swinging one's sword around. He tried really hard to teach her though, so she decided to just nod and memorize them and raised her sword to try out one herself. When he picked up her teasing and asked what to call her, she paused in that stance. It strangely enough was both embarrassing and funny at the same time - Anri or her real name. After a moment of thinking she looked up to him with a smile that was half real and half anxious about being exposed again. She hoped he wouldn't notice the latter.

"Oh, Anri is just fine."

She better gave him no chance to think about it too hard. Luckily, one of the boars had just decided to move in their direction, so Anri continued to raise her sword and swung it down onto the boar's head. Nothing happened. Well, except the boar suddenly approached her now.

"Eh? Eeeeeeeh?" Anri backed off, but the boar would just follow her. "W-Why?"


Shishawoikasu Wrote:
Don't worry, I'm not that fast of a roleplayer anyways. xD
And I think it can't hurt to make the first move on the monster. Anri didn't wait for the skill to activate if you're wondering.
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:46 am

Frenzy Boar:
Boar: 100/100

Mr. Boar let out a snort as it enjoyed the day out with its family, Ms. Boar and the younglings sniffing around for fresh food for the day. Smelling some berries, Mr. Boar headed over to the bush, not noticing the two players watching it and the rest of its family, and began to eat them. After getting several in its mouth, a sword suddenly bounced harmlessly off of its head, and Mr. Boar let out a snort, before turning to face Anri, its beady red eyes obviously showing its displeasure from being hit.

Letting out a snort, Mr. Boar followed after Anri as she began backing away, getting ready to gore the player. Letting out a raging squeal, Mr. Boar charged at Anri, launching itself at her with a flying leap, its sharp tusks aimed right at her stomach.


-8 HP for Anri


Shishawoikasu Wrote:
Akuyi Wrote:
 

Zetsumi- Demon of Razgriz

Zetsumi- Demon of Razgriz's avatar

Unsealed Zealot

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:04 pm


Name: Zuri
Level: 5
Weapon: Heavenly Sword - DMG 10-18
HP: 70/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Party Members: Karasu, Qore


Zuri's lip curled up slightly with the pain of getting struck again by the boar, but she responded quick enough by slashing her blade across the face of the boar.

"How are you doing, Qore?" she said over her shoulder as she kept her eye on the boar she had just struck.

Boar 1: 78 -16
Boar 2: 68
Boar 3: 68

(OOC: We are continuing a battle that was never finished a long while ago...)
Lord Zodiac101 Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Frenzy Boar Pack:
Boar 1: 50
Boar 2: 68
Boar 3: 48

The third boar took off after the blonde swordsman and hit his legs with his tusks quite hard.

-7 for Qore
 

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar


Lord Zodiac101

Lord Zodiac101's avatar

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:02 pm
Oversoul Matamune Wrote:

Twiclipse Wrote:


Name: Qore
Level: 1
Party Members: Zuri
Weapon: Novice Straight Sword - DMG 10-15
HP: 55/100

Inventory:
-Nothing-


This was no good, Qore staggered as the boar struck at his leg and forced him to kneel, and he caught himself from falling by stabbing his sword back into the ground. A red border lined his vision, and he coughed a few times before replying to Zuri's question. "..ugh... Not too well..." He then gripped his sword with two hands and thrust it downwards towards the boar that had just hit him and got it in the skull. "I think that we have ran into too much trouble today..." He said, using his sword to support his weight and keeping him slightly hunched over the hilt.

Boar 1: 50
Boar 2: 68
Boar 3: 48-10

((O.C.C: Not sure if I'm doing this right = A =, unfortunately, I have to go now...))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 pm
Twiclipse Wrote:

Frenzy Boar Pack:
Boar 1: 50
Boar 2: 68
Boar 3: 38
The two boars could be described as being at the brink of laughter, the blonde swordsman's stance was staggering, and the woman didn't look too well either; however, this skirmish was taking too long, and they wanted to get back to grazing on the grass. With an annoyed oink, the two boars charged once again for the one-two punch that they had been doing on the woman. The second boar- with more health, charged in and headbutted the woman in the gut and backed off while the other charged in with a tusk slash at the legs. A solid critical was dealt, and the boar landed a few paces behind the woman, dangerously close to the other combatant. It quickly dashed back, but slipped on a damp spot of grass and did a frontflip in front of the woman.

-18 for Zuri

((O.C.C: Not sure if I'm doing this right either...))  

Lord Zodiac101

Lord Zodiac101's avatar

Timid Gaian


Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:04 pm


Name: Zuri
Level: 1
Weapon: Heavenly Sword - DMG 10-18
HP: 52/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Party Members: Karasu, Qore


Zuri heard Qore's struggle from behind and her face contorted with concern and fear at the possibility of this being her last fight. She silently took the blows from the boars as tears started to stream down her cheeks. When the one she had just struck fell in front of her, she slashed her blade across it's chest with a scream.

She quickly glanced around once she made her strike to see if anyone was around, if anyone cared, and she saw a couple people, but they seemed so far away... She really wasn't one to cry for help, but this was getting to life or death and she knew Qore's HP was going down fast.

"Help us! Please!" She cried as loud as she could across the field as she glanced between the two people and the boars she was facing.

Boar 1: 50 -11
Boar 2: 68
Boar 3: 38

Lord Zodiac101 Wrote:
 
Reply
Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games