Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sixth Annual Gaian Bon Festival

Back to Guilds

The festival area for the Sixth Annual Gaian Bon Festival! 

Reply Bon Shopping
The Ninja Parlor ยค Avatar Edits and More Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this your first Gaian festival?
  Yes
  No
View Results

shikako1201

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:11 pm
*grabs Ninji and twirls her around* heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:24 pm
Art!

Username: Marshmallow Kitty
Reference Pic(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tektek version without stars or jar so things are more visible.
Pose: I'd prefer something that looks graceful or mystical. Maybe dancing? Maybe something like this. If something would work better for you, let me know, but that'd be my preference.
Anything Else: Ears should be about Hylian-long (like the OA for Skyward Sword). Also, the bottled star can be eliminated from the avatar or turned into a pendant. (It'd be small, maybe about an enlarged film canister. So still only maybe 3-4 inches tall at most.)
Total: 25000g  

Marshmallow Kitty

Adorable Senshi

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Magical Girl 50

JBossFace

Hilarious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:42 pm
Art!

Username: Mallyce
Reference Pic(s):Sailor Cupcake!
Pose:One hand on her hip and the other holding a goldfish in a bag.
Anything Else: I don't have a pic of her in a Kimono....So could you draw her in one? It can be pink, black, and brown. I hope this is okay and i don't mind waiting. :3
Total: 20,000 + Tip: 20,000= 40,000.

I hope I'm not to late to buy some cute chibis! >.<

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:36 pm
Scene Order Form (2) (one with me and my friend)(send her base after first scene is done)(if thats ok)
Username: zero_is_collared
Base(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( zero_is_collared )
Recolor?: no
Extra(s): can i be in one of the guys yukatas(row 1 d) and a red and black decoritive fan. in the 2nd scene(the one with my buddy) i would like the yukata(row 4 a) demon cat.
Total: 3025 gold + a very good tip.

if you have any questions or concerns dont hesitate to message me. smile and thank you.  

zero is collared

Star Seeker

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:28 pm
zero is collared
Scene Order Form (2) (one with me and my friend)(send her base after first scene is done)(if thats ok)
Base(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( zero_is_collared )
Extra(s): can i be in one of the guys yukatas(row 1 d) and a red and black decoritive fan. in the 2nd scene(the one with my buddy) i would like the yukata(row 4 a) demon cat.

if you have any questions or concerns dont hesitate to message me. smile and thank you.
I'm a little confused. The scene edits are with the kimono that is shown in the sample. Using 1D as the clothes in the scene counts as a recolor. However, I do not have the demon cat outfits made for the scene edit. If you don't mind waiting a week or so, I can make it.

Also for simplicity's sake, if you're going to order two different scene edits, please fill out two forms with all of the information I need (e.g. the bases).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Ninja_Maiden
zero is collared

I'm a little confused. The scene edits are with the kimono that is shown in the sample. Using 1D as the clothes in the scene counts as a recolor. However, I do not have the demon cat outfits made for the scene edit. If you don't mind waiting a week or so, I can make it.

Also for simplicity's sake, if you're going to order two different scene edits, please fill out two forms with all of the information I need (e.g. the bases).

ok then are can i still send the 2nd order over the weekend. becuase friend i want the 2nd scene with has no internet till it gets fixed. so i cant get the scene with 1D? you cant do the demon cat one for it? (i dont mind over paying a bit) but ya i can wait after all you are the artist so im on your time. smile  

zero is collared

Star Seeker

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:10 pm
zero is collared

ok then are can i still send the 2nd order over the weekend. becuase friend i want the 2nd scene with has no internet till it gets fixed. so i cant get the scene with 1D? you cant do the demon cat one for it? (i dont mind over paying a bit) but ya i can wait after all you are the artist so im on your time. smile
Let's deal with one order at a time then. When you have the base from your friend, I'm giving you special permission to PM me the order form.

You can get the scene with 1D. Please fix the trade so that it has payment for just this one scene. That's 1,050 gold. You can send another trade when you place the other order. I don't want to double charge.

I can do the demon cat one. It'll just take time and cost a little more. Probably about 500 gold.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:22 pm
Marshmallow Kitty

Mallyce

I totally forgot what time it was. Here are Day 3's art slot winners: Marshmallow Kitty and Mallyce.

By the way, Mallyce, your reference image doesn't work any more. Could you please fix that?  

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

JBossFace

Hilarious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:09 am
Ninja_Maiden

Yeah, Photobucket is having like some "Site Maintenance" thing right now so now I have to use tinypic xD I fixed it for you. and Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:43 pm
Ninja_Maiden
zero is collared

Let's deal with one order at a time then. When you have the base from your friend, I'm giving you special permission to PM me the order form.

You can get the scene with 1D. Please fix the trade so that it has payment for just this one scene. That's 1,050 gold. You can send another trade when you place the other order. I don't want to double charge.

I can do the demon cat one. It'll just take time and cost a little more. Probably about 500 gold.

ok thats sounds like a good deal. when she gets on ill get her to give me her base. smile thanks for sorting my mess out andgood luck with your orders smile  

zero is collared

Star Seeker

zero is collared

Star Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:23 pm
Scene Order Form couple scene
Base(s): http://www.tektek.org/avatar/50465781(zero_is_collared) and
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/50488511(beauvallet)
Recolor?: im in row 4 1A(the demon cat matao) she wants 4 a(demon cat Tsurara) she would like it recolored in red and black.
Extra(s):the red and black for her yukata.
Total:1555+300+100+tip and ect.
and once everyting is done could you send the pic to me and beauvallet?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:47 pm
Ninja_Maiden
Marshmallow Kitty

Mallyce

I totally forgot what time it was. Here are Day 3's art slot winners: Marshmallow Kitty and Mallyce.

By the way, Mallyce, your reference image doesn't work any more. Could you please fix that?

hey did you get the payment? and how exactly do i get the image after you are done masterfully drawing it?? im just wondering  

zero is collared

Star Seeker

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:04 pm
zero is collared
hey did you get the payment? and how exactly do i get the image after you are done masterfully drawing it?? im just wondering

She'll PM you your image once she's done with it. It says so in the information she put in her shop. In addition, she will complete the payment transaction once she finishes your drawing.  
Bon Shopping

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff