PUNJABIMIX

Feral Noob

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:24 pm
Name: Chandler Chevalier
Aliases: Iron Fist ( the successor of Daniel Rand )
Alignment: Good
Identity Status: Public
Height: 6"1'
Weight: 173 lbs.
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Blonde
Powers & Abilities:
Peak Human Strength:
Typically, Iron Fist possesses the pinnacle physical strength of a human man of his particular age, height, and build that engages in intense regular exercise. He possesses the peak level of strength a human can reach without being considered superhuman. With the use of his spiritual energy, Iron Fist is capable of augmenting his strength to incredible superhuman levels which limits are unknown.

Peak Human Speed:
Iron Fist is capable of running and moving at speeds greater than even the finest human athlete and is naturally as fast as a human can be without being considered superhuman. Iron Fist can use his spiritual energy to augment his speed to incredible superhuman levels.

Peak Human Stamina:
Iron Fist's musculature is enhanced to generate less fatigue toxins than the musculature of humans. He can exert himself physically at peak capacity for over ten minutes before fatigue begins to impair him.

Peak Human Agility:
Iron Fist's natural agility, balance, and bodily coordination are superior to those of any Olympic athlete that has ever competed, and is agile as it is humanly possible.

Peak Human Reflexes:
Iron Fist's reaction time if superior to that of any Olympic athlete that has ever competed, and are enhanced to the point where they could be considered superhuman. His reflexes are so efficient that he can dodge point blank gun fire, catch arrows in mid flight, and has even been capable off snatching and tagging bullets out of the air.

Peak Human Durability:
The tissues of Iron Fist's body are harder than those of humans. While still vulnerable to physical injury, Chandler is able to use his spiritual energy to augment his durability to vast superhuman levels.

Chi Enhanced Healing:
If he sustains injury or illness, Iron Fist can focus his chi for the purposes of healing his injuries. By focusing enough he can even purge his own body of poison, however Chandler experiences great pain in the process. He is also capable of channeling this energy into other people, allowing them to heal with more efficiency as well. Although capable of these feats, it takes a lot out of him.

Heightened Awareness:
His awareness has increased to new levels. To what level it is unclear. His senses are so great he can hear the sweat running down the cheek of a person in another room, and even with his back turned he is able to sense when a complete stranger is going to strike before they actually do.

Enhanced Sight:
He has unusually keen eyesight.

Environmental Adaptation:
His entire body is oriented to combat, enabling him to adapt to any environment with minimal exposure.

Chi Manipulation:
The Iron Fist grants Nolan with many abilities that he has possibly not yet learned, such as channeling the Shou-Lao chi into a ranged weapon, such as a gun or bow, to increase its striking capabilities.

Mind Meld:
Iron Fist can use his power to temporarily fuse his consciousness with another person, resulting in a sharing of knowledge, emotions, and memories.

Master Martial Artist:
Chandler is a master of several different martial arts. Karate, Kenpo, Shaolin, Wushu, Hungar, Wing Chun, just to name a few.

Weapons Master:
He has been trained in the use of almost all martial arts weapons.

Nervous System Control:
He has near-complete control over his nervous system, enabling him to deaden himself to pain but not in a fight as it takes a lot of concentration. He also is able pass lie detector tests.

Skilled Acrobat:
Chandler is a skilled acrobat and gymnast capable of many difficult feats.
Weapons: His bare hands.
Base of Operations: The Dojo, school.
Education: High school, All martial arts studies.
Group Affiliation: Currently Unaffiliated.
History:
My name is Chandler Chevalier. I'm also successor of Daniel Rand-- the Iron Fist, and Thailand is where my life began. My parents were studying differences in Asian culture all the way up until my mid teens. Since then I've picked up several different languages; martial arts too. Mom and Dad had to keep me busy while they pursued their studies so they stuck me in the care of the temples of the many places we moved to. We spent a year in each country before moving on so there was time for me to learn martial arts. At first, I'll admit I truly disliked the idea of waking up at five in the morning when I was only four to condition my body. Funny considering all the temples I've been in function similarly. Though it grew on me-- I couldn't live without it.

By the time I turned seventeen I'd lived in eighteen different countries, but that's not the important part of the story. K'un Lun, a place nestled in the mountains of the Himalaya's, was where my life changed completely. While I'd been trained in countless forms of fighting and spirituality, the monks of K'un Lun made it clear that I was not on their caliber of anything. I was just the Caucasian they wouldn't welcome until I proved myself. Once again, my parents were on the move. But I decided to stay behind. As weird as this may sound, I felt spiritually connected to K'un Lun.. I had to find out why.

Finally; after months of the most intense training of my life, I'd finally proven myself worthy to train at the temple. Not too long after enrolling in the temple had I noticed something a bit off.. I've been to lots of places, but the people here were... odd. Especially when I'd earned the honor of battling Shou Lao. At first, I was very confused. Who was Shou Lao? When the monks elaborated I was... Afraid. Respectfully I asked to train longer, that I was not ready for such a feat. Master assured me that I was ready. Thus I was sent off to fight the serpent.

It was a strenuous battle that seemingly lasted eons while it only took ten minutes. I won't get into detail about it, but I came out on top and was granted the power of the "Iron Fist". Truthfully I barely made it out alive. It was a battle I struggled with the most, one that I never wish to repeat. Even now I still fear the dragon. Anyway; I've recently moved back to the United States, where I've volunteered my abilities as the Iron Fist to the people; to keep the out of harms way.

Even though I'm a hero, I'm not very well known, so I'm able to attend school without the hubbub of my identity.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

PUNJABIMIX

Feral Noob

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Marvel AU Profiles/OOC Board

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out