Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
I think I need another "Let's see here..." thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because I've got another RP I'm doing with my Bruce.
Where they're teenagers in highschool. XD
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:28 pm
Bruce sighed, “me either, until my body just shuts down…. and you know. gives up and i crash like last night.” he said frowning and hugging his boyfriend. “feel like maybe its not healthy.” he said kissing him on the cheek, “we should probably try sleeping more shouldnt we?” he asked.

"Yeah," Tony nodded, setting his head on Bruce's shoulder. He closed his eyes and murmured softly, "Probably get to sleep easier if I could just stay next to you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:46 pm
“yeah sleepy head, ill sleep with you, least i can do since im not you know… sleeping with you.” he said laughing and running his fingers trough tony’s hair.

Tony's mouth crinkled with a smile. He rubbed the side of his face into Bruce's chest, eyes still shut. "Mm... that's okay... I can just dream about it..." he purred, tickling his fingers up his boyfriend's sides.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:00 pm
Bruce laughed, “you go ahead and do that then.” he said grinning, “that tickles!” he squeeled, laughing.

Tony's head lifted at the freaking adorable noise that had just come from his boyfriend's mouth. "Does it?" he asked impishly, snaking his fingers underneath the borrowed sweatshirt and Bruce's shirt. He began tickling the bare skin with his fingertips.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:11 pm
“you are such a freaking jerk!” he said laughing and squirming under his boyfriends fingers, “why are you doing this!?” he squeeled.

"Cuz it's too cute the way you're wiggling," Tony explained, a glimmer of mischief in his eye. His tickling had caused Bruce's shirt to lift enough to partially expose his midriff, and his eyes flicked downward. He tried to resist, but gave in, swooping downward to press a kiss just above the younger teen's belly button.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:07 pm
Bruce shifted awkwardly, “i just, um… can we put my shirt back to normal?” he asked, slightly uncomfortable. god he was so bad at this… he really was. he was so bad at relationships.

Tony didn't want to, but he drew away and pulled Bruce's shirt back down as asked. "Nothing that makes you uncomfortable," he re-stated, possibly more for his elaboration than Bruce's. He laid down beside him on his side, instead twining his fingers through his curly hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:30 pm
Bruce smiled, “you’re the best boyfriend in the world, ever.” he said grinning. he leaned up to kiss him hands settling on either side of his neck.

"Trying, anyway," Tony shrugged, face lighting back up with a smile, enjoying the attention and touching.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Bruce smiled, pulling tony back closer. “succeeding!” he said with a laugh, kissing him intently. “you’re more understanding than i ever could have hoped for.” he said with a laugh.

"Trust me, I'm surprising myself..." Tony gave a sheepish chuckle, back to rubbing the back of his neck with a hand. Normally he had zero patience at all, so it was confusing to him why he would have so much now. But then, this was more about Bruce than him. So maybe that explained it. He smiled. "Think I ought to take you back now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:12 pm
Bruce frowned, “you know if i wasnt going to see you tomorrow, i wouldnt agree to that at all.” he said twining their hands again and staring up at the stars longingly. “i wonder if there is somwhere where days are longer, and people are nicer.”

"We'll be back together again before you know it, bookworm," Tony assured, leaning over to kiss him on the forehead. "C'mon. I wanna be awake for my first day on the job," he chuckled, standing and offering his boyfriend both his hands, palms up.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:50 am
“cant have you falling asleep can we?” he asked smiling and taking his hands and standing up, he brushed off the stray strands of dirt and grinned, “I had a really great day.”

"Me too," Tony nodded, really happy to hear it. He gave Bruce a quick smooch on the lips and then bent down to grab the blanket, shaking it out and folding it up. Then he folded the legs of the telescope up and tucked it under his arm, carrying it to his car. Sure, it'd be nice if tonight could never end, but there was tomorrow, and every day after that for that matter. He smiled back at Bruce.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:37 pm
Bruce resisted the urge to pout, ” I found the downside to having a boyfriend, it mAkes me clingy and I get All pouty when you have to go away.” he said taking the telescope from tony and snagging his now empty hand.

His smile metamorphized into a grin. "C'mere, you." Tony put his hand to the back of Bruce's neck and drew him into a long kiss.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:24 pm
Bruce smiled, okay so maybe the one downside he had found was outweighed by the like millions of up sides. which included kissing, kissing might actually top the list, this kiss in particular that almost made him drop the telescope.

"Mmm..." Tony murmured, licking his lips when he drew back. On second thought he tipped his head to the side and went back for more, pressing his tongue into Bruce's mouth to swipe it around.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:56 pm
Bruce grinned, wrapping his free hand around his boyfriend’s waist. He knew this would probably go better if he stopped thinking so much but he really couldnt help it. every time tony got this close to him his brain went off in like, a million and five different directions. the majority of them contrasted with his need to keep his clothing on, but hey… what were fantisies for. Not to mention when he was thinking about it he didnt have scars all over that nobody ever wants to see. he tried to shake his thoughts from his head, pressing against his boyfriend, hand sneeking ever so slightly below his shirt hem. it was an accident, but not one he really felt needed fixing.

The warm fingers sneaking upward on his skin made Tony give a little moan into Bruce's mouth. Bruce might have been made uncomfortable by having his midsection touched, but Tony didn't share the same discomfort, so he reached down to take Bruce's wrist and push his hand further up his torso-- nowhere near the reactor, mind, but still-- encouraging him. He kissed his boyfriend harder.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:17 pm
Bruce smiled, not really sure exactly what he was meant to be doing, or where he was supposed to draw the line. He just knew that his therapist had said that anything that reminded him of… well, um things he didnt like to think about, could trigger him, he really didnt want to trigger. But he assumed this was safe, this was nothing like that was. this was almost actually fun. He ran his fingers up and down his boyfriend;s middle, tracing his way up the sides of his stomach and back down again hoping he was doing something right.

If there was one thing that really got him going, it was touch. Especially /being touched/. And what Bruce was currently doing with his hand was quickly driving him up the wall; part of him had expected the other boy to pull his hand away, but he hadn't and God yeah... Both his hands slid up into Bruce's hair, tugging a bit as he let slip his boyfriend's name in another louder moan.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:32 pm
okay so he figured it was safe, or at least pretty safe to assume that he wasnt doing something wrong at this point. He traced his fingers higher tenativly. Hoping he wasnt pressing his own boundries as much as he was worrieng about pushing tony’s. he dropped the telescope, he didnt mean to it just happened and he paid it no mind as his other hand settled on tony’s lower back, sliding up and down the soft skin. okay so he could see why tony liked this, he had to admit it was kindof nice.

His head was quickly fogging with mixed delight and desire, /almost/ enough to over-ride the warning bells that were Bruce's climbing fingers. He pressed a palm down over his boyfriend's hand before it could discover anything... out of the ordinary. He broke free of his boyfriend's lips to pant. "Y-you're driving me crazy here, Bruce..." he chuckled.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:30 pm
Bruce frowned, “sorry,” he said shifting awkwardly he wasnt even sure what he did wrong but his head was still spinning. “i didnt really mean to…” he said hands sliding out of tony;s shirt and settling themselves inside his own pockets.

Tony found himself laughing. "No no no, crazy is /good/," he explained-- God, it was so adorable that Bruce hadn't heard that term for this situation, but he was new to this after all. He pulled Bruce's hands out of his pockets so he could twine their fingers together. "Crazy is... me enjoying what you're doing so much that it feels like... I don't know... like I'm just going to explode or something." He laughed again, rolling his eyes at his less-than-helpful explanation, "Not like actually /physically/ explode, just well... you know." Wow, he sucked at explaining things. He tried again. "It means... I want you to keep going... because it feels amazing." Tony bit his lower lip.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff