BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 pm
Once safely up into the air EClipse took the form of a white hawk so that he would remain undetected. His sharp eyes were able to easily follow Raven on her bike but incase he had telepathically linked himself to her incase he lost visual contact. He liked flight, generally unless passing by a plane it was quiet and he didn't have to concentrate so hard to erase the constant buzz of human minds.

Letting the air currents carry him he let himself relax a little bit, it had been a long time since he had flown. Still keeping an eye on Raven he let his mind wander a little bit. He thought about Lisa and how their relationship had been slowly dying for a time now. Lisa didn't want to admit it because compared to him she was quite normal and she still loved him. She knew however that Eclipse would start to lose interest when she first met him, she just didn't want to admit it. Eclipse thought about how heartbroken she would be when he would finally tell her it was over.

Then he thought back to Saiyuki and Shiro, they were like family to him. They had been through a lot before happening upon Eclipse, he wished he could say how surprised he was to find out how badly their parents had abused them but he knew humans could be very cruel.

When Raven was nearing the boardwalk he snapped out of thought and started to descend keeping his hawk form. He knew if there were to many people he would beable to use all of his telepathic power in this form.
{exit to boardwalk}

-----------

Mr. Lhao entered the quaint tea house, the place reeked of residual telepathic energy. There were two sepeate energies, one seemed fairly close to a human and the other was vastly different. Interesting, he thought to himself. A young girl greeting him at the door, "Hello dear, is Mr. Hamasaki around? I desire to speak with him." he said to her knowing th answer was no. He could only sense her and probably another staff member. "Sorry, Mr. Lhao. Hamasaki sama isn't in right now, he's er... taking care of some business." she responded. "Ah, yes I see. Then may I order some tea?" He asked realizing he was going to need some time to sort out what was going on "Of course Mr. Lhao, I'll get Shiro to prepare some for you right away. You may sit where you please." she smiled pleasantly before scurrying off. Mr. Lhao seated himself to the table closest to the garden. There was something interesting going on here indeed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:46 pm
[Enter Tea house]

Cilian entered the tea house slowly it was pretty dead inside, a young girl greeted him and seated him right away. He was surprised to how slow it was in the tea house, it was usually busy. Oh well, he thought to himself gkad that he could get in right away. He knelt at on the tables and waited for the server to come to take his order. He liked it in the tea house, it was cozy and the service was always friendly. Though he was surprised to see the owner wasn't in. When the girl came back he ordered some earl grey and some soup. He took in the atmosphere as he waited for his order to get to the table. This was the one place in the city that didn't seem to be haunted by spirits. He pondered this until order got to him as soon as the meal was placed on the table he started to voraciously eat it.

Cilian was done quickly when he finished he left some cash and tip on the table for the server. He stood up and headed for the door, he figured it was a nice day for a walk. He decided the boarwalk would be a nice place to walk.

[Exit to Boardwalk]  

Noodles the Second

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image User Image
XXXX Adelinna Delin Ͼurcael

How can I see so much...

XXXXXXX ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The young girl walked into the tea shop, pushing the door just far enough to allow herself entry. Though her movements seemed purposeful her face possessed an odd vacant look even as her gaze seemed to travel about the tea shop. Occasionally she stared at patrons long enough to push the boundaries of manners. Even then her eyes seemed to be focused on something past them, or for the superstitious, within them. Her frame was short and slender, marking her as either young or one of the many girls of the modern era who did not feed their body enough to develop full womanly curves. The softness of her face suggested the former.

She came to a complete halt shortly within the store, the fabric of her bouncy dress shifting about a moment longer before it joined her in stillness. She blinked, slowly, and looked about the store showing a slight look of uncertainty on her face for the first time. An almost typical expression for such a young girl traversing the streets alone. Her eyes looked about with renewed focus and sparked at the sight of an empty table. Without waiting to be helped by the staff she walked over and lowered herself carefully into the seat. Soon she was approached by a waiter. "Miss, would you prefer a window table? There are plenty open."

Adelinna gave him a vague smile. "No this one is right." The waiter didn't argue, though he surely thought it odd. Adelinna had chosen possibly the worst table, the first inside the door, and there was a number of nicer options. The waiter's mouth opened to ask if she wanted a menu. "I'll have the daily special please." She gave him her strange unfocused smile again before turning her gaze away from him. The waiter took a moment then shrugged assuming she was just one of those strange people and went to place the order.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

And be so blind?

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:30 pm
[re-enter tea house xD ]

Cilian had made it half way down the street before he realized that he had left his wallet in the tea house. "Ah! s**t," he swore to himself before he turned on his heel and headed back over to the tea house. He rushed in quickly without realizing a girl had sat down at the table near to the door.

Without looking he started to rush to the table he was sitting at so that he could grab his wallet but instead ended up smashing right into the girl sitting at the table infront of the door. "Wh-Whooooaaaa!!!" he yelped mere nano-seconds before running into the poor girl.  

Noodles the Second

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image User Image

How can I see so much...

Adelinna did not seem surprised as the young man came barreling toward her despite the wide eyed shock he possessed. In fact to those looking closely it seemed she moved to make the collision as painless as possible and somehow she managed to avoid being seriously injured by painful feet or knees. Even the cushion next to her had been moved at some point earlier so that when she was knocked over she landed on its softness rather than the hard floor.

Shaking away disarrayed curls she gave the young doctor a small smile. "I'm alright." She spoke before he said anything. "You were in a hurry, accidents happen. You're alright too. Right?" The last part seemed to be a statement until she turned it into a question. She pushed herself back up to kneel once again her hands brushing her hair back into its correct place.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

And be so blind?

User Image

Noodles the Second

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:55 pm
Cilian stood up and brushed himself off, he was glad to hear the girl was okay. He was still a little bewildered at himself managing to trip over another a patron in the tea house. He could feel sudden heat rise in his cheeks, realizing that everybody in the shop must have seen him. "I- yeah, I'm fine." he stammered still trying to gather his thoughts. "I'm so sorry, I was in a hur-" he slowly came to realize that she just basically just said everything he was going to say for him. "Uh, right," he just finished dumbfounded.

In this moment he really like he was not capable of being the doctor he was. His facial expression was that of someone who found the meaning of life but it had just whizzed over his head. For a moment he just stood there wondering what to say and forgetting why he had even run into the tea house. He looked around briefly the serving staff had gone back to their jobs and everyone had gone back to their meals. It wasn't until he felt a light tap on his shoulder.

"Um, here's your wallet." a small voice said from behind him.

"Oh, right thank you," he said to the the server who had his wallet. "Er, I'm Cilian by the way." he said holding out his hand to the girl feeling like he at least owed her an introduction.  

Noodles the Second

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image User Image

How can I see so much...

Adelinna's smile faltered slightly as the doctor looked at her with an expression of complete confusion. She forced it to surface again though. The stares of the rest of the crowd didn't bother her and she continued to ignore them as they faded away. When he offered his hand she took it delicately, just her finger tips touching his hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Adelinna."

Her waiter came over to her table with her cup of tea which was steaming hot. He set it down on the table before her and a "Here you go miss!" before heading off to serve other patrons. Adelinna looked down at the steaming cup without saying a word.

"I'll have to wait a bit for that to cool. You're not in a hurry anymore, are you sir?" She gave the doctor a vague smile again.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

And be so blind?

User Image

Noodles the Second

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:41 pm
Cilian was taken back by the fact the girl seemed surprised by an introduction but not by the fact he had just about crushed her just moments earlier. He noted the fact that she barely touched him when he extended his hand to her. He gave a small smile, "Nice to meet you too, Adelinna." he responded to her.

He watched as the server placed some tea down in front of Adelinna. He felt a pang of guilt suddenly, he was probably interupting her meal. The aroma of tea hit his nostrils, the scent was pleasing and almost had a calming effect.

"Um, no I guess not. I guess I was worried that I might lose my wallet. I wasn't really going anywhere or have anything to do." he responded stuffing his hands into his pockets. He wasn't sure what else he had to say, he couldn't quite read the girl which was unusual for him. He usually had a good intuition when it came to people anf what they were thinking. He supposed it came from being a doctor.  

Noodles the Second

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:11 pm
User Image User Image

How can I see so much...

She turned her head slightly to the side, curls bouncing about haphazardly. "There's really no need to apologize, it was an accident. Why don't you sit for a while? It's nice to have a good conversation after a long day." She smiled softly again. Nice and polite, nice and normal. Those were the thoughts she tried to constantly remind herself with. She glanced at her tea again and let out a small sight. "Still needs to cool a while..." She murmured to herself.

Looking at him again she tapped a perfectly manicured finger lightly on the table. "Looking at you... I can tell you're a white collar worker, but you don't look like business. Am I correct if I guess Doctor?" Her eyes crinkled at a private joke. It was something she was practicing with and she wanted to see if she could get it right.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

And be so blind?

User Image

Noodles the Second

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:52 pm
"Oh, oh, okay." Cilian said with a slightly shocked look on his face, she must have been really good at reading people. Cilian nodded a little bit and smiled, "Sure, of course." he said as he sat at the table. He saw her looking and her tea waiting for it to cool still.

He looked around at the tea house and breathed in deeply letting the aroma of tea fill his lungs. "Uh, yeah," he said tilting his head little bit seriously impressed that she had just guessed that. "I work at the City district hospital," he explained. "How did you guess?" he asked her curiously. He never thought he seemed like a doctor outside of work. Most people were surprised that the man had the mental capability to become a doctor. He smiled a little bit, "So what about you?" he asked curiously he was definitely interested tp find out more about Adelinna.  

Noodles the Second

City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces