Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply The World of Aincrad
Absent Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:20 am
Craft_Knight
K4M1-kun
Craft_Knight
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Relieving myself from the haistu nyaa~ In any case, is it possible for me to say my character leveled up like two levels while I'm gone? Like he was on auto while I was in haistu?
I would say that if you had bought a few hp pots, then yes. If you want any loot from them, we'll tell you how many you could have killed to get to level 3.
Well, Icyferno left my character at the town when I left. So I guess I can deduct the gold my character has for the few hp pots. And for loots yes please and all info I might need
what level were you left at?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:26 am
K4M1-kun
Craft_Knight
K4M1-kun
Craft_Knight
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Relieving myself from the haistu nyaa~ In any case, is it possible for me to say my character leveled up like two levels while I'm gone? Like he was on auto while I was in haistu?
I would say that if you had bought a few hp pots, then yes. If you want any loot from them, we'll tell you how many you could have killed to get to level 3.
Well, Icyferno left my character at the town when I left. So I guess I can deduct the gold my character has for the few hp pots. And for loots yes please and all info I might need
what level were you left at?
Level 5  

Craft_Knight

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:17 am
Craft_Knight
oh, this must have been before we got rid of starting players at level 5 and put the start level at level 1... Sorry for the inconvenience, but from level 1 to 3, it'll be ~6 boars and since you have battle healing, it'll take probably 3 small hp pots. Proficiency for your weapon will go up to 4 and battle healing to 3. I think that sounds reasonable.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:27 am
K4M1-kun
Craft_Knight
oh, this must have been before we got rid of starting players at level 5 and put the start level at level 1... Sorry for the inconvenience, but from level 1 to 3, it'll be ~6 boars and since you have battle healing, it'll take probably 3 small hp pots. Proficiency for your weapon will go up to 4 and battle healing to 3. I think that sounds reasonable.

And it is reasonable. In any case, thank you for the help ^^  

Craft_Knight

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:34 am
Craft_Knight
K4M1-kun
Craft_Knight

And it is reasonable. In any case, thank you for the help ^^

No problem  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:32 am
Reporting in, as of tommorow, 29th April, until the 3rd of May year 2013, i'll be away, out of town, and most likely without any secure connection to access gaia.  

Positroneidon

Junior Raider

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:42 pm
Due to exams and graduation, my posting, if i have time for it, will be limited till may 11th. From may 12th to 17th, i will be at the beach and I do not know if there will be internet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:29 am
I have major exams in a month's time, with just over two weeks of normal exams in between. Random disappearances should be expected, especially towards the end of the time frame of one month.  

Icyferno

Newbie Student

14,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:14 pm
Arrow PM'd me saying that she would not be able to return until summer.  
The World of Aincrad

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff