Ruthless Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:04 pm
S i l e n t P o e m
CrazedDoll205
sweet >w< maybe like tag team rolls or something? Like if the a member of the teamA has the item, then battles one of the other team membersB.

B wins get item, then Aa battles B, wins get item. Then Bb battles Aa, Aa defends successful still has item. o.o or is that kinda confusing?

More like AA defends BB instead of A1 attacking B1 while B2 steals, and A2 Defends.

I would rather have BOTH teams attack/defend as a group personally. although having splits would work.

XD hahaha yeah. They'd be a bit hard to figure out smoothly :O  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:05 pm
CrazedDoll205
S i l e n t P o e m
CrazedDoll205
sweet >w< maybe like tag team rolls or something? Like if the a member of the teamA has the item, then battles one of the other team membersB.

B wins get item, then Aa battles B, wins get item. Then Bb battles Aa, Aa defends successful still has item. o.o or is that kinda confusing?

More like AA defends BB instead of A1 attacking B1 while B2 steals, and A2 Defends.

I would rather have BOTH teams attack/defend as a group personally. although having splits would work.

Agreed. but I thought that both would work, but hey, I think I got the idea from a rick Roidan Novel (The lightning thief)  

Mitwad

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100

CrazedNano

Ruthless Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:24 pm
S i l e n t P o e m
CrazedDoll205
S i l e n t P o e m
CrazedDoll205

Agreed. but I thought that both would work, but hey, I think I got the idea from a rick Roidan Novel (The lightning thief)

XD nice! I think I've heard of it, but haven't read it :O  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm
CrazedDoll205
S i l e n t P o e m
CrazedDoll205
S i l e n t P o e m
CrazedDoll205

The Lightning Thief is a 2005 fantasy-adventure novel based on Greek mythology, the first young adult novel written by Rick Riordan. It is the first novel in the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series, which charts the adventures of modern-day twelve-year-old Percy Jackson as he discovers he is a demigod, the son of a mortal woman and the Greek god Poseidon. Percy and his friends go on a quest to prevent a war between the gods Zeus, Poseidon and Hades.

In the novel the 12 houses of the gods (Ares, Hernes, Athena and the like) Each have a match of CTF, in the movie/novel it's basically a 'war game' It's a good series, and his follow up series is going to be good.

There.  

Mitwad

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100

CrazedNano

Ruthless Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 pm
S i l e n t P o e m
CrazedDoll205
S i l e n t P o e m
CrazedDoll205
S i l e n t P o e m
CrazedDoll205

The Lightning Thief is a 2005 fantasy-adventure novel based on Greek mythology, the first young adult novel written by Rick Riordan. It is the first novel in the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series, which charts the adventures of modern-day twelve-year-old Percy Jackson as he discovers he is a demigod, the son of a mortal woman and the Greek god Poseidon. Percy and his friends go on a quest to prevent a war between the gods Zeus, Poseidon and Hades.

In the novel the 12 houses of the gods (Ares, Hernes, Athena and the like) Each have a match of CTF, in the movie/novel it's basically a 'war game' It's a good series, and his follow up series is going to be good.

There.

^^ yay!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:35 pm
THE CTF MATCH IN LIGHTING THIEF IS EPIC

i like the idea of making it somewhat of a hunger games / CTF (every man for themselves version)

you are all given small flag and you are thrown into the wilderness with others everyone comes in with a few supplies and weapons of choice and they can team up or work alone.

The goal is to obtain as much flags from other players.

Ones who are defeated have to go sit down and watch the others?

To be "defeated" you the one you defeated you has to check (As in chess check...) you, if the enemy can't make a move then they're out?
....well...there goes my idea.....  

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

Mitwad

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:06 pm
PairsOsocks
THE CTF MATCH IN LIGHTING THIEF IS EPIC

i like the idea of making it somewhat of a hunger games / CTF (every man for themselves version)

you are all given small flag and you are thrown into the wilderness with others everyone comes in with a few supplies and weapons of choice and they can team up or work alone.

The goal is to obtain as much flags from other players.

Ones who are defeated have to go sit down and watch the others?

To be "defeated" you the one you defeated you has to check (As in chess check...) you, if the enemy can't make a move then they're out?
....well...there goes my idea.....

I like this. however like Chess we should have "teams" If we have roughly 99 members (Give or take) than we need to have equal teams Or close to equal terms.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:09 pm
S i l e n t P o e m

yeah i got to agree if everyone was working all by themselves it would be chaos "kill" after "kill" no one gets a break so for those attending we can divide it to teams or make 10+ major teams?  

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

Mitwad

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:20 pm
PairsOsocks
S i l e n t P o e m

yeah i got to agree if everyone was working all by themselves it would be chaos "kill" after "kill" no one gets a break so for those attending we can divide it to teams or make 10+ major teams?

Lets say that 40 People join

We could either have "Red" "Blue" "Green" and "Purple." You could divide the teams according to relationships, (Red being enemies, blue "friends" Etc)

Or you could do it by random.

Four groups of ten, (40) Or 2 of twenty.

Each team has a name and a color/style of flag)

each Team has 10 flags, Lose a flag, Out. Flags can either be Stolen, or taken from K.O'ed Opponents.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:25 pm
S i l e n t P o e m

i like it but let's say we have 57? we can make it so the the if there are extra players on a team that all teams have the same number of flags?

like there is an extra player on team red team and all the other teams are 10 should we make it that that all teams carry 11 flags?  

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

Mitwad

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:15 pm
PairsOsocks
S i l e n t P o e m

i like it but let's say we have 57? we can make it so the the if there are extra players on a team that all teams have the same number of flags?

like there is an extra player on team red team and all the other teams are 10 should we make it that that all teams carry 11 flags?

If we have an odd number, we can do substitutions or something similar,

As for the flags, either a dozen (12) or a bakers Dozen (13) Would suffice.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:17 pm
S i l e n t P o e m

Alright  

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

Mitwad

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:20 pm
PairsOsocks
S i l e n t P o e m

Alright

Any other ideas?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:24 pm
S i l e n t P o e m

sound a gong whenever some one is "killed" and a team can get rewards from getting a certain amount of flags during that game that will benefit their team

for example whenever a team gets 4 flags the team receives a package that contains whatever the team needs.....weapons, arrows, medical supplies, food, etc.  

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
█GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers