Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
[ OPEN ] KUROINERA CONTEST! MANY CHEETAHS INSIDE! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 pm
(( All contests end Nov 10th, 2012 ))

User Image

PHASE V

October: We're Taking Over!

The Meta is finally meeting it's end.

The inner civil war of the pride had taken way to many lives and Seiji, at the foot of all of it's problems and back stabbing by his own brother made life unbearable for anyone! The living conditions went from gold- to rot and fights broke out uncontrollably~ Many tried to take the thrown away from the Boss, but still staying strong and fighting off the inner corruption of his council, something happened. Where everything seemed lost and hopeless... The winds.... shook the ground..and had blown everyone in the pride down to their stomaches and throwing them around like ragdolls as a tornado [ Permission from Goddess of Tornados plot ] formed...

When there was a day full of riots.. Emi, The Princess Rumored to be DEAD, is fully alive and taking over! Her rebellion came in by storm, and one would think that in a pride full of fighters- there would be more of a fight.. But after having fought within each other made them vulnerable. Fighting those that the tornado could not take down.. While those in the rebellion remained hardly touched. There, Emi took advantage.. and got up within the ranks. Relieving her brother from the torment of being the Boss... She brought in new life- and squashed and pin pointed out thoughs that had been corrupt.

The 'head' of purists, Her brother Hosoku that fell in love with the Leopard named Rhea. Stood together behind Emi, Rhea, having played a hand in the easy take over by her visions.

Those that have wronged the pride- Having them displayed either by death or by being enslaved.. She came up to the heightest rock on the ground level of the crater. The once innocent, oblivious and naive child had grown in to the leader her mother Nyoka always wanted. Secretly, Nyoka's back up planned worked.

"My People. I Stand Before You, as not only blood of my parents but I stand before you as salvation.. You have torn each other apart, we were once a great pride.. Now look at you. Laid in shambles and killing off each other like rogues! This is not what we are like! This is not what we stood for!" Her face full of power, and inflamed determination.. Having befriended Gods that stood at her side to back her up. That WOULD listen.. They HAD to.

"So now that I tore you apart.... we shall rebuild.. and begin anew! An era of strength AND intelligence."

NEWS:

+ Any of the cheetahs below can now adopt and sport the NEWEST Ranks in the Kuroi'Nera!
Ambassador : Are those designated to go to new prides to make alliances and make negotiations throughout the lands. These are usually royals! But commoners may apply for this rank as well. They must have completed a 'career path' to be eligible!
Herbalist : The basic level of healing path. This is the starter level, and as you learn about the different venoms and healings, you can increase in rank. Herbalists only work on small wounds and help their 'masters' to heal others.
Witch Doctor : Equivalent to a Nurse. Mostly dealing with mental and spiritual healing on their own while they also begin to take on more healing physical healing challenges.
Plague Doctor: Are full fledge doctors. They not only heal, but they also create heavy poisons and well versed in them. Plague doctors are gifted with their extensive knowledge of healing, and killing and are highly regarded/honored and feared.
Loan Shark: Are debt collectors of the pride. Often times taking with them fighters on their re'po journies.
Priest/ess: These are Godchildren, and a rank for those that want to follow a faith. No matter which one, they are in charge of making shrines and praising to the gods for good blessings to the pride and safe missions. They are also in charge of protecting and interpreting seers.

Informants: < Contest Cheetahs given in this contest can NOT be an Informant! They may have a backstory including them as an informant however.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:52 am
User Image

.: OOC Info :.
• Yes, This is an RP auction
• For every RP link of ( 1000words ) is $1.
• Rps must have taken place between ( April 2012 - October 2012 )
• You may use up to TWO characters' rps!
• If you already own one of the auctions in this meta, you can not participate in this auction • Chi Sohma, is trying to get her an edit D8; her image may change!

.: IC Info :.
• Not Born in the pride; She is in fact the first/only Ooka-san in the pride.
• She is a middle/late aged cheetah but she looks DAMN WELL for her age!
• She regulates, and is in charge of all the entertainers at the moment. ( We need more Ooka-sans! )
• She came in during Janja'Nyoka's reign and is a very trusted member of the pride. Very strict.
• Basically was the teacher of most entertainers of the pride.

.: How to enter :.
+ Use the bid form!
+ We will quote you when you win with the form you must fill out after you win!

.: Current Bid :.
• LexThetaSigma , Current Bid: 14rps

.: Entrants :.
• LexThetaSigma , Bid: 14rps, pg 2

.: Update BID Form :.

[i][size=24][b][color=goldenrod]:// GOING ONCE[/color][color=green] ~ GOING TWICE! BID BID BID [/color][/b][/size][/i]
[size=9][b]Current Bidders:[/b] ( Username )
[B]The bids:[/b]
[b]SoA Name #1 ;[/b] [i]Owner -[/i] [ Link 1 ] [ Link 2 ]
[b]SoA Name #2 ;[/b] [i]Owner -[/i] [ Link 1 ] [ Link 2 ]
[b]Total Bid:[/b] ( Total amt of rps )
[/size]

.: After you win~ Form :.

[i][size=24][b][color=purple]:// GOING ONCE[/color][color=green] ~ GOING TWICE! [/color][/b][/size][/i]
[size=9]
[b]Name of the Ooka-san:[/b] ( Whats her name? )
[b]Name Meaning :[/b] ( What does her name mean? )
[b]Brief Personality:[/b] ( What is she like? Briefly~ )
[/size]

KuroiNera

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:02 am
User Image

• Please be active, these two were contributors to the meta~
• Please adhere to the IC information!
• You may enter alone or with a friend.
• You may keep both cheetahs, or give one away.

• Not Born in the pride; they were in fact, heirs to tribal throwns.
• Whether their relationship is- is up to you! ( Mates, Brother x Sister, Best friends what have you !)
IMPORTANT: Their default rank is Royals- but they are expected to move to a different rank! ( 5 rps ) to move their rank status.
• Their pride info, is up to you but they came with Emi out of their own free will.
• In the rebellion camp, before the war. They were NOT treated any better or worse than anyone in the camp. Everyone worked together AS A family.
• They were apart of the meta, and Emi's take over plan.

+ Use the form!

• Bloo Starr pg 2
• L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13 pg 2

.: Rp contest Form :.

[i][size=24][b][color=purple]:// Gatoraid[/color][color=goldenrod] ~ is it in YOU!? [/color][/b][/size][/i]
[size=9][b]Owners:[/b] ( Who will the cheetahs be going to ex; Purple; Chi Sohma, Yellow; Dragonstar )
[b]Name of PURPLE SoA:[/b] ( Who is participating? )
[b]Name Meaning :[/b] ( What does her name mean )
[b]Brief Personality:[/b] ( What is she like? Briefly~ )
[b]What rank is she aiming for?:[/b] ( After royal, what does she want to be )
~
[b]Name of YELLOW SoA:[/b] ( Who is participating? )
[b]Name Meaning :[/b] ( What does his name mean )
[b]Brief Personality:[/b] ( What is he like? Briefly~ )
[b]What rank is he aiming for?:[/b] ( After royal, what does he want to be )
~

[b]What is their relationship:[/b] ( Mate, Siblings, Best friends, etc )
[b]Brief Story Low Down:[/b] ( Nothing over 1500 words please D; )
( This may include their pride stuff, or their relationship, or why they decided to come to the pride with Emi, basically give me something about them. )
[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:35 am
User Image

.: Questionnaire :.
- PLEASE PM ANSWERS TO THIS MULE.
• How did Emi take over?
• What is an Ambassador in the pride.
• Who are Janja'Nyoka and Nanashi?
• Where is the Kuroi'Nera located. They live in a ____ ?
• Name one pride in alliance with the 'Nera.
• What is the code of silence?

• Must have finished the Questionnaire and passed.
• Must fill out the form below!
• Must keep the SoA if you win or rehome it back to us so we can contest him out once again <3

• Not Born in the pride
His rank can be either Loan Shark or Merchant.
• He came in after Seiji was announced Boss.
• He is on Seiji's side! Aka, a hybrid sympathizer/or thinks that the pride is better when everyone works together.

+ Use the form.
+ Then Post

• RoseNightshade - Hideki
• Andranis - Atsushi
• Sir Rosecrance Faithful - Kyōryū
• Blu Chalk - Otieno

.: Form :.

[i][size=24][b][color=#FFCC99]:// I CAN HAS TEE ~CKET!? [/color][/b][/size][/i]
[size=9][b]Name of SoA:[/b] ( Who is participating? )
[b]What rank does he want?:[/b] ( Loan Shark or Merchant. )
[/size]
[/color]

KuroiNera

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:25 am
User Image

.: OOC Info :. OVER - WINNER IS AURRIE~

• The name of the game is making a healing potion or a poison!
The mule will roll two sets of dice, you must get ONE matching the mule.
The cheetah you see above is making a very complex healing/poison.
• The healing potion is rolling three di to come up with a total of:
------ rolled 3, 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 4 Total: 10
= You must roll a total of 10.
• The poison is rolling three di to come up with a total of:
------ rolled 3, 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 3 Total: 11
= You must roll a total of 11.
• Whether he is healing or killing is up to you ;3. The first person to get either healing/or poison will win him!

• Not Born in the pride; he came with Emi.
His rank is Plague Doctor
• The first/only one in this rank as of right now.
HIS rank can NOT change.
• After the war, he was the go to cheetah to heal those whom have been wounded from the civil war and when Emi conquered. He has much respect for Emi, but his feelings about her may differ.

+ Use the form in your first post.
+ Then Start rolling!

• Aurrie Beaues, Kijani'doa pg1
• L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13, Ukupholisa pg1

.: After you win Form :.

[i][size=24][b][color=green]:// And if the poisons don't kill~ [/color][/b][/size][/i]
[size=9][b]Name of SoA:[/b] ( Name of the soa in question )
[/size]
[/color]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:33 am
User Image

User Image

( I know, it was priorly posted that it will end earlier but I decided to extend it, whoever had a ticket before/advertised before don't worry- you will have a chance to win still! Any new entrants can claim a ticket. After the 7th of November you may take the sig off. )

This Advertisement/referral is ... Quite Easy! In fact, it's all about TRUST! You post once, at the end of the contest- she will be rolled~ and the winner will be quoted :3!

OOC Info :

• You post ONCE, to note that you are advertising for the meta. It's long, I know. After that once, during the end of the phase, we will check and see if the advertisement is still in your sig.
• Remember with your form, you will need to post a little something. Post the code below to claim your ticket!
• Must have sig in signature to claim ticket, and to get the tickets there after <3

ICC Info :

• She came in during Janja'Nyoka's reign, and she is was on Seiji's side during the meta.
• She is a Nanny in the 'Nera. This can't change ( we need more ;3; )
• She has already raised a few cubs
• She was NOT born in the 'Nera

Contestants :

• RoseNightshade - Nascha
• Keantha - Runa
• Day Dreamer427 - Gisei
• Sir Rosecrance Faithful - Honoka
• Blu Chalk - Erlea
• L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13 - Mioyo'ema

User Image
- Big -
[url=http://tinyurl.com/8elerhg][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/ChiSohma/GoB_ac_big1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
- Medium -
[url=http://tinyurl.com/8elerhg][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/ChiSohma/GoB_ac_med1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
- Small -
[url=http://tinyurl.com/8elerhg][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/ChiSohma/GoB_ac_sm1.png[/IMG][/url]

:// RODGER DODGER SNAWBER!
Name of SoA: ( Name of soa derp )
Name Meaning : ( What does his name mean )
Brief Personality: ( What is he like? Briefly~ )

[i][size=24][b][color=indigo]:// RODGER DODGER SNAWBER! [/color][/b][/size][/i]
[size=9][b]Name of SoA:[/b] ( Name of soa derp )
[/size]

KuroiNera

KuroiNera rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 3 Total: 11 (3-18)

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:38 am
Poison Combination for Game.

KuroiNera rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 4 Total: 10 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:39 am
Healing potion combination for game.

KuroiNera

Rainhowl rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 6 Total: 11 (3-18)

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:05 pm
:3 Mmmmm, plague doctor. <3

-not sure if to post form in this one or after winning- The info seems kind of conflicting to me... Or I might be derping hard. :B

KuroiNera

".: How to enter :.
+ Then Start rolling!

• n/a

.: After you win Form :. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:36 pm
*Not sure if I've done this wrong or not. < u > Since one says post form before you roll and the form says after win form. Gonna do this and reroll just in case!*

:// And if the poisons don't kill~
Name of SoA: Kijani'doa
Name Meaning : "Green Spot"
Brief Personality: Kijani'doa is not a cheetah of particular strength in body. His strength is in his mind and his quick ability to learn. He is a dangerous creature to cross, given his extensive knowledge in both the healing and the poisoning arts, and his calm demeanor can lure those around him into a false sense of security. He is level headed and not likely to lose his cool, thinking through a situation step by step until a satisfying conclusion is reached. He is not likely to seek out confrontation, but will gladly align himself with those who are strong and trustworthy. He respects Emi greatly and deems her to be a worthy ally. He has decided to devote himself to her wholly, as she has earned his respect over the times he has traveled with her and has more than shown her mettle in taking over and reuniting the coalition.

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Rainhowl rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 4 Total: 10 (3-18)

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:37 pm
Rollin' <3  
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13 rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 1 Total: 6 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:10 am
:// And if the poisons don't kill~
Name of SoA: Ukupholisa
Name Meaning : heal, cure, remedy (Zulu)
Brief Personality: A bit odd, this cheetah does not seem to be overly social, and while he tries, it usually ends in some sort of awkward moment, or silence. He enjoys hiding behind his mask and while he is pretty good at his job, sometimes he gets confused and makes the wrong sort of potion. All these herbs are hard to differentiate when you're looking through tiny holes in a bone mask!

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:14 am
Aurrie Beaues
:3 Mmmmm, plague doctor. <3

-not sure if to post form in this one or after winning- The info seems kind of conflicting to me... Or I might be derping hard. :B

KuroiNera

".: How to enter :.
+ Then Start rolling!

• n/a

.: After you win Form :. "

O.o.....wow you won him in the first roll.
You made a poison, you just need total 11.
Or do we want to do the combination? ;3
All up to you ~ I will pay an edit if you also get the combination. Lol
Up to you aurrie ~ take the goal or chance it? >)
XX next game I do will be twice as hard loool.  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff