Where Is She?:Hotsprings w/ Samuel Ross

Gabriella laughed a little as she looked at Sam
"Should we go to the pond? To get to know eachother
more? If you want too I mean.."
She didn't want to make
him uncomfortable or anything, she just wanted to have a good
roommate and not someone who could kill her or hurt her while
she was in bed sleeping, she could tell though that he seemed
nice enough as she started getting out of the water.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:47 pm
Cole Brunel
Shade

" Oh come on I didn't even get you, I got the girl up on the mountain, I don't even think she noticed the fact the back half of her is soaked. But thanks for the cool down, I can't think of anything to say for the flick, so I'll just say violence is not needed." Cole said as he turned his attention back to the shadow under water. He stepped on and off of it making the water spray at random times at higher speeds. Soon after the hole was clogged with ice. "The Killjoy again....."

(Probably should've been more specific of where the shadow was going, my bad.)  

iXx Cole xXi

Sparkly Gatekeeper

9,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

GracefulRose_Knight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:49 pm
First of Four Wrote:

Yuzuki Rin

Yuzuki looked at the geyser which was now iced over. It seemed to have sprayed another girl and it was a bout to spray her. It was nice of Jack to ice it over so he was probably a trustworthy guy. "Sorry for over reacting you just frightened me a bit." She said as she looked back at jack. "Thank you for that, I am Yuzuki Rin. I use ice magic as well and wind magic as you saw." Yuzuki stopped her wind magic training now because she realized she was bothering others with her strong winds.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:54 pm
««« Samuel Ross »»»

"Sure we can go swimming, sounds fun" He said with a smile as he jumped up. He placed his hand on his clothes they disappeared as he merged with them, allowing them to travel inside of him. It was the same convenient storage method he used with his key. "Do you need to change or walk like that?" He asked.

Mood: content
Clothing: Black shorts

lantob

PrincessLeafra

8,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:55 pm
Enelya came out of her hiding spot looking down. She looked up and noticed that the boy in the hot spring was talking to another girl. She started to go behind the tree again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:58 pm
[quote="First of Four"]
Jack Frost

Mood: Calm and relaxed.

OOC:

Lowering his hand back to his side Jack heard Yuzuki speak to him again and set his eyes back on her with a grin. “It is fine, I then to be rude in my appearances.” He then took a step towards her as he spoke on. “The name is Jack, Jack Frost, and my abilities are not limited to that of ice despite my name. I do suppose I am better known for the colder aspects of my powers, but either way it is a pleasure to meet you Miss. Rin.” And with that said he made a rather formal bow to her sharply grinning the whole time.  

First of Four

GracefulRose_Knight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:19 pm
First of Four Wrote:

Yuzuki Rin

Yuzuki was surprised to see Jack act so formal. "You have well manners Mr. Frost, it's a pleasure to meet you." Yuzuki said with a gentle smile. "More abilities you say? I have more powers other than the ones i have told you about as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:33 pm
Cole Brunel
Shade

Cole stepped out of the hot spring and over to the tree. " Boo." He said jokingly to the girl as he poked his head around the tree." Well I got to go so the springs all yours, if you wanna talk sometime I'll be around." And with that he was running back to campus, with a new idea.

PrincessLeafra Wrote:

iXx Cole xXi

Sparkly Gatekeeper

9,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

First of Four

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:42 pm
Jack Frost

OOC:

Coming up from his bow he listened to her and then gave a small nod. Jack then spoke up as he moved back to the rock and leaned against it once more, again slipping his hands casually into his pockets. “You would be smart to keep your unseen powers hidden as long as you can. One of the many valuable pieces of advice my parents gave me before their passing.”  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:13 pm
First of Four Wrote:

Yuzuki Rin

"Oh I'm so sorry about your parents. mine were killed many years ago." Yuzuki said with a sigh feeling down now. "I do think it's smart to hide your powers from some people but it's ok to trust a few people with that information."  

GracefulRose_Knight

First of Four

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:11 pm
Jack Frost

OOC:

Jack closed his eyes and shrugged nonchalantly. “No need to apologize, mine simply lived out their existences’. I am sorry however to hear that your parents were taken from you. That is quite disheartening.” He then opened his eyes and stared at her for a moment in silence. “Trust is a trivial thing. Another lesson I have learned is not to trust even those you wish to.” With a sigh he closed his eyes and shrugged once more. “But then again I am still a young demon, and perhaps one day my beliefs will change.”  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:47 pm
Enelya

Will you dance? I know I will

Enelya looked down as the boy left. She was unsure of what to do still. She was totally lost and hated being lost. She sat down by the tree and looked the hot springs. She sighed as she closed her eyes. She began to hum to herself and a bird flew down to her shoulder and started to sing with her.

PrincessLeafra

8,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GracefulRose_Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:15 pm
First of Four Wrote:

Yuzuki Rin

Yuzuki was interested in the fact that Jack was a demon and a young one at that. he spoke and acted very old fashion but in a good way. "I am considered a younger vampire to some people. I'm over a 100 years old but I doesn't look like it does it?" She asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:37 pm
Jack Frost

Mood: Calm but bored.

OOC:

He shrugged again still watching her almost dull look coming to his eye as if he was suddenly getting bored. “I wouldn’t know what a hundred years is supposed to look like? There are so many different beings in this existence and we all seem to age somewhat different. I suppose compared to a human though, yes, you look much younger than over a hundred years Miss. Vampire.” And with that said he looked away from Yuzuki towards the direction of the school. “It was a pleasure meeting you. Maybe we will see each other again soon.” And with that his entire body suddenly turned into fog of white mist all at once. The fog did not keep Jack’s shape as it quickly wisped away into the air back towards the school.  

First of Four

GracefulRose_Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Yuzuki Rin

Yuzuki noticed that he looked like he was getting bored. She smiled and waved bye to him and once he left she looked a little dull. "Jeez just when i thought I was making a friends..." She sighed then looked at her reflection in the water. "But moping about it won't do much..." Yuzuki walked away from the hot spring and used wind magic the get down from the mountain fast.
{Exit}  
Off Campus, East of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces