Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:15 am
Ⓚⓐⓖⓤⓨⓐ Ⓖⓐⓙⓔⓔⓛ Ⓛⓔⓥⓨ Ⓢⓨⓞ Ⓜⓨⓞ

xxxx

THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Levy giggled when Ryoushi chimed as she nodded. Watching the rabbit huntress run off, Levy tilted her head to the side as Kaguya layed there still, blinking wildly and watching the girl run off before looking up at Levy who was offering her a hand to get up. As Kaguya stood up, she brushed her skirt down before looking at the youngr irl, practically towering her as Levy looked up at her with a smirk and a laugh. Kaguya ruffled up Levy's neat blue hair, well supposedly neat hair, before walking towards the door which led to the hallway. Though Levy turned back to grab the book before joining her and they left into the hallway to notice the group there.

Gajeel stood there, looking down at Ryoushi with a lazy expression. That was when he offered his hand to the smaller female and spoke,
"Now, what was with the apologies?" He questioned light heartedly as Syo frowned along with Myo. Though, that was when they saw Levy and Kaguya reveal themselves, walking towards them until it was Kaguya to pounce upon Gajeel. Not Levy like usual as she giggled, "N'aaww~ Seems like lickle Gajeel's all grown up~ Now his Onee-sama is all upset and feels old..." She spoke as she let go of him and place her hands on her cheeks, shaking her head sarcastically as though she was embarrased as Gajeel hit her round the head, casually as well though harder than the average hit too as Kaguya held her head and growled lowly at him. "What? Not allowed to look ove my little brother now or soemthing?" She questioned in a harsh tone as Gajeel shrugged, helping Ryoushi up as Syo, Myo and Levy stood on the side lines, watching with confusion as Kaguya held her hand out as in to shake Ryoushi's hand as she introduced herself. "Allow me to introduce myself, my name would be Kaguya Redfox, if you don't know yet, I'm Gajeel's older sister. Despite appearances, I'm actually in my twenties~" She spoke with a laugh.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 am

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu

Ryoushi just blinked, "It's none of your business..." she puffs out looking away, sort of embarrassed that somebody heard her. However, she did take his hand for help up and brush herself off. Not paying attention until the woman from before introduced herself and she looked towards her and shook her hand gently, she forced herself to smile even if it as small. "I'm Ryoushi Densetsu, pleasure to meet you Miss Redfox." she says politely and eventually takes her hand away. "If you'll excuse me, I.. I have things to attend to." she says looking away from everyone and walks away, half avoiding to answer Gajeel's question since she couldn't possibly explain it to a way for him to understand. She walked out of the school and just somewhere she could scream, or get angry...... or cry... she thinks but shakes it from her head. There's no time for that... I can't afford to cry anymore, I can't afford to feel anything. she thinks and keeps walking until she's out of hearing distance from the school and stops while taking a few steps back, hearing someone dangerously close to the school. So she ran back with her gun in hand and then saw her, that same person who was in charge of everything that happened with her family massacre. You...... And yet your the one who has the gusts to come to my school with a bomb..... she thinks starting to get that red aura around her, this eyes darkening as she shifted her weapon to a ninja sword. Staying light on her feet as her pupils turned into thin slits as she smiled evilly, "Looking for someone?" she snarls as the red haired Witch turned and smirked, "Nobody now... I'm here to take you in." and Ryoushi laughed. "Well I guess you'll be turned down, I like it here and I don't want to go back." she growls taking her stance, her red aura growing more as her birthmarks fainted to reveal themselves. "Well too bad because since your parents made a crime, I'm here to clean up the mess." she chuckles and jumps at her. Time to kill... My liking.... she thinks with an evil smile and braces herself.

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 pm

xxxx

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Syo and Myo frowned when Ryoushi walked off, she forced a smile? It appeared so as Myo and Syo whispered to each other like little kids in a school yard, wanting answers more or less as they came to a conclusion. Yes, a final conclusion of all of this, this school to be exact. It was like home all over again. They didn't mind though as the twins looked to Gajeel and Levy who both nodded as Levy declared something out of the blue. "Time to investigate~!" They all nodded except Kaguya who was ever so confused. Very confused infact. She tilted her head to the side with a frown on her face as Gajeel dragged her ever so simply towards where everyone else was going, the direction which Ryoushi had walked off to. That was when they stood behind a wall, noticing that the rabbit huntress was there along with a witch, was it? They only wondered as they looked at each other with confused expression before watching secretly. Wondering what was happening.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 pm

Ryoushi dodged the Witch's close cunning attack as she blew up a few trees, "So your explosive, huh? Well that explains a lot on how you would kill your own kind!" the Huntress spat cruelly, and the Witch laughed, "What do you know about your own kind! You kill us!" she growls while throwing another bomb and she dodged barely, crashing into a row of trees. Which happened to snap in half like twigs. "I kill you because you murdered my family right in front of me! You have no room to talk Rush!" Ryoushi snarls hatefully as her birthmarks make their blood red appearance on her skin as those eyes show pure hate. "I hate all of you! You murdered them all! I hate you!" she screams at the Witch with tears coming down her face, but these tears were actually blood.... Not clear. "I'll kill you for what you've done! You murdered them in cold blood when they didn't do anything to you!" she yells with charging at her and slices her arm completely off, the Witch not being able to defend from these quick and blinding attacks.

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 pm

xxxx

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

All four saw the blood, all except for Levy and since she was youngest, Gajeel decided to protect her already scarred mind by covering her eyes from what was happening as she tried to remove his hands though ended up, possibly letting their location give away as she started to make a noise. A raquet more like as she struggled before Kaguya turned to the child and shushed at her though Levy was having none of it, she kept struggling without the noise now. Syo and Myo, on the otherhand, were still watching intentively.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:43 pm

As she went in for the final, when they both heard noise and turned towards the four people and Ryoushi feared the worst as the Rush grinned. "I guess your little friends are very curious.... I'll show them what their missing out on." that's when her eyes widened in absolute fear as she threw a bomb towards them and she ran straight for them, her sword disappeared and everything she heard was silent. Her heart racing as she shut her eyes and now realized that if she lost them, especially Levy and the rest... Shed officially be alone. No! That won't happen! she screams in her head before summoning the first thing that came to mind to help her protect and stood in between them and the explosion, standing her ground and using all her Witch powers to help her not get blown back. Which lasted a couple seconds before she was panting and looking up at Rush with pure hate in her eyes, "Don't bring my friends into this! You dare to harm any of them and I'll make sure you suffer!" she roars while not looking back at them as she summoned her sword again with giving deadly blows to her sides. Until she was about to give another one when she blocked it like most and ran a pure silver sword straight into her stomach and Ryoushi's eyes widened as she coughed up blood. Rush was making sure all of them, including the Huntress's closest friend Levy saw her in every detail. "Did you see that Mage? Do you see what you've forced your friend to do? It's all your fault..." she taunts while throwing away the Half-Breed like she was nothing to begin with as she lands into a tree, making it push out and she screams in pain.

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:47 am

xxxx

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Levy had finally removed Gajeel's hands at the worst moment. Watching Ryoushi like that, it hurt her pretty deep infact as her hazel eyes went wide. They started to sting and hearing the words of that damned witch had cut her deeper than she'd imagined as her hands reached up to her head. It was like that time. That dreadful time. The time with her mother and father. Biting her lower lip and looking down so no one saw her eyes in that much shock, so she didn't get to see anymore of it. Gajeel didn't cover her eyes or ears this time, instead he hugged her. He may not have known what was wrong with her but her knew it'd probably be something to do with her side of the family. Afterall, it was all a hunch. It was all Levy's fault that her dad behaved in that way, it was her fault that her mother left them, it was all her fault. The mage shook, eyes wide and her hands covering her ears as she mumbled something heard by Gajeel. Gajeel smirked before whispering back to her."Yeah...I can play decoy..." That cheered Levy up a bit. Now she'd remembered a whole new plan. A reason she was called the Brains of the Troublesome Duo. Syo and Myo both looked at Gajeel as the three boys nodded. The twins were on the duty of getting Ryoushi out of there. Kaguya and Levy were planning an attack whilst Gajeel, on the otherhand, was playing decoy and would possibly attack later on as the demon passed his cousin to his sister who smiled lightly. Levy had stopped her crying, her eyes were bloodshot but she wasn't caring as Gajeel stood before the witch. With a grin on his face.

"Yo~ Witchy witch, witch~ Lemme tell you something, you just made Levy cry and you just made Ryoushi suffer, now everyone knows it's my jb to annoy the hell out of her, not only that but no one makes my cousin cry. So how about I screw your world up and knock you back into line you puny little being~?" He spoke with a laugh as he tilted his head to the side as Kaguya and Levy ran off towards the other side secretly since tht was Kaguya's speciality as Myo and Syo had successfully dragged Ryoushi away.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:24 am
Yume no Shirube Wrote:
Bump~

Name: Rin Yagami [full name]smilies/icon_ninja.gif
Nickname/s: Yagi
Race:Human(Or am I? heh)
Crush: I..I don't know I mean all guys in this damn school are pretty hot so..ya know
Personality: I am what people say "Most outgoing and out of the box". I like to be rough and tough, basally a tomboy but I can be a girly girl when it's dealing with a guy or event I want to do.
Powers: Alchemy, Magic, shape-shift
Biography: Born into a family with good wealth, Rin and her brother were raised to live a life of high rule and power. Until they were found damned at the school their lives quickly changed. Both parents died of a unknown killer and now alone living in the mansion they fight to stay alive. The rest of their lives are kept a secret
Dislikes: When my brother gets annoying, when people pick on me
Extra?: She's a girl you don't want to piss off
Role: Another student fighting to stay alive
Username: PopCandy22

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:27 am
PopCandy22 Wrote:

Accepted~ ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:19 am
Yume no Shirube Wrote:

xxxx

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Levy had finally removed Gajeel's hands at the worst moment. Watching Ryoushi like that, it hurt her pretty deep infact as her hazel eyes went wide. They started to sting and hearing the words of that damned witch had cut her deeper than she'd imagined as her hands reached up to her head. It was like that time. That dreadful time. The time with her mother and father. Biting her lower lip and looking down so no one saw her eyes in that much shock, so she didn't get to see anymore of it. Gajeel didn't cover her eyes or ears this time, instead he hugged her. He may not have known what was wrong with her but her knew it'd probably be something to do with her side of the family. Afterall, it was all a hunch. It was all Levy's fault that her dad behaved in that way, it was her fault that her mother left them, it was all her fault. The mage shook, eyes wide and her hands covering her ears as she mumbled something heard by Gajeel. Gajeel smirked before whispering back to her."Yeah...I can play decoy..." That cheered Levy up a bit. Now she'd remembered a whole new plan. A reason she was called the Brains of the Troublesome Duo. Syo and Myo both looked at Gajeel as the three boys nodded. The twins were on the duty of getting Ryoushi out of there. Kaguya and Levy were planning an attack whilst Gajeel, on the otherhand, was playing decoy and would possibly attack later on as the demon passed his cousin to his sister who smiled lightly. Levy had stopped her crying, her eyes were bloodshot but she wasn't caring as Gajeel stood before the witch. With a grin on his face.

"Yo~ Witchy witch, witch~ Lemme tell you something, you just made Levy cry and you just made Ryoushi suffer, now everyone knows it's my jb to annoy the hell out of her, not only that but no one makes my cousin cry. So how about I screw your world up and knock you back into line you puny little being~?" He spoke with a laugh as he tilted his head to the side as Kaguya and Levy ran off towards the other side secretly since tht was Kaguya's speciality as Myo and Syo had successfully dragged Ryoushi away.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa Wrote:

Rin was walking around the school just having a typical day being herself. Her gun was in her pocket and she had her Alchemy book in her hand as she read about human transmutation "I can't do that..I would either lose something or die.." she said softly as her eyes was stuck on the book.  

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:44 am

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them...

Ryoushi was helpless again, she felt as if she was dying even though she was healing. What if I don't want to heal? But I don't want to die...... Not yet.... she thinks and opens her eyes and sees Myo and Syo dragging her away, "No....... Let me go back, he doesn't know......... He can't handle her...." she mumbles trying to get out of their grasp, which was sort of successful since they didn't have a tight enough hold on her. At first she collapsed on the ground because of her injury, but after a few seconds she stood back up and ran. But it wasn't long before she collapsed on the ground again, her wound had barely even started to heal on it's own and she used up all her Witch powers deflecting the explosion from harming them. "But you have you Demon side..... Just say yes and you can kill her." her inner voice said and she gripped the grass hard, "Never......" sne mumbles slamming her eyes shut. "Your family will die all over again if you don't do something...... I can give you power to kill her, all you have to do is agree." it continued, almost sounding thirsty. Then the picture of her original family being laid down on the floor and blood surrounding everything, that was replaced of all of them; Syo, Myo, Gajeel, Kaguya, and even Levy.... All laid down on the ground, dead because she couldn't protect them. "No!" she cries softly into the ground while tightening her grip as tears formed and slid down her cheeks. The red aura making it's way visible around her, "Say it Ryoushi!" it commanded, as she slowly got up from the ground. Her nails formed into claws as her eyes were thinned slits again, I'm not letting that happen! I'm not going to stand by and watch them get murdered! she yells in her head while standing up. Meanwhile with the Witch, all she did was laugh. "You seriously think you can take me on as a Decoy? I'm not stupid and I know your taking my little toy away, which I'm quite upset about. I won't allow you to take her away when she has to come back to me, dead or alive!" she says forming another bomb when out of nowhere something took her in the shadows of the woods forcefully. This was Ryoushi's demon side as an insane and bloodthirsty grin made it's way on her face, "We're not done yet Rush... I'm the one who you should be keeping you eyes on, not any of them." she snarls as Rush's blade clashed with Ryoushi's claws. Of course the Huntress took all the deadly hits, but that didn't stop her from fighting still. "Ha! Your already weak, all I have to do is pierce through your heart and your nothing but a little weak girl." the Witch laughed and did just that, she forced her sword to slash through Ryoushi's right eye along with reopening the wound in her stomach while she ran through her claw through her chest and to her heart. When she yanked it out the Witch fell dead and the Huntress made a few steps before falling. The slash in her eye where she charmed her heart to be hidden was deep, along with her stomach wound. But she didn't have to strength to move anymore, she was done for and closed her eyes as everything transformed back to normal. "I guess I really didn't get to say goodbye...." she whispers before her breathing slowed and she just laid there in a pool of her own red grass. Only a tiny bit of her wishing to stay alive and for someone to find her.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:25 pm

xxxx

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Levy and Kaguya both stood still when they noticed Gajeel had joined the two, along with Syo and Myo peeking round at them. Kaguya bit her lip, before pointing at Gajeel, "First of all, where's that witch?" Gajeel shrugged before shooting a look towards Syo and Myo who both gulped as Kaguya pointed at them instead. She was more like a leader now within the group or a mother, most would say. "You two will tell me the truth, right? Where's Ryoushi?" She questioned with a smirk as Syo and Myo gulped once more before Myo spoke in his usual nervous and timid voice. "She...ran away..." "Yeah! What he said!" Syo chimed in as the twins got hit round the back of the head by the sheath of Kaguya's blade as Levy was looking down the entire time. Her hands clenched into fists as Gajeel looked to her, placing a hand on her shoulder and when he did so he noticed she was shaking. Not from the cold or anything like that. From fear of what could've happened to Ryoushi, let alone what happened before. 'It's all your fault...' Them words had obviously hit her deep as when Gajeel was going to say her name, Levy had ran off. Away from the group as Kaguya shouted for her though it was Gajeel who took action. He ran after his little cousin as they both ran into the forest. Syo and Myo were about to run after them as well until Kaguya stopped them, afterall Kaguya was now the last person they wanted to be with. She was possibly still pissed off with them, that was the most well known thing at the moment.

Levy was still running, but she was growing out of breath as Gajeel was catching up to her, despite how quickly she ran out of breath and her height, she still ran fast enough to catch up to a runaway horse, sometimes anyways. Gajeel was right behind her now as Levy ran again before stopping, noticing two bodies. One which was Ryoushi's. Her breathing had officially stopped. Her mind blank as she stated to walk towards Ryoushi before collapsing next to her, right onto her knees. Gajeel right behind her as he watched behind a tree, Levy crying again before speaking lot's of words.
"Solid Script: Bandage, Solid Script: Bandage, Solid Script Bandage!" She shouted three times as three copies of the word which were in the form of bandages appeared in the air as Levy grabbed one bandage and started to wrap the wounds on Ryoushi, trying her hardest not to move her too much. She used all three on all the wounds, cutting them down to size if needed as she was really trying her hardest. Her hands were trembeling though, it was difficult to dress the wounds as she simply cried into her hands. "It IS my fault...all of it...everything...especially with..." She stiffled and cried more, no longer finishing off the sentence as Gajeel sat opposite her, on the other side of Ryoushi and started to dress the wounds neater. Levy managed to stop and looked up at Gajeel who was focusing on Ryoushi's wounds right now. It seemed Levy put on a weak smile before trying to dress the wounds again, this time wih no longer shaking fingertips.

Though back with the twins and Kaguya, the older woman had dragged the twins into the building before allowing them to roam on their own as the three walked as a group. Not silently of course as they were talking a bit. Not too much though like they would be usually, afterall, it was normally loudmouth Levy's job to be talking within the trio or more. With a sigh from all three at once, they walked past Rin, Being Myo who bumped into her. It was still his first day afterall as he immedietly stod up and bowed apologetically,
"S-Sorry! So sorry!" He exclaimed as both Syo and Kaguya laughed at Myo's expression as he frowned at the two before offering a hand to Rin. As in an offer to help her up. Everything was either going wrong today or simply abnormal.

Though the scent lingered, the flower scatters... (Our entire current theme)

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PopCandy22 Wrote:

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:30 pm
Yume no Shirube Wrote:

xxxx

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Levy and Kaguya both stood still when they noticed Gajeel had joined the two, along with Syo and Myo peeking round at them. Kaguya bit her lip, before pointing at Gajeel, "First of all, where's that witch?" Gajeel shrugged before shooting a look towards Syo and Myo who both gulped as Kaguya pointed at them instead. She was more like a leader now within the group or a mother, most would say. "You two will tell me the truth, right? Where's Ryoushi?" She questioned with a smirk as Syo and Myo gulped once more before Myo spoke in his usual nervous and timid voice. "She...ran away..." "Yeah! What he said!" Syo chimed in as the twins got hit round the back of the head by the sheath of Kaguya's blade as Levy was looking down the entire time. Her hands clenched into fists as Gajeel looked to her, placing a hand on her shoulder and when he did so he noticed she was shaking. Not from the cold or anything like that. From fear of what could've happened to Ryoushi, let alone what happened before. 'It's all your fault...' Them words had obviously hit her deep as when Gajeel was going to say her name, Levy had ran off. Away from the group as Kaguya shouted for her though it was Gajeel who took action. He ran after his little cousin as they both ran into the forest. Syo and Myo were about to run after them as well until Kaguya stopped them, afterall Kaguya was now the last person they wanted to be with. She was possibly still pissed off with them, that was the most well known thing at the moment.

Levy was still running, but she was growing out of breath as Gajeel was catching up to her, despite how quickly she ran out of breath and her height, she still ran fast enough to catch up to a runaway horse, sometimes anyways. Gajeel was right behind her now as Levy ran again before stopping, noticing two bodies. One which was Ryoushi's. Her breathing had officially stopped. Her mind blank as she stated to walk towards Ryoushi before collapsing next to her, right onto her knees. Gajeel right behind her as he watched behind a tree, Levy crying again before speaking lot's of words.
"Solid Script: Bandage, Solid Script: Bandage, Solid Script Bandage!" She shouted three times as three copies of the word which were in the form of bandages appeared in the air as Levy grabbed one bandage and started to wrap the wounds on Ryoushi, trying her hardest not to move her too much. She used all three on all the wounds, cutting them down to size if needed as she was really trying her hardest. Her hands were trembeling though, it was difficult to dress the wounds as she simply cried into her hands. "It IS my fault...all of it...everything...especially with..." She stiffled and cried more, no longer finishing off the sentence as Gajeel sat opposite her, on the other side of Ryoushi and started to dress the wounds neater. Levy managed to stop and looked up at Gajeel who was focusing on Ryoushi's wounds right now. It seemed Levy put on a weak smile before trying to dress the wounds again, this time wih no longer shaking fingertips.

Though back with the twins and Kaguya, the older woman had dragged the twins into the building before allowing them to roam on their own as the three walked as a group. Not silently of course as they were talking a bit. Not too much though like they would be usually, afterall, it was normally loudmouth Levy's job to be talking within the trio or more. With a sigh from all three at once, they walked past Rin, Being Myo who bumped into her. It was still his first day afterall as he immedietly stod up and bowed apologetically,
"S-Sorry! So sorry!" He exclaimed as both Syo and Kaguya laughed at Myo's expression as he frowned at the two before offering a hand to Rin. As in an offer to help her up. Everything was either going wrong today or simply abnormal.

Though the scent lingered, the flower scatters... (Our entire current theme)

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PopCandy22 Wrote:

Rin took his hand and stood up, she was up to his shoulder and she looked away pouting cutely "I'm so short!" She grunted, then turned her head to face the boy "It's ok, I'm Rin by the way" she said smiling at him  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff