Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image XXXXXX Ѵeral Rȃchackale

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Veral nodded at her request for secrecy. "Of course, I will respect your privacy." Of course he already knew what she was. She had no sense of how to hide the holy aura that leaked out of her with every movement and swing of emotion. She hadn't even hid it from her voice. Even a human would know she was more than human whether or not they knew exactly what she was. He could mention that later though, she'd probably go sprinting out the door if he said he already knew what she was.

A former slave... It explained her naivety about the world especially if she had been a slave her entire life. "We'll probably want to find you a place close to here then. It'll take a little while but I'm sure we'll find something. Until then you can stay here. Well I guess you could also stay at my home if you want, I do have an extra bed. But it's what ever you find most comfortable." He ran his fingers through his hair, pulling some stray hands out of his eyes. "As for learning to dance, I'm sure the girls here will be happy to teach you how it's done in their back room."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:36 pm
"Thank you..." She sounded, that holy voice slipping out. Tp her, she held no accent, no difference in voice compared to those who she grew up with, other mortals, inside the slave camps. Truth was, she rarely spoke. Her piercing blue orbs widened slightly, hopeful, that he would find her a place here. Or close to here. "If I may...have a place extremely close to here?" She began, her eyes rising from the hem of her sweater as she spoke again.

"Your...your home?" She inquired. She assumed he lived here. Above this place in a master suite. Perhaps, staying with him, and him knowing exactly what she was running from, what she feared, would be beneficial. Logically, it was a stupid idea. Staying at another person, a man's, house without fully knowing them. Still, perhaps bouncing between two areas would be better then hiding out at one. This would give her a better chance to escape, to run, from the very man she was hiding from.

"If it wouldn't be to much of a inconvenience...may I please stay in your spare bed? I know..it may sound foolish..." She began, commenting as her features began to take on a light pinkish hue to them, a blush, as she continued. "But I do believe I would be safer underneath your watch then being left here and alone." She commented, piercing blue orbs slowly glancing up from underneath the white long lashed that ventured out from the bottom of her lids. Nodding, she agreed to visit the back room, taking private lessons from the other dancers. The blush still lingering along her cheeks. She could hardly believe that she had agreed to such. Still, she needed to pay for her room and board. Food and clothing were a need as well.

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Veral smiled softly, his face hiding his urge to to chuckle. She was truly naive, amazing given what she'd likely been through. She made finding a place sound so easy. And was so ready to trust him. She really had no idea who or what he was. "Well I'll see what I can find, it may take a while to find something decent and affordable nearby." Most of the places were either affordable but trashy or extravagant and overpriced, his own being one of the latter. But like any city, one could find a gem that met their needs if they put the effort into finding it.

"Yes, it's nearby. Clubs really aren't good for living in as you've seen." True he had a room here, but it was only for when business required it. And his home was far more luxurious. "Of course, you can stay there until we find a home for you. Just let me know when you're ready to go, we'll get you situated first."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:27 pm
Her heavenly features began to fall as he mentioned the amount of time it could take to find something decent for her to live in. Having been what she was, and where she ran from, she had no idea that certain things were ever needed from her, like a home and payment for such, as one was always provided for her. Her soft pink lips parted as a low sigh emerged from them. The details of this were truly stressing her out and to the point where she began to feel a slight pain in the back of her head. Tension headache perhaps. Being in the world, and without a master, had left her ignorant of what was all needed. Above all, she needed a place to stay.

That, she had covered, she was to stay with him. Though, there were other things she needed, like clothing and food, she would have to take this one step at a time. Nodding, and moving to stand in a more natural way, instead of the previous ways that appeared as if she were ready to jet out of the room, she lifted her piercing blues orbs towards him and nodded. "I believe I am ready now if you are...a shower sounds lovely at this moment..." She mentioned, her voice a low and heavenly whisper as she explained to him of her readiness to leave the area to bathe.

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:36 pm

"Yes of course. Come this way." He didn't see anything about the need to shower. Her voice dropping to a whisper showed her shyness about the issue. There would be no jokes about sharing a shower. Or serious suggestions. It was a good thing he'd already turned his back to her because for a moment a smirk managed its way onto his face. He forced that down as he opened the door and guided her out of the room. He paused a moment and held up his hand. "Wait a moment. You there, can you give me your hat?" He motioned to a janitor. The man looked up with a look of surprise and after a moment handed his cap to Veral.

Veral turned back to Iris and handed her the baseball cap. "Here, tuck your hair up in this. It's pretty distinctive, so better to keep it hidden." He led her out into the streets of the city, taking her hand to make sure she didn't get lost in the crowd of people filling the streets. This city was always alive and busy with people. Easy to get swept away in the crowd if you weren't use to such things. He led her along, four blocks straight down and then another five down a side street. They stopped in front of a large apartment building and Veral led her up to the door. He finally released her hand and entered a code into a keypad. A buzz sounded out and he pulled open the front door. To the elevator and all the way to the top floor, the elevator opened to a short hallway with a single door. A twist of the key and the door was open. "Well here we are!"

A largely sized room with luxurious couches and a large TV was the first room they walked into. It was luxuriously decorated, full of expensive paintings and a thick carpet coating the floor. An open doorway showed a small kitchen nearby. Both of those looked rarely used. Veral headed to the right. "Over here." He went to a door at the back of the room and opened it. It revealed a small bedroom with a large bed. The only other furniture was a singular bedside table, a dresser and the lamp hanging from the ceiling. Two doors were on the other side of the room. "One of those is a closet, the other a bathroom. Is there anything else you need? Otherwise I'll give you some time to wash up."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:19 pm
Nodding, causing the loose tendrils to move lightly towards the front of her delicate features, the angel took a few steps forth and, just as she was ready to follow him out, he paused. Speaking to another, someone she couldn't see, and asking them for a hat. She took a step back and, in remaining hidden back behind the door, she noticed Damon moving to handle her a hat, a baseball hat. One that she took and, in nodding to him, her lips formed into a soft smile as she leaned forth, gathering her long white tendrils, and collecting them into the midst of the hat before securing it along her head. Gathering any loose tendrils, and tucking them upwards, made sure the hat itself was secure.

"Thank you, Damon.." She spoke, her voice lower now that the door was open. She took in the lack of the bass, assuming the club was closed, or not yet opened, before she stepped out, her hand entwined with his own. Immediately her cheeks lightened a bit, a semi-pinkish hue tracing across them, as she lowered her head and continued to move in the direction he was dragging her.

The natural light welcomed them both as they left the building. Immediately, her piercing blue eyes lowered as her grip along Damon's hand tightened. Not only because she was afraid of being pushed the opposite direction that he was heading but because a part of her was actually terrified to be in such a large crowd. Her body pressed forth, moving closer to his, before her other hand came up and wrapped around the same arm that she was holding onto with her other hand. Timid? Very!

Her chest rose and fell, her anxious behavior spiking, until they broke free of the crowd and neared a building. A few keys pressed, a click, and they found themselves in a building and inside an elevator. It wouldn't take Damon long to usher the angel inside his home. The decorations and expensive add ons caused her lips to press into a light smile. Still, her hand was locked with his until he lead her to the very bedroom where she would be staying at. Lightly, she released her grip and stepped into the bedroom. A large bed, a closet, and a bathroom. It was perfect for her, especially the large bed! She began to spin within the room, a smile along her features as she fell along the bed. Sitting up, and glancing over towards him, she nodded at his question. "Damon...I will gladly pay you back..but is there anyway I could get a new change of clothing? For..when I get out of the shower?" She inquired, bringing her legs up in a cross style.

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:36 pm

When the crowds began to grow on the streets and the push against them, Iris' arm found its way to Veral's and wrapped around it tightly. She really was not used to people. It was hard to imagine her ever getting comfortable enough to dance in front of large crowds. Of course there were other ways for her to pay him back and afford a decent place using her angelic... talents but he couldn't suggest that until she truly trusted him. Perhaps he could come up with another suggestion other than dancing. Or she could be a private dancer... He'd let her live on his dime for now though, but only for so long. Charity wasn't really his style.

It seemed she barely made it to the building, he could almost feel her heart beat going faster through the grip of his arm. When he went to release her hand she continued to hold tightly. Crowds were definitely a problem. Only when he brought her to the private room that would be hers did the grip release. He was almost pleased at how excited she was to see the room. Her trust in him was building more and more with every little step. "Clothes? Ah right I can take care of that." He ran his hand through his hair, chewing on his lip a moment. "Do you know what size you are? I can try to guess if you need me to." He waited for her answer before walking over to his own room on the other side of the apartment. It was much larger and lavishly decorated. He glanced over at the painting on the wall before walking over to his own bathroom and there he took out some unused shampoo and soap. Coming back to the bedroom he handed these to the young girl. "There you go, there are clean towels in the bathroom closet as well. I'll be back with those clothes soon. Does that sound alright?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:27 pm
Iris lightly took a seat at the edge of the bed, sitting back up from her laying down position, as her hands lifted, gently removing the baseball hat and resting it along her lap as she sat straight up. Long and free white tendrils poured out of the hat and, to be honest, it felt amazing. She loathed the feeling of being confined, tied up, or even in shackles. She was a creature that naturally needed to feel free. She wasn't thinking out of slavery, fully, no the world was much to big, to complicated, for her to venture away from what she knew but it didn't mean that she needed to be bound to the headboard and without the slack to move. No, such things were not meant for her kind. Piercing blue orbs glanced upwards, through long white lashes, as a soft smile took over her lips.

"Small, extra small if they have it. My...my pant size is a three..." She admitted. Naturally she would have been smaller but, beneath those baggy grey sweat pants, she was packing a perfectly round rear. one that currently had the word 'tasty' on it. After giving him her size, she watched as he made his way out of the room. Just as he left, she continued to glance around, standing up lightly, the sweat pants lowering along her lithe frame and her smaller hips, as she walked over towards the side table. A light fingertip traced over the light shade and, just as she was getting comfortable in her new surroundings, the bedroom door parted again, causing her to stand, though not as quickly as she had during their first meeting but, this time, more of a grateful sign of respect. He had yet to abuse her, tie her up, or take advantage of her. For that, and that alone, she was more than thankful.

The door parted ways and, as he came back into view, she lowered her eyes to see his hands filled with a bottle of shampoo and soap. Again, her heavenly features lit up as she extended her hands, receiving such, while the thought of extending her wings, and cleaning each feature, brought the relaxing and lowering of her shoulders. "Yes...thank you...though I can never thank you enough for all that you've done...but thank you..." She mentioned. She would wait until he left before she slipped out of the over sized sweats and moved into the bathroom.

The hot steam of the shower, the light arching of her back, and the extending of an impeccable and surprising pair of white wings, aligned with a multitude of white feathers, all released within the privacy of the shower. A surging wave, of pure holy energy, reached out, spreading as if a tsunami, as soon as her wings reached their peak. Stepping underneath the hot water, she began to shower. Washing her head, lathering up her body with the provided soap.A shower that would simply rid her of her past and produce the first step to her future. Even if it was as a dancer. Something that secretly bothered her because she was fearful of strangers.

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:18 pm

"Really, I'm just glad I could help. Now I'll be back soon." He left and shut the door gently behind him. He left the apartment and made sure to lock it behind him as he left. He hummed to himself as he walked down the hallway and as he waited for the elevator to make its way up to the top floor. Still humming to himself he stood in the elevator as it slowly made its descent down. He was almost to the bottom when he felt another wave of holy energy smash against him. He almost staggered from the mere surprise. He couldn't help but growl lightly. If there were any demons in the vicinity they'd know there was an angel in the building now. He scratched his head. He was nervous to leave now... though most demons around the city knew better than to violate his home. Hell-spawn could never be trusted though.

The elevator doors opened with a ding to show the lobby. Seeing the men at the desk, Veral smiled again. The luxuriousness of this place wasn't the only reason Veral chose this location. "Hello gentlemen." He said to them as he leaned against the counter. They looked up and greeted him warmly. "Look I need you to make sure no one goes up to my floor until I return, you can do that for me right?"

The men immediately nodded. "Of course sir. We'll send someone up right away." One of the desk workers replied as the other picked up the phone and called up the building's security. Satisfied Veral left the building and hailed a taxi. "To Senitty street and 43rd." Once Veral arrived there he payed the taxi driver to wait there until he was done. He entered a general clothing store, similar to a GAP but higher end. Inside a worker immediately greeted him. "I need a couple pairs of jeans, size 3 please." As the worker went off to get his request he went over to the shirts and picked out a couple simple camisoles and sweaters to go over them. Next was a light jacket and lastly some necessary lingerie. Of course this earned a raised eyebrow from the cashier as she rung up a pile of woman's clothing for a young man. He ignored her and payed in cash. He hopped back in the cab and headed back to to the apartment building. Stopping by the desk he checked in with the desk workers. "Nothing happened while I was gone I hope?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:54 pm
The security guards did amazing at answering the man's question. "Not a thing, Sir! No one went up to the top floor while you were gone." He mentioned giving the man a nod and a smile. All the while, the angelic being was still in the shower, finishing up. Slender fingertips raked through the numerous feathers, all along each wing as the soap was carefully rinsed through thoroughly. The long white tendrils were matted, due to the wetness within each, from the hot water she was currently bathing in. Time would pass until she was finished. Stepping out, and dragging out two rather large and dark towels, She placed one along the long white tendrils and the other one over her body just as her wings sank back into her flesh.

Forcing the wings back caused her discomfort to return but the lack of a holy wave may give the assumption that her wings were out. Though she never knew about the wave, they would only rush forth once her wings were released or if one of her emotions, mainly fear, rose above a certain level. Quietly, she moved out of the bathroom and towards the very bed she would be sleeping on tonight. The large size meant that her desire to sleep with her wings out would be a possibility. That thought along caused her lips to pull into a light smile as her delicate features turned to relax. Quietly, she waited for the bedroom door to open and for the clothing she would be wearing to arrive.

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 pm
[Our characters are moved to the new thread The Chanette, from now on this thread is only the Demonix complex.]

City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff