• Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

He could feel the warmth coming from her face, even her fingers as they reached up and gripped his wrist. To him, they were still warm. Her lips were so sweet, so soft. He didn't want to end the kiss, thinking that he would never have the chance to do it again. But, as Lura pulled away, he slowly opened his eyes and looked at her face. Slowly, Nero leaned his head against hers, his forehead pressed to hers. "You know why. I told you before that I've watched you grow and so have my feelings for you. I..." He said quietly, not able to finish what he was saying. The vampire knew that she probably didn't feel the same, so didn't want to say it.

~Just Back Off Before I Snap.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:04 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
Lura shivered slightly, her heart thumping so loud she was sure he could hear her heart. She kept her hand wrapped oh so gently around his wrist. She swallowed hard, her eyes still lowered. She breathed slowly, it coming out as little puff clouds. Finally she glanced at him again before launching herself clumsily at him. Being so native to such actions her kiss was rough around the edges, for lack of anything kinder to say about it. She kept her hands in the coat save the one around his wrist, and crouched in front of him.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:59 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Now he was the one that was surprised. As she launched herself at him, he caught her, wrapping his one arm around her waist and pulling her close. He didn't care if her kiss was rough, it was her kissing him, the girl he had watched grow up and mature into the woman she was now. His lips parted slightly, his top lip moving above her's and his bottom lip in between her lips. For a moment, he pulled away, kissing her again a second later before fully pulling away. "I love you Lura." He said, his voice low and soft. The hand of the wrist she was holding just stayed where it was, flopping down slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm
Hiraru Sagara
JulietRawR666

User Image
Lura regained her feet, blushing as brightly as she had before. She slowly let go of him, and answered honestly, "I... I'm not sure how I feel... I enjoy being around you... when you're not trying to see me in twelve shades of red... and I liked being kissed by you... but... I don't know if it's love or something else..." She raised her eyes to look at him, still blushing, "I know that's not what you want to hear... But I don't want to lie about this."

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

"I understand, Lura. After all you barely know me, really." He said softly, closing his eyes. As he felt her let go, he also did and stood up, his eyes re-opening. "Come on, you need to get warm before you fall ill. We'll go back to your bedroom." Nero held his hand out for her to take, his other hand moving into his pants pocket.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:58 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
Lura accepted his hand to climb all the way to her feet. She curled close to him, one hand still holding onto the fire rat. She pressed her cheek to his shoulder and let him lead her into the building. She spoke softly, "You know I always pictured the person I would fall in love with as someone who would be someone that when he touched me would be very warm, and make me feel like my skin was on fire where he would touch me..." She was quiet for a moment before adding, "You devinently make my skin feel like it's on fire... But it's not a hot burn... its a cold one..."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero let go of her hand as she got to her feet, placing the arm around her shoulder to pull her in closer, resting his head on the top of her's. As they walked, he listened to her speak, to her heart beat as it slowed. He walked slowly, wanting to talk with her before they got to the room. "..." The vampire inhaled as if he was about to say something, but stopped as the thought passed. His eyes were forward, concentrating on where he was leading them both. "I know I'm not exactly the ideal guy... I'm not properly alive. But I'll always be here for you, Lura. You know I won't leave your side." He finally said, his voice low.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:48 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
Lura curled a little closer to him, and through the coat pinched him lightly, "Dumb-dumb. You need to listen to what people say and think about all possible meanings before you start discounting yourself." Lura sighed and hugged the Fire rat. The little thing chattered softly, "A personality can be warm, an action can be warm, or a skin can be warm. How do you know I meant the last one? What if I meant a warm and welcoming personality? And you can burn in two ways, hot and cold. I just said burn, your skin isn't hot, yes. But your lips still made me burn."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:01 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

He looked down at her as she pinched him, a slightly surprised look on his face, not knowing what he had done wrong. His eyes looked to the jacket, where the rat was as it chattered and then back to Lura's face. "Well, my personality can't exactly be called warm. After all, when I first came to you I tried to scare you, making you think I was going to hurt you." He said quietly, his eyes drifting away from her face to the floor. "You make me burn in every way. Skin, personality, actions. Even when you threw the water at me it was warm. The cold fries were warm. Your kisses... Are like nuclear explosions."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:10 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
Lura broke into laughter, hugging the rat a little closer,, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm not entirely sure calling me a nuclear explosion is a compliment or joke... I know... salamander burned you... That one time..."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:32 am
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero looked at Lura with a bit of confusion on his face, he didn't know why she was laughing. To him, that was a good way of describing the heat that came from her. She was so hot to him, in more than just the bodily way. He didn't say anything to her, not really knowing what to say, he just wanted to get her inside before she became ill. It was harder for him to get ill, but it was still able to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:51 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
Lura continued to giggled and leaned back against Nero. She gave another shiver, "Well? Lead me where you will."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 am
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

As he felt Lura lean against him, he started rubbing her arm, trying to create friction to heat her up a bit more. "Well, I was thinking your room." He said, leading her towards the dorm.

((Exit to 3a))

Outer Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out