Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:19 am
User Image

Rin looked at the twins and looked at her necklace "Oh, like two months..it was hard creating this thing but now I can do it! Haha" she said putting the necklace on Myo and made another one for Syo and places it on him "However, the wolf pack is fine without me..um I'll just come n go" Rin added walking past the two and sat on a bench.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:17 am
[img][img]http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv208/mejserr29/Angels/raven_by_codewidi.jpg[/img][/img]

Pony looked at Kaguya as she spoke. "Nice to meet you Kaguya, im Vincent....but call me Pony..." he said as he took his headphone out of his ear. Pony rarely ever got nervous, but for some reason he felt insecure near this girl he just met, not in a bad way however...just in a shy way. "i......download it off off the internet.......but its hard to find..." he said putting his ipod into his small backpack.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:26 am
User Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Ryoushi looked over and shrugged only a little, "It doesn't hurt, they don't ever hurt after a few seconds...." she sighs. "Don't feel bad, it happens all the time......... It's just apart of being what I am. I don't always like it when I leave every time, but I know it's for a good reason when I leave I know that my friends and others that I care about are going to be safe and that's all that matters to me." she adds still looking up at the sky, she didn't bother moving..... But then again she didn't care if she made her wound worse, but she'd never tell them that. Ryoushi would never hear the end of it. Seeing Gajeel nodding off to sleep and hearing Levy humming, but it was only a matter of time before she was on the move again... To be honest she didn't want to, but in order to keep the ones she cared for safe. She had to leave, "How long until I can move?" she asks either of the two.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image
Footsteps echoed up the stairway as Kuro moved higher and higher, towards the roof. No one ever bothered him up there. It was quiet and relaxing, and he could get some sleep. He opened the door, enjoying the wind blowing on his face. He took a quick look around to make sure nobody else was up there. He sighed in content when he didn't see anyone. He moved over to the cage keeping people from falling and lied down next to it, closing his eyes.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 pm
Ⓚⓐⓖⓤⓨⓐ Ⓖⓐⓙⓔⓔⓛ Ⓛⓔⓥⓨ Ⓢⓨⓞ Ⓜⓨⓞ

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

The two stared at the necklace in sync with a gawping look. They couldn't even do stuff like that as they noticed her make another one and place it on each of them. Syo raised an eyebrow at her when she walked past them to a bench as he followed, "And this is the point where you come and you never go." He spoke as he held out his hand. Myo, on the otherhand, stared at the two with a blank expression and a dropped jaw.

Kaguya nodded slowly from the response and placed a finger on her lips.
"That means I shall try that when I get back home..." She gave a soft sigh of relief before giggling again.

Levy had actually fallen to sleep and Gajeel was now wide awake as he shrugged,
"Who knows, though with that wound of yours, it may be a while. Though, I want to ask you to stay atleast a day longer, if you're planning on leaving that is. I mean, me and Kaguya will be in a real big mess by tomorrow and knowing us some guys like you will be here...what were they called again?"He searched his mind for the word before clicking his fingers and nodding, "Oh yeah, demon hunters and Levy will end up being caught up in it along with them twins so it'd be handy if you stuck around for a bit longer. I mean, it could be like a leaving party in a way?" He spoke with a laugh as he looked at Ryoushi with a small chuckle. Sticking his tongue out cheekily and playfully, hoping to annoy her so things would go back to normal. Atleast, a little bit that is.

[[Sorry guys, been busy > . <]]

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:18 pm
User Image

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

She looks over to him and sighs, "Well......" she ponders while thinking seriously. If she did leave right now then no doubt a few of her colleagues would be here in a couple of days to clean up what she left behind, but if she somehow stayed and tried to convince a few of her superiors that she had things under control then things would probably calm down. But it wasn't as easy as she made it seem though. But that's when finally her healing process came into play, "I guess I could stay... It won't be quite easy and I'm not making any promises, but I'll see what I can do." she answers rolling her eyes when he annoyed her once again. But she stuck out her tongue back at him like a child, "Your not the only one here who can get on people's nerves!" she annoys him further and put her tongue back in it's place while giving a satisfied smile, "I know things I can use against you so don't even try it!" she teases.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:36 pm
Ⓖⓐⓙⓔⓔⓛ Ⓛⓔⓥⓨ

User ImagexUser Image

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Gajeel shrugged, "Not too bothered if you promise or not, I just need someone there for Levy when me and Kaguya show our true selves, Syo and Myo might do the same if they're preassured too much to do so." He spoke calmly as he noticed her with the satisfied smile before chuckling lightly and raising an eyebrow. "I doubt you can do much against me with your condition right now. Afterall, anything you do might just slightly annoy me like a flea~" He teased with that same sharky toothed grin of his.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image

"No doubt I'll always be there for Levy, you can trust me one that." she replied quickly and now was able to sit up slightly, but didn't take that chance quite yet. "Don't judge me too quickly, I can beat you down and make you embarrassed if I want to. Keep teasing me and watch what will happen next Skyscraper." she smirked slightly while using his very common nickname with her. Because it was true, he was so much taller than her but still the bigger they are. The harder they fall.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:59 pm
Ⓖⓐⓙⓔⓔⓛ Ⓛⓔⓥⓨ

User ImagexUser Image

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Gajeel raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? Well then, we'll have a rematch when you get better. Though let's not tell Levy, she'll get pissed if she finds out about all this we're talking about, especially the little rematch thing, she'll blow. I mean literally." He said in a serious tone for the last part as he made actions as well to go along with it all though he managed to laugh and look upwards at the sky slightly before looking at her and Levy again with a surprisingly soft smile.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image

Ryoushi nods, somewhat. "Sounds good... Not telling Levy-chan, that sounds safer." she says sitting up while placing her hands behind her for support and looked down at her stomach, almost confused. "Well..." she starts wincing a little, "It could have been worse...." she sighs still with her eye sealed shut for a while. Looking around to see him smile, quite soft which made her look at him weird. "Whatcha thinking about?" she questions with a raised eyebrow. Seeing him smile like this was almost foreign to her since she's only seen it when he's eventually calmed down and with his cousin.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:28 pm
Ⓖⓐⓙⓔⓔⓛ Ⓛⓔⓥⓨ

User ImagexUser Image

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Gajeel shrugged slightly with a different grin, "Maybe I'll tell you later, maybe I can't be bothered to tell you. It all depends on what mood I'm in." He spoke with a chuckle as he leaneed against the tree more with a more relaxed expression. "Or you could say I'm feeling better talking to you normally rather than feeling the urge to be at your throat and annoying you non-stop..." He admitted in a plain tone as he yawned slightly.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image

Ryoushi just rolls her eye, "I personally don't care. As long as it has nothing to do with trying to invade my house so you could possibly annoy me more than usual." she mumbles looking away. But that's when she caught onto his next statement and sighed, "I can't wait to get back home..." she growls underneath her breath.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Melanie Nox Rose

Timid Kitten

7,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image
Name: Chelsie Sota, usually only the principal knows her real name.
Nickname/s: Normally people know her by her nickname Cheshire. She only lets her friends call her Chesh, some of her friends call her Kitty.
Race: Neko Demon
Crush: No one yet.
Personality: Lazy, Prankster, Klutz, Stubborn, Smart but not that smart, Picks a fight with anyone, Not that bright, Doesn't like others touching her without her consent, Not a morning person, Short term memory, She doesn't know much of affection, She believes that she has to have a guy that is smart, and she is very reckless.
Powers: Super strength, Alchemy, Invisibility. ninja
Biography: From the day she was born, she was thrown into an orphanage where she was adopted at the age of three. They threw the idea of men that are handsome, smart, rich and powerful that were known as princes. She fell in love with them. When she turned seven and started kindergarten, she met a boy that was so perfect but he was very rude and distant, though that didn't stop her. Soon she realized that he was being bullied and she begged her parents to sign her up for fighting classes, they didn't know what to do but when she told them her reason they agreed in defeat.
As she gradually began to learn she beat up many who bullied the boy, but when she was planning to tell him she liked him after beating up every single last person that bullied him.. He had already left the school. She cried and began to hate him but still liked him. She continued to learn how to fight as she became less and less like a girly girl and more punk.
When she became twelve, she started to chance after the guys with the exact description of a prince, while acting completely cute and if they were to make her jealous she would beat them up and scare the girl.
Soon her parents became scared of her attitude and told her right out in an argument. "No wonder your parents didn't want you!" That set her off as she tried running away, she was found the next morning in a nearby park. Her adoptive parents called her real parents though only her father came, he refused to take her back, he told them that she was a Demonic Neko. Her real father than left and when her parents learned of this school she was thrown in here.
She has lived in this school for such a long time that she recalled it since it was just a new school for bad children. She always caused the school trouble and so many things but she has a short memory for those who she doesn't really care for.
Likes: Strong people, Smart men, Pranks, Skipping, Causing trouble, Fighting, Sweets, Sleeping, Rain, Manga books.
Dislikes: Weak people, Rude people, Cheaters, Homework, School books, Her parents(Both adoptive and real), Bitter foods, Failed dishes, Cafeteria food, Being criticized, Uptight people, Thunderstorms, Flying bugs, People who touch her without her consent.
Extra?: She gets into so much trouble that she will sometimes get in house arrest. Themesong:
Never Surrender by Combichrist& Until the Bitter End by Megurine Luka
wahmbulance Warning: You do not want to let her cook nor do you want to wake her up! wahmbulance

Role: Rebellious Student
Username: Melanie Nox Rose

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

Rin saw their hands held out to her, she gave a small laugh and a smile. "You two are so cute when you're in sync...It's amazing really.." she said gently placing her hands on Syo's hand. "But..., why can't I never go?..do you wish for me to stay and not ever leave your side Syo-kun? Or is it because...it's an attraction to my physical features at first site" Rin asked looking at him with her cute innocent face.

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:17 am
Melanie Nox Rose

Accepted~ :3