X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image

Silence. No birds tweeted, no animals stirred. It was how he liked it and how he wanted it to remain. He didn't mind the breeze nor the brook nearby. The air was chilled, which meant snowfall maybe coming down from the mountain. Void lived in the mountains, It was always snow covered, but patches of green would appear from time to time. Even if he would never admit it, he loved a new blanket of snow on the earth. Why? He was unsure. He looked up toward the mountains. "Soon..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:53 pm
User Image

There was a chill in the air that was even more noticeable while flying. Yuuki loved it because it meant it would snow and it was what she was named after. It gave her great joy to play in it. But for some reason she couldn't keep warm long despite her fur and sleeves to help keep the heat. It meant she couldn't stay long after it snowed in the area but she would visit it often. The wind ruffled her hair and made her giggle as it pushed under her wings and sent her higher up.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:54 pm
Void shook out the slight cramps in his muscles and took flight. He kept an eye on the ground. Looking for a snack... Until in the distance he saw another thing flying. He snorted. As long as it didn't land and stay for long. He spotted a herd or deer and landed. Ignoring the other for the time being, as he enjoyed his meal.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 pm
As Yuuki was flying her wings began to hurt. She had been flying for a while and in the cold which with the combination of the two was making her wings ache. She looked below her and spotted and open area with some prey. So she decided she would take a break to let her wings rest and eat.

She climbed higher into the sky than bomb dived out of the hear. Claws out and everything hitting a deer so hard its' back broke. She tumbled to a stop because her wings were so sore. She shook herself off and moved to the deer to make sure it was dead.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:28 pm
Half way through the meal, Void heard a loud thump. His his flicked in the direction of the noise and he snarled. He could leave what he had where it was. He knew no one dared to take what was his. He didn't wipe his face, perhaps the blood on his face would scare the other away.

Void headed into the woods, eventually coming into an opening where the deer grazed. He looked and spotted the obvious source of the thump. A Phim had just caught herself a deer and was eating it. He glared. Phims. Ugh. He walked out and continued to glare at the Phim at a distance.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:08 pm
Yuuki happily crunched on the deers throat making sure it was completely dead and not slowly dieing while she ate it. She couldn't stand things suffering. Normally she wasn't able to hurt anything but she did need to eat and would make the exception only to eat but of course she made sure it died right away if possible. She licked the blood of her muzzle and gently folded her wings against her back. She could hear the other deer running away in fear.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:12 pm
Void crept in on the Phim. When he was close enough and cleared his throat. "You should know you are in someone's land." He glared at the Phim. "It it rude to show up uninvited and start eating others food supply. Especially in the winter times." He had a smile on his face, but it was a hateful, scary smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:24 pm
Yuuki jumped and let out a startled yelp. She wasn't expecting to be snuck upon. She turned quickly a bit wide eyed. There standing in front of her now was a male daeva. She listened quietly while he talked. A sad frown graced her muzzle as she stepped over the deer. She than bent down and nudged it closer to his feet. When she felt like it was close enough she spoke softly to him. "I'm sorry Sir I didn't know. I've been flying for a couple days now and hadn't seen anyone and was growing tired. But since I didn't seen signs of anyone I thought this land didn't have any inhabitants." Her voice held sincerity.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:20 pm
Void stepped back. "I don't eat off of others. Finish this, then leave." He took another step back and sat. He wanted to make sure she left afterwards. He also wanted to make sure the carcass got cleaned up so it wouldn't scare away other animals. Hmph... Now his own meal would be could because of this girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:08 pm
"I really am sorry. Here take this for my rude ness." She pulled off her scarf that matched her sleeves. It was light weight and came in very handy. She set it near him away from any blood that had been split. She than grabbed the deer and slowly pulled it away. She pulled her sleeves back and than laid in the snow and began to eat her deer.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:15 pm
He eyed the scarf. If anything he would give it away. Maybe to a future girlfriend or daughter.... Yeah right. If anything he would give it to his sister. He licked his chops, he wasn't going to frighten the girl away. So he might as well look decent. His mother would kill him if he looked indecent in front of a lady. Then again... He hasn't been the best 'gentleman' to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:26 pm
Yuuki had the throat eaten out of her deer. It hadn't taken her long and she did it with the best manners one could while eating a dear. She glanced up at him and noticed he hadn't touched her scarf but was cleaning his face. It made her laugh softly. "My name's Yuuki Sir. I am sorry for my rudeness and not introducing myself earlier."  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:41 pm
'The male raised his brow. "Void." He looked at the girl. She looked innocent enough not to be lying to him. "I suppose I could forgive this time." Void looked back toward the mountain and saw the clouds looming in closer. "You should leave soon. A blizzard will be here soon."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:46 pm
Yuuki's face lit up in a smile when the male now known as Void told her that he forgave her. "Oh thank you so much Void," she said in a happy voice before glancing up noticing that he was right. "Um I hate to be a bother but do you know of any shelter semi near here that isn't in your territory/ in your way?"  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:50 pm
Void stepped back at the excitement of the vixen. "No. The mountain is dangerous save for my den. You will not find suitable shelter in time." He looked at the girl, then the deer. "Let me know when you are finished." He could let her stay for a while. It was the... right... thing to do. He shuddered at that thought.  
RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff