Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Faekat Q&A - Post your questions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:42 pm
Honor Courage Commitment

First page here: hass all the info you need about almost every race available  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:59 am
Hello I am Asra Karimi and I am knew to Faekats and All.. I was wondering how I could acquire a Faekat?

I was looking through the list of races and I really liked the Zamphir one.. Only thing is I would like different skin and possibly clothing if possible..  

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:59 pm
Can a succubus Faekat breed with an incubus?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:03 am
What's the best way to get a faekat, and from what shops in the guild would you recommend? I'm new to the site, and I would really like a pair of soulbonders, I even have the gold to buy them!  

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:33 pm
prinxe shadow
Erza Karimi
Kazu Arrowsoki
dakarra

Hi! I'm sorry you guys were never replied to. You can check out the Staff Shops sub forum to see who has open custom slots. If you check out the Non Staff Shops sub forum you'll find shops for specific races that are owned by users. If you hang around the thread you'll find contests and raffles hosted too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:33 pm
Hi all senior members,
I have a question too.

Do Pure breeds/races need to mate with Pures only or can they breed with Good alignment (or other alignment) breeds/races?  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:37 pm
FrostyPeaches

pures can breed and mate with any race that is not Ebil preferred that they are neutral and or good some races have info on what they can and canot breed with or mate with such as hell hounds osttles and rock howles rock howls can only breed and mate all info for the said races can be found in user owned racial threads!

( check out kelpies to! )

Edit: good faes are always preferred to mate over flinging a lot!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:40 pm
Ragers
Can a succubus Faekat breed with an incubus?
Yes they can.  

Love Renewed

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:48 pm
I had asked this in thread earlier today and didn't get a response, so I'll post it here too.

So, are Digimon exempt from the 3 Cosplays Per Series rule like the actual Pokemon are then? Or did the 3 Cosplays per series rule get abolished? *has been curious about that for awhile, since she remembers that being a rule for the longest time* The limit for the actual Pokemon (not the trainers/rockets) was 6, if I recall correctly.

And I mean the actual Digimon, not the kids/trainers, but the Digital Monsters.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:43 pm
Anthro!Sparky

when i talked to meeki about the new cosplay stuff the 2 cosplay per series rule was removed there's no limits other then the only one permission per person onsite rule

offsite byos and sketch overs are exempt from this  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:04 am
Breeding newbie question

So the 5 couple limit... I am confused over what the limitations are. Do the couples count on you only if you enter them yourself, or does it count for both people who own the couple?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:29 am
ChaosTheories
Breeding newbie question

So the 5 couple limit... I am confused over what the limitations are. Do the couples count on you only if you enter them yourself, or does it count for both people who own the couple?
It isn't five couples entered, but five breedings won per month. And that counts whether you entered or someone else entered your pair.  

Love Renewed

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:31 am
Okay, thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:31 pm
yuniki_stardream

I have a question about the male Draekats. Do they share the same 'Fun Facts' as the regular Female Draekats in that they don't need a demi if they breed with the same gender? I wanted to make sure I had the right information for my dusty old brain.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers