Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Games

Back to Guilds

A Hunger games roleplay (U/C) 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplay, Games, Movies, Books 

Reply Hall of Fame
The pond, the Ending to our first Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:37 pm
Renn Holloway
District 11

Renn slowly stood up, his hands outstretched in the air. He indicated he had no weapons. His throat caught a little, and he shook. He did not want to die. Not here.
"I'm here." The words barely managed to leave his lips.
((OOC.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:50 pm
--- How many people are left? ---

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

--- Do I even have a chance still? ---

Colt walked over to the boy and looked him up and down. He sure didn't look like much. No weapons that Colt could see. Nothing he could use to his advantage. Colt met his eyes. "Just leave..." He said walking back to his rock. He knew that if he lived through that his father would clock him just for that. 'If he becomes a problem then I'll take care of it then.' Colt promised himself. He stayed on guard, and he would be until he heard the kid leave.

Health: 100%
Hunger: 100%
Love Interest: Not Yet
Energy: 100%
Thoughts: That kid better leave without any trouble.

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:32 am
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia watched the boy whimper a few words then Colt reply. "I need water." She whispered, her eyes on the newer boy as she made her way to the lake. District 10 knelt by the water and went through her pack until she found the empty bottle. She filled it with water and put a purifier into it. She stood up and watched with keen eyes.

OOC: (You can attack her, but don't kill her. Please! I just want some drama).

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:24 pm
Renn Holloway
District 11

Renn slowly backed up to a tree. He felt a limb on the tree, and started to climb. With every baranch he stepped on, he would break it off so they couldn't get to him. When he was high enough, he broke two long, sharp sticks off a branch and steadied himself, aiming for the girl. He didn't want to kill anyone, but he had to if he wanted to get out of here. Wissssss, the sharp stick hurtled towards the girl, whether or not she dodged it was another story.

((OOC-sorry for the slowness of the games so far!))  

Kai Sparrowheart
Captain

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:33 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt saw the kid aim the stick at Thia. But her back was to it, and it would lodge itself in her back. What should he do? He could let it hit her and just take the kid out; two down. But something told him that he wouldn't be able to let go of the guilt. So he made a quick choice. Colt jumped up and pushed Thia out of the way, letting the stick dive into the pond. Colt turned and glared at the kid. "What do you think you're doing?! She's doesn't have anything to do with this!" Colt yelled as he let his anger spread throughout his body. "You just made a huge mistake kid! Whether I have to come up there and get you, or I just have to let you starve up there! There's no way you're getting out of this alive now....!" He growled loudly.

Energy: 95%
Thoughts: This should be fun....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia heard the branches snap and started to turn around when Colt pushed her out of the way. She gasped and pulled her bow and arrow. She pointed it to the boy in the tree.
"Thanks..."
She whispered to Colt, mentally scolding herself for leaving the cave. Thia watched Colt threaten the boy, if it wasn't for him she could have been killed. Should she kill the boy? Should Thia let Colt handle it? She bit her lip, holding the loaded bow steady.

OOC:

Wearing.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kai Sparrowheart
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:46 pm
Renn Holloway
District 11

Renn saw the boy push 10 out of the way. He heard the boy threaten him, and he knew he had deserved it. He didn't know why he had done what he had done. Maybe it was desperation.
" Go ahead, shoot me." He swallowed, his eyes starting to sting.

((OOC. Kill him! he deserves it! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 am

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt watched him for a moment. Then he turned to Thia. "Can I borrow that?" He asked motioning to her bow. "I'll get your arrow back afterwards too." He said in a softer, more kind voice.

Energy: 95%
Thoughts: One shot is all I need.

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:25 am
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia watched the boy, hearing him ask for death. But she couldn't do it. She couldn't kill him, even after he tried to kill her. She looked at Colt and nodded. Thia handed him the bow and arrow. If he tried anything she had her daggers still.

OOC:

Wearing.[/alibmgn]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:32 am

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt took the bow and one arrow. He loaded the bow and took his aim. For only a second did he hesitate. But in the end he shot the arrow and let it shoot directly into the District 11 boy's heart. Colt let his arms hand at his sides for a moment, just letting what he had just done settle in. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and handed the bow out to Thia again.

Energy: 94%
Thoughts: Would you be proud about that....Dad?

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:46 am
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia watched as Colt killed District 11. She watched the boys body fall from his perch and slump lifelessly on the ground. She took the bow back and went to 11's body and pulled the arrow out. Thia washes it off in the pond and slipped back into the quiver. She handed a bottle of clean water to Colt. "Thank you...Again." Thia muttered in his ear. She pulled the bow over her shoulder. Maybe I should stick with him for a while, just a little while. She thought silently to herself. He could help her and she could help him. Isn't that how a alliance worked out?

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:54 am

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt nodded, "Yeah..." He replied very quietly to Thia. He thankfully accepted the water bottle and sat down on his rock. Each drink he took seemed to take an hour to swallow. His chest felt heavy, and he couldn't stop thinking about that kid. He had a family, he had a home, he had friends. All that were now probably crying and praying for his blood. Colt didn't want to win anymore. Because that meant he would have to go to District 11 during the victory tour. He didn't want to face that. Colt ran one of his hands down his face with a heavy sigh.

Energy: 90%
Thoughts: This isn't worth it anymore...

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kai Sparrowheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:38 am
Hovercraft

Renn's body hit the ground. There is a cannon-fire. Within a few minutes, the Hovercraft takes him away, the drone of the machine filling the air with noise.
Soon, everything is back the way it was.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:43 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia walked over to Colt's rock and sat down next to him. She touched his shoulder lightly. "You okay? I should have killed him...I couldn't, you did. So, I really, really thank you. My family thanks you to." Thia said quietly. She kissed his cheek lightly and stood up, brushing off her pants and looked around, trying to decide where to go next.

OOC:

Wearing.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:57 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt watched as Thia came and sat by him. He sat there silently, while she talked and gave him a kiss. Colt watched her as she looked around for a place to go, "It's just been really peaceful here. And just now the realization hit me....Ya know....It's a lot to take in..." Colt said softly looking at her. He turned his head to look at the tree where he had shot the kid. "He deserved it though....You can't argue with that....Shooting an enemy from behind is just as low as you can get..." He said as he stood, then she stretched. Colt meant every word he said. He had never been a good liar, so he just decided to tell everyone the truth.

Hunger: 98%
Energy: 88%
Thoughts: I just have to accept it...What I did....And just move on.

Hall of Fame

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff