Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Ryoushi raised her eyebrow at the news, "Hunters?" She said in a low voice which turned almost into a growl from the sounds of it. But stepped aside to let the two in, watching outside carefully with a now gun in hand. But she turned to Kaguya with a short and small smile, "I'm fine by the way. Levy here took good care of me and helped me out with stuff." She muses before turning back outside to the window. Rechecking her surroundings as her huntress instincts snapped into place and immediately yer body language became tense and ready for anything. Prepared to sleep with one eye open as the saying goes...

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Lost child looks for a bright place...
Two wrongs are bound to make a right,
but you two leaving made nothing right...
Does that mean you leaving was right?

• The two literally jumped through the window as Kaguya stretched before nodding,
                      "Seems she's done a good job so far~" She spoke with a grin before noticing Gajeel walk over to Levy and actually poke her as she growled at him,
                      "You're making it worse! You're meant to be hiding and not poking her you idiot!" She shouted but in a whisper as she sighed at him. He was being idiotic, as per usual. As Gajeel reunited with her, Kaguya looked to Ryoushi,
                      "You seem pestered at the thought of hunters, problem?" She questioned, blinking wildly at her as Gajeel nodded. Though Levy grumbled, causing Gajeel and Kaguya to worry whether she'd wake up or not.

• Syo smirked at her as he shrugged,
                      "If you're so sure~" He teased as his lips neared hers before he kissed her on the lips, gently. It wasn't long until he put some passion into it as he smiled and threaded his fingers through her hair again.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      Davy Jones!

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PopCandy22 Wrote:

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Ryoushi immediately closed the window quietly after the two jumped inside and gave one last look cautiously before closing the blinds and looked towards the two as Kaguya scolded him. Shaking her head slightly. That guy never learns.... but at the sudden sound of the other females voice, Ryoushi jumped in surprise but eventually calmed down shortly. "It's nothing really.... just instinct..." she smiled nervously before giving one last check out of the window before closing it with the blinds and walked over to them. "Would you care to explain to me what's going on outside than risk Levy waking up and seeing you two?" She raises her eyebrow curiously. Of course they'd be just right outside the door of her room in the hallway. Not that far to where Ryoushi wouldn't stress too much about the sleeping Mage. Hoping she wont wake up...

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Rin giggled softly as she felt his lips pressed against hers. She kisses him back and wrapped her arms around his neck, closing her eyes trying to make this the most romantic moment ever. "Mhhh.." she said with a moan, she rubbed the back of his head and started to lay back, she wanted him to be on top of her to make their kiss cute and even more romantic.
Yume no Shirube Wrote:

iiEzmickiea Wrote:

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:09 pm
popcandy22 Wrote:

Sorry my internets on and off for some reason. I'll just randomly post, it looks like ill never catch up.

James and Serah just got back into town from a "trip." They've been gone for some time and theres new people and changes it seems.
The first thing they do when they get back in town is they go staright to a old cafe thats Serahs Favorite and they sit there having light conversation and eating beagels with coffe.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:57 am
            • Kaguya nodded and folded her arms as Gajeel leaned against the wall with a huff.
            "Well, this doofus over here couldn't stand the taste of the pills we needed to take so he ran off causing this mess an--"
            "You try having three pills shoved down your mouth! They tasted foul as well!" He spoke in a harsh tone as Kaguya shrugged before continuing,
            "So now Perona, our 'so-called' master, has sent hunters out to get us and probably get them to grab Levy if they know we're here or find out about her. Hence why we've told you not to let her cry since we encountered them when we were kids and she cried, she has the same cry as back then as I assume. So yeah, everything in a nutshell~" She chanted before giggling nervously as Gajeel hit her head before focusing back on the sleeping Levy whose hand was moving towards her face as if to rub her eyes. She was waking up now?!

• As he was ontop of her, kissing her, his hands traced her sides as she rubbed them, only to deepen the kiss more with much more passion than before as he continued to kiss her.

PopCandy22 Wrote:

Layla Listressa Wrote:

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:22 am

Ryoushi huffed out a difficult sigh. "You had to be the one to always start trouble...." she rolls her eyes at Gajeel and looked towards Kaguya, about to say something when she saw from the corner of her eye that Levy was starting to stir and within that instant she shoved the two out of her room with one harsh whisper. "Hide now." Then she tried her best not to loudly slam her door and hoped they would hide before Levy awoke as she quietly closed it. Acting as if she just walked in from the bathroom and strolled calmly towards her bed. Kneeling on the opposite side of Levy carefully, nit to disturb her.

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:31 am

She enjoyed it, Rin moaned and wanted more from him. She giggled and pushed him off lightly breaking their kiss, "I gotta go to the store love. My brother needs some things to keep him active" Rin said smiling at him as she sat up slowly. She hated that she had to go, but she knew he'll follow her. "I'll spend the night at your house tonight, if that's alright" she said smiling
Yume no Shirube Wrote:

iiEzmickiea Wrote:

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:57 pm
            • Before Kaguya and Gajeel could put in another word, they were pushed out the room as they sat on the floor, blinking wildly and leaning against the door before they stood up and looked to each other leaving each other to hide. It seemed though, Levy was now completely awake as she sat up and rubbed her eyes, yawning lightly before noticing Ryoushi as she literally jumped off the bed and had her face red with embarrsment but she didn't exactly land on her feet, instead she fell into her back as she immediately stood up. Bowig, she stuttered,
            "H-How rude of me! Do you need to be bandaged up now, R-Ryoushi-San?" She questioned with a stutter as she then looked at the door before muttering,
            "Were you with anyone? I heard other voices?" She questioned quietly before shaking her head of the question and focused back on Ryoushi.

• Syo puffed out a cheek before sighig and sitting back and then, eventually, stood up. He stretched lazily before speaking,
            "Of course it's fine. I mean, seriously, I asked you in the dirt place, didn't I?" He spoke sarcastically before laughing.

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PopCandy22 Wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Ryoushi looked at Levy with a smile on her face, "Actually a fresh bandage on my stomach wouldn't hurt too much, and maybe you could do something for my wrists? I would suggest something for my ears," she says showing her how damaged her long rabbit ears were, crinkled up and wounded, "But I don't know if you could do anything.... Although I can still hear fine." she finishes looking at her with innocent red eyes. "People? I dunno.... Akaito and Kaito haven't come back yet. I think they've found somewhere to stay for the night, maybe you were still partly asleep? That happens to me sometimes..." she suggests. Really praying that those Redfox siblings aren't just sitting there in that hallway and actually hid somewhere before Levy left out of her room.

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

louis guapo

Original Lover

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:23 pm

After she nodded, Rin hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek. "So cute, you're too cute for me" she said giggling as she backed away from him and started to transmute a craving of a huge heart that said 'S and R' "you like it Syo?" She asked as she stood next to her creation
Yume no Shirube Wrote:

iiEzmickiea Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:31 am

• Puffing out her cheek, Levy frowned before shrugging, it seemed it was all in her head as she nodded to her request as she then decided that she shouldn't waste any bandages that these lot owned as she spoke,
                      "Solid Script: Bandage~" Chanting it, it seemed the word appeared joined up and actually in bandages as she unravelled the bandages and started to wrap the stomach wound as cut it once she thought there was enouh there. Since there was some left over, she decided to use that to wrap the wrist injuries as she lightly grasped the huntresses wrists and wrapped them. Levy seemed out of it. Completely out of it. That was when she blinked wildly and the young mage tried to think of something to do for the ears since there was no bandage left as she tried to think before nodding. Remembering her spell that she used as a kid as she son chanted,
                      "Solid Script: Plaster, Font Size: 10" She spoke, the whole fint size part was new as it only made the word smaller so that the thing she wanted was smaller. Such as the plaster for example as she placed a couple of plasters on Ryoushi's ears before giggling to herself,
                      "Any better?" She questioned, giggling.

• Gajeel had hidden behind a curtain. It was lame as Kaguya hit him round the head with a grumble before they both hid somewhere much more reasonable. In a cupboard. Yup, it was possible for them two apparently as they stayed silent, holding their breath.

• Syo smiled lightly, nodding to her question, he put an arm over her shoulder as he stood next to her, looking at it.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Davy Jones!

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PopCandy22 Wrote:

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:58 pm

Ryoushi smiled at her kindly, "Thanks Levy-san. You really didn't have to fix up ne ears..." she chuckled lightly. "I guess this is what I get for being a trouble magnet~" she muses rubbing the back if her neck nervously.

(Sorry its so short.... Writer's Block...))
Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:22 pm

• Levy shook her head with a sigh,
                      "It's not a problem, I wouldn't say you're too much of a trouble magnet, afterall, there's...umm...other people who can be as bad as this?" She spoke with it being more of a question than a statement before laughing at herself. That was when she remembered something as she pointed to Ryoushi,
                      "Are you hungry? If so I brought that bento over~" She chanted giggling as she hummed to herself before patting Ryoushi on the head, unintentionally though as she then stated,
                      "I'm glad you're okay though~" She managed to chant with a nod and a smirk.

ooc. It's fine~ ^^
                      How can such a cheerful song be so sad? D;

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      495 GO! Little Sister Emotion!

Layla Listressa Wrote:

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Rin giggled and held him for a second. She then released him "Alright, I need to go..I have to feed my brother" she said as she kissed him deeply. She really didn't want to cook, but she had to. Her brother always loved a huge feast. "Can ya take me home?" Rin asked giggling as she held his hand
Yume no Shirube Wrote:

iiEzmickiea Wrote:

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff