Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Games

Back to Guilds

A Hunger games roleplay (U/C) 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplay, Games, Movies, Books 

Reply Hall of Fame
The pond, the Ending to our first Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:51 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia had eventually fallen asleep, just a little bit before he left. She rolled over a few times, very thankful that the sleeping bag kept body heat in. Then she started to dream, the dreams turned to nightmares, and they weren't the normal ones either. They weren't about her, they were about Colt. Different scenarios where Colt dies and she was left in the Games on her own. There were reasons why she didn't like to sleep. Her mother had nightmares every night and almost never slept, something Thia seemed to have inheritted. Her breathing quickened and she started reaching for Colt. Thia couldn't find him and tears were in here eyes. Her dreams wouldn't let her wake up. She started sweating, crying, and reaching for something to tell her she wasn't alone. Thia's breaths were short and raspy as she squirmed, desperately trying to wake herself up.

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 pm
--- How many people are left? ---

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

--- Do I even have a chance still? ---

Colt looked up to hear rustling and slight noises from the tent. Colt stood up and left his shirt to dry on the rock as he walked back to tent to find Thia tossing and turning, crying. Colt rushed over to her and sat her up against his bare chest. "Thia?" He said softly brushing his fingertips softly against her cheek. "Thia wake up..." He said continuing to stroke her head as he gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Health: 84%
Hunger: 82%
Love Interest: Thia
Energy: 76%
Thoughts: I think Thia is having a nightmare.

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:30 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia felt arms around her, in her dream it was a hovercraft, "No! No, take me...not him! I can save him! Leave him! Kill me, please...No, please!" She cried, shaking her head and kicking the air around her. His voice pulled her out of dreamland and she managed to wake up. Thia looked at him and smiled before jumping on him. She wrapped her arms around him, she had never been more happy for someone to be alive before. She pressed her lips against his roughly. Thia thought he was gone! She pulled away, "Thank god," Thia whispered, looking into his adorable brown eyes.

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:46 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt's eyes widened as Thia kissed him so roughly. He smiled sheepishly at her. His eyes met hers, "Are you okay?" He asked softly looking at her.

Health: 85%
Energy: 74%
Thoughts: I think Thia just had a nightmare...

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:03 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia nodded softly, "Now I am...Sorry I got mad at you, I can't stand to lose you," She apologized, then realized she was sweaty, then that he was shirtless. Thia blushed and climbed off of him. What she would give to take a shower. She looked at him innocently, even though her eyes sparkled with mischeif.

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:08 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt looked at her just a little confused, but he was glad that she was alright. Then Thia looked at him, and probably noticed that his shirt was off and the only cloth he had on was his arm's bandage which was healing up good. Colt blushed slightly as he saw the sparkle mischief in her eyes. Colt smiled silently at her trying to get his blush to fade.

Health: 86%
Energy: 74%
Thoughts: I'm glad Thia is alright after her nightmare...

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:36 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia took her jacket off, hoping that would stop the sweating, then realized she had torn most of her shirt apart to stop the bleeding of Colt's arm. She had managed to get it past her belly button. Thia's face went red and pulled her knees to her chest to cover her stomach.

OOC: He's just shirtless, right?

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:01 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt smiled slightly at Thia. He wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled one of his arms up to her chin, the other stayed wrapped around her. He lifted her chin and tenderly kissed her lips. Colt moved his hand that was on her chin up to her cheek and gently rubbed it with his thumb where her blush was.

Hunger: 80%
Energy: 72%
Thoughts: Thia looks beautiful...

((OOC: Yep. Only his shirt is up to dry.))

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:39 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia's face managed to get redder when he wrapped his arms around her waist. She looked up at him as he lifted her chin. She kissed him back, one of her hands on his, the other lifting his chin gently. Everytime they kissed, she felt butterflies in her stomach and everytime he touched her, she tingled. Thia slid her legs away from her chest, leaning against his bare chest.

OOC: Okay, just making sure.

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:45 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt smiled into their gentle kiss. As Thia relaxed some he moved as close to her as possible. In all reality being this close to her made him dizzy but it made him feel safe. Colt's muscles tensed as he felt Thia's stomach against his own. Her skin was soft and smooth, his was too but he had rigid muscles that pressed against hers. After a minute or so Colt once again ran his tongue across her lips.

Energy: 72%
Thoughts: She's so beautiful...

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:12 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia smirked slightly as his muscles flexed. Her fingers ran along his define muscles. She nipped at his neck before moving back to his mouth. When his tongue ran along her lip, Thia opened her mouth just enough for him. She slipped her tongue into his mouth, venturing the inside of his mouth. She blushed a little when her tongue brushed against his.

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:24 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt blushed as well as their tongues brushed against each other. His muscles twitched against Thia's gentle touch. After a few minutes Colt broke their kiss and went down to her shoulder, kissing it once then moving up with kisses up her neck. He nipped at her neck lightly then made his way up to her jaw, then her cheeks up to her ears, where he bit her lightly again. Then Colt kissed across her forehead down her nose and back to her lips. He kissed her gently.

Energy: 70%
Thoughts: Thia's so beautiful...

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:41 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia bit her lip when he kissed her neck, nipped and nibbled. When he met her lips again, she bit his bottom lip softly. She arched into him, pressing against him. Thia changed postitions and sat in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck loosely. If she could stay like this forever, she would. She rubbed his bare back, trying to get out the knots from sleeping on the ground.

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:49 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt groaned in pleasure as Thia gently bit his lip. As she wrapped her arms around his neck he wrapped his around her back. He gently ran his finger tips across her skin that was underneath her shirt. He smiled as she massaged his knotted back muscles.

Energy: 70%
Thoughts: Thia's so beautiful...

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:23 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia blushed as he ran his fingers under her shirt. She kissed his jawbone, still rubbing his back. She could feel his muscles pressed against her stomach and blushed further. Thia moved slowly back to his mouth, kissing his lips gently for a few seconds before running her tongue along his lips, then bit it gently, asking for entrance.

OOC:

Wearing.  
Hall of Fame

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas