Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:49 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu
Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

The huntress was waiting by the door with her arms crossed over her stomach casually to wait for those troublesome twins. Thinking on how to punish Akaito for making her look bad until one thought popped into her head which made her blush furiously and was snapped out of her thoughts by Levy. Holding her hands up in defeat. "I'd rather not be dragged into this...." she says looking towards them for one quick moment with her blush starting to fade before crossing her arms back over her flat stomach. "But you are quite right." She agreed, "especially the three at the table. Not naming any names." She added sneaking a quick glace over to the twins and the stubborn and greedy demon. "You better nit eat it all Gajeel! I will hurt you without mercy if you do!" She growls staring daggers over to him as she leaned against the closed doorway waiting.

Meanwhile Kaito was walking back when suddenly his phone started viberating in his pocket. He fished it out and didn't recognize the number but answered anyway. "Hello?" He asks in his normal tone as he continued walking back. Reaching the door in no time as he opened it up to find Akaito knocked out on the couch fast asleep. Glaring at his brother dangerously as he waited patiently for the person on the other line to respond.

Well... That answer should obvious now~

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:13 pm
[Appearance]
User Image
Name: noir solstice
Nickname/s:silent, lunar,midnight
Race:Shapeshifter
Crush:n//a
Personality biggrin ark,silent,observant
Powers:shapeshifting, shadow puppets [Three maximum]
Biography sad (its been a couple of years since ive roleplayed so i cant think of anything at the moment sorry
Likes biggrin arkness,the moon,silence,logical remarks [Three minimum]
Dislikes:idiots,immature,whiners [Three minimum]
Extra? surprised nce you get past her mean looking outside shes quite the softy
Role:any
Username:meister_solstice

ninja  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:43 pm
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...
You may not realise it, but we're Nakama...
That means you're my family now, nothing will change it ever.

• Syo looked towards Rin and gave a soft nod to what she said before looking back to what else was happening with everyone. It seemed Levy had noticed the blush rushing across Ryoushi's cheek and mistook it for her feeling ill again as she stood up, giggling at her response to her question and headed over to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water for herself before placing it down and standing infront of Ryoushi, placing her forehead against her's.
                      "You don't seem to have a fever..." She spoke, taking a step back and frowning, her hands behind her back. It seemed she didn't truthfully know what blushing was as she tilted her head to the side, only to be dragged back to her chair by Kaguya who knew very well that it was blush and not a feverish glow upon her cheeks as she noticed Gajeel stop his eating. Her was midway eating a drumstick as he looked to Ryoushi who was threatening him again as he coughed lightly,
                      "I would never eat all of the food, and by the way, all women here are being sexist! Especially you, Levy!"[colro=black] He exclaimed, pushing his chair back as he pointed the half eaten drumstick at the young mage as 'Fairy' looked in disgust before making her stand. A growl escaped her as she spoke in a harsh tone,
                      "Don't you dare single me out! Gajeel Noire Redfox!" She declared, actually challenging him as he dropped the drumstick and rubbed his nose with a smirk until that smirk disappeared. Kaguya had done the same technique as earlier with her demon personality. Yet, her demon personality seemed to have much longer hair in it's shadow form than the hair length that Kaguya actually had as Gajeel sat down. Levy simply smirked triumphantly,
                      "And the Fairy beats the Wolf again~" She announced as Gajeel grumbled. He only backed down because of Kaguya and that was all as he threw one of the dumplings that the huntress made in her direction.
                      "Eat, now." He spoke as he continued to eat, Levy sat down and nodded in agreeance to his statement.
                      "There's alot more food than this and if they're not back in time, I'll give you the rest to take home~" She chanted with a nod before eating again.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      War!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:09 pm
User Image

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Ryoushi's eye widened slightly as Levy came out of nowhere and just thought she was sick, "L- Levy.... I'm not sick anymore, promise..." she stammers lightly and watched Kaguya drag the young Mage away and gave her a small smile of gratitude. Then narrowed her eye at Gajeel as her small smile was replaced by a straight face. "I'm not being sexist! I'm just stating my opinion so don't paint everyone with the same brush here!" she snarls and catches the dumpling while taking a small and hesitant bite while walking over. Sitting down in her spot at the table and constantly eyed that door like it was prey or something. She was still in charge of protecting them although they ran away from home just to live with her, but no she doesn't trust those two out of her sight since she was never able to trust them at all. So you can see how anxious she is for them to hurry and return back here so she could keep a good eye on them. But she did catch Gajeel's middle name and smirked, "Gajeel Noire Redfox...." she mocks lightly after swallowing another bite. "That was your middle name all this time?" she chuckles light-heartily directing her attention to him as she laughed. Noire? Well you learn something new everyday kids!

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:14 pm
Meister_Solstice

It's okay and accepted~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...
You may not realise it, but we're Nakama...
That means you're my family now, nothing will change it ever.

• Even Syo and Myo were giggling at the middle name as Levy smirked, eating. Kaguya only shook her head befor elightly laughing, Gajeel on the other hand, was red with embarrasment as he then pointed at Levy,
                      "Her real name's Levina Madotsuki McGarden!" He declared as Levy turned red in the face, her lower lip trembling as she looked like she was going to cry.
                      "W-Well Kaguya's is, Kaguya Mayune Eirin Redfox!" She declared before actually crying, she hated her name so much it seemed, but it wasn't a loud cry or anything as Kaguya growled at Gajeel after her name was brought up. Gajeel sat back down and ate as though nothing happened, though it seemed the twins couldn't stop laughing at all as they were nearly in tears.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      War!

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Ryoushi looked over at him as his face turned red and she giggled quite cutely as she turned to the others, "But they can get away with it!" she defends as she looked down and just got up and filled her plate with some food before sitting back down and staring at it with her good eye and eating. Then swallowed and out of nowhere she said, "If it makes anyone feel better...... Mine's is Tenshi. Ryoushi Tenshi Densetsu...." she mumbles. Half praying that a certain someone didn't hear her.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:14 pm
            • Levy pouted, sniffling,
            "B-But yours is cute! Mine sounds like it came from a stupid plant!" Levy declared as Gajeel winced slightly at her loud voice before speaking,
            "If it makes you feel better, Syo and Myo's actual names are Syoko and Myoko." He spoke with a grin as the two looked at him, gob smacked, as though they'd just been betrayed. Their names were the worst if them all as Levy laughed, feeling better now as Kaguya shook her head before gettin up and grabbing a drink. It seemed that all nonalcoholic business of hers wasn't true as she had a bottle of wine for herself. Afterall, she was older, the oldest out of the lot as she had a smirk on he face. Gajeel shook his head as Syo and Myo continued to eat but timidly,
            "But seriously, that name's cute~" Chanted the young Mage, giggling as Kaguya shook her head, pouring herself a glass.

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image

Ryoushi looked up at all of them and shook her head. "Fine we can trade!" She beams insistively with a pout. Then just looked down and continued eating, swallowing before deciding to tease them. "Syoko and Myoko~ Shook and Myoko~" she chants with an innocent smirk. Smelling wine wishing she had some like old days, but kept that bit to herself as she teased the twins until hers came back.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:47 pm
            • Syo and Myo frowned in sync, looking at Gajeel with piercing glares before they spoke,
            "You realise how immature you're all being, jeez..."
            "Yeah, completely immature and irresponsible!" They both spoke as they crossed their arms in sync, only to have Levy tease them as well. Kaguya simply giggled at all of this as she took a sip, Gajeel frowned at the clock on the wall, it was getting late now. This worried him slightly, though, he was never worried about things before unless it was Levy or Kaguya, Afterall, they're family as he frowned some more at the clock.
            "It's getting late now...shouldn't they be here or atleast on their way here?" He muttered, loud enough for Ryoushi to hear but no one else could really hear it since they were occupied with other things.

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

Ryoushi pouted at the two and then stuck out of her tongue. "Whatever! Get a taste of your own immature medicine!" She pouts after taking another thing to eat, but of course that's when she casually glanced over at Gajeel who had spoken to her. Cause her left rabbit ear to shoot up for attention. But of course she shrugged. "I dunno..... Those two just better not be in my room snipping through my things again or lacking off somewhere else." She muters with a frown before being reminded of something and she whispered to him. "You owe me a fight still." Then just went back to her food, which wasn't much before she had cleared her plate clean. He did still owe her a fight, which wasn't something she'd forget easily.

Back at home, Kaito had finally awoken his brother and got him dressed properly. "You know Ryoushi's gonna be pissed at you!" He calls back at his brother who locked the front door behind him as they headed out. "Whatever.... She can mess with me all she wants but its not gonna change the fact she llllliiiiiiiikes me~" he chanted rolling his tongue. Which caused Kaito to be very quiet. Ryoushi likes him? Why? Did she like boys that constantly did what he does to her? Kaito thought she liked more sincere and honest guys.... this was indeed something to look into as they walked halfway in quiet together.

Well... That answer should obvious now~

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:50 pm
            • Frowning at what she said, Gajeel shrugged,
            "But it'll have to be when I come back, you know?" He spoke, opening a single eye before chuckling. Especially at the sight of Kaguya who seemed to be slightly drunk as she was hugging Levy very tightly, very clingy to the young Fairy who was confused, more than ever. That was when Syo pointed at Ryoushi,
            "No more taking the mick out of my name miss rabbit! I have things to sort out!" He declared as he noticed Rin sit back down, he put his hand ontop of hers, grasping it tightly to let her know he was there if needed. Levy, on the other hand, was trying to sort out a drunk cousin who was way too clingy for her liking as she tried to push her off her. Failing, she fell off the chair with Kaguya still clinging to her as Levy started to try and fight her to get her off of her.

PopCandy22

Layla Listressa

@Meister: You do realise they're over at the Redfox household having a feast > . > and it is currently nighttime...ish...  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:57 pm
Noir

User Image

Noir silently walked through the allys and arrived at the Redfox household after walking along the winding paths to the house. She looked up at the house and mumbled as she walked up to the door and knocked as her little friend mute a shadow puppet scurried around up and down her shoulders. "....why did i even come.." she said to her self gazing up at the stars smiling.

((i know its aweful. and sorry and i feel like i should drop out ;.; i can hardly write like you guys x.x))  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games