[PRP] O u O / [Gizi x Tiernan]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:37 am
The day was coming to its mid point in which it topped the sky. From the castles dens a pair of eyes watched the sun. Not directly of course. Gizi had discovered staring at the sun was bad very quickly. More or less her vision was perfect still - but I digress.

Maybe it was the sheer size of the sky that had Gizi entranced. It stretched far over her families kingdom and even further than that. Part of Gizi envied the birds which got to soar high above in to the sky. The other part of her was just happy to be a playful cub and easily forgot such thoughts. Something else caught her attention. Something that was thing and had a tuff of mane at the very tip with a life of its own. Her brothers tail. Silently, Gizi got down as close to the ground as was possible. The little cubs rear awkwardly stuck up. Gizi had yet to profect the art of the stalk. Slowly, she crept forward.

One can not say she was very silent. The stalking did not include avoiding certain stones or remembering to step lightly. Not to mention the rump sticking up was a dead give away. Even so, Gizi was hunting that tail. Her pupils were huge and focused upon that one thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:24 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

Teirnan was about as bad at noticing he was about to be attacked as his sister was in the attacking. He was distracted with his thoughts, after having spent the afternoon before practicing with his father. Which was mostly tumbling around awkwardly on paws he was still growing into while Uther watched him.

But as a Prince of the pride, it was Teirnan's duty to be strong. And he took his 'doody' very seriously, even if he thought it was a funny sounding word and he could not quite say it correctly.

He was swishing his tail behind him while he ran the drills he'd been practicing back in his head. It had felt like they'd worked all day, though it was likely only an hour and he had taken a nap four times as long after. But still.

He did hear the noise behind him, but not too soon. He turned to see his sister stalking him and let out a squeal of protest.

"Doooooooooon't!" he yelped, bouncing up and turning around to defend himself, bapping her on the nose for her trouble.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:14 am
Lithia_Brandon
I died at doody. Thank you for that Lith <3

The bap to the nose had the female sitting right up which ended up with her awkwardly tumbling on to her rear. Gizis brows twitched a bit confused how she should react. Be angry or just be surprised or should she apologize for stalking? She stared at her brother with a half opened maw. That lasted a few seconds before she tumbled back on to all fours and laughed.

"Doooooooont?" She playfully mocked her brother. The female bounced from one side to the other. It was clear that Gizi was here to play with Teirnan.

"Awww come on now. why not? I almost had you. " She giggled, "I promise I wasn't going to bite hard. Just a n** to the ear was all. Come on Teirnan." She flopped to her side and rolled on to her back so her belly was exposed. Playfully she reached out to her brother with her paws. No claws were exposed.

"Are you gonna just leave me hangin?" She smiled looking upside down up at her brother.  
[IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games