Submit

vampirelover1242344

Interesting Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:08 am
Lonnie walked outside she gasped and rushed to the girl rescue "no bad dog" she said her cat ears twitching "SEBASTIAN!" she cried

Grell watched from the roof of the manor laughing a bit  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Kiryu sighed "so noisy, man." he said and stood up, " why am I getting up the girl called Sebastian. Oh well." he said and transformed into his crow and flew out of the house and expand his crow body and became his huge real demon crow form and looked at lonnie " you might want to plug your ears tightly madams." he said and took an deep breath and let out really loud screech and eerie with darkness appearing around his crow body.  

SoushiMiketsukami2012

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:31 pm
Yin covered her ears as he directed and soon the large demon hound ran away, slowly she stood up and looked at him " I.... I'm sorry for tresspassing on your manor sir, i didn't mean to, i was just curisous" she apolized quickly  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:49 pm
Kittykittkitt13 Wrote:
Yin covered her ears as he directed and soon the large demon hound ran away, slowly she stood up and looked at him " I.... I'm sorry for tresspassing on your manor sir, i didn't mean to, i was just curisous" she apolized quickly

Kiryu landed on the ground still in his demon Crow form and looked at yin. " this isn't my manor it's my master's manor known as Phantomhive Ciel, that's why this manor is named Phantomhive . you were lucky that I came to your rescue, mainly because it was getting noisy." he said to Yin. Kiryu's body was covered in the shroud of darkness and changed back to his human form when the darkness dispatched from him.  

SoushiMiketsukami2012

vampirelover1242344

Interesting Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:05 pm
Ciel crossed his arms over his chest " what is your business here"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:33 pm
yin's ears perked up and she turned to him " sorry sir, i just was looking around, ...... it;s really nice here"  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

SoushiMiketsukami2012

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:26 pm
Kiryu walked back inside and laid on the couch once again, " man I feel really shadowy and enjoyment of murder once again, whenever I change into that form it brings back terrible memories of my past that is filled with disasters of my misfortune towards others." he said and laid on his stomach than laid his head on his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:47 pm
vampirelover1242344 Wrote:

________________________________ Sebastian Michaelis________________________________

OOC: Sorry, didnt even realize posts were in here.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
I do what I must to protect my young master

Sebastian sighed and waited as Lonnie jumped away and left. He slowly made his way out when He heard his name called, though it wasn't as much concern to him since it wasn't his young master calling. He stood there and watched as Kiryu stopped the little dog fight. "Bad dog" He walked over to Pluto smacking his nose. "You should know not to do that by now." Sebastian looked over at Yin and Ciel." Well, I believe she just got abit curious. Animals tend to do that alot."

You may say, I'm simply One Hell of a Butler....
[/quote]  

School Tests
Captain

vampirelover1242344

Interesting Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:14 pm
Lonnie soon ran away from pluto "nooooooo bad dog bad dog" she screamed and bumped into Sebastian and transformed into a cat only bigger she then started running away again only faster  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Kiryu sighed " man it became really noisy this year, since more people are coming to Phantomhive out of curiosity and decision on coming here for reasons around this manor." he said to his self.  

SoushiMiketsukami2012

vampirelover1242344

Interesting Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:15 am
Lonnie finally lost the dog and transformed back to her semi-human form  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:46 pm
Yin blinked then stood up and curtised " Im sorry for tresspassing sir phantomhive" she said softly  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

vampirelover1242344

Interesting Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:20 am
Ciel nodded "it's alright after all we have a constant trespasser and then that cat over there" he said pointing to Lonnie who was hiding behind sebastian  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Kiryu got up from the couch and decided to walk around the manor just to keep his mind off of other things that is flying through his mind right now. he sighed and transformed to a crow and headed to ciel's study room and looked around out of boredom than flew out and landed on ciel's head and just watched for things to entertain him and he looked at Yin.

" you know it can get dangerous by trespassing on somebodies property as you experienced at first hand with are demon dog Pluto here." he said to yin and looked around. you know the saying curiosity killed the cat and satisfaction brought it back. got that mrs?" he said.  

SoushiMiketsukami2012

vampirelover1242344

Interesting Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:21 pm
Lonnie looked at kiryu "i'm not married the mean man just used me for many things some worse than the other" she said transforming back to her semi human form  
manors or houses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games