Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]
[ORP] Into new Stars

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:31 pm
((Open rp for anyone to join, would just like some rp for my boy Tahni, will update the image with adol once photobucket stops being a jerk lol))

Tahni looked to the night sky and scratched at the mane beneath his chin. It was strange, looking at his legs, his paws, everything different, everything growing and changing, like the world around him, the foresta round him, but for the better, to be stronger, be one of his people, the pride. He smiled, and closed his eyes to listen, hoping he might hear someone come close, hoping he might hear something in the night.

He felt like it was calling to him.

Sometimes he dreamed of it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:13 am
User Image

'Lana was still unfortunate in her attempts to prove to the rest of the na'vi that she was as an equal, but not matter what she did the color of her fur made her the outcast that she was. However, she didn't shun her title of Acolyte, she was proud of it. The Great Mother had chosen her to be born this way and she was honored; even at the expense of a normal life. She listened to the sounds of the night around her and the forest glowed as the dusk fell her pelt reflecting the soft glow lightly. She moved quietly through the lush undergrowth and found herself behind night sky colored male. She wasn't sure what to do at this moment. Minus her initial entry to the pride she hadn't spoken with anyone and wasn't entirely sure what to say. She cleared her throat softly and spoke, her voice smooth and light as it traveled through the still air"I see you Brother, How are you?"

DragonsRage24
Didn't realize I never quoted you when I finished >_<
Edit: just realized I forgot the D in your name. >>

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:06 pm
He looked up seeing pale eyes in the moonlight and smiled, and he smiled. "I see you, like the stars, you awaken the darkness with your presence here," Tahni said softly. He moved a bit, raised himself to his paws and dipped his head a little, and moved aside, "Please, sit and watch the stars. They are quite wonderful tonight. Some are dancing across the sky."

He looked up again then and waited, sure enough, one darted before his eyes.

"They almost look alive, like fireflies."

He was hypersensitive at this time of night, everything so quiet, so serene, he barely found himself moving during the daylight hours.

"I am Tahni..." it was easier to use the shorter version of his name.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:09 am
His way with words was extremely thoughtful and she gave him a warm smile as she approached. She watched as he rose up and asked her to have a seat besides him and enjoy the night sky. She was more than happy to oblige. "I thank you for asking me to enjoy such wonders with you." She said warmly as she took a seat besides the male. She looked up at the stars and watched as they sparkled and she nodded her head at his explanation of how they appeared.

"There is much truth in that." She watched as they twinkled and filled the sky with their splendor and she allowed herself to just zone out into the beauty of them. His name brought her back to reality and she looked over at him as she spoke. "It's a pleasure to meet you Tahni, my name is 'Lana" She kept her name short because Svetlana'Rayne was a mouthful sometimes. Her voice was soft and she wondered why he was out here alone, though she could ask the same of herself. "Do you find yourself out here often like this?" It was always nice to not be the only one to enjoy the silence of the night.

DragonsRage24

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:48 pm
He smiled as she sat beside him. It was a nice calm to the night. Her voice was just as the night, peaceful. "I often find myself alone in the night, it has such a calm to it, like a body of still water, but also so much life." It was best when no a lot of others were around, it was quieter that way, the energy flowed in the surroundings better.

"I find the night to be a part of me, my pelt almost appears to be littered with stars, so I might as well watch after them I suppose," he said with a light laughter. "And what of you, Lana," he said, testing her name, it was quite lovely. "Do you enjoy this time of day?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:28 pm
She could relate to his words and she looked up at the stars and admired their calm beauty. He looked over towards him with his warm laughter and she smiled. "I'm sure if there was a way to place you against the sky you'd be lost to us." She chuckled at her words and she listened as the ambient of the forest surrounded them. It was music to her and it called to her soul.

"I enjoy it very much so..." Her voice trailed off as she thought of the constant comfort she had found in the darkness of the night. The calmness of it caressing her and reminding her there was peace to be found yet. "There is security and peace in the darkness that I cannot seem to find in the light." She watched as one of the stars shot across the sky and she glanced over towards the young adult as she let her mind wander.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:04 pm
"The light does not provide me comfort as the night, it seems to have become very much a part of me," he said with a laugh looking up to the night sky. It was a canvas littered with beings of light that came alive when the sun had gone. The sun was so bright and had everything emerge into focus, but now, in the night, only those with keen eyes could find things that would normally be hidden, lost, and here, Tahni could find them.

"When you look at one area in the sun, you see everything, anyone can, but in the night, everyone may see something different, it may have a different meaning, look like something else and yet be revealed as another thing as we approach. That is the gift night provides, imagination."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:32 am
[ooc: love wrath! she turned out great <3]

As she listened to him she couldn't help but notice he truly had a poetic way of speaking. That was a rare gift that the mother had granted him, not often where there many who were as graceful with words as he was. "That is quite a blessing to have, to be one with the night, much like you are."

She listened as he continued on and she found she had some respect for him and his way of observing and thinking. She liked this about him she decided. "What is your calling within the pride? If you don't mind me asking." She was curious, she could definitely see him holding an important role within the pride.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:46 pm
"I am merely a hunter, when the time calls for it and the energy must be taken from one and passed to others to sustain our pride," he said simply with a nod. Though, he knew in his heart he had a desire for other things, new adventures, perhaps, dare he think it, beyond where his home lay. But his home was so important to him, he knew not where his dreams could take him. So for now, he let himself dream on.

"Perhaps I will someday find there is another purpose for my energy, but for now, that is what I do, my purpose," he said with a smile.

He relished in the feeling of a cool breeze pass between them.

He looked to the sky, and noticed the dark colors were fading, and the dawn was approaching, and his eyes grew still. "Dawn wakes now," it was a simple way of stating he would have to journey to slumber. Though he indeed enjoyed this moment, these conversations.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:58 pm
Quote:
We can probably wrap it up after your post

She really didn't peg him as a hunter, perhaps something else for the pride that had more of a meaningful role. It would suite him better than his current title. Perhaps he'd try for a different rank later? She wasn't going to bother him about it though, if he was content where he was, who was she to argue it.

That is a good and noble role. Perhaps one day there will be another purpose for it.

She looked at the sky as it began to lighten, the dark blues and backs beginning to fade into some lighter and brighter shades. She would have to be going soon as well. She stood up and stretched with a yawn. Perhaps we shall meet again sometime. I pray the mother keeps you well." She gave him a warm smile and she turned and walked away into the dawning light.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:01 pm
Tahni dipped his head towards her with a smile, "I know she shall keep you well, your spirit has such a kind energy, and I am glad to have it grace my presence," he said with a smile. He watched her then for a moment, eyes intent on her being, and began to move away into the thick vegetation towards where he would sleep for the day until the dusk woke him.

Perhaps they would meet again.

he would enjoy that.

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces