Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the South Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image
[Level: 5] [Guild: None.] [Weapon: Basic Katana +1: (1Q) Dmg: 58-60] [HP: 200/200] [Col: 808]
[Armor: «Coat of Snow» «Simple Leather Pants»]
Inventory: [Boar Meat] [Perfect Fang] [Wolf Meat] [2* Weak Cure Herbs] [2* Weak Healing Herbs] [4* medium hp vials]

ηι¢σℓαƨ кαтняιм

After leaving town, Kai let out a sigh as he looked around. Well, good thing he was done in the Town of Beginnings, since he had a bad feeling about what happened a bit ago back firing on him later. Pushing aside the thought, the male made his way through the fields, avoiding the boars as he went deep into the south, heading into the wolf territory. He was going to go for one of the more shallow hunting grounds for the wolves before he went deeper. It was starting to get late, so he would have to decide after the first group if he wanted to keep training or finish the journey to the next town. Either way, he wasn't turning back now. If anything, he would get a better place to stay for a better price than he would if he stayed in the town of beginnings.

With that in mind, he prepared himself mind and soul for the training he was starting. He would be taking on eight wolves in a row. He planned to let his health run how before starting to use his parry. Considering how strong the wolves were, it wasn't too hard of a task though. He was going to train like this so he could greatly increase his battle healing and parry skills as well, of course, as one handed sword. Though, he couldn't recall when he could unlock the skills for Katana, he knew that his current sword would eventually unlock it, just a matter of using it. Pushing the thoughts aside, he saw the first wolf and his training began!

[[OOC: The 8 fights will be skipped and shall end before midnight. ]]

<<Assassin the Wolf Mask>>

[[OOC2: Kei, if you had any interest in following after Kai, i suggest posting soon to follow him. Cause I HIGHLY advise people be level 5 and have a decent weapon before moving to the next town. ]]
Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:00 pm
K4M1-kun

Congratulations!

You leveled!

Loot obtained:
5x Chipped Fang
1x Perfect Fang
1x Wolf Fur
1x Wolf Meat
789 Col  

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:48 pm
K4M1-kun"

Ventus "Akari" Acer

User Image

HP: 100/100
Weapon: One Handed Curved Sword --sheathed-- DMG: 9-13
Level: 1
Guild:N/A
Col: 1,000
Inventory: HP Vial (1)

Akari rushed into the Southern Field and saw Kai. She instantly headed straight for him, beelining at him. Kai!! Hey wait up!!! I told you that you're going to help me! she explained in annoyance. Akari let out a breath as she caught her breath from running to chase him. I know how to open my menu! she raised her eyebrows at him, clearly feeling a sense of accomplishment.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:23 am
User Image
[Level: 6] [Guild: None.] [Weapon: Basic Katana +1: (1Q) Dmg: 58-60] [HP: 225/225] [Col: 1597]
Inventory: [Boar Meat] [2* Perfect Fang] [5* Chipped Fang] [Wolf Fur] [2* Wolf Meat] [2* Weak Cure Herbs] [3* medium hp vials]

ηι¢σℓαƨ кαтняιм

Kai ended up finishing the wolves just a little sooner than he had hopped, though had used all the healing hers and one of the medium hp vials when he finally leveled up. The last fight had been a close one for the most part, but to get up his proficiencies, it was definitely worth the work. As he relaxed in a save spot near the wolves, he looked at the loot from the kills. It was pretty decent; another perfect fang, which was pretty rare, as well as some more wolf fur. Of course, he had more wolf meat and chipped fangs, but to him they weren't particularly valuable. The meat would sell well and make a good meal since it was a low level rare meat, however, it wasn't S class. S class ingredients where especially hard to come by. Not only was it a rare drop, but it was for a mob that was rare to find.

After closing his menu and feeling a bit more like fighting before it got dark, he swore he felt a sweat drop roll down his head as a female voice called out to him. Thinking it was to possibly yell at him for hurting the other girl's feelings, he was a bit surprised when she mentioned knowing how to open the menu. He stared at her dumbfounded before slowly placing a hand on his face. That was explained on something like the first page of the manual that came with the game, did she not read it before starting? Sighing he looked up once more as she seemed to have the look on her face as if she was a pup asking to be rewarded for doing a trick.

Why did you follow me? You'll die against the enemies I'm fighting now. They could kill you in about 5 attacks with your current hp.〞 He said, making the assumption, which happened to be right, that she was only level 1. 〝Also,〞 he spoke up to continue speaking. 〝I'm not going to help you.〞 He finished flatly, before standing up and looking down a little at her. For a girl, she seemed fairly tall. What was more odd was how long her hair was; it went down to about her knees or so. She must had been growing it for a long time to get it like that. How'd she even get this far without taking any aggro from mobs on the way? He thought to himself before waiting to hopefully see her leave.

Keiko_1357

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:18 am
K4M1-kun"

Ventus "Akari" Acer

User Image

Weapon: One Handed Curved Sword --sheathed-- DMG: 9-13

Akari watched him attack the wolves and then frowned when he said he wasn't going to help her. What? But I told you you have to. she whined. Akari sighed not really wanting to ask such a ruffian for help, but it could'nt be helped. I'm pretty sure I'd be perfectly able to attack any mob that attacked me! she explained, gesturing to her sheathed curved sword, a Sabre. Akari straightened out and cocked her hip and placed a hand on it. She looked him up and down, not too bad looking. He was taller than she, not by much though. Really cool eye color too, nice golden hue.

So, you have to help me. Otherwise I'm not gonna leave you alone! she told him. And she was going to stick with what she said.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:47 am
User Image
[Level: 6] [Guild: None.] [Weapon: Basic Katana +1: (1Q) Dmg: 58-60] [HP: 225/225] [Col: 1597]
Inventory: [Boar Meat] [2* Perfect Fang] [5* Chipped Fang] [Wolf Fur] [2* Wolf Meat] [2* Weak Cure Herbs] [3* medium hp vials]

ηι¢σℓαƨ кαтняιм

Only one word could describe this woman easily; Stubborn. He rejected her and she just whined and said she could take care of herself. Some how, he highly doubt it with her knowledge for the game so far. 〝Do you even realize how large the gap between our player levels is? Or even played a MMO before?- Know what, forget it.〞 He said with a sigh, too afraid to hear her answer to his question as something told him that he wouldn't like what he would hear from her lips. She then simply replied to him saying he had to help her or she wouldn't leave him alone. He could have sworn he felt a sweat drop roll down his head. 〝Ugh, fine.〞 He said before quickly navigating the window and sending her a party invite.

Before he could head back to fighting the wolves, he thrust a finger in her direction and said one thing to make things clear. 〝What ever you do. DO NOT. I repeat. DO NOT attack anything that I am not already attacking. Understood?〞 He said, staring into her violet orbs with his own piercing yellow-gold eyes. It was one condition he wanted to to follow if she did anything with him. Other than that, he could care less what she wanted to do. Once she gave an affirmative answer, he would turn to head towards the wolves. I don't care about p-leveling newbs, but if it'll make her shut up.... He thought to himself.

[[OOC: I'll roll for the wolf and turn order when i get back ]]

Keiko_1357

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:55 am
K4M1-kun

Ventus "Akari" Acer

User Image

Weapon: One Handed Curved Sword --unsheathed-- DMG: 9-13

OOC: okies~
Ugh I'm not a complete ignoramus! She retorted. Back in real life I do play other video games! Akari told Kai. She accepted his party invite and smiled at him. Okay so only attack what you attack! Cool! Akari nodded and unsheathed her Sabre and looked up at him. Making eye contact with his vibrant eyes. She felt a blush go across her cheeks and she quickly looked past him to the wolves.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:03 pm
User Image
[Armor: «Coat of Snow (U) [C] lv5» «Simple Leather Pants [C] lv5»] [Def: 40]

ηι¢σℓαƨ кαтняιм

The girl's slightly indignant retort slightly amused the male as he briefly smirked at her likely pouting face, though he hadn't bothered to check. Looking at her too long made him feel weird for some reason, probably cause of the curvature of her body. Looking forward as he walked, he was glad she had agreed to just attack what he attacked. Kai had missed her blushing face though as he had looked away to lead her to some wolves. Normally, it would take him about 12 boars to get to level seven, but with her in the party, he would need about 15 and she would get to level 4 in that many, roughly. He wasn't entirely sure, but that was his guess based on how much exp wolves gave.

Rather than go straight into a herd like Akari might have been expecting, he started down a faint path on the ground leading else where. 〝I already cleared the good hunting spot here. We'll go else where.〞 He said, taking her closer to the next town's good hunting spot. Arriving there, he quickly spotted a wolf, and it snarled in response to the male's approach. Unsheathing his sword, he pointed it at the wolf, knowing that with how high he had managed to get his battle healing from his last set of wolves, it might require him to take on more than one wolf to actually take some damage. However, due to the danger involved in doing that and helping out a low level player, it was too dangerous a risk now.

With this in mind, he didn't feel a need to really try to dodge the wolf too much, so the wolf's first attack easily hit him, but a moment later his health already replenished from the hit. Due to is improved defense, thanks to the unique armor he had gotten crafted. Even though his full leather armor wasn't completed, unique armor was very helpful at the low levels when a set was incomplete. As such, it allowed him to easily shrug off a single wolf's attacks due to his battle healing skill. In a fight against multiple opponents, Parry was also very useful when one could tell they wouldn't be able to dodge a group of attacks. For this, Kai felt his current build was the best to start off with.

<<1H Curve Sword (9)>>
<>
<>
<>

[[OOC: i'll wait to do Kai's attack till after you roll for turn order in the Battle of the Dice thread ]]
Keiko_1357

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:50 am
K4M1-kun

Ventus "Akari" Acer

User Image

((OOC: just tell me if I do something wrong! >.< ))
Alright! Akari said as she walked with him. After a bit when the wolf attacked and he didn't dodge, Akari blinked at him. Why didn't you dodge that?? she asked him. Before Akari listened to his answer, she slashed at the wolf with her Sabre. She then jumped back away from the wolf.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image

ηι¢σℓαƨ кαтняιм

His first dodge had missed, however, he made up plenty for it in return to the wolf with his follow up attack. Though before he had hit, the girl shouted at him and attacked, her sword taking only a sliver out of the wolf's hp bar. Looking at her he spoke up after carrying out a Vertical Arc that took out over a fourth of the beast's hp. 〝Unlike you, I have armor that's unique as well. My battle healing can recover any other damage I take after that. Armor's expensive though so it's not expected that anyone will have more than one piece of armor when they reach level 5.〞 He stated flatly, dodging the wolf's following attack.

Vertical Arc Cool-down: 4 turns left

<<1H Curve Sword (9)>>
<>
<>
<>

[[OOC: alright, turn 2 for you ]]
Keiko_1357

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Frenzy Wolf: 329/500

The wolf had spotted the players approaching, though figured it would try to lay low and watch them, though being in the open area made it easy for others to spot. Once it made eye contact with the male leading the way, the wolf had ferociously attacked, only to find it's first attack to hardly do anything to the man's hp and then the damage went away with his battle healing. Some woman with him attacked with a weak saber, hardly leaving a scratch with her attack, but the man used some powerful to hit attack and the wolf definitely felt it. Angered by him, the wolf lept at the man for a powerful attack, only for him to nimbly dodge it.  

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:13 pm
]
K4M1-kun

Ventus "Akari" Acer

User Image

((OOC: just tell me if I do something wrong! >.< ))
Special armor? Hm. That's rad! Akari said as she swung her Sabre once again at the wolf, however missed. Akari squinted her eyes in annoyance of her own clumsiness. She turned back to Kai I've got the skill Batlle Healing but I'm only at Proficiency 1.. she said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:42 pm
User Image
[Level: 6] [Guild: None.] [Weapon: Basic Katana +1: (1Q) Dmg: 58-60] [HP: 223/225] [Col: 1597]

ηι¢σℓαƨ кαтняιм

The male shook his head at her comment. 〝Not really, rare's better. Then there's also the question of there being Legendary Gear and End Gear.〞 He said, using gear to refer to weapons and armor. Those where the types of things people would dream of using in video games like this. Of course, those types of gears only existed at the highest levels in a game and so if they were in Sword Art Online, it was probably all the way up at the 90th floor at the lowest. Still, no one knew if it existed since no one had gotten that far. Watching her attack, he was surprised at how bad her aim was with a sword. Did she have bad hand eye coordination? If she was on her own, he couldn't help but think she would have died by now.

Her comment of only having proficiency of one didn't surprise the male at all. 〝The only way to level the proficiency for it is to have your health enter the red zone.〞 He said, getting nicked by another wolf attack. This time it was enough that his hp didn't fully return after the hit. He still shrugged off the attack as it ended up only doing 2 damage after battle healing healed him. He couldn't help but think about how this was going so slowly. If she wasn't here, he might have just fought a couple wolves so that he could get his battle healing up. She would have likely freaked out though.

Vertical Arc Cool-down: 3 turns left
Snake Bite Cool-down: 3 turns left

<<1H Curve Sword (9)>>
<>
<>
<>

[[OOC: if you decide to hit, roll for attack and critical again in Battle of the Dice ]]
Keiko_1357

Frenzy Wolf: 207/500

The wolf attacked again, this time hitting the player, but the player once more did a hefty amount of damage.

[[OOC: sorry for short wolf post, gotta go. ]]  

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 pm
K4M1-kun

Ventus "Akari" Acer

User Image

((OOC: aha okay! I am about to! ^u^ and okies! It's all good! haha))
Akari watched Kai and then spoke Oh that makes sense that rare is better. She listened to him again Ohh.. That must suck.. How many times have you been in the red zone then? she asked as she swung an attack at the wolf, landing it. Ha! Suck it wolf-baby~ she mused, successfully chipping away 9 of it's Hit Points. She frowned when she realized her Sabre did only the minimal that time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image
[Level: 6] [Guild: None.] [Party: Akari] [HP: 225/225] [Col: 1597]
[Weapon: «Basic Katana +1: (1Q) lv5»] [Dmg: 58-60]

ηι¢σℓαƨ кαтняιм

The male didn't bother reply to her comment about rare being better. It was too much of a understood thing to bother replying to it. A brief moment of silence followed. In that time, he took on a stance for a charge skill. As the wolf moved, he followed it with his eyes before seeing an opening. Lunging forward, he shot forward as his sword left a blue trail behind it. Landing near the wolf, he made an upper cut with his sword before jumping over the wolf. Landing on the over side, the wolf let out a yelp before snarling at him ferociously. While the attack hadn't been all that strong, the wolf was now below the 50% hp margin.

After his attack, he responded to her question about how many times he had been in the red zone, her tone rather casual he gave another flat answer. 〝Four times. You need to get in and out of it about 100 times to be able to max it.〞 Though his tone went a little darker as he continued. 〝Some would say it's the stupidest thing you could do now that if you fail while trying to get it up means you could die for real.〞 He said, feeling that he needed to emphasis the last part of what he said. If she had played games, she was probably a casual player unlike him. He felt like her comment at the wolf though was a bit exaggerated. After all, she didn't even do 1% of the wolf's full health in damage to it.

Vertical Arc Cool-down: 2 turns left
Snake Bite Cool-down: 2 turns left
Rage Spike Cool-down: 2 turns left

<<1H Curve Sword (9)>>
<>
<>
<>

[[OOC: looks like you got the hang of things. ]]
Keiko_1357

Frenzy Wolf: 126/500

The wolf snarled once more as it started to circle the player, looking for an opening. Spotting an opening, the wolf leaped forward toward the man, preparing it's strongest attack. As it the gap was closed it seemed like it was about to hit but faster than the wolf expected, the man moved under the leaping strike. Landing on the ground again, the wolf skid on the grass a bit, digging in its front claws to allow it to turn and face its opponent. It's teeth bared at the man.  

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:39 pm
K4M1-kun

Ventus "Akari" Acer

User Image

((OOC: yesssss~))
Akari's face contorted with grief. Dying in real life is what happened if you died in the game. Akari shuddered and figured her proficiency in all of her skills would never go up, considering she'd never want her HP to be in the red zone.

Akari glanced back at the snarling wolf. She frowned, How dare that creature snarl at him! He's helping me! Stupid creature! she thought angrily. She raised her Sabre and slashed at the wolf again. Taking away 12 of it's HP, but no critical damage.

Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff