Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Clawfrey Pack

Back to Guilds

A werewolf pack that is accepting of all other species. We RP, chat, and love to make new friends. The best part is that we don't bite much. 

Tags: clawfrey, werewolf, pack, wolf, roleplay 

Reply The Role-Playing Den
Boundless Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FREE GOALD
  YEY FWEE GOALD PEECES
  NO
View Results

Wyrm Strander
Vice Captain

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:37 am
Ashren followed behind the man. He was tired of standing in the desert, and he was looking to make some progress. "Don't die on us on the way there." He smirked at the idea. Right as they would reach the village entrance, the man collapses. What a laugh that would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:10 am
(According to spell check, teleport isn't a word. who knew?)

Oskar followed behind as well. He chuckled at the strange man's remark. As he followed, his path remained teh same, but his mind went elsewhere, thinking about how Oskar got here. He was pretty sure he was flying towards the gorge the human village was by... there wasn't a desert in sight of his home mountain. He then began to wonder if the same strange teleportation would happen again.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Wyrm Strander
Vice Captain

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:01 am
(Just a quick note: I don't think they're human. also, teleport isn't a word, but "teh" is")  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:49 pm
(By man I meant you, and the human vilage I said was in Oskar's own world. And I've been misspelling -the- for awhile now.)  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shad Woest
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:49 am
She closed her eyes and nodded, taking a moment to clear her mind so that she could focus on the faint features of the unknown troublemakers. Slowly they all came back to her; their scent, the strange garb, and the build of their bodies. Opening her eyes now she scanned the spaces between the trees, inhaling slowly to try and pick up the trail. Her head stopped and her eyes flicked to Ikol. "This way. Let's go."

((Hay gais. o wo))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 am
'I'll follow you.' His voice spoke to her mind. 'You have nearly all my powers over this world. Odds are we can both just shift to the location of our intruders. ' He grinned in anticipation of the hunt, his nose zeroed in on the targets. 'Do you want them all alive?'

((Where ju been?))  

Mehroh Clawfrey
Captain

Dapper Lunatic

Shad Woest
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:20 am
((A lot of stuff s'been happening ; w; ))

Her pace slowed as she felt the unfamiliar presence speak to her in her mind. It wasn't something she expected, and it momentarily distracted her from the hunt. Shaking her head, she resumed the chase, "No, keep them alive. I need to ask them what their goal was.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:11 am
"If you insist." He replied. "Just concentrate on them. Focus all your mind on our targets. Then you will feel it. A sudden snap, and you will reappear where you choose." He continued. "Do you think we can negotiate, or should we just ambush them?"  

Mehroh Clawfrey
Captain

Dapper Lunatic

Shad Woest
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:48 pm
Closing her eyes, she focused on the faint traces of the group of bandits and felt her body wanting to slip away to their location. 'I'm not sure,
she began to communicate to Ikol through her mind as her body started to fade away.'Our best bet right now would to be to subdue one of them and ask what they were doing there. With that thought her body was sent flying through the very folds of space in the world, sending her to the location of the bandits. Opening her eyes she found that she had been sent right to the middle of their group, who had stopped to reformulate their plan and catch their breath. Each one of them looked at her, confused, before drawing their swords and charging.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:55 am
Mehroh switched his target last second before fading. Shad was his new focus, appearing right next to her. He formed a field of energy around the two of them and a single bandit. The others were sent backwards onto their asses, cursing and spluttering. He held up a hand to the final warrior standing. "Drop your blade, honorable warrior. I will not hurt you. Come to me slowly."I will kill you where you stand if you do not obey!  

Mehroh Clawfrey
Captain

Dapper Lunatic

Wyrm Strander
Vice Captain

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:10 am
((Alright, nobody reply! This thread is at 69 posts! Wait, damn.....))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:00 pm
(mehroh, you live with the gal dontcha? Tell her she needs to post moar!)  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mehroh Clawfrey
Captain

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:43 am
Nazo dragon
(mehroh, you live with the gal dontcha? Tell her she needs to post moar!)

((I'll tell her to hop on Gaia soon xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:52 pm
( https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuj6P3ttJP3FTNDfSG6oaYrOqkq-b6whkkwTqjLb96AzbN_hVCvg )  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shad Woest
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:06 pm
Reluctantly, the remaining warrior sheathed his sword. His two remaining allies groaned as they slowly stood back up, their weapons still in hand. Raising his hand he gave the signal to stand down. Looking over the two that had just materialized out of thin air he grimaced; The female was familiar, but her new male companion was something unexpected. How did she find an ally here? Heck, how did she even travel here...? Clearing his throat, he closed his eyes and raised his head slightly to show that he was confident that a simple discussion would allow him and his allies to return to their contractor. "Yes? Is there anything that we might help you with?" He asked the pair, feigning ignorance.  
The Role-Playing Den

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff