Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
I think I need another "Let's see here..." thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Because I've got another RP I'm doing with my Bruce.
Where they're teenagers in highschool. XD
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:24 pm
Bruce laughed, “sure hon, go right on thinking that.” he said smiling in a way that convayed that if he were a boss he would hire tony for his looks in a heartbeat. “shelia, do you, perhaps have an actual job for us or do you want us to sit around the lab and do coupely things so you can watch us in a rather disturbing way?” he asked, his boss laughed and told them to go to lab B, that coulson was doing an experiment with Fury and Natasha and they would probably need help eventually. Bruce frowned, but nodded and turned to leave the room.

Tony returned his smile with a shy laugh. He followed Bruce along. "Where's Lab B?" he asked, "What kind of experiment is it? Is something gonna blow up? Who's Fury?" he was all full of questions in curiosity.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 pm
“its over here” he said laughing, “something might blow up, its possible, and Fury is the Experimental Science Department head.”

The resulting expression on Tony's face made it obvious he couldn't decide whether to be really excited or really worried. "Your hair has never caught on fire, right?" he asked, covering his own protectively.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:09 am
he laughed, “only once.” he said pushing open the door to lab B. “okay so if coulson asks you to join his experiment, you say what?” he asked smiling.

"Ye-- no," Tony started to say and changed his answer immediately. He studied Bruce's face for another split second, "Yes? I don't know," he frowned, rubbing the back of his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:19 pm
“you say no, otherwise you will go into the lab on the 103 floor and like, never come out again.” he said swiping his id again and gaining them clearence to the lab. “if you ever need to get in here, you;ll have to come get me, because you dont have clearence.” he said pushing the door open. okay, that was weird, really really weird. he had no idea why fury wasn’t wearing his eyepatch, or why coulson’s pants seemed to be scattered all over the lab. “um, tell me its not my job to clean this up please.”

"Got'cha. 'No' it is," Tony confirmed with several nods so as to get across his understanding. He watched Bruce swipe his card again and looked down at the one on his own neck. "Bet this doesn't get me anywhere much besides into the building, huh?" he laughed, playing with it on the lanyard.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:45 pm
“pretty much, yeah. and the supply closet on our floor.” he said laughing nervously as he survayed the sight before him. “coulson…. what did you do?” he asked as the man stood embarassed with his captian america boxers showing. “because it was you or clint and i dont see hawky here…” he said scanning the cealing. “oh everyone this is Tony, he is the new intern.” he said gesturing to tony with a smile and a faint blush.

Tony waved enthusiastically to all the new people. He considered the pants-less man before him. "Guess the dress-code around here is pretty lax. Can I take mine off too?" he asked, only half-jokingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:59 pm
“no.” bruce replied quickly. “coulson… do you have some other pants… like anywhere?” he asked, ignoring Fury who looked like he was trying very hard not to laugh, and Nat, who was fileing her nails and looking bored. She was the single most intimidating teenager to ever exist. she was younger than bruce and she scared him shitless. “tony… Meet, Nat. Dont piss her off or she will kill you, nine different ways and nobod will ever find your body. So just dont ive grown rather fond of you, Coulson, He’s the one in the Freedom pants… um… also not a good person to make angry. He will taze you, he is allowed, then he will probably just mooch of your cable because he is obsessed with supernanny. Fury, Fury is our boss, Head of experimental science here, Pretty much in charge of everyone around here. Great guy, dont make him angry. And i’m sure barton’s up there somwhere.” he said gesturing to the celing, “he will drop down eventually, but just keep in mind that he is always watching, and he is lisenced to kill you, actually they all are… ” he said leading off and wondering why they gave fifteen year olds the lisence to kill, but he supposed when they were as talented and … um scary, as clint and Nat… you kindof had to… or they would do it without one.

Tony snapped his fingers in faux-disappointment. He admired Natasha for a moment after Bruce introduced her. "You don't say?" He gave her a wink.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:26 pm
Bruce laughed, “i repeat… kill you… with ease… and without even blinking.” he said smiling at Natasha, “and dont get any ideas, she’s taken and so are you.” he said starting to clean up the lab. God they had really made a mess of this place hadnt they.

"Only taken by the smartest and cutest boy at school," Tony complimented sweetly, rubbing Bruce's head. He then took his boyfriend's lead, helping clean up the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:17 pm
“finally got yoursef a boyfriend?” coulson asked with a smirk on his face. Bruce threw a crumpled up paper at him; “shut up coulson, have you asked out the pretty blonde who you’re testing your ‘top secret’ business on?” he taunted laughing. “because im pretty sure you’ve kept him on as a test subject like… a year longer than regulation.” bruce laughed smiling at his boyfriend, he was happy to have him. and he wasnt going to hide it. but he was just not really up for being taunted about bringing his boyfriend to work which he knew coulson would do if given the chance.

"Ohh snap," Tony said after Bruce's comeback, not that he knew entirely what was going on, but he felt like joining in on the comradery. He pecked his boyfriend on the cheek quickly and continued sweeping up.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:35 pm
“heeeeyyy… we had a deal on workplace pda.” he warned, grinning. he was personally looking forward to the prize tony would recive if he managed to tone down the pda.

"The rule was no looking seductive!" Tony tried to argue, but not very hard, because he really did want Bruce to make good on that bargain. He tried not to think about it, because if he did, it was going to be aaagonizing getting through the rest of the work day.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:08 pm
“which you fail at all the time by the way” he said completely un aware of the other people around the room that were listening to the conversation.

"You can't blame me for that!" Tony said. "What am I supposed to do, wear a bag over my head?"  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:47 am
“a mask works.” he said with a laugh, “or you could just quit wearing that tie.” he said when they finished the cleaning he glanced up, “oh hi…” he said “im really bad at this whole… um… yeah… we’re just gonna go.”

Tony giggled at his boyfriend's awkwardness. He dusted off his hands showoffishly and then put them on his hips. "Where to next, Brucie?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:27 pm
“lunch hour.” he smiled, “or lunch fourty five minutes…”

"I didn't bring anything, are we supposed to go get something out?" Tony asked, his stomach already rumbling excitedly at the mere mention of food. He poked it. "Quiet, you."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:48 pm
“i would have told you if you needed anything dork, come on cafateria is on the 20th floor.” he said resisting the urge to pull tony by his tie again. you couldnt really blame him, it was a heck of a lot of fun.

"I dunno, maybe you would've intentionally let me starve so I'd be desperate to get you to cook for me again," Tony theorized with a shrug and then a wink. Figuring they were officially on lunch hour and off the clock, the 17-year old slid his hand into Bruce's, headed for the elevator to go to the 20th floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:00 pm
bruce giggled, “i dont have to starve you, you would beg if i asked if you wanted me to cook” he said leaning against the elevator doors. “now stop looking seductive, least while we are in the building. because hello… cameras.” he laughed waving at the camera, not sure if his boss was still watching but willing to wager that she was as she didnt have an experiment today, and she was weird.

"Bruuuce, you're killing me here! Give me one little kiss," he attempted to bargain, "Pleaaase? Right here on the cheek," he pointed, then gave his boyfriend the puppy eyes, "I've been sooo good!"  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:51 pm
“nope” he said smiling happily, “sorry sweetheart, at work, not doing the PDA thing.”

"This job is gonna kill me," Tony continued to agonize. He was quickly distracted however by the elevator opening onto the cafeteria floor and he dashed out to take a look at what was available.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games