Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]
[PRP] I'm not exactly "Normal".... (Umeme x Myrna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image
It was a moist day. The soil was a bit wet because of the early morning dew and all the other Intsha's wen't to go swimming at the shallow area of Lake Victoria. She tagged along with them but all the cubs did was kick sand at her and splash water on her fur, but what else did she get? Neither Gosset, Sucana, or Sofija helped her but instead, they stayed in the back, doing nothing but sit in the water for they were treated as normal things. Shaking the remaining sand and water, she wondered how she became a seer and why she had no father but those questions she pushed aside. She closed her eyes after stuggling onto a rock and covered her eyes with her paws to block the sunlight. All she didn't know was that another member of Nchi was somewhere near her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image

Umeme'lalio had been humming to herself, having gone to a lake to get some water. She had been practicing a new song in her head. She loved music, and wanted to be around it always. She wanted to get a drum some day, but knew she had other responsibilities to do besides that. She was a hunter, yet she still enjoyed singing with the rest of the pride.

She hadn't noticed the little pup, as it was much smaller than Umeme. And she was busy thinking up some song. Of course, they weren't as good as the songs that other's come up with. No, she wasn't that talented, but she liked to pretend she was. She let out a sign before lapping up some water. Her tail twitched lightly back and forth.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:45 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

Feeling a song, she was ready to sing, to let it out, to let it rise.
"The sun shines brightly,
Sky opens widely,
But no music is played.
The grass dances along,
to hear this song,
Though nobody wishes to hear it.
Through my eyes,
i can see your love,
through that silver lining.
Though sadly,
Nobody is glad,
That i have such a gift!
I look to the sky for answers,
i listen to the earth's music,
i seek guidance for my life,
but don't know how to find it!
Come with me,
Sing with me,
Come here what i have to sa-ay!

I am a Seer of Love but to some of the other intsha's, its to uncommon and un-normal. I can't even hang with my siblings in the water! So all i have to do is
Sing!
Come with me,
Sing with me,
come hear the Songs Of Life,
(Songs of Life),
Songs of Li-i-i-i-i-i-ife!
"

She sung and said. Taking in a deep breath, she sighed and sat back down on her rock after moving to her music. She looked around to see nobody and sighed. All she wanted was to let someone hear her song but it was totally not going to happen. Closing her eyes, she sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:55 pm
Umeme'lalio jumped when she heard someone... attempt to sing. She couldn't say it was great, but then again when she looked behind her it was a pup singing. She hadn't ever seen the pup before, but she must have been part of the pride. She gave a small smile as she moved towards the pup who hadn't noticed her there at all. Though, there had been a tree blocking her way.. "I think if you practice more, your song will be quite lovely" She said with a nod.

Everyone needed practice, and Umeme knew first hand that she, herself, wasn't cut out to be a singer either. Though, she did know how to play a few beats on a rock, as if it were some type of drum. She knew her place though, she wasn't to fill herself with silly thoughts. Though, she did join along in music playing when she had the time. "Keep it up, and you could make a great singer"

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:29 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

The poor girl flattened her ears behind her head in sadness. She never really felt this bad but felt it enough being hated by the other intshas. "Well, the song actually describes me. I am a seer but none of the other intshas like me for that and chased me away when i wanted to be with them at the shallow end of Lake Victoria. Plus, my abilities work only with love relationships." She barked. She never really knew she had to work on her singing though.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:24 pm
Umeme'lalio sat down next to the little pup. She didn't mean to make her feel bad, perhaps there was something deeper there than what she thought. She placed a paw on the other gently. "Sometimes you don't need others to prove that you're worth wild." She told the pup trying to make her feel better. "All you need is yourself, and your spirit." Umeme'lalio didn't know what a seer was. Maybe it was something this little pup had come up with to make herself feel better.

"Everyone needs practice on things to make them good, you can't expect to be good just when starting out." She said with a smile. "The more you practice on something, the better you get." She knew that from experience. She had sucked at hunting when she first was old enough to hunt, but now she was just as good as any other Inqina. It made her feel good to know that, and maybe one day this pup will feel good to know that her hard efforts turned into something amazing.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:32 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

She didn't really feel bad but the opposite. Smiling, she giggled for something lit up in her soul from the lioness's words and it pleased her very much. Seeing Her siblings pass them, Myrna's ears went back but still smiled for she at least had mom.

Watching the birds, the plants, the clouds, everything move, she just felt like a nap. She looked at the lioness but when the paw was put on her back, she suddenly was getting drowsy by the fur strands. Yawning, she was closing her eyes a bit for they were heavy for her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:53 pm
"Are... are you okay?" Umeme'lalio asked her. It had been a while since she had been around such young things. She wasn't use to all of this, but she tried her best to keep things good. She didn't want anyone to start crying. That was the worse part, crying... She didn't like seeing other's sad.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:38 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

She shook her head as a yes and shook her body a bit. Yawning again, she laid down a bit and looked at the lioness.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:05 pm
Umeme'lalio put a paw on the little pup, maybe one day she'd understand things better, but for now she was just tiny. "Enjoy being a puppy, little one." She said with a smile. "Try not to grow up too fast, you'll miss it if you do" She said then stood and decided she needed to get back to her pride duties. She smiled at the pup and started to walk away. She wasn't good at advice, but she tried when she could.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas