Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Monsterrz) Supernatural (X-Beautiful Insanity-X Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:58 am
User Image

User Image
ONCE I ROSE!ABOVE THE NOISE AND CON➠FUSION
JUST TO : get aGLIMPSE BEYONDxxx ⊰ ███ this » ⇡LLUS⇡ON
ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ (☠)ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғʟᴇᴡ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜɪɢʜ xxxx ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ (☠)ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғʟᴇᴡ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜɪɢʜ
ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ (☠)ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғʟᴇᴡ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜɪɢʜ xxxx ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ (☠)ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғʟᴇᴡ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜɪɢʜ
THOUGH ⇡MY´ EYESCOULD ◣SEE◥ I STILL WAS A BLIND MAN ▪▪ ↻
THOUGH MY MIND CO➠ULD TH⇡NK`✦◟i still was : A MAD MAN !!

User Image

Dean turned around when he had heard his trunk opening, but only seeing Sam stand there. Oh, of course. Sam was bringing the hellhounds. Well, Roxanne was the one who wanted him back, so she got him. Now they're stuck with him. That's how Dean sees it. He doesn't see his brother. He sees the shell of Sam, and some hideous creature inside. As soon as his trunk closed, Dean sighed heavily and turned back around in his seat, seeing Bianca beside him. She looked tense, upset, and he felt the same way. Instead of showing any emotional reactions to this situation, however, that was the difference between them. Bianca nearly looked like she was about to explode into tears, but not wanting to deem weak. Dean just looks emotionless. He didn't care about how Roxanne was reacting to all of this, because he saw the way she was looking at him as he was putting the hellhounds in the car. It was like she was observing him, almost looking at him in awe. Big deal, he controlled hellhounds. Not that special. At least, not to Dean. Or so he thinks. Dean immediately started the car when the sound of a door opened, cueing Sam to sit in the backseat with Roxanne. It was odd, not having Sam sit in the passenger seat beside Dean, but right now, whoever was in his car, it wasn't Sam.

Dean started the car and drove off, finding no need to be at the case of where a shredded body lay. Sam wasn't aware that Roxanne was gazing at him with her eyes in awe as he sat there. He was just looking out the front window, as he always did as if he was in the front seat. He understood that he wasn't allowed in the front seat. He did change after all. And if he were to act like he didn't care, that he was truly soulless, then he shouldn't get upset about if he wasn't beside his older brother. So, Sam just sat there, looking at the road before them, and stay silent. That is until Roxanne addressed him a question that was probably screaming in everyone's heads. Sam didn't know how he controlled them. It was just the spur of the moment, and he just mentally wished that it worked. He knew that the hellhounds hesitated before approaching their new masters. But, with a shiteating grin, Sam looked over at Roxanne. "Maybe you just underestimate me," he replied. At her next question, he flashed a glance towards the two beings in the front seat, seeing the tension between them on the topic of hellhounds. But no stopping. Be an a**.

"Well, in case you guys can't get a job done, the dogs will," said Sam with a simple shrug of his shoulders. This caused a scoff to erupt from Dean's mouth and catch Sam's attention. "Well, I mean, you've been out of the hunter job for a year, Dean. I'm a stronger, better hunter now. These sort of things are stuff that you can't just exactly jump back into," remarked Sam, a snap to his tone. Sam flickered his gaze to the wheel, seeing Dean's hand grasp around the wheel. "Hey, you guys wanted me on this ride. Samuel is more than willing to take me back."

Hearing Bianca's comment, Dean looked over at his girlfriend, seeing her pick at her nails that she had done a few nights ago at their place. With a soft sigh, not at her, but at how she was messing up something that she did, Dean reached over and grabbed one of her hands. He linked his fingers around her hand, facing back to the road. As their hands laid beside them, Dean's thumb stroked over her hand, brushing comfort over where the warmth his thumb left. Dean was driving them to his and Bianca's place, where they need to grab a few things. It was weird that they were in the Impala, after the baby was locked away for a year. The way the engine purred, Dean told Bianca it was because she was prepared to go over 100 miles per hours - which Dean have passed a multiple times in his life. If they were going to get back into hunting, then they were going to do it the right way.

Walking inside the house, Dean noted that everything was left the way the left it. "Alright, I only have thing to say about this whole 'hunting' thing," commented Dean, turning around to face all three of his partners when they all followed him into the living room. "Me and Bianca aren't exactly back in the hunting game. We promised we'd be a normal couple with normal lives and normal friends and normal parties. We're screaming normal. So, if we do this, we're not going to be on the road as much as 'black magic' over here," said Dean, gesturing towards Sam.

"Understandable," muttered Sam as he leaned against a doorway with his arms crossed.

Dean shot a glare towards his brother and straightened, a growl showing on his lips. "What?" hissed Dean, tired of Sam's attitude.

"I mean, it's been a year. It's understandable that you've adapted to this.. fantasy," said Sam, his eyes brushing over the ceiling as if supporting his reply.

"I'm so done with your bullshit, Sam, I can't even," bit Dean, walking towards the kitchen to grab himself a small glass of whiskey.

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON ◣ ✖ ◥
THERE*BE*PECE WHEN () y o u xx a r e xx d o n e
Lay your weary HEADto - - restxxxx
DON*T YOU CRY ┊ 【no more
MASQUERADING xxx AS xxx A xxx MAN xxx WITH xxx A xxx REASON
MY CHA ██ RADE IS! THE⋙ ( event of the s e a s o n )
( ↺ ) a n d x i f x i x c l a i m ■■ T↺ BE A WISE MAN!WELL
ɪᴛ x sᴜʀᴇʟʏ x ᴍᴇᴀɴs x ᴛʜᴀᴛ x ɪ x ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ x ᴋɴᴏᴡ

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:05 pm
Monsterrz

User ImageUser Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────────── xx xx And I don’t wanna see what I’ve seen x To undo what has been done. x Turn off all the lights xxxx Let the morning come.
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNow there’s green light in my eyes xAnd my lover on my mind. xAnd I’ll sing from the piano xtear my yellow dress and
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCry xxand xx cry xxand xxcry xxxxOVERxxxxTHE xxxxLOVE xxxxOF xxxx YOU !

xxx x █████████████ ███
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN SEE THE GREEN LIGHT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx IS A RESIDENT OF THE SMALL WORLD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bianca was thankful for Dean's comfort in the car. She really needed to hold herself together better. She just didn't like hellhounds, man. Never had, never will. And what's to like about them anyway? They're....bad. When they were at the house, Bianca didn't even feel self conscious about it. It wasn't like Roxanne hadn't been here a dozen times before, always dashing straight to the extra bedroom upstairs for her. That was a requirement. If the house didn't have an extra room for Roxanne, Bianca did not want it. That was sort of an unspoken thing for her. She wanted availability for her sister in case she needed it. Roxanne never actually needed it but the girl did stop by as often as acceptable. Bianca knew that Roxanne wasn't exactly gunning to be around a semi-happy couple considering that she had lost her other half herself. So Bianca never actually forced Roxanne to be here. This would Bianca and Dean's place, man. Bianca had asked Dean's opinion on literally everything. That was possibly the most fun of the year for Bianca. She really got a kick out of doing this place up. With all it's neutral colors and what not. She made Roxanne do a painting for her that hung on the wall like displaying your child's shitty artwork on the fridge. The girl ended up having a thing for decorating, considering that it was a nice thing to devote herself to rather than moping around. She just liked the house so much because it was something that she and Dean did together. It was Bianca and Dean's first official place together, it was supposed to be a special thing, it certainly was for her.

And she would not have Sam talking s**t while being in her sanctuary. " Please stop being such a b***h" she said, not even looking at Sam. " God, you're the one who didn't want anyone offering up their lives to get you out of the pit. Stop being pissy because there's actual proof that no one actually tried to get you out of hell. It's not a fantasy, it's been a reality for a while now. I'm not going to put up with your s**t, not here. The door's right there. I'm not Roxanne, I'm not going to put aside your s**t because I love you." Bianca sighed. She didn't exactly mean that no one tried to get him out of hell. Sure, they didn't, but that didn't mean that they hadn't wanted to. Bianca was sure that they all wanted that more than anything, it was weird without Sam around. But now wasn't the time to admit that to him. He wasn't going to be nice and neither was she. " You're just not you. I think I could have been able to deal with the whole bottomless black pit eyes of yours that you have going on but I can't deal with this attitude. I can't. It's pushing my past my wits end, Sam. You're not being tough or even soulless, you're being a child. And I should know that. It's like you're throwing the biggest and most subtle temper tantrum in the world just because, what? Why are you acting like this? Because I ticked you off a little by mentioning that Roxanne had a dude? Cuz that's all where this started. You wanted her to have a normal life too! We've all got normal lives, be grateful rather than a pain in the a**" Bianca eyed Sam, actually sizing up to him. " Make it easier on all of us, would ya? You're not making it easy for us to throw a welcome parade in your honor. Roxanne, you're a freaking saint for being so tolerant" Bianca flipped her hair. She actually flipped her hair and walked away to the kitchen. She wasn't particularly going after Dean, she just wanted fruit juice. " I need a nap." she grumbled, going through the fridge until she found a juice pouch. She didn't care that she was a grown woman and that drinking from a juice pouch could be seen as childish, juice pouches reduced dishes and, sometimes, Bianca just didn't want to deal with dishes. Bianca just needed a break from Sam and his hellhounds and his attitude.

Roxanne hadn't said a word. In fact, she had actually disappeared upstairs for a few moments while Bianca raged at Sam. See, she wasn't going to defend Sam against Bianca since she found Sam to be a little too insulting. C'mon, man. He was the one who wanted this for them. They were just doing what he had asked. Roxanne had already tried enough for the night. The girl slowly walked down the steps with a hair tie hanging from her mouth and in an overly sized sweatshirt as she was engrossed in typing whatever she was typing on her phone. Actually, she was texting. A year with texting Bianca on a regular basis and both girls were practically pros at it. If there was a text Olympics, the girls could surely apply. If they were going to get back into a somewhat form of hunting, Roxanne was trying to make sure that she had all of her s**t together. Preferably with her friend. She'd have to return back to her apartment, she wasn't going to just jump on the road all willy nilly. She had a life, she had commitments. She'd make it clear to Sam that she'd do whatever with him as long as he'd cooperate but, for now, Roxanne had to make sure that everything was fine. It wasn't like she was trying to rub her life or Jaime in his face but she'd be gone for a couple days at the least and she didn't want him to be worried about her suddenly disappearing one night without a word. Sure, she had last been seen with her family but a lot if crazy stuff could happen. Well... Crazy stuff to normal people. The girl heard her sister mention something about her being a saint and all Roxanne did was scoff, not taking her eyes away from her phone. " Far from it." she retorted.

It always ended up being just Roxanne and Sam, didn't it? "You make it kind of hard for me to make them see that there's a possibility that you're actually you and not just you on the outside and some....thing on the inside" Roxanne slid her phone into the front pocket of her jeans, finally looking at Sam. " I'm the only one trying for you, Sam. You're not helping by pushing people away with your bravado" Roxanne shrugged. " I'll help you as far as you need help with the hunting as long as you can cooperate. I don't intend on getting any more blood on my hands. I've done enough as of tonight as it is" Roxanne didn't even want to kill the Djinn in the first place! She just ended up doing it out of circumstance. " Do you see me? I'm the only one who's...actually trying with effort. But i'm starting to get tired, Sam. So, please, if just for a couple minutes you can refrain from being an a** to everyone, I would really appreciate that" Roxanne let out a small smile that was obviously forced. She didn't want to smile but she did not want to seem like she was being too hostile about this. Roxanne seemed to be making her way for the living room to plop down on their couch like she usually did until she thought of something to occupy herself but the blonde stopped again, raising a finger into the air and turning to look at Sam. " And in regards to your everything when it comes to your brother and hunting? Shove off. Stop with the whole 'better hunter' thing. You're a demon, Sam. That's the only thing that makes you remotely different. You only assume that you're 'stronger and better' now because you've got whatever going on with you. If you were human like him, you'd be in the same place. So get your head out of your a** for that one cuz you know the amount of demons we've already killed. You'd be no different. You'd just be a face that we're more familiar with". Roxanne could take Dean's cockiness because it wasn't too hard to knock him down a peg or two but Sam was just acting like this because he was something that.... Roxanne didn't have the right to call him what would have been the appropriate word for the moment. " Welcome to the nest" she remarked, doing an unenthusiastic curtsy. "I'm not trying to hurt you by being rude but I'm not going to be your little lapdog, either. I've done enough chasing for one night."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────────── xx xx Sweet Sixteen and we had arrived x Walking down the streets as they whistlex "hi, hi!"xxxx Stealing police cars with xthe senior guysx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTeachers said that xwe'd never make it out alive.xThere she was, my new best friendxHigh heels in her handsxSwaying in the wind xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThen she starts to cry xMascara running down her little xBambi eyesx"Lana how I hate those guys" xThis is what makes us girls x
xxxxxxWe all look for heaven and we put love firstxxxxSomething that we'd die for xIt's our curse.

████████████████
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx DON'T CRY ABOUT IT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx IS A RESIDENTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx DON'T CRY ABOUT IT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx IS A RESIDENT OF THE SMALL WORLD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image  

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:48 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sam watched as everyone spazzed on him. Good. Hate him. Then soon, he'll be out of their lives again, just like they want. It's easier to let them hate him than struggle to accept the fact that he's now a demon. He killed in the past year that he's been gone. And, he'll probably kill again. His goal: keep up this nonsense charade up until they accept the fact that he's too hard to keep around and start to push him away. Or just wait for the perfect excuse and time to escape. Sam just ignored Bianca's rant halfway, tuning her out. It was at that brief moment when Sam was going to flip the humanity back off, but he knew how hard it was to switch it back on again. The constant nights of alcohol glasses clicking against Ruby's matching beer, the sound of her voice and her words telling him to talk about his fiancé, and how to snap out of his humanity. That method worked a few times, but the first time, Samuel flipped it back on so brutally, Sam was surprised that he didn't kill him..

Oh, yeah. Ruby was holding him back.

Sam was out in the middle of the woods and the only light that was providing sight was the headlights that were beaming on him now. His humanity was still switched off and he didn't give a damn about anything, anyone. It was easier, it was better. But then he saw Roxanne. He saw her. He couldn't believe it. He reached out and there she was, body and everything. She was right before him. However, Sam's expression darkened and he dropped his hand away from her. "What are you doing here?" he asked, his gaze also falling towards the wet grass that they were standing upon.

"I'm here to take you home, Sam." Sam swallowed harshly before looking up towards his fiancé, seeing her bright crystal like eyes just looking hopelessly at him. "Come home, Sam." A hand was extended towards him, hers, and was edging him on to just grab it and follow her. But his humanity was locked away. And Sam just let his eyes linger against the ground once again.

"No," he stated bluntly, his jaw clenching and unclenching. He shifted his feet to where he was facing her rather sideways, and let his hazel eyes rest on her complexion. But just at that moment, a hand grabbed the side of Roxanne's head and an arm hooked around her arm. Sam jerked forward to save her, seeing the fear in her eyes as she tried to struggle to stand, but then Sam caught sight of his grandfather, Samuel. "What the hell are doing?!"

"Turn your humanity switch back on, Sam, or I will snap her neck like a twig," threatened Samuel, watching Sam as he just scoffed.

"You wouldn't kill her. You don't kill in cold blood," stated Sam, a smirk appear on his lips. But after Samuel nodded his head almost as if in agreement, a loud crack was heard. Samuel only had to jerk his hands in a direction and feel the snap of Roxanne's neck. Sam gasped horribly and collapsed to the ground right next to Roxanne's body. "What the f.uck! WHAT THE HELL, SAMUEL!" shouted Sam at his grandfather, holding Roxanne in his arms.

"Sam. Look again," said Samuel softly, nodding his head towards the body that Sam had gathered in his arms. There, he saw some stranger. A random woman. Brunette, blue eyes, so young, and now dead like Roxanne was a moment ago. "Ruby put a spell on the woman and made her look like your gal. But, Sam, you feel that?" Samuel asked, squatting down so that he was height and height with Sam. "You feel that huge rock that lifted away from your chest? That's called relief. That's called happiness. That's an emotion. Your humanity is back on." Sam gasped out, not sure how to respond. He continued to sit on the ground, feeling guilty. But sure as hell happy. Roxanne was still alive. She was still safe. She was still breathing.

Sam lowered his gaze to the floorboards of the house he stood in, his hands shoved inside his pockets. "Guys," said Sam, his eyes flickering back up to the people who had just screamed at him. "Did you know that there were more than just a one." He was talking about the Dijinn they killed. He was going to say something about it, it seemed like the bad time. People pissed off at him. "And I'm pretty sure that they followed us," commented Sam, arching a brow at everyone. Lifting himself away from the doorframe, he moved towards the window in the kitchen, lifting it up. Dean wondered what the hell Sam was doing, but then saw something in the distant. A truck. And in the driver's seat was one of his cousins. She winked over at Dean, just more of a tease rather a sexual way since they were family, and watched as Sam crawled through the opening. Dean knew that they were going to be taking Sam back so that they can kill the damn thing. Dean felt a snarl on his lips and he moved over to the door and whipped it wide open. Sam was walking down the sidewalk that was on his yard, but paused and turned when he heard the door yank open.

"The hell do you think you're doin', Sam? You're leavin'? After we went through s**t to get you back?" asked Dean, glaring at the demon.

Sam just offered a wide smile, his teeth beaming. "C'mon, Dean. M'not stupid. We're just going to get the damn thing and I'll set my sorry a** right back in your hands. Calm down, man." Sam turned to leave once more, but Dean stepped down the steps and shoved a finger towards Sam.

"No!" barked Dean, watching as Sam's back disappeared and his brother's hazel's eyes were on him once again. "No. I am sick and tired of this no humanity thing. I have been thrown, insulted, and damn near killed tryin' to get you to stay. You are going to stay here and you are going to put up with us because you are f.ucking family. So march your a** back inside the damn house and sit down!" Sam huffed out a breath and stole a glance towards the Campbells. With a simple nod, Sam moved back to walk back inside the house. Once he passed the door, Dean sighed and moved to turn but paused. His neighbor, the Maynards, were outside. Well, just the father. He looked at Dean, wide eyes, almost surprised. Horried. It's not like Dean and Sam had said anything that could make them be sent to an asylum. Half of their stuff could be used as metaphor. Dean let out a nervous chuckle and waved towards him. "Hey, Bill! Still on for the poker night on Friday? Yeah? Yeah," said Dean, wincing almost as he moved back inside the house.

DON*T YOU CRY ┊ 【no more

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:06 pm
Monsterrz

User ImageUser Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────────── xx xx And I don’t wanna see what I’ve seen x To undo what has been done. x Turn off all the lights xxxx Let the morning come.
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNow there’s green light in my eyes xAnd my lover on my mind. xAnd I’ll sing from the piano xtear my yellow dress and
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCry xxand xx cry xxand xxcry xxxxOVERxxxxTHE xxxxLOVE xxxxOF xxxx YOU !

xxx x █████████████ ███
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN SEE THE GREEN LIGHT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES

Neither girl bothered to follow the boys. If Sam wanted to get, let him go. If Dean wanted to waste his breath, let him do so. Only this time, Sam actually seemed to be able to do something that he had been told. No matter to the girls, anyway. By this time, Bianca's need for a nap has subsided and but she and her sister were behind the TV. The two were wrapped up in a blanket and had some movie on, both of them having extremely intense faces. You could tell that they either managed to flip the channel at a time where the movie was deep into it's plot so they were currently trying to catch up or that they had found a movie that they collectively enjoyed. They should have tried to be more concerned, actually show some sort of interest in Sam's news of there being more the one Djinn but it honestly didn't mean anything to them at this point. Wait, no, that's not the right thing to say. It did mean something to them, there just wasn't anything that they could do about it. The two had already made it clear that the day was enough for them. Hell, Bianca barely did anything but she had grown so bored of...this. The whole 'Sam, please stay' thing. Roxanne just didn't have the energy for this. She's being dealing with this whole demon thing since the previous night. If Sam won't listen to her then he better listen to Dean cuz that's who she's putting her faith in right now. The girls had heard Dean outside and casually huddles closer together. It wasn't even like Dean has this sort of power over the girls or anything. It was just that, when it came down to it, Dean was the oldest in the room and the girls had to respect that, regardless of their mood. They've just come to grips with that and stayed with it. So, anyway, there the two were, all huddled close together when the boys came back in from their little episode outside.

"I don't like you playing poker" Bianca called out, louder than she actually needed to. She always ended up doing that from time to time when they were home. Big house, small woman. That's the same reason why Roxanne had an apartment rather than staying in her old house. Houses were lonely, man. " You know I don't like poker" Bianca like gambling, it was fun, yeah, but she didn't like poker. Particularly because whenever she tried to get better at it with her sister, Roxanne always won. She always found some way to win and Bianca never knew how. She suspected Roxanne using her powers but, over the past year, it had gotten to the point where Roxanne seemed like she'd shoot you for asking her if she used her powers. She was really defensive about it but Bianca couldn't blame her, Roxanne had promised that she would try to do to Sam what she had done to Dean. It was a much easier task with Dean, anyway. Bianca's primary concern was Dean playing poker instead of it being that a neighbor heard Dean yelling. Dean probably just gave them something to talk about. " I swear, if Bill's wife asks me what the yelling was about I'm going to really tell her about herself" The brunette had a thing about people asking about things that didn't actually concern them, which happened a lot with women. It wasn't even like women were being nosy, Bianca just didn't feel comfortable about talking about stuff. She had made that mistake when they had asked her how she and Dean met. Bianca was extremely self-conscious of the glances that she got at her too-honest bar story about her and Dean first meeting. Of course, she couldn't blame anyone. What type of girl purposely leaves her job just to have a couple shots with a guy? Bianca had simply become really cross about women asking her stuff. She was always better with men, anyway. Bianca felt her sister's body shuffle slightly next to her, bringing her full attention back to the TV. The movie on it’s own was an extremely emotional movie for the girls. The climax hadn’t even happened yet and Roxanne looked prepared to flip a table at the cruelty displayed in the film. " Hold yourself together, soldier. We’re not even half way through, yet" Bianca stated. It’s not like the sisters didn’t know that the lead girl was going to die in the end. But that didn’t make it any less sad. After a sigh, the Bianca called out. “Sam. Dean. Come watch this movie with us. We can resume the bitter family hatred mixed with love and pain in the morning."

Roxanne ignored Bianca’s command to hold herself together. No, she would not. The girls dies from cancer in the end! Roxanne reread this book a couple months ago and it always upset her. She had a real soft spot for stories and movies like this one. “ No, let me feel pain” she argued. Roxanne actually enjoyed the pain she felt from movies. It was a more materialistic pain that she knew would go away in a few hours, maybe even minutes. It was a better pain than the one she had been going through than a year- even better than the pain she was currently going through. It wasn't so much as pain more like...she didn't know what to do with herself. She didn't know how to feel about all of this so she was just trying to be supportive with Sam. She wanted to just be able to talk to him and to just feel like he was still her Sam. He was her Sam but at the same time, he wasn't. " Dean, we need your testosterone to compensate for all this estrogen in one room!" The entire year literally consisted of comments like that. There was just something about Dean that made the girls act different. If they felt like crying at a movie, they wanted Dean to be there. Not for them to cry on his shoulders but for them not to cry at all. They'd never be able to explain that to anyone without seeming insane. Roxanne yawned, rubbing her right away with her fist. She was usually up this late, anyway but the day was....draining. Roxanne was taking a breather. She'd try again with Sam later but, for now, she was just going to try to resume the normal life she would have had if she had come to visit Dean and Bianca.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────────── xx xx Sweet Sixteen and we had arrived x Walking down the streets as they whistlex "hi, hi!"xxxx Stealing police cars with xthe senior guysx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTeachers said that xwe'd never make it out alive.xThere she was, my new best friendxHigh heels in her handsxSwaying in the wind xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThen she starts to cry xMascara running down her little xBambi eyesx"Lana how I hate those guys" xThis is what makes us girls x
xxxxxxWe all look for heaven and we put love firstxxxxSomething that we'd die for xIt's our curse.

████████████████
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx DON'T CRY ABOUT IT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx IS A RESIDENTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx DON'T CRY ABOUT IT

User Image  

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sam arched a brow at the girls when he found them sitting down on the couch. Of course they were. Not that he was surprised. But then again, it could be a way to deny the situation. But did they not hear Sam say that there was more than just one Dijinn? Even Dean squinted his eyes at the two of them as they settled down on a couch and started to talk about watching the movie. His lips parted slightly, wanting to question what the heck they were doing. But, before he could utter out a sound when they told Dean that they needed him, Sam patted Dean on his chest and said, "I completely understand if you want to watch a movie instead of doing this." But it was the way that Sam said it that pissed Dean the hell off. Like he was a baby.

His lips nearly curving in a snarl, Dean said, "I'm doin' this. Let's go. I'm ready. I'll kill anything." But just as Dean said this, Sam let out a snort of laughter before brushing past his brother and towards the garage. He knew very well where Dean hides his duffle bag of weapons. In his Impala. And his Impala was locked away in the garage. It reminded Dean too much of hunting and of Sam, so he did his work in a white truck. When Sam flicked on the lights for the garage, he felt a small smile creep on his face. It was a warm one, not one his snide smirks. But as Dean passed him, Sam hid the happiness he was feeling with a frown. He didn't want Dean to know that he turned on his humanity. Dean knew exactly what Sam was heading for so he decided to do it himself. He wanted to do it himself. Gripping the sheet that shy his Impala away from the world, Dean let out a deep breath and then pulled. Unveiling the 1969 chevorlette, Dean felt a sense of proudness. To finally reveal his baby after a long year.

"So why don't you just kill me and live back to your normal life?" Dean heard behind him, which smacked that grin right off of his face and spin around to look at the demon in the room. Sam was looking at a picture of Dean and Bianca smiling. They looked like they were at a barbecue. Nonetheless, they looked happy, couply, and normal. They looked safe and like they didn't have a care in the world. It looked as if Dean came up behind her and told her to smile so she had to react quickly. The picture turned out really good in the end. But, in a way, Sam could tell the story behind it. Guess that's how much he knew about his brother. Dean shifted on his feet when Sam looked back to him, and Dean tore his eyes away from his brother to the picture he was looking at.

"Because, believe it or not, man, I don't think Bianca was happy. I mean, she got to be normal for a year, to fall asleep in a bed rather than a motel. To hold a knife to cook, not to kill. But, in a way, I think I sort of ruined her dream of being normal. I drank half of the time, I was moody/depressive, I was barely active in most things. I don't think that's what she wanted," admitted Dean, looking down at his hands that were fiddling with one another.

"It's not your fault, Dean," said Sam, which gained Dean's hazel eyes to look at his own. There was silence in his eyes and for a glimpse second, Sam knew that Dean must be contemplating if Sam was soulless or not, personality wise. So, quickly, Sam added, "It's mine for leaving you with her." And that wiped the curiosity right off of Dean's face. He immediately glared at Sam before turning away to the trunk. "Hey, girls, you might want to come down to see this!" shouted Sam, looking at something behind Dean. Dean didn't even have to turn around to know what Sam was looking at.

"Dijinn?" he asked flatly, like he was so done. With a nodded reply from Sam, Dean groaned and rolled his eyes. "Great," he mumbled before turning around, being grabbed at by the neck. "Umf!" he grunted, grasping his hands around the wrist that was grasping his own wind pipes. What is up with him and getting strangled? Seriously. This was getting ridiculous. Roxanne had the knife last. Did she still have it? He didn't know.. Sam looked around desperately for anything that could be effective towards the Djinn that was grabbing his brother. There was at least another one somewhere, but not here right now. Immediately grabbing a tire rim, Sam sped over to the thing and rammed the item against the back of the head of the creature. Knocked out before he even hit the floor.

DON*T YOU CRY ┊ 【no more

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:46 am
Monsterrz

User ImageUser Image

xxx x █████████████ ███
x

Nothing. Not a single reaction from the girls. Maybe it was a bit immature for the girls to be blocking the boys out and they'd be the first to admit that maybe, just maybe, they were being a bit ******** up right now but they didn't want to deal with this. Truly it was Bianca who didn't want to deal with this, at least not at the moment. Roxanne only didn't want to deal with Sam right now. She could deal with the hunting situation in general but she couldn't put up with Sam's attitude. Roxanne's skin wasn't so thick, she had already cracked in the bar when Ruby had come up to them, now she was trying to keep her calm with Sam rather than snapping on him also. Once the boys were in the garage, the girls abandoned their spots on the couch and went into the kitchen. It wasn't like they were hungry or anything, although Bianca had begun to mechanically eat from a bag of chips. Roxanne was unsure if Bianca even realized what she was doing. They girls just sat on the counter tops and passed the bag of chips between them, talking about what they were going to do. It hurt the two to hear the other's opinions on the situation. They both sounded pretty hopeless in this situation. Hopeless wasn't even the best word to describe the situation, they were more or less fighting their hardest not to give up just so the other wouldn't feel bad. Deep down, the two of them weren't fine with going hunting but they'd do it if they had to. Life was more dangerous when it came to hunting but Sam couldn't exactly stay around and be normal with them and no one wanted to let Sam out of their sights. Even Bianca could say that hunting was more exciting than having a normal life but she didn't want to give up this life that she had over the year. It wasn't exactly how she had imagined it would be but it was enough for her. Roxanne, on the other hand, would only be willing to go hunting to make sure that no one got hurt. She was a healer and she'd resume that position right away. It wasn't that big of a deal to her. She was quite sure that she wouldn't be returning to her town anyway. Both girls huffed simultaneously, hearing Sam call for them. Even if they didn't want to deal with him, the girls sprang up quickly.

Bianca ran straight to the garage but Roxanne had gone upstairs quickly before making her way to the garage, standing their with her sister and beholding the creature on the floor. Bianca's eyes went widely for a moment before they narrowed. "It's not dead?" She asked. She didn't even dare to get close to it, when she looked at her sister she realized that Roxanne had gone to get a knife. Not a knife to kill a djinn but the demon knife. "You're serious about that?" Bianca had to ask. The brunette just ran to the boys, Roxanne made sure that she got what she needed in case Sam crossed the line. "Deadly" muttered Roxanne. She gave the knife to her little sister before backing away, leaving the three in the garage with the fallen creature. "Are any your stuff actually silver?!" Roxanne called out, you could hear her rummaging through drawers. "Bottom drawer to your left in the kitchen! But you need Lamb's blood!" Roxanne didn't respond, she just came back with a knife that was dripping blood straight into her hand. It kind of looked like Roxanne had cut herself. "Move, move, move" Roxanne kept repeating as she moved past her sister and went straight to the Djinn, straddling it before shoving the knife straight into it's chest. She did it repeatedly, actually, as if stabbing it more times would insure its death. This was her little sister and brother-in-law's house, Roxanne didn't feel the least bit comfortable with the idea that this thing managed to get into their house. After getting off the djinn, Roxy looked at the blood in her hand and cringed, sniffing it slightly. "The age of the blood doesn't matter, right? Cuz this is a bit old." Bianca eyed Roxanne for a moment, contemplating whether or not to even ask where did the blood come from. What the hell, how much damage could a question do? "Where's you get the blood from?" She dared ask. She wasn't even judging, she was just generally curious. " You guys have got stuff all around the house that could be used for hunting, I just happened to have lamb's blood in my room. Is it really something surprising at this point? Let's just be grateful for the fact that I sleep near that stuff seeing as though I'm the one who left the original knife in the alley" Roxanne honestly didn't think that they'd need the knife again. It was only just now that Sam had mentioned there being more than one djinn.

"How did it even get down here?" Bianca asked. She was still gripping the demon knife as if she felt like she may need to use it. Honestly, it just have her something to do with her hands. Even if she needed to use the knife, she didn't have the heart to hurt Sam. No matter how big of a pain in the a** he was being, Bianca wouldn't be able to ram a knife into the guy. "We can't stay here" she concluded. She wasn't looking at anyone, just staring at the Djinn. This wasn't just a reason to edge Bianca to want to leave, this is more than that. This was about the fact that there were normal people with small children in this neighborhood, children who frequented the same house that had a creature that requires silver and lamb's blood to kill. She could put herself in danger but she could not fathom the idea of luring things that could harm the children that she had grown so find of. "There's kids in this neighborhood and I'd be damned if any of them get hurt because of us." She was prepared for anyone to argue with her. Anyone who tried to argue against her clearly wasn't thinking straight. There could be no point more validated than Bianca's. This wasn't even a selfish decision, she was thinking about the little kids in the neighborhood that could get hurt because of this. That Djinn was either coming after Sam, Dean, or even Roxanne since she was the one who was playing off as a slut not too long ago. Bianca just didn't like the idea of things being able to get into her house. Especially things that couldn't be killed by conventional means of protection like guns. This just wasn't something that she could pretend to ignore by watching the TV or reading a book. What if the Djinn had ******** up and gotten into someone else's house? Then what?

Roxanne had absolutely no argument with her sister. Bianca had a point. There's reasons why none of them could settle down while hunting and this sure as hell was one of them. They spent time at Bobby's but it was never for long and, even if it was, Bobby was more than capable if handling himself if the need arises. "She's got a point" said Roxanne, pointing her bloody thumb at her sister. Roxanne noticed how her sister seemed to cringe at the sight of the blood on Roxanne's hand but Roxanne ignored her sister's blatant disgust. Roxanne was once a girl who hated the sight if blood, even the smell of it, now she was able to get blood all over her without making a fuss about it. It wasn't like Roxanne was touching Bianca with the bloody hand, sheesh. "We can't stay here, at least not for now." Roxanne passed a hand through her hair - the bloodless hand - as she stared over at the djinn. "I don't feel comfortable knowing that that thing was able to get into your house....." The blonde's blue eyes travelled between the two brothers before she asked a question that typically would have been asked in the first place. " Are you guys okay?" There were always casualties and tonight hasn't been the best night for Dean in regards to these djinn. Roxanne suddenly made a complete obi-wan gesture towards Sam. " I take that back for you. I just caught on to what being a demon means. I've been asking you if you were okay for the entire night and I just now realized that you cannot die." The blonde shook her head, feeling quite ashamed of herself. She had known that he was kind of immortal but it literally just clicked into her head. Yeah, this could take some amount of getting used to.

████████████████
x

User Image  

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:24 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

It hurt. Watching them hurt.

Weeks had it been since the announcement of Sam's returning from Hell. Every day, the track of finding Sam's soul grew cold, and Dean grew helpless. Though it has been days and weeks, Dean knew that he was trying every attempt he could find in the book. There were rumors, there were lies, there were demons, there were spells, and there were hopes. Hopes was running on a thin line as well by the second of every minute that passes and every time Sam lets out a careless scoff. Dean has no choice but to accept the terms of Sam's snobby attitude. Not only Dean, but the girls as well. Roxanne was the one that Dean had believed to feel torturous with the whole demon ordeal. Sam was to be wed to Roxanne and every time Sam rolls his eyes, the more that Dean could just wedge that ring right off of Roxanne's finger. All of Dean's methods of ignoring Sam was growing old and been wearing old.

Sam had spent his nights at a bar, or at least drinking distances away from them. One night, Dean had watched Sam sit on the hood of the Impala, drink the whiskey bottle, and gaze up at the stars like he and Dean used to do. That's what motivation Dean had for Sam, to believe that maybe Sam was full of s**t and was trying to push them away. Yelling was pointless now, so Dean folded onto just what the girls wanted. Sitting on the couch, or bed, and watch TV. A few nights, he and Bianca would lay out on the furniture with Dean's head on Bianca's lap. Needless to say, feeling Bianca's fingers comb through his hair was worthwhile. It felt nice every time her nails raked through his short dark blonde locks. While he and the girls would hang about inside, Sam would stay outside and away from them. Sam always try to find a way to get away such as if they needed more information and he could go to the library or 'butter people up' as he put it. Sam would offer to get the food, or at least himself, some. Dean could tell on a few occasion that Sam was faking the attitude, for his lines were similar to what Dean used when he was a teenager.

Sam's view on the past few weeks were different. He felt challenged keeping up the false identity of his demon self. Dean offered to stop by Bobby's a few times for a case they were on, but Sam refused. "Don't feel like having a salt shell inside my cranium," Sam would say and dismiss the topic with a different one. Right now, Sam was at a bar, downing his first glass of whiskey. The bartender only poured him a gulp so when Sam finished, he tapped his cup on the counter and waited for the bartender to tend to other people's needs of alcohol. Down a few seats away from him was a woman brushing her breasts against a guy, trying to get his attention, but keeping her eyes on Sam at times. The demon noticed, but didn't seem to get a reaction from it. The girl was a slut, a whore, and Sam was taken. Well, semi-taken. From his recent behavior, it wouldn't be surprising if Roxanne wanted to call it quits, but Sam's presence would grow more and more absence. As if it didn't seem like he wasn't there enough. There were times when Sam cracked his attitude, just relishing his anger out on whatever was nearby.

The recent fit that Sam threw was in an alley. After receiving a glass bottle of beer, Sam leaned against a red brick wall. So in a minute or so, he had whipped his arm from back to front and watch the glass shatter against the hard wall. The glass crumbled to the ground, though some pieces stick to the wall, and Sam was left with no drink, no soul, and no relations. Because he's a demon, and everyday, Sam hated it. He loathed himself ever since he realized that he was something that he hunted. Once, before he came to Roxanne, Sam ran into an old friend of his dad's. He was a good man, retired hunter though Sam didn't think that was possible, and was managing a shop. When Sam had seen him, in needs of a weapon, Sam was shot in the stomach. Followed was a statement that only said, "If your father saw you..." and then a disappointed head shake. Luckily, there was a demon trap or else Sam would've killed the man due to lashing out on anger.

Now, the brothers and the girls were working a case. It was Dean's method of trying to gain his brother back; do something that they were both good at and bonded over. The case had to deal with witches, and Dean always looks towards Roxanne's opinion whenever there was a clue that was related to spells. Witches were something that Dean hated, so he normally let Roxanne and Sam do most of the work while Dean kept Bianca all to himself. Sadly, since Sam was out drinking, Dean was helping Roxanne on the case.

"So, what did the evil bitches do again?" asked Dean, wanting to start from the beginning. "What brought us here?" Sam. But Sam had a valid reason, but since Dean was sleeping in the passenger seat of the Impala at the time, he was nearly half listening. Dean looked over at Roxanne, arching a brow for her response. It was rare, for the two of them to work together, but it was new and it was improving their relationship. Dean can remember from the last time Roxanne slapped him clear across the face. Sometimes, Dean wishes that she still had that fire so she can use that her advantage.

ooc; in case that was ONE BIG CONFUSING HAIR BALL OF A POST : Sam - at the bar, drinking. Dean - in the hotel room with Roxanne and Bianca, working on the witch case.

DON*T YOU CRY ┊ 【no more

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:14 pm
Monsterrz

User ImageUser Image

xxx x █████████████ ███
x

Roxanne hated dealing with witches just because she could be used in these situations. She was able to tolerate doing cases with Sam, letting him do most of the work since, according to him, they're all rusty since they weren't in action for an entire year. But working with Dean was different, at least she didn't have to talk to Sam. Working with Dean required proper communication. But this wasn't the type of case that she wanted to communicate on. If she wasn't afraid of seeming weird, she'd offer to handle this entire thing on her own. She didn't like dealing with witches when it came to Dean. She knew that he didn't like them and being in this situation made her uncomfortable. It was like he had a double standard for her. Even if she tried to pull the 'I'm a witch,too', there was something about her that just made her more tolerable. Maybe it was because she didn't use her powers? Even so, that didn't make her any less of a witch. She was actually more of a witch than the ones that they were dealing with at the moment. She was born this way, she was more entitled to it. But this gave Roxanne all the more reason to try to seem more comfortable with this case. She's been better with the previous ones but this one was just...different for her. Bianca wasn't with them. No, Bianca wanted to give them space to work so Roxanne sent her out to make a purchase that Roxanne's been wanting to make but hasn't really gotten the time to do so. The blonde had just gotten off the phone with her sister after having an argument where Roxanne had to constantly remind Bianca that 'she didn't care if Bianca thought she'd look good in teal, she had asked for red'. So the younger girl should be back soon from her errand. Roxanne just wanted Dean and Bianca to keep spending time together. Hunting is what made them so distant from each other, she didn't want that to happen again.

Roxanne let out a heavy sigh and passed a hand through her hair in frustration, this was a bit of a warning to Dean. " Okay, we need to get this straight right now" she said, turning to Dean. " I know that you don't like them but you've got to cut me some slack here. Anything you say about them, I'm taking it as an insult to myself and I don't want you to pull any of that 'you're different' crap because I'm just the same, my actions are what are different." Roxanne removed her hand from her hair and looked at Dean. " And just because you're considering what they're doing to be evil, that doesn't make them evil. Just like monsters thinking you're evil because you kill them off when, in reality, you're actions are justified but only in our opinion" Roxanne wasn't defensive, she was just reminding him once more that she was a witch too. " Now that that's out of the way" she started, a little smile coming on to her face. " We're here because people have been going missing. A lot, actually, even in the past week. The problem is that there's no specific pattern. No common gender, physical appearance. Age group. Nothing. It's like they're just plucking people straight off the street" Roxanne rubbed the back of her neck, you could tell that she was thinking about this really hard. "This could be for either recruitment or rituals but usually rituals have specific guidelines to follow like the common 'blood of a virgin' gist. And witches don't exactly do recruitment on normal circumstances...That's what has me stumped here" Roxanne looked at Dean. She had the information that he needed, he just needed to ask the questions.

At this time, Bianca came through the door with a bag in her hand. Her curls were in a bit of a flurry so it was either pretty windy outside or Bianca was really walking fast. Actually, Bianca's normal walking speed was pretty fast. She wasn't a driving kind of girl. She could drive, she just didn't trust other drivers. She didn't talk, she just waltzed right in and observed the room, how Roxanne even had a map of the town on the wall with pins where people were kidnapped. " Dude, that's hardcore" Bianca commented, pointing at the map. The girl kicked off her boots and smiled at her boyfriend and sister. She knew that Roxanne was sort of going out of her way to make sure that Bianca had a minimum amount of participation in some of these things but Bianca couldn't help it if she noticed stuff. At this point, she didn't even ask if anyone needed help, she knew that she'd get shut down. She didn't dwell on the treatment, she only got involved when it just couldn't be helped. Bianca went over to Dean and gave him a kiss on the cheek before tossing the bag at Roxanne. " Why do you even want that?" Bianca asked as her sister dove straight into the bag and took out a red dress, holding it out in front of her. The Roxanne Bianca knew didn't like dresses, she was a strictly jeans girl. Maybe a skirt on occasion. A scenario with Roxanne willingly buying a dress without anyone telling her that she needed to or without any occasion to wear a dress was rare. But at least the dress was Bianca-approved. She just didn't like how the rib area was missing. " I like it but you better save that for a really good night" Bianca could never judge any of Roxanne's recent wardrobe since Bianca dressed like that at some point. Hell, she'd probably still dress like that if it weren't for other guys staring at her and Dean's tendency of getting jealous.

Bianca sat down on the bed that Roxanne slept in alone and asked. " So...anything on the case? Are you feeling your kind lurking around?" It was hard to tell if Bianca was just teasing with the whole 'your kind' thing or if she was really bitter about it. Sam's presence really ticked Bianca off. She was a lot happier when he decided to go off on his own for a bit. As long as she didn't have to watch him roll his eyes at her another time. It had gotten to the point where he annoyed Bianca so much that she threatened him by saying that 'she'll roll his eyes for him'. Bianca didn't know that Roxanne just gave Dean a full run down before she arrived but Roxanne repeated herself all over again, speaking as if she was positive Bianca didn't have anything else to contribute. " Is there any place between where the kidnappings are happening?" Bianca asked, looking from Dean to Roxanne. "You know those cop shows? Well there was an episode where girls kept going missing in an area so the cops had a whole bunch of pins on the map and then the realized that all the kidnappings were in a five mile radius on an abandoned factory" Bianca smiled triumphantly, enjoying the look of utter disbelief on her sister's face. " Point Bianca, b***h."

Roxanne rolled her eyes at Bianca. She hadn't expected her sister to be so sharp with picking that up. Roxanne folded up her dress and put it into her duffle bag gently since it was a new purchase. The blonde rubbed her eyes, letting out yet another sigh. " Alright, if Sam doesn't get back soon, I can really handle this on my own" Roxanne doing a solo job wasn't really something the girl herself was in favor of but this was different. If Sam wasn't to be a little s**t and run off the god knows where to leave Dean and Bianca with Roxanne then Roxanne wouldn't take matters into her own hands. " I don't have time to wait for him to cooperate if another person goes missing and I don't know how strong these witches are or how many are actually around so I rather not take either of you with me." Roxanne was the most qualified to deal with witches. Even if her family thought that she didn't use magic much. Roxanne pointed at Dean. " That's right, blondie, I'm benching you for once. It is the beginning of a new era" Roxanne saw the opportunity and she took it. It was pay back for the times that Dean had benched her during cases. Revenge was sweet sometimes.

Bianca huffed. " Well, if you're so prepared and equipped to take down these witches then why don't you just called Sam and tell him that you're so damn prepared" Bianca just didn't like Roxanne doing cases and she especially didn't like Roxanne offering to do one on her own. But she knew that Roxanne wouldn't call Sam. Roxanne had issues with people not answering her calls so she never called anyone if she felt that they may not answer her. Bianca was the same but it had gotten to the point where'd she'd leave strongly worded voicemails to particular people. " Just because you're a witch doesn't mean that you can just handle a case with witches on your own, Roxanne. You're the one who always says that not all witches are like you, that they abuse their powers and end up hurting others as a result. Say all you want, you're not doing any case on your own" Bianca didn't really want to say that she'd be more comfortable with Sam with her sister because that made her less comfortable but atleast Sam was some sort of demonic crutch that they could use if anything went wrong. He was the one with the hellhounds on standby.

████████████████
x

User Image  

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:59 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

The sauntering walk back to the hotel was a long drag and haul. The dragging feet trudged forward and forward only. Eyes were locked on the distant, not to the sides nor behind. Hands reached out for anything blunt nearby whenever a leaning was needed and the steps fade down to a stop. Until they picked back up again, following along the slow tempo of the cement under the shoe tapping. Not a single car has passed since the walk back to.. well, what was considered a home. No blinding headlights to cause Sam to turn wide eyed and pause. No shading of his arm or hand to protect his retinas of his eyes. Not a single speeding vehicle that had a place to go. The air had a stilled chill to it. Then again, with the presence of a cold-hearted demon, anyplace gets rather depressing. The weather wasn't warm, yet Sam's heated breath couldn't be seen in front of his face to indicate just how cold the temperature had dropped. Sam could toss a cup of hot water in the air and rather than vaporizing into gas so suddenly, the water would just collapse against the ground and remain a disappointment.

The alcohol was served rather plentiful at the bar, and while Sam held the demonic power to make people do whatever he wants, he also had his charms. Luckily for him, the girl bartender planned on serving him free drinks to get him so drunk to where she could steal him and give him a certain ride later that night when she was off shift. But, even in a drunken state, Sam came to his senses - or what was left of it - and left. It was past midnight, leaving Sam Winchester in the a.m. Surely when he gets back to the motel, he'll get an earful. Or the silent treatment. Either way, both of those were horribly predicable, Sam places them as his first two options. Being a demon with no shade or remorse of a soul comes with a price. A price that Sam is hoping the three of them will see and let him be on his way. This whole, 'I don't care thing,' was even getting old to Sam. And he was just playing the part. The simple saying was also growing hard. Whenever someone is hurt emotionally and physically, Sam wants to help them. But due to his face of no humanity, he fought against the urge. The battle fighting inside his head.

Sam's hand reached out once again as his balance was at a loss. Instead of grasping a pole that belong to a lamp post or to a wall where he would have to hunch over to make sure that his stomach was disagreeing with him for the weight of the guilt, not because of the drink; Sam found his palm against the Chevy ash black Impala. The wet outlining of the car allowed Sam to know that a little dribble of rain occurred earlier while he was downing one, two, three, and so on numbers of whiskey. The drink that Sam uses to numb away the pain. Though his taste buds are practically dead and drinking wasn't even a need anymore, Sam still felt like growing out of his senses. He was tired of being so damn focused all the time. "Hey there, Dean's baby," said Sam, patting the vehicle, which was now splitting into two in Sam's vision. "Don't let Bianca know," whispered Sam, now talking to the car as if it was a real person. Perhaps watching Dean grow attached to the car was something that Sam needed to get out of his head.

Dean, however, was trapping himself inside the motel room, distracting himself with the hardship of a case. Distracting the mind from things while his demonic brother is out sipping on a few drinks here and there. Dean knew what Sam Winchester was doing. Numbing the pain that stirred inside the head about Hell with the downing of alcohol. Dean remembered that. He remembered crawling out of that hole of his grave, and only few short hours later, just a casual drink as he tried to find his brother. The Winchester's problem was alcoholism, one that wasn't going to be easy to break. He knew that he needed to stop before he seriously hurt himself, or just rely on the hands of Castiel to heal him and let him drink some more. Silly, yes, but a problem as well. Dean sat on the bed right now, looking over the clues that they were either granted with or found for their eyes and their eyes only. His ears were open and alert, listening to what Roxanne's reply was to his earlier question. While Roxanne had explained what they know, Dean's eyes were brushing over the clues. Witches. Man, he hated them. But he knew that Roxanne was a good one, so Dean had no say in the matter anymore. He couldn't be like, "I prefer to burn them, but I'm just an old fashion kinda guy." He couldn't label them as creatures anymore, since it makes Roxanne cringe.

A question filled Dean's mouth, and his lips parted to verbally ask this, but then at a glance up, he caught sight of a red dress. One that was being handed towards Roxanne by Bianca. A brow was arched, a judging one actually, but no audible sound was heard. Now a new question had formed but Dean was contemplating about either asking it or not. Seeing Roxanne set the distracting new wardrobe in her duffle bag, Dean hadn't heard what Bianca asked. He was too busy trying to think what world would Roxanne want that dress for. Perhaps to taunt Sam, show off her curves and show him what he was missing. Smart, since Sam would probably curve under and fall prey to her sight. Then again, with the demon powers, it would also be dangerous. He could fall tempted but then collect his mistakes and push her away with more strength that he realized he mustered. Just as Dean finally process what Bianca said, realizing that she picked up on a move that was shown on a cop show, Dean had also heard what Roxanne said. That she would do the case on her own if Sam isn't get back soon. "Yeah, ******** that noise," admitted Dean rather louder than he meant. It wasn't rude, it wasn't anything to put her down. It was merely him stating, "That's not going to happen." He wasn't insulting her or anything around that area.

Then Roxanne pointed at Dean and said that she was benching him. This caused a rather sour face from the hunter. Even Bianca wasn't pleased with this controlling side of her. Seriously, it was pissing Dean off as well. When Bianca was done with her side of the rant, Dean told her, a hand on his thigh, while the other elbow was resting against the kneecap on top of the file for the case. Instead of having that arm lifted up, it laid limp in the air. "Okay, one) you have no right to say that you are benching me. I've been hunting before you could probably walk. Two) You're not doing the damn case without us even if it's just witches. Witches can be nasty creatures, no offense, and they could seriously hurt you. Three) I don't give a rats a** anymore about Sam. If he wants to go so badly, he can go. I'm done worrying day and night about him and thinking that there could be a way for him to turn on his humanity." Honestly, it was late, and Dean was, in fact, worried about Sam. He didn't intend of making matters worse, Dean was just basically done. "Listen, Roxy, you're a damn good hunter, I'll admit that. In the short years of you hunting, you're brilliant at it. But not enough to do a case on your own. Trust me. I thought the same when I thought I was good."

"And out comes the secret." Dean jerked his head to the side, seeing the door open and Sam leaning against the door frame. Instead of shoving his hand on the inside of his jeans pockets and seem rather smug, Sam was actually against the door for support so he wouldn't collapse on the ground. Dean noted this. "You don't want me here. Great. Good. Now, maybe I can take my things and be on my merry way," said Sam, his fingers wiggling and moving from one side to another in front of him to indicate him moving off. Dean wasn't pissed right now, just surprised to see his brother drunk. This only happens so little amount.

"Are you drunk?"
                                    asked Dean, curiosity in his tone. Sam just grinned and held up a hand, his index finger close to his thumb as a way to say, 'A little.' "Sam, get in here."

"Alright. But I'll come in here because I want to, not because you told me to," said Sam, stumbling inside. Dean set the file of work off of his lap, moving them towards the bed and setting them aside. The way Sam's boots collided against the floor made Dean actually glad that they considered motels where no one beneath them could hear them make so much noise. Dean rushed up to help Sam, wrapping one arm around his shoulders. "Just because I'm back, Dean-o, doesn't mean that you can just boss me around. Just because Roxanne and I are supernatural creatures doesn't mean that you can tell us what to do." And it was the truth. Dean felt some sort of power over the creatures, as if they were scared of him because he killed their kind before.

Dean glanced towards Roxanne before settling the drunken demon onto the cot Dean had laid out for Sam. Dean didn't trust Sam enough to sleep in a the same bed as Roxanne. "Just try to go to sleep, Sam. We can talk about this tomorrow."

"Don't say things just for the sake of making noise," said Sam, his brows frowning and his eyes squinting.

"Whatever. We're going to be working on the case for a bit and I thank you to not bother us." Dean released Sam when he had said that and then moved back towards the bed he was sitting atop earlier.

Sam arched a confusing eyebrow and said, "Seems like a strange thing to thank me for but you're welcome, of course."

DON*T YOU CRY ┊ 【no more

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:48 pm
Monsterrz

User ImageUser Image

xx x x █████████████ ███
x

As Dean went on with a rant, Roxanne slowly backed away. It was out of fear but not of him, of because of what she could do. She wasn't thinking of using any magic on him, it was more of a domestic capability. The last time Roxanne and Dean had been working on something together and Dean's mouth got to be a little too much for Roxanne? She slapped him. She didn't want to go there again. Roxanne didn't consider herself to be particularly abusive but she knew that she had slapped both Dean and Bianca before when Roxanne didn't exactly approve of the words that came out of their mouths. The pure expression on Roxanne's face was enough to tell both Dean and Bianca that she wasn't really in the mood to hear any of the things Dean is saying. She could do this case on her own, she could end this case faster than they ever could have - if only they knew that bit of information about Roxanne. But now wasn't the time to mention that. Roxanne just stood there, nodding at everything Dean said like she was actually an obedient person. Dean should know by now that the girls never listen to him the first time he opens his mouth. They were like children, you had to repeat things to them forcefully until they obeyed. Especially Bianca, she didn't like being told what to do. She just respected Dean as a boyfriend. Roxanne, on the other hand, had to respect Dean as an elder rather than anything else. If she respected him as a brother-in-law or friend then he wouldn't get much from her. She just had to acknowledge the fact that he had been doing this for longer than she had and, therefor, had more jurisdiction over the commands made in these situations.

Roxanne didn't even accept Dean's compliment since it didn't really make up for much of the rest of the things he had said. He should not tell her about witches. He should not say that witches can be nasty creatures when he's been sleeping close to one for the past few weeks. She was already prepared to argue with Dean about this, she even had her mouth open but it clamped closed as soon as she heard Sam's voice. She would have be delighted to see him, would have immediately shared the information that Bianca had presented and told him that they could possibly end this case tonight, but there was something off about him. Well, everything has been off about him - his humanity, for instance - but she couldn't exactly put her finger on it until Dean asked his question. Roxanne couldn't even fight back the scoff. They were working on a case and he got drunk. She knew that the boys drank a lot at times but, c'mon, they were working on a case. She just couldn't believe it. But even in his drunken state he managed to steer Roxanne right back on track to what she was saying just before he entered. She was actually about to agree with a drunk Sam.

"I can't believe that I'm about to agree with a drunk person but he's right, you know" The blonde stated. " He's right about the whole creature thing." The amount of anger Roxanne had in her before when she was initially going to argue was gone, now she was just trying to let Dean see this from her perspective. " I get it, you've been hunting for far longer than I have but you've got to stop treating me like this. W-What's to say that I actually can handle a case on my own, huh? What if I actually have that potential. Why are you babying me? Don't you think I know what witches can do? I've seen it, Dean. My best friend made my sister forget about you and you killed her. A witch nearly got you to kill me and you killed her. I get it, you can kill anything, Dean, I've seen it. But every witch that we've ever had an encounter with took more pardon on me than they ever would have on you just because I'm a witch too. And stop bad mouthing witches then apologizing for it! You don't mean it! Don't say no offense cuz I take offense to every single thing you say about them. I may not be able to do other cases on my own but I'm positive that I could do this one. Especially since my freaking partner done got himself drunk" Roxanne didn't even look at Sam when she said this. She was looking at Dean, directly at Dean. It was one of those times where nothing else mattered to her than what she was trying to get out. " Dean you've got to understand that the only reason why I listen to you is because I'm probably going to conflict my sister by doing so" Yeah, sometime Bianca just kept quiet so she didn't side with either of them. Bianca loved Dean but Roxanne had been with her through a lot more than Dean has. " I'm more than positive that I could do this on my own." She was like a child begging for permission to go out on a date or something. All she wanted to try to do was this one case and Dean wouldn't let her. There was nothing really stopping her, either. She knew what would happen, she could just walk right up to those witches and end this. But Dean didn't know. Bianca didn't know. And now wasn't exactly the time to tell them.

Bianca was actually ignoring the drama. Well, since it was a Dean and Roxanne argument, Bianca wouldn't get into it. If she sided with Dean, Roxanne would be upset. If she sided with Roxanne, Dean wouldn't be to keen on that. So Bianca just preoccupied herself with the files that Dean just abandoned. She let her sister go on. If Bianca was put in that position, she'd go out of her way to prove that she was more than qualified to be able to handle a case on her own. She was sort of on both of their sides in this situation. She wanted Roxanne to get a chance to hunt on her own but she didn't want Roxanne to deal with witches on her own. Not like this. Bianca trusted Roxanne but she knows that Roxanne could be impressionable, it just depends on the words that a person uses. All the last witch had to do was mention Roxanne's father and she had Roxanne. The only thing that stopped Roxanne was Dean's threat to keep Sam from her. It always came down to her relationship with Sam, didn't it? A relationship that was currently clearly dwindling. Roxanne barely even looked at Sam. They slept in different beds. It was kind of rough on Bianca to see them like this, they were the relationship. Even if Bianca and Dean had a thing going on form the start, it was sort of always Sam and Roxanne.

Bianca had to admit that Roxanne was right about there being nothing to connect the victims. " They seem to just be kidnapping people for the hell of it, I guess." muttered Bianca, focusing more on the case than the drunk demon and the bickering people. She wasn't up for this right now, man. She just got back in from buying her sister a piece of cloth. Bianca looked at the map of the town that they had and marked the places were people were being kidnapped, then circle the area in between all the kidnapping sites. "Are you sure they can't be in one of these buildings? Like......" Bianca stopped for a little bit. " There's also a neighborhood. I passed it on my way to get your dress. It's a cute little neighborhood, a few houses. They could be there, right? They're normal, aren't they? They can live in normal houses and do normal things." Bianca looked up at Dean and Roxanne and gave them a delighted look. " And it would make sense if there's a lot of them. Cuz it's sort of one of those neighborhoods...you know...the ones where s**t like this is possible to happen" Bianca looked at Roxanne. " Our ******** neighborhood looked like that. You know exactly what I'm talking about" Roxanne did, in fact, know what Bianca was talking about. Bianca looked at Sam and did a whole bunch of gestures with her hand. " Why are you drunk!!?" They could wrap this case up and move on if he wasn't so damn drunk.

████████████████
x

User Image  

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Just as Roxanne had said that she couldn't believe that she was going to agree with a drunk person, a sense of pride came over Sam. The feeling was still questionable, since it had sobered Sam about  and caused a small peek of an actual smile on his face. Due to this, he had to duck his head down slightly. Even if Roxanne stole the attention, anything at this point would put them right back on the wagon of Sam Winchester. Samuel often came around, helping out with cases, keeping Sam under wraps. Dean found it helpful, though the more and more vague responses he gained from Samuel about what he did with Sam over the year, the more and more Dean grew suspicious. Nonetheless, that wasn't his problem right now. Right now it was to take down the witches that were snatching random people off the streets and doing god knows what to them. No bodies were found, none of the ones that have been snatched. So there's no telling if they are dead or alive. But in the hands of the witches, Dean wouldn't be surprised if these people were dead. However, he kept his mouth shut and listened to Roxanne as the topic of witches became such a heavy moment. This was never new.

Dean opened his mouth to recoil back at Roxanne, to try to at least have the last word like he always wanted to, but with Sam's valid reason, he knew that Roxanne would shoot him down again. Luckily Bianca had gone on with the case. Distract their minds while they are in a vulnerable state right now. It was nearly midnight now, and Dean knew that if they were to walk about in a neighborhood, they would seem rather suspicious. FBIs, walking around at night, peeking at people's houses. No, no, they would need to do this like professionals. Even in their greatest nights, trying to seek out witches in a neighborhood that they don't even know witches were in was a huge, gravely mistake. "In the mornin' we can do that. For now? I vote we get some sleep. Especially you, Roxy," said Dean, shoving a finger in her direction. "We can think better and maneuver better when we're actually awake and had about four hours of sleep." That was the usual for Dean, but due to living in an actual house for a year, he had grown to having more than just a handful of hours. Now, he had gained used to at least 8 hours, thanks to Bianca. In a good way. He always believed that they needed to get up at the crack of dawn, get things done, and leave a town. Now, Dean worries about the health issues, since pushing one could be rather too much. Again, this realization was caused from when he spent that year away with Bianca. Though, in this business, he could shift back into only 4 hours again. It's too early to tell. Now, Dean shoved a finger towards Sam's direction, since he was just sitting on the cot, not actually laying down. "And you, you're going to lay down, get sleep-"

"I don't sleep," grumbled Sam, lifting his head to look at his brother.

Dean opened his mouth to make a comment, tell him to shut up, but clearly as Dean thought about it, Sam never really did fall asleep in front of Dean's eyes. Opening his hand and letting it fall on his lap, Dean muttered, "Of course you don't." Raising that hand back up to grab at the bridge of his nose, Dean closed his eyes and tried to relax. "Alright, alright. Tomorrow, I am in need for some breakfast." Dropping his hand once again, Dean looked around at the faces and raised a questioning brow. "All in favor?"

"Aye," said Sam, raising a hand. What? Sure, he doesn't have tastebuds, but if there were two against two, then Dean will say yes, and Roxanne will have a good, decent meal for the morning.

Dean looked towards Sam and said, "Hey, hey, slow down there, Hondo. Or I will buy you French fries."[/b] Dean's threat seemed so little, but when the salt was on the French fries, Dean knew that it would have some meaning behind it.

DON*T YOU CRY ┊ 【no more

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:20 pm
Monsterrz

User ImageUser Image

xx x x █████████████ ███
x

"I'm not sleeping" The words came through the air sharply, bluntly. She didn't want to sleep. She didn't have to sleep. The past few weeks, Roxanne has been trying to get her sleeping schedule back to being appropriate for hunting but she still managed to stay up most of the night and doze off during the day. She didn't even care about Bianca's constant nagging that her body could shut down if she keeps joking around like this. "I-I try to talk to you, Dean, and it's just like nothing sticks" Roxanne put her right hand into a fist and covered her mouth with it, turning back and forth a little to prevent herself from going into a little fit of rage. "You just want to go to sleep and have breakfast and and - God! You're not even listening to me. What do I have to freaking do?" She wasn't like this all the time. It was just this case. It had just been this case that made her so tense. It had just been Sam not being around and getting skunk drunk that made her so tense. " Why didn't you just stay at your house if you were going to act like this?"

" Roxanne, you're tired. You know you are." And this was Bianca. She was always trying to prevent Roxanne from having a scene right now. Bianca wasn't involved with this, she wasn't involved with any of this hunting crap. If she noticed something, she'd say it. But that's it. She doesn't go out and try to kill the thing - no, that's not what Bianca does anymore. They weren't serious about this, this was just a thing that Dean tried to do to see if he could level with Sam but so far? That wasn't working out all too well. Considering that the demon boy was currently too drunk to function properly. Actually, if it was on any other day, the girls would have probably told Sam that he was a cute drunk. He was, regardless of his current nature, but it's been icy between the girls and him even though Roxanne kept trying so desperately to get something out of the guy. " I know that you don't like dealing with witches, Roxy, and that you just want to get this done but you know how this works. You know how this will end. You're going to fight and protest and throw a tantrum until your face turns purple but it's not going to work. Just think, you get a couple hours, we get breakfast, by tomorrow night the witches are dealt with and we're out of this town and on to the next." It was like Bianca was coaxing a kid to go to bed. Nay, it was exactly like Bianca was coaxing a kid into bed. And it annoyed Roxanne greatly whenever Bianca would talk to her like she's a child but no one could blame Bianca, she had spent majority of the year with children, she had adapted to talking like that.

The blonde spun in a circle and groaned. " Oh my gosh, I can't stand you two" she said, stopping and looking at Dean and Bianca. " Fine, fine. Whatever. Let's sleep. I ******** hope the witches kidnap another person while we're sleeping just so you can feel like s**t since we could have prevented that. Roxanne huffed, tying her hair up into a bun and walking to her duffle bag to change into some pajamas to sleep. She wanted to get out of this town before anything bad happened. It was so simple, just deal with the witches and let it be over. And everyone was just assuming that she was like this because they were dealing with witches. That was only part of the story. But her rant had come and gone and Roxanne had already set herself up in her jim jams and just threw herself straight onto her bed, turning her back to Dean and Bianca. " Good night" she stated firmly, but quickly sat up to look at Sam. " Nighty" she told him, a bit more warmly than she had addressed Dean and Bianca. Well, he was still her fiancé and she still loved him, it was just...complicated.

- - - -

The next morning wasn't out of the ordinary. Bianca woke up and began to poke Dean in the face to wake him up. She'd usually kiss him away but she stopped doing that a week or two ago when all she heard was an 'ew' from Roxanne's sheet covered head. Bianca would no longer trust the idea of her sister's sleep. Sometimes Bianca would wake up in the middle of the night and the first thing that she'd notice would be the glow of Roxanne's cell phone under the covers. Bianca never asked who Roxanne possibly had to text since there was a decent chance that Roxanne had a lot of people to text. Well, her sister was actually quite an appealing girl once you get to know her. Plus she had a year of free time, who knows how many people Roxanne actually met. After making sure that she most likely poked Dean enough times to wake him up, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek and abandoned their bed to go to Roxanne's. Bianca simply hopped on top of her sister and laid there, not caring about the struggle blonde beneath her. Bianca was a morning person, she was always strangely happy in the mornings. She was even more happy after she and Dean had sex but that wasn't going to happen since he didn't want to leave Sam and Roxanne alone together in their own room. So, yeah, this was a usual morning. Bianca just being the happiest one in the room and deciding to wake everyone up who needed to be awake.

So now the four are currently seated in a diner, the girls sitting across each other. Bianca actually made Roxanne sit next to Dean for once since Roxanne had a hissy fit against him last night. Yeah, well, Bianca wasn't up for any Dean and Roxanne issues right about now so she'd forcefully make then make up if she had to. But Roxanne seemed calm and completely engrossed in this story that she was telling Bianca. " These dudes were like the freaking sizes of buildings so no one tried to stop them. The one dude he just clocks the other guy so hard, I nearly cried." Roxanne liked telling her bar stories and Bianca liked listening to them. It was nice to hear her sister talk about something so normal. The story was interrupted by a woman who approached them. A waitress, actually. She had black hair and green eyes and a body that was enough to make heads turn.

"Can I take your order?" she asked, before looking up from her notepad at them. She had a welcoming smile, probably part of the job or so Bianca had noted. The girls typically ended up splitting their food so they just ordered this whole pancake deal that had bacon and what not. The waitress smiled and nodded, writing down their order. She seemed to look right down at Roxanne's hand for a brief moment. " What a beautiful engagement ring" she said. " You're a really lucky girl, not too many ladies get those now a days" After saying this, the waitress looked at the boys with a particular interest. " And what are you two going to be having?" she asked.

Roxanne smiled awkwardly at the waitress and tucked some hair behind her ear. Well, she wasn't going to say anything about the engagement ring, nor would she take it off out of embarrassment of someone pointing it out and how 'lucky' she was to have it. She liked her ring, she kept it on. She kept it on the entire year that Sam was dead, she kept it on whenever Sam wasn't around, she had kept it on even when Sam had left them and they had gone into the future, she wasn't going to take it off now just because he was being a bit of an a*****e. Roxanne decided to turn to Dean and make an extremely random and unnecessary comment just to kind of drag herself out of the hole that their waitress put them in to. " No burgers, Dean, it's breakfast time" she said, smiling at the boy next to her. Eh, the girls have said weirder, haven't they? Maybe this was just Roxanne's way of trying to melt the ice after her rant from last night.

████████████████
x

User Image  

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sam continued to drunkly sit on the cot and watch as everything unfold. Dean, however, just rolled his eyes at Roxanne when she exclaimed that she couldn't stand neither him nor Bianca. The way she was bitching about everything sounded like she was accusing him of letting another murder happen. But he didn't want to deal with her bullshit right now. PMS, Dean concluded. Or else she just wanted to be pissy for no reason. Either way, Dean just laid back in bed, extending an arm out for Bianca before curling their bodies together. Sam wanted to just lay back on the cot, perhaps seem like he was sleeping for the sake of everyone in the room, but before he did any other movements, he heard Roxanne's kind tone towards him. Looking up, Sam was greeted with Roxanne rolling herself over to sleep. Seeing how no one bothered to turn off the lights, Sam sighed heavily and muttered a few words under his breath. Dean could've sworn that Sam called them children, but he couldn't be too sure. Either way, soon, they were filled with darkness.

One point in the night, when Sam was trying to look at the clues, he could hear the people stir in their sleep. But it was Dean. Somehow, he and Bianca abandoned their cuddling and Dean had separated himself to the other side of the bed, now his features in a grimace. He was having a nightmare. Sam furrowed his brows together and watched for a little while longer, just to make sure as if this action wasn't in Sam's head or if the haunted dreams were as bad as Sam was making them out to be. Dean had rolled over to his side, nearly letting out a shuddering sigh and his arms hugging himself. He wasn't cold, for it was a normal, good temperature in here. Throwing glances around the room, Sam made sure that he wasn't going to be caught if he did something. Roxanne was asleep, Bianca seemed to be asleep as well, and Dean, though living in a nightmare, was living under a torturous slumber. Walking towards his older brother, Sam stood beside the bed, looking down at Dean. Now, Dean had rolled back over to his back, his closed eyelids facing the ceiling. Dean's brows frowned, showing signs of bad activity happening in his head. This made Sam worry.

Reaching a hand down, Sam placed his palm on Dean's forehead, seeing if he could perform a trick that an angel could've done. Perhaps he could, but that was the mystery. He didn't want Castiel to embark on his territory, kill Sam within sight for what he was, and finally die. Sam wasn't ready. So, for now, he'll have to see if he could perform the trick. Dean remained asleep as Sam took a deep breath. After a few beats, Sam took his hand away, seeing how Dean looked at peace once again. He wasn't stirring, he wasn't upset, he wasn't mumbling. Dean looked like he was asleep, with a simple dream in hand. Sam looked at his hand, as if he could see the nightmare on his palm before closing his hand into a fist. Dean's nightmare was his time in hell, slashing on the souls as he tortured them. Sam frowned as he looked over to Roxanne's bed, seeing her all alone there. So, he moved towards where she laid, squatting down beside her bed. "Roxy," he whispered, but barely audible to wake her from her sleep. "I love you." Followed this could be a gesture where Sam would press his lips on her forehead and mentally pray that she don't wake up. However, he didn't want to risk it. So, instead, he moved back over to his original spot and watch as the sleep never occur to him.

- - - -

When the couples had arrived at the diner, Sam was rather surprised at how Bianca wanted to be seated with him. Well, it wasn't so much as Bianca wanted to sit by a demon so much as she wanted Dean to sit by Roxanne. Dean seemed rather hesitant, shooting a glance over towards Bianca to show how much he didn't want to do this right now. Nonetheless, she made them sit together. Luckily Roxanne was occupied by explaining stories of bar fights to Bianca. "Yeah, bar fights. If I'm not in them, then I'm not in the bar," said Dean, shooting a rather smug-full look towards Sam. Seeing the facial expression, Sam couldn't help but let out a soft laugh, remembering what Dean was talking about. Yes, there were a few times when Dean had gotten into fights, before the girls came into the equation. The slightest thing would tick him off and send him flying. Just even someone accidentally bumping into him and Dean would turn around and just slam his fist into the man. Either way, Sam remembered those days of dragging home a drunk and hurt Dean. Hopefully Dean doesn't do that anymore. Even when Dean was a teenager, he tend to get into fights a lot as well.

When the waitress approached them, Sam opened his menu before looking at the female. Immediately, since he was super protective of the people around him, he looked her over. His eyes scanned her features, finding her cheekbones unusually sharp. Her eyes were like piercing daggers though her smiled seemed genuine. She seemed as if she pursed her lips, but Sam could be mistaken. Before anyone could give her an order, seeing how Dean set down his menu to open his mouth, the waitress had noticed Roxanne's ring. She commented about how it was beautiful and that not a lot of ladies get that nowadays. Sam couldn't help but feel a little happy then and there too. Not because Roxanne 'wasn't one of the girls who didn't get those'. But because Roxanne still had on the ring. Though everything, she kept it on her finger. Sam had to raise the menu a little high just to cover the smile on his face. When he was sure that he could control his face, Sam lowered the food choices.

Dean looked rather skeptically at Roxanne when she said that there were no burgers since it was breakfast. For a man who suggested breakfast, he figured that there wouldn't be any burgers. "Well, damn, because that means I could've ordered a beer with it too," said Dean, shooting a small glance towards Bianca. Either way, Dean handed the menu towards the waitress and ordered. "I'll have pancakes, sausages, and two biscuits. Coffee for drink." Dean linked his fingers together in front of him on the table, looking over at Sam who leaned forward.

"I don't eat, Dean," whispered Sam.

Dean let out a deep sigh and closed his eyes, trying to count to ten in his head. His jaw locked before he opened his eyelids and replied, "But today, Sammy, you do because we are going to sit here like regular people with regular lives." Sam leaned back in his seat before ordering as well. He asked for the same thing dean had, but with black coffee.

DON*T YOU CRY ┊ 【no more

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Monsterrz

User ImageUser Image

xxx x █████████████ ███
x

Leave it to Bianca to be the one to catch Sam. She didn't get much, just a tiny glimpse of his smile that he tried to hide behind the menu. So maybe this actually was all an act. He still felt something for her sister, that was for sure. But why act like this? He could at least cut her some slack. For all the crap he's been putting them through, Roxanne still behaves like there's a bit of hope for him. She could be icy as hell with Bianca and Dean but all she has to do is look at Sam and it's suddenly like nothing happened. Dean and Bianca got a pissy 'good night' while Sam got a 'nighty'. Whatever. Bianca didn't stare at Sam, she just knew what she saw. Now she'd have to address it to Sam sometime when they could be alone. That actually didn't happen pretty often but Bianca could find a way to just slip it in to the conversation. She wouldn't bluntly state it since he obviously didn't want them that he could, you know , feel. Bianca could take whatever s**t that Sam wanted to give her but she didn't want for him and Roxanne to be distant if they didn't really have to be. Bianca caught Dean's glance at her way when he made a comment towards her sister. Bianca smiled slightly and looked down at her lap. Yeah, what Roxanne said was a little weird considering that Dean was the one who wanted to have breakfast in the first place. Dean ate stuff other than burgers, man.

When they had all ordered and the waitress was gone, Bianca nudged Sam lightly with her elbow. " How does food even...taste to you?" This was still a learning process for the girls. They had a lot of questions but sometimes they just didn't ask. They just didn't want to treat him like...well, a freak. But to be fair, the girls have never had a demon around them that they actually liked cuz ******** Ruby, the girls would never like her. And Bianca was just sort of tolerating Sam right now. But she was still genuinely curious as to how he lived his life over the year. What did he do if he didn't sleep? She currently assumed that he just left their motel rooms whenever she, Dean, and Roxanne went to sleep. Partially because it would feel a bit weird to think about him just sitting there...watching them sleep. Bianca looked from Dean to Roxanne for a moment, deciding to just say something. " So are you two going to make nice or what?"

Roxanne arched a brow at Bianca and sighed heavily. " I don't like when you do this, you know. It makes me uncomfortable. " Roxanne turned to look at Dean and put a hand on his shoulder. " Dean, my dear sweet Dean. I apologize for being especially pissy last night." Despite the way she said it, Roxanne actually did seen a bit sincere. Maybe it was for the sake of not having to deal with Bianca wanting her and Dean to okay nice. Maybe she and Dean actually needed to have a talk alone with each other just to straighten things out a bit. Yeah, maybe that'll be easier. Roxanne's temper was a bit sensitive towards Dean recently. " We should talk later." Roxanne said before removing her hand and going back to sitting in a more comfortable position. She looked at Bianca calmly and shrugged. She knew that Bianca wouldn't question it, considering that Roxanne and Dean used to have their moments whenever they were alone. Maybe all they really needed was to be alone for a couple minutes. If he didn't want to talk then she could understand considering that last night could have been a bit uncalled for but it wouldn't hurt to actually try. Plus the two of them would probably end up working on the case alone again if Sam decided to disappear once more. Bianca usually just found something to occupy herself in the room like music anyway so it was just as if they were practically alone.

Roxanne looked around the diner and suddenly grinned at her sister. "Diner days" she said happily, ignoring Bianca's audible groan of dislike. Bianca didn't like talking about the diner days anymore. They didn't seem to matter much anyway at this point in the girl's lives. The only diner day that actually mattered just happened to be that very last one when they had met the boys. Every other story that they could have thought about just managed to run into another one. It's really been a while for them. " Don't groan at me. I remember a particular brunette being more than willing to flash a dazzling smile at her customers whenever she poured them their coffee. I also recall you racking up some numbers every once in a while". It wasn't something that Roxanne meant to say to annoy Dean, it was just a harmless little comment to her sister. Roxanne just wanted to get a smile out of Bianca.

"Yes, I seem to recall a blonde who practically rushed to the table with two hot guys who we just knew weren't locals. And we know how that story goes, now don't we?" Bianca smiled. "One guy with bangs, uses the name 'Oblivion' and it gets a hell of a giggle out of you and me. That guy is for you of course but you don't know it yet - neither of you do. But he's with another guy, one that's practically calling my name. Do I need to continue this tale or can we all remember it quite vividly?" The smile on Bianca's face wasn't one of nostalgia but more like one of an accomplished female, considering that her sister's face was a little pink from the way Bianca tells the story. Eh, it's the story of their life. It starts off cute and it gets darker and darker with little flecks of light here and there but the girls love every aspect of their story, even the bad parts. Bianca was gearing up to say something else but she saw the waitress approaching so she quieted down a little. The girl was only there for a brief moment, though, serving then promptly before disappearing and telling them to enjoy their food. When she walked Bianca had to say it. " I bet she freaking hates this job."

Roxanne 'tsk'ed at Bianca as she split the food that the girls ordered in half. It was no business of Bianca whether or not the girl liked her job. She did what she did, jobs were for money. Sometimes you just didn't like what you did. Bianca's half of the pancake stack was practically drowning in maple syrup whereas Roxanne's half was drowning in strawberry. The sugar was nice, man. Roxanne was about halfway through her stack when she heard a noise that sent chills down her spine. The noise that phone's make when they take pictures. Roxanne wasn't too surprised to see Bianca with a phone in hand when she looked up. But she decided to grace her sister by smiling as decently as possible with her pancake stuffed cheeks. Well, this stuff made Bianca happy. And Roxanne did get a hell of a giggle when Bianca would show her the pictures she randomly takes. Roxanne swallowed her food and rolled her eyes at her sister. "Alright, alright. Enough messing around, just eat so we can go…" Roxanne didn't want to waste any time, they were well rested and their stomachs would soon be filled.

OOC: alright so I don't even know what's going on in my post, it's 2:31. I don't know why Spongebob seems so funny right now but I literally just finished crying over Patrick not being able to see his forehead. Oh! And just imagine Bianca taking Roxanne's picture like Darcy and Thor :3

████████████████
x

User Image  

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Yeah, yeah, let's just hurry up because this case got my skin startin' to crawl," remark Dean, grabbing his coffee and sipping on it. Sam, however, let his remained untouched while he looked around the area. Sam felt a presence, a strong one. It was strange. As if he could feel some sort of.. power. Nothing powerful than Sam, obviously, but as if Sam could snap and the power would be gone under his control. The question was: who was the witch in this diner. Well, besides Roxanne. Sam knew this feeling before. He gotten it when working a witch case with Samuel long ago. It was a tough one. Sam peered about the diner, knowing full well that he wasn't exactly paying attention to the breakfast that Dean requested. Either way, Sam could really care less about some food that he cannot taste. Often, Sam wishes he could just drown in the carbs he used to love, but forces himself to forget such things due to being stuck like this. Sam just pursed his lips at the loss of control, and looked back down at the coffee. Cringing almost, Sam took the cup and raised it to his lips, preparing to drink something, but taste nothing.

- - - -

"FBI, ma'am," said Dean as he flashed the door a badge. Dean and Sam were on the porch of a house, dressed in suits, and wearing friendly smiles. Sam told the girls to remain in the car, or at least try to see if they could find anything else out about the case. Well, what if the neighborhood thing doesn't work? Either way, Dean and Sam were now standing on someone's porch. Bianca said that this person could be a possible witch. "Can you say Michael Jackson burning on fire is better than this?" whispered Dean back to Sam.

"Michael Jackson burn-"

"Don't do it," interrupted Dean, shaking his head while facing the door, "It sounded better in my head."

When seeing a chunky man in a stained white tank top behind the door, it took Dean everything in his power to not budge his eyes at the sight. "We have the wrong address, sorry," said Sam, nodding his head. They were looking for women, not men. Certainly not this man. The man behind the door shrugged his shoulders innocently and Sam walked off.

Dean, however, stayed behind and said, "Thanks. Stay creepy." With a nod of his head as well, Dean walked off back to the Impala. When inside, Dean said, "Not this house. Any theories, Bianca?"

DON*T YOU CRY ┊ 【no more

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games