Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:17 pm
Tirokio

Xocoyolcoatl was unaccustomed to having such longstanding company. Even though it had only been a few days, the stallion was used to having others meet him briefly before parting ways. A spot of friendly conversation among the noise of knowledge, before other needs took them away. The long maned stallion didn't begrudge them such a fate, as he did understand they had their own lives to tend to. . . but it was rather peculiar that the pale mare was as good as her word. She had yet to leave him, and certainly seemed to keep him from getting lost! It was rather easy for the stallion to forget his present company, especially if lost in a wash of knowledge. Some days were better than others, but having the mare constantly present was helping to keep him grounded.

Having someone to focus on that wasn't simply the tide of knowledge was good -- it helped him stay grounded, helped him ind his way. It was part of the reason he desired to find his brother -- Cuah could certainly help him focus. Whatever was going on with his sibling, wherever he might be in this world, Xocoyolcoatl always felt more at ease around him. He was better able to focus, just as he was with Bindi.

So it was, the stallion glanced down at the mare, considering her questions. His family. . . It had been a long time since he'd talked about them, outside of his desire to find his sibling. It also felt like such a long time since he'd been with any of them. . . and would likely be a long time before they were ever reunited. "My brother and I were. . . Though it was different. We were of . . . similar domains, complimented one another. He left first," he explained, pausing now and then to consider is words. "And I followed shortly there after." Though shortly was perhaps of a different time in the heavens than it was in the Kawani. "Perhaps a bit...late...given I have no news or knowledge of his whereabouts." Ah, but he was not overly fussed. He was certain the spirits would guide his hooves to family when the time was right. At the very least he'd lucked out by running into the angeni mare Bindi, whom was so kind as to help him along his way.

"It has been a long time though. . . I am anxious to see him. Anxious to reunite and rekindle our ties of family. What of . . you?" He knew that she had a unicorn mother and an angeni father. . . . but he knew little else. "As for my knowledge it is . . . challenging," he mused with a good humored smile, giving his tail a little shake. "It can be overwhelming, but I still do not know all, nor do I . . wish to. I forget much of what I know, until it is needed." It also made it difficult to focus, difficult to truly feel. "It's better down here though." And that was the truth. It wasn't nearly as overhwelming as it had been before he'd arrived in the Kawani lands. Perhaps that was a blessing in itself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 pm
The winds picked up slightly as they neared the forests beyond the great plains; the seas of grassland with occasional croppings of trees and lazy winding streams had been breathtaking to behold. As much as she enjoyed the scenery lots of it was lost to her thoughts, that sensation of moving without remembering apparent in her current company as for a brief moment she'd wondered if this was what Xocoyo felt on a daily basis. She'd been so involved in pleasant light conversion that she wasn't paying direct attention; other than of course making sure they remained on course and heading in a timely manner.

"He sounds wonderful...it must be nice to have such bonds, that similar domain allows you some semblance of anchoring." She wondered just how much time had passed between his brother leaving and then Xocoyo, it couldn't have been too long - but the difference between the words were sometimes skewed; she'd never really understood it other than her father saying it ran on different time. "He'll probably be really happy to see you!" She chimed in, offering a small giggle of a laugh.

At his question she'd allowed herself to ponder a bit, gather the information she knew about her own relatives. "Well...it was a little complicated when I was younger. My parents had not been mated when I came to be, even more so that my father was domained at the time and had obligations amongst the herd of Angeni he was with. He'd chased down a fallen from our herd, but didn't end up finding when he fled to these lower lands." She made sure to give a little jump as they passed over a branch of a small stream; her wing giving a small twinge of pain at the abrupt jump. "Instead he'd met my mother, and the two hit it off instantly. It wasn't long till she realized she was pregnant...but he had to leave. My father had returned for my birth, and upon seeing I was blessed with dual wings he'd insisted I come back to the herd; and my mother agreed as she would not be able to teach me about my angeni heritage and blessings. His herd was rather...pure in thought; they didn't quite enjoy the fact I was a half-ling but I was enough angeni they could look past my horn for the most part."

She paused a moment, ears flattening. "My mother had passed when I was a filly; i'd only seen her a few times when we would go visit her. My father never disclosed the real reason but I believe she was attacked and killed. He'd began to teach me about skinwalkers prior; so when I was older I put two and two together. Father was kind, and very dedicated to teach me as much as he could. I loved him dearly and he never took another love so I don't believe I have siblings...and he died shortly into my adulthood on a mission with the other angeni protectors. I was very blessed to have them in my life, I just wish I had a little more time you know? I do believe they are together now, so that is a very comforting thought to me." Bindi smiled softly, but with a little shake of her head she was back to a rather radiant happy once more.

"I am glad you think so, I wouldn't have been able to make your acquaintance if you hadn't come down!" True, the last three days had been simply wonderful, but she was also excited for the prospect of reuniting the brothers. "It should perhaps be soon we come across the woods; it was where I had last run into the mare named Nimue. Hopefully she and her family can help us get our first clue about your brother."

Uta

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:44 pm
Tirokio

The stallion listened to the mares words, and inwardly flinched. His head wings folded some, and his long tail gave a small shake in regret; he hadn't meant to bring up such loss, and wondered how she managed without either of her parents. It was one thing to be separated from a loved one, but to know they met death. . . to know their souls had moved on to places even Xocoyolcoatl knew nothing of. . . It was sad. He could only hope that bringing up her family wasn't overly painful, and knew to be more cautious concerning such a tender subject. While Bindi appeared all smiles and radiance, he had to wonder if her heart might not feel sore. "They sound...as if they had a love to last the ages, even... if they were taken from one another," he spoke slowly,thoughts anchored more on Bindi than any place they were going, any land that they traveled. The longer they walked together, the less distracted he felt, which was good. He was better able to focus. . . sort of. Life was always a bit of a blur, but his concern for the mare was outweighing any other thoughts that drifted through.

"I'm sorry to have asked. . . .to have brought forth. . . . . such sadness," he apologized, flattening his ears and giving an apologetic dip of his head to the paler mare. "It is unfortunate your father's . . . herd. . . . was not so loving. Where I come from, uni-angeni are granted domains. . . . they are still considered pure. . .. though, it is . . . possibly different." Xocoyolcoatl actually had never wondered or asked where the domained uniangeni's of the world came from -- they simply were, much like angeni whom were born without the tails or horns. Perhaps the unicorns that were down here were not as pure; perhaps Bindi was not of domained blood, but she was clearly an angeni. "You are as . . . pure as any I have met," he stated with a firm nod. "It is not always . . . the domain that makes the . . .angeni." And he would know. There were fallen enough to prove that those born pure of blood were not always pure of mind.

So it was, the stallion followed the mare, not at all averse to where their hooves might take them. The spirits were in full control of where he wandered, and for now, the appeared to encourage him time with the amicable mare. She was sweet, and whether or not he was able to find out much about Cuah's whereabouts, the journey was worth it. "I am grateful that you. . . have kept with me this time. Even if this other cannot. . . . . hep us. . . . your friendship is a gift." She was his first real friend since his arrival, and Xocoyolcoatl could only hope he might one day return such kindness granted him. She had been nothing but patient, and had gone far out of her way. Perhaps he could figure a way to heal her wing fully if they needed to part ways soon; perhaps he could find some way to show her his gratitude at her selflessness.

She was a good heart, and a true blessing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:44 am
Nodding softly as she felt the wind pick up her copious amounts of hair, the sensation has always felt nice; flying had always been her forte, her most pleasurable moments. It made her feel weightless, and took away any pressing thoughts that threatened to downplay her mood. "Yeah..." She said almost breathlessly, looking as if she was remembering such fond scenes in her mind's eye. "I really like to believe it so. They may not have been able to be together while here in the mortal plane...but now they have eternity together without anything forcing them apart." Yet, when she looked his way his body have off a certain aura of regret with the way he held himself and immediately she inwardly cursed at her absentmindedness.

"No no! Don't be!" She vigorously shook her own head, desperate eyes pleading to heed her words with truth and trust. "It might be a little sad and lonely at times but they could have been apart their whole lives. Now they're not...and that makes me really happy. Even if they're not here with me...kids grow up without their families all the time." As sad of a thought that was for orphaned foals, she didn't really include herself in such a category since she had her father. Things could have been worse, and there was worse situations out there for sure.

Needlessly though she listened to him, wondering if she had a domain what it would even be? Did one just pick it or was it something that you'd just know? It seemed like such an in depth topic, but if anyone knew it would be Xocoyo and his brother. "That's pretty amazing...I couldn't imagine having a domain to kind of be in charge of..." She chuckled, but soon her laughter faded.

It was replaced with a wildfire type blush which overtook her cream face with that of crimson and heat.

He truly didn't need to feel the need compliment her so...so wonderfully. Bindi almost felt like crying, for she'd never been the one receive such praiseworthy words. Not even just thanks and gratitude for her services and heroism...but he was complimenting her as a whole; her very being in essence. Furthermore he went on to call her friendship a gift, and she brought a good wing to cover her face. "Xocoyo...." She breathed, willing the heat in her face to disperse to little effect. Why did she have to be so bashful? "Please...I am not worthy of such wonderful and exceptional praise..."

However, it wasn't to say that she didn't put a value to their blossoming friendship. Quite the contrary.

With her wing still shyly covering her cherry face from Xocoyo, her eyes flashed over to him before dropping to the ground in front of them. "I do truly treasure our friendship though...I cannot believe the spirits have blessed me so to meet you. I am glad they did though..."

Uta

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:10 am
Tirokio

The large, colorful stallion was glad that the mare took such a positive view of the loss of her parents and family. He knew it couldn't be easy to lose ones parents -- he was struggling simply from the loss and scattering of all of his siblings! His heart ached to be reunited with his brother, to know that Cuah was safe and well. Who knew where he might be located? Who knew what fate might have become him in the Kawani?

Still, the spirits were guiding his hooves to where they needed to be. That he trusted fully, though he didn't always know where he was going. Thankfully, Bindi crossed his path, and he now had a new goal, a new destination. They were going to meet some other that might have whereabouts on his brother. . . Whether or not that woud yield anything remained to be seen. Whether it did or didn't, it was the journey with Bindi that he was enjoying most. The mare didn't seem to find him a burden, and having something to focus on, to ground his straying thoughts, was helpful.

So it was, Xoco could freely admit that it was nice to make a friend.

"I am quite sure... your parents are proud to have... you as their daughter," he stated with a firm nod. "You are truly . . . . a joy, and I know I am . . .not the only one to see it." That he knew as fact, whether Bindi believed him or not. The mare was so self-sacrificing, so kind. . . she fit her domain well.

. . . . a domain that she didn't seem to realize she possessed! The angeni gave a swish of his tail, and stopped his walk to gaze at the blond mare. Could she really not know? Could she really not be privy to the great gift, the great calling, that the spirits had blessed her with? The stallion hesitated, unsure if he should object, if he should speak to her about what he knew. What he understood. "Bindi, you do. . . realize--"

There was a change in the woods up ahead, and a sudden scattering of birds from the trees. Something, somewhere, surprised them, and a great flock took flight. In one large twisting mass, they darkened the evening skies, suddenly demanding a new grove to perch upon. The suddeness caught the stallion off guard, his own wings flaring in surprise. Names of various species of birds flooded him, as well as an idea of what sort of tree they had been perched upon, how far they had flown, what direction, and how fast they could go. Anything he was about to say was fast forgotten, and his eyes dropped from the birds above, to the trees across the meadow.

. . . maybe someone was there. Maybe the birds had simply spooked. Maybe . . . maybe they should keep walking to continue on their way. "Well," he finally stated, an amused smile upon his lips. "That was thoroughly dramatic." He was not afraid of what might be found within the woods. Trees. Moss. Mushrooms. Leave. A wood was a wood was a wood, after all.

"I . . . fear I have held us up." He couldn't remember why he stopped his walk, but resettling his wings, he carried on. "Shall we then?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:19 pm
Bindi lowered her wing only slightly as her eyes befell the stallion beside her, spirits...how did she get so lucky to run into him? "As always...your words are so kind. Thank you...for speaking of my parents so wonderfully." Of course, speaking of her so wonderfully...but if allowed she could go on forever about all of his wonderful traits and well...that would perhaps be annoying to the poor stallion. "Everything happens for a reason, right, Xoco?" The mare flashed a bright smile his way as she finally dropped her wing back to the comfort of her sides as they moved along.

Almost not taking immediate notice that he'd stopped.

"Xocoyo?" She looked to the side, then stopped herself and looked back. He'd said her name, before the sounds of flapping wings startled her as she spun to see the commotion. With a sharp inhale she gazed on wide eyed at the flock, mouth slightly ajar in awe and wonder. "Oh wow..." A breath later, some drifting feathers later, and they were off on some grand journey of their own. That was simply miraculous, a small chuckle escaping her lips as she once more drifted back to face him. "Wasn't it?" She concurred with a nod, she too forgetting that he had spoken her name prior. "I wonder what startled them..." Bindi stated as an absent thought, falling into stride with the stallion once more as they forged ahead.

"Nonsense, Xoco...it would be a shame if we didn't stop and appreciate things once in a while; as long as we don't get too off track..." She reasoned, before something caught her eye up ahead.

"Well....it looks like we're here." She stated, motioning with her head to the white figure who stood among the earthy brown tree trunks up ahead. The forest behind her heavily shaded...making almost an eerie darkness in comparison to the light of the fields they'd been walking through. At this distance she could not see, but they would be there in no time at all. The closer they got, she could see it was Nimue herself; the wings and black hair gave her away before the rest of her features came into view.

"That's Nimue...the Matriarch of the family. She is...not right in mind, if you keep a cheerful tone I find her mood remains pleasantly stable." Bindi had leaned in close, walking shoulder to shoulder in order to speak quietly to him beforehand. While she had never seen it, it was Minuet who had said her mother was capable of harm and death like any other...it just had to be set off. Once they were merely a few meters from the mare Bindi had stopped, bowing her head and swooping her three good wings out in an elegant display. "Nimue....its so nice to see you again. Do you remember me?" She asked kindly, a bit relieved when the masked mare nodded slowly.

"Sunny mare....I remember you." Her head tilted, her black locks falling to one side. "Why has the sun come all the way to the shade? She brings rainbows?" Her sights had drifted to Xocoyo, walking up slowly as she looked the stallion over.

"Kind of!" Bindi laughed merrily, it was always interesting to see what nicknames Nimue came up with. Whatever helped her, she supposed. "This is Xocoyolcoatl...We've come to ask you and your family a question. Are they home?"

Uta

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash