Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Inside of School
Psychology Class Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:17 pm
Coraline "Cory" Pate
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

"N-Nothing. S-Sorry." She said sitting up her face turning a light shade of pink. She turned away becoming increasingly shy. She looked down at her notebook trying to hide her face with her hair,Why, oh why, was I staring at him? She thought questioning her logic. She felt a cold breeze causing her to shiver she wore a thin long sleeve and felt the cold blast of air coming from the open door.
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:25 pm
Mayah Playah
You wanna post first or me?

Robotic Raven_heart

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh goody~!" the Sin chimed and clapped his hands together in excitement. "Shall we find that TA of yours and sneak him out as well?"

Markus continued raising an eyebrow at her before suddenly laughing. "You know, you remind me a lot of my little brother." he smiled while putting his hands into his pockets. "He hated being around people, let alone talking to them. You know, I bet he's the same grade as you." he chuckled, remembering how anti-social his brother was, remembering how he barely lifted his gaze from the floor just so he wouldn't be roped into talking to anyone, even if it was a simple greeting. He only stopped laughing when he saw the girl shivering. "Eh? Are you cold? You want me to raise the thermostat?" he offered. He would have offered his jacket to her... if he had one. And he kinda wished he did now, since it started snowing.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:30 pm
Mayah Playah
Leon Court

"Oh, that's brilliant!" he praised, opening the door and stepping out into the cold. "He's in acting. You think you know how to get the teacher into giving him up?"

Awesome nerd
Eh, you do it. But keep quoting me on this, bro. I'm curious to see how Markus goes about being an idiot xD

Robotic Raven_heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:40 pm
Coraline "Cory" Pate

User Image

Cory looked at the guy seeing him laughing at her shyness and gave a small and rare smile seeing him talk about his brother. When he offered to turn the thermostat up she slightly turned to him,"No, it's fine the cold kinda shocked me." She said twiddling with the torn cover of her notebook.
Awesome nerd

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:47 pm
Mayah Playah

Robotic Raven_heart

__________________________Markus Wilhelm__________________________

"I understand." Markus nodded, happy to see the girl breaking out of her shell. "I didn't expect it to snow today. But I guess it makes sense, it sure adds insult to injury since I work for that pervert." he grumbled and closed his eyes, angered by the memory of the silver-haired teacher that left earlier.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:04 pm
Coraline "Cory" Pate

User Image

Cory looked at him and tilted her head a little,"If you hate him so much then why work for him." She said hoping that it wouldn't piss him off. If anything men that were angry were scarier than anything else. She turned a little more to face him but still kept a distance. She started wondering how much time was left in class but she soon started to not care.
Awesome nerd

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Robotic Raven_heart

"It's not like I wanted to." Markus said in his defense, opening his eyes to look at her. "I'm studying to be a teacher, and the college I go to requires students to work with teachers before they can teach a class. Since I've been here because of family reasons, my professor allowed me to study under one of the teachers here, but he picked the teacher." He sighed and sank in his seat. "Of all the teachers, he had to pick Nikolai..." he grumbled, a heavy air of despair around him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm
Coraline "Cory" Pate

User Image

Cory was silent for a second before speaking up,"Maybe your professor did it intentionally." She offered with a light shrug. She sat up straight turning to face him directly pushing all of her green hair away from her face allowing her to get a better look at him and see the despair growing on his face,"I mean professors and teachers and general can always tell when something has shifted within their students if they pay attention. I'm not saying that he did it to get on your nerves but maybe he did it so that you can learn a lesson of...I don't know getting along with people in a work situation even if you hate them." Cory shrugged again and looked at the guy wondering exactly how old her was.
Awesome nerd

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Robotic Raven_heart

Markus snorted, "Learn something from Nikolai? Ch'yeah right." He turned to face her. "Let me warn you right now, that silver-haired guy, Nikolai, is the Sex-Ed teacher, and he's notorious for being a pervert. I know he sounds and looks like that gayest man you've ever seen, but he uses that to get closer to women. I'm just warning you. Oh, and if you have his class, you'd better just change that now." he warned. "Say, what classes do you even have?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:31 pm
Coraline "Cory" Pate

User Image

Cory raised a brow at his warning but at the same time shuddered from the thought of ever being in that class. She made a small grimace then sighed glad he changed the starting to become creepy subject,"I Have creative writing, music, vocals, Chemistry, science, and obviously this class." She said rubbing her temple remembering she already missed her science class. She was going to add something when she remembered she didn't even know his name,"What's your name anyways?" She asked tilting her head slightly to the side.
Awesome nerd

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Robotic Raven_heart

"Oh, you're a singer, huh?" the TA mused. "That's pretty cool. Oh, and my name's Markus Wilhelm. What's yours?" he asked with a light smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:32 pm
Coraline "Cory" Pate

User Image

Hearing his praise as to her being a singer caused a light blush to spread across her face. She let some of her hair fall back over her face to hide her bashfulness,"M-My names Coraline. Coraline Pate, but please call me Cory." She said bringing her hands into her lap and started twiddling with her thumbs.
Awesome nerd

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Robotic Raven_heart

"Coraline, huh? Like that movie? You know, the one with the people with buttons for eyes?" he asked and smiled brightly. "Hey, I love that movie!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:48 pm
Coraline "Cory" Pate

User Image

Cory looked at Markus and dropped her head laughing softly,"That's so morbid." She said through a sweet and melodious sounding giggle. She lifted her head looking him in the eyes,"But yes like the movie." She said rubbing the back of her neck feeling a twinge of shyness again but stayed confident enough to return a small smile.
Awesome nerd

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Robotic Raven_heart

Markus watched her smile modestly then smiled himself and laughed. "Man, you're so cute. You really are just like my brother!" he gushed until a thought came to mind. "... Do you like oranges?" he asked randomly.

Inside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff