Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:37 pm
Today was going to be a boring day for the Redfox siblings. They walked to school with no blue haired Mage. It depressed them completely. Kaguya even asked if she was going to come out of her room today and the Mage didn't respond which annoyed Gajeel as the older female spoke to real the silence, "I apologised to her on our behalf, though she still expects an apology from you." She spoke stubbornly as Gajeel grumbled, "I did apologise, that Baka obviously didn't hear me!" Though Kaguya responded calmly, "You're lucky if she actually eats something today, let alone leave her room. She expects a sweet and honest apology, not like the ones you shouted to her through the door last night you idiot!" She shouted, walking ahead with a growl and a grumble as they arrived to school on time, walking to one of the empty classrooms and sitting either on or at the desks. It seemed the twins were late today as the two sighed, "I'm meant to give Ryoushi this today from Levy...can you do it for me?" She questioned her younger brother as the demon sighed and shrugged, "Sure, whatever..." He responded as the twins had rushed into the classroom, a complete mess as well. Now it was impossible to tell the difference as the both sat down, the lecture from Kaguya was about to begin. Though without Levy wandering the halls, the four wondered how long they could remain sane in this place for the damned.

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PopCandy22 Wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu
Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

Ryoushi awoke with a pounding head and her whole body ached terribly. "Ugh....." she moans with a growl as she slammed her eyes tighter closed. Obviously the pain didn't wish to give her a break so she cursed infer her breath before getting up and heading into the shower like any other day except for the fact that she didn't remember Akaito on the floor. Oh well... Must have drank too much. So she shrugged and continued her way into the shower. Turning on the cold water as she went about her business.

Kaito however awoke with no problem in his own bed and got up yawning. What came over him last night? Strange... but he just threw on his clothes and went about his daily rituals while Akaito on the other hand was growling with just only a pounding head. Man did the stubborn rabbit hit hard! But that should be expected as he just got out of Ryoushi's room and went into his own, too lazy to get up for school.

Ryoushi had finished her shower and fins he'd mostly drying her hair and was able to cover herself up with a towel as she made her food for the day and anything Levy might want to eat. She didn't change her recipe in case the young Mage minlght not like it but she packed it up and started to finish up on her food. Maybe I should be nice and actually let the others have some food.... she pondered as she made Kaguya some and the other twins. But when the thought of that ungrateful raven haired demon came she growled and was being quite hesistant. Why should I cook anything for that demon! He never once did me any favors! I shouldn't make him anything! she thinks bitterly, but ah... her hands betrayed her intentions as she ended making something for him anyway. Damn self concious..... she growls while just continued cooking. That is... until something went wrong, she immediately felt sick as a wave of nausea and weakness washed over her as she dropped whatever was in her hands and fell. Crawling to the nearest trash can and vomited, her body trembling as she felt a whole mixture of hot and cold just clashing inside her. Another hit caused her to throw up again and her ears wilted down as Kaito came out and looked at her with wide eyes. She met his worried gaze a shook her head. Wiping her mouth with a paper towel she stood leaning against the counter for support. "I can still...." she argues weakly when he walked over and literally swept her off of her feet carrying her back to her room. "No you can't. I'm ordering you to stay and get better." He cuts in and the huntress reluctantly cooperates as she felt another wave and Kaito instantly rushed her to the bathroom where she knelt down in front of the toilet and threw up once again. Her small body trembling. "I'll go and tell the others that you can't make it today...."bye offers when she cut him off. "N...no. if the stubborn demon finds out that I'm too weak to come to school he'll never let me live that down. Just tell them I don't feel like coming or something. Do NOT tell them I am sick.... Levy can know. Maybe Kaguya. But NOT Gajeel........ Jeez...." she orders and he nods. "Got it...."
"Oh and be a dear and give everyone the stuff I made. If they don't like it then whatever. I just promised Levy that I would make sure all of would try my food. So just tell them that and give Levy's food to her. Thank you." She smirks and he rolled his eyes.
"Whatever... fine." He pouts that she didn't make any special food for him and walked out. Going to Akaito's room and growling at him, "Ryoushi is sick. You make sure she doesn't dare leave the house. She needs her rest." He orders and just in an instant Akaito is up and ready. His younger twin shaking his head as he left and packed up the stuff before heading out and to the school. Wondering why he couldn't just tell them why she was sick.... but he didn't disobey. A sick Ryoushi was like a PMSing Ryoushi.... you just don't question and follow....

Well... That answer should obvious now~

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

louis guapo

Original Lover

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Rin came to the school and went to her first period, Alchemy. She jotted her notes down and sighed while she heard the teacher speak. After an hour, Rin went to her locker and placed some books and drawings away. "I need my paint..." She said softly to herself as she kept looking for her mini jars of paint

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:19 am

THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...
You may not realise it, but we're Nakama...
That means you're my family now, nothing will change it ever.

Kaguya sighed, there was no spark in their conversation now. Nothing at all and it seemed Syo had fallen to sleep again, it didn't surprise her too much as she looked to Gajeel before putting her hand out,
                      "Pass it to me, I'll give it to her instead, since you look so excited about it." She spoke sarcastically as Gajeel looked out the window lazily before looking back to everyone else then kicked the chair Syo was sat on to jolt him awake as he then spoke.
                      "For Ryoushi, don't you think she's a bit late?" He questioned as Myo decided to speak.
                      "From brother's annalysis yesterday, Ryoushi was crying, no? Well maybe she'd doing to same thing as Levy, trying to recover her usual state, trying to get over everything." He spoke honestly as Kaguya nodded before looking at the two packages and sighed,
                      "If she doesn't come though, I can't give her these from Levy. Despite that child locking herself in her room, she seemed to have come down in the middle of the night to make us breakfast and these veggie rolls along with the pork ribs to go with the leftovers of last night for Ryoushi. Let alone she fixed the book and finished it. It's still your fault though Gajeel." She spoke with a growl as the two launched into a new arguement. Syo and Myo sat out of the way until something had disturbed the deathly silence. The ringtone of a phone. It was Kaguya's as she checked it. It was a phone call from none other than their beloved 'Fairy' as she answered it,
                      "Hello? Hey sweetie, feeling any better? No?" Seh giggled, nodding along with the young girls words before her words started to hit her and she spoke something again.
                      "E-eh? W-What do you mean? No! Of course I wouldn't do that! Listen to me! Leave the bags there and stay in the house atleast, stay there now or I will come there personally! You wanna what? No! I forbid you to leave even for that!...Fine...go on then but if I find out that you're leaving then I will find you and tie you to the tree outside our house!" She shouted down the phone, but not in an intimidating way as she sighed before looking to Gajeel, Syo and Myo who were eager to know what the conversation was about as the young demoness tucked a strand of raven hair behind her ear before speaking up,
                      "She's thinking of leaving us, I mean moving out and leaving school. But she's suddenly changed her mind and has decided to go shopping instead. She was thinking of moving in with uncle and going to that school he was on about, she said she was being too much of a nuisence to everyone, she's causing people too much pain and whatnot but I've managed to convince her for now with my threat."
                      "Yeah, the threat of tying her to a tree..." Spoke Gajeel sarcastically as he rolled his eyes before getting hit round the back of the head by Kaguya's blade's sheath as she growled, that was when she started to curse and everything, the whole lot as she shouted at him,
                      "I've always wondered why Levy can act so calm around you! Now I can see why she finally burst and why Ryoushi is pissed with you almost all the time you big walloping oaf!" She shouted as their foreheads smacked together, they were both growling. This was a Redfox sibling arguement, something best to keep out of as the two continued to argue. Myo sat there watching along with Syo as Kaguya soon gave in, leaving with Levy's packages to Ryoushi and slammed the door, leaving the classroom and walked into the hallways shouting and cursing. Syo looked to Myo as they both nodded and spoke to Gajeel,
                      "You seriously screwed up this time!"
                      "Yeah, yeah!" They spoke before leaving themselves. Gajeel sat in the empty classroom, alone now as he sighed heavily, looking out the window again and spotted a familiar blue haired mage walking down the street, away from the school carrying bags of shopping. It was Levy! He knew it was her as he stood up though he couldn't do anything really. It was impossible for him to apologise if she was in a mood with him. He simply sighed. Sitting back down.
                      Kaguya, on the otherhand, was just about to leave the school building until she was stopped by a couple of guys who seemed to actually think she was her appearance age as she grabbed her sword, drawing it and caused a huge fight, leaving without a single scratch, placing the sword away and continued off towards the schools steps as she sat there, sighing. Bored out of her mind now, officially. She didn't spot Levy like Gajeel did as she blinked lazily into the distance.
                      Syo and Myo had disappeared off to the Alchemy classroom as they opened to door slightly and peered inside, noticing Rin, they blinked at her wildly through the small crack, hoping she'd see them atleast as they stared at her, probably making her feel uncomfortable but they weren't too bothered to be honest.

Yes, Levy had left the house itself and was now walking back home with the shopping. She was wrapped up with a scarf, a large coat and some glaves as she carried the three bags in both hands with a sleepy expression. Walking into the road once or twice as she looked up at her house. She was actually thinking of leaving? Well she had every reason to, she knew that as she sighed and looked down with a sad expression before entering her home again, dropping the bags on the floor and looking into the kitchen with a blank mind. She entered and thought of something, she remembered something. She was meant to be cooking for everyone tonight, that meant Kaguya, Gajeel, Syo, Myo, their friend, Kaito, Akaito and Ryoushi. A smile slowly came across her face as she picked up the bags and placed them on the counter and started to think of what to cook. Nothing came to mind as she then sighed. She was going to be useless as she decided to head up to her room, locking the door and went towards her desk. There a new book lay open, a paper next to it with a pen writing by itself. What was it writing? It was writing her current draft for her newest story. It was writing basically everything that was happening now, well only the basic parts of what was happening. It was one of her secret powers, it was the power to write things that were happening within a specific place so she knew what was happening without having to be there. She simply smiled as she sat down at the desk, looking at the draft so far and then sleeping at her desk for a bit, hoping to recieve a phone call for no known reason.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      Wandering, Never Wondering.

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PopCandy22 Wrote:

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:49 am

Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

Being sick was never a problem for the young huntress. Normally she could just fiver it up with some magic and she'd be ok. Yeah..... it wasn't like that thus time. Ryoushi was lying in the bed groaning and moaning from her stomach not knowing what was happening to her which sort if creeped her out. Akaito was immediately at her bedside watching over her. Which she was starting to gi insane. "Akaito...." she groaned sickly. "What? What's wrong?" However Ryoushi turned on the other side and sat up for a moment. Holding up the wait sign before eyes widened and she bolted fir the bathroom. All was silent fir a good 5 minutes before Akaito heard weakly, "Call Levy...... her number should be on my phone..." The red head raised his eyebrows, "Since when does Miss Huntress have a phone?" He chuckles until that's stopped by a dangerous growl. "Just call her....." and he dud object as he grabbed her phone and called the Mage. Hoping for her to pick up, knowing that probably she'd want him to tell her that the huntress needed "help".....

Finally arriving at the school Kaito walked in casually and saw Gajeel in one of the classrooms. "Yo.... Ryoushi said she couldn't make it but wanted me to give you and the rest this." He stats simply and puts down the bag of freshly made food beside Jim and stuffs his hands in his pockets while walking out. Not seeing what else there was to do there anyway.

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:59 am

Starlted by her phone, she sat up immedietly, looking around before realising it was her phone. She grabbed it and looked down at the draft, it was even writing this down. Blinking wildly, she answered and spoke quietly,
                      "Hello?" It was more of a question than an answer, afterall she forgot to check the caller id and the draft didn't even mention the name as she scowled at it before shrugging and listening to who was going to speak and wondering what this call was about. She was sure this wasn't Kaguya since they didn't answer immedietly.

Gajeel looked to him, looking at the bag, he wondered what Ryoushi would want to give them. Maybe she didn't know that Levy was off or something. It was a simple guess as he shrugged, investigating the bag and only finding food.

Kaguya looked around, she noticed Kaito leaving, standing up immedietly she ran towards him, grabbing his sleeve and looking straight at him.
                      "You're one of those demons twins that lives with Ryoushi-san, right? Well, anyways, I need you to give this to her." She spoke handing him the two packages. It was the first book written by Levy and Levy's special leftover food. She smiled before nodding and turning to walk away,
                      "Well, anyways' give her those and tell her to check the last page would ya~ Levy wrote something for her there~" She spoke with a wave and a smile as she walked back inside, that made her happier, the fact she could fulfill her order from Levy as she sung to herself silently and smiled.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!

Layla Listressa Wrote:

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Rin did noticed the twins and giggled softly winking at both of them. "Come on here boys~" she said softly and a bit loudly do that they could hear her tender soft angelic voice
Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:12 pm

The two popped their heads through the door and looked around, no pone could see them and that was perfect as they decided what was better that teleporting as they appeared right next to Rin, one either side as they placed their arms on her shoulders and looked at her in sync as Myo examined what she was doing,
                      "Whatcha doing?" He questioned as he tilted his head to the side as Syo just looked at it with confusion, he never understood anything logical or...smart.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!

PopCandy22 Wrote:

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:19 pm

She wrote down more notes and looked at both of them. "Well I'm writing down my alchemic notes on how to transmuit an object in to a weapon. Annndd how to transmuit an object into gold" Rin explained as she made a small dagger out of the desk

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:22 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Kaito blinked a few times before nodding and grabbing the two items. "Alright I'll make sure she gets it...." he says before leaving and going back home. His curiosity grew with each step but did NOT want to deal with a furious huntress that isn't afraid to use GUNS on people.... so he left the note alone....

Akaito heard her voice and spoke, "Hi it's Akaito. Ryoushi needs your help and from the sounds of it.... immediately would be nice..." he says as another vomit sound came from the bathroom again.
Ryoushi was not in the mood for any snider or smart remarks, although she knew she was gonna have a lot once she got over her sickness...... which might be a few days which she predicted. That means I'll be staying at home doing nothing...... Gods this sucks! she yells scoldingly and another wave of weak throw up came over her as her body began to tremble. Wondering how long it would take Levy to get here.

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Hearing them words made her nod as she spoke quickly before hanging up.
                      "I'll be there quickly!" She exclaimed before hanging up and leaving the draft which continued to write itself. Running down the steps and tripping over the last one, she got up groaning before putting on her boots, wrapping her scarf around her neck and left the house but before she did, she looked towards the picture on the shelf next to the door,
                      "I'll be back soon mama, afterall, it seems I've finally found my nakama like you did." She spoke to the picture before leaving, running slightly. She kept running, her mind blank as it seemed she'd finally realised for herself that her mother had passed on, though she still waited for the sign that she made it to Nirvana. What was the sign? It was snow. That was what her mother had told her when she was younger, that when the snow had fallen after her death, she'd left for Nirvana finally, but it hadn't snowed after that, it still didn't snow now after her disappearance as before she knew it, she was out of breath and only just outside the rabbit huntresses house as she keeled over, holding her stomach before looking up at the door and walking towards it, knocking on it. She still didn't feel the need to enter since she still wasn't used to the other two inhabitants of the building as she waited there patiently.

Myo and Syo nodded before seeing what she did as they both clapped their hands in awe as they seemed pretty impressed.

Kaguya and Gajeel were both in that classroom again, this time together looking through the food at what there was, discussing again.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PopCandy22 Wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:51 pm

Rin blushed and smiled, she placed the dagger on the desk and looked at the twins once more. "So..would you two like to go to my house?..its my parent's mansion. I get pretty lonely because my brother Edward is out in another country doing research." She asked as she began to draw

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Akaito and Kaito

On his way back home he saw snow start to fall and he straightened his face slightly, "Hmm... strange..."Kaito dismissed the subject and continued on home.

Akaito hung up after she did and put down the phone going into the bathroom to find Ryoushi out cold and trembling on the floor. Panic spread through him as he picked her up and placed her on the bed, right then he heard a knock and rushed to the door. Opening it and saw Levy standing there. "She's in her room right down the hall." Was all he said pointing to her room and saw the snow behind her. Wired..... he thought, So this is snow? Ah well.... its pretty cool and awkward that its snowing in this time of the year....

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Levy blinked wildly and nodded as she walked inside, looking around. The first time she came here, she didn't get a good look around as she walked inside. Walking deeper into the house, she found the room that Akaito had mentioned. Walking inside, she looked around, admiring it strangely before standing next to Ryoushi's bed, simply looking at her. She certainly was pale as she sighed,
                      "To say I even made food for Kaguya to give to you at school...jeez, no wonder mama trusts me with you." She spoke with a giggle as she looked out of Ryoushi's window and saw the snow, her eyes went slightly wide before they softened up and she had a small smile on her face, her cheeks turned rosey as a single tear fell. That was it as she whispered silently,
                      "Congratulations, mama." She spoke silently before looking back at Ryoushi, placing the back of her hand against her forehead before kneeling next her, trying to think of solutions to help her out. Why'd she want her here so soon? She only wondered as she sighed lightly as she kept her eyes on her.

Syo and Myo looked at each other before nodding, though that was when Myo remembered something.
                      "Oh yeah, we were meant to ask something of you, Levy, our friend, wanted us to invite you to her little feast. If you don't want to go, that's fine, we'll still go to yours if you'd like." He spoke with a nod as Syo stood next to him, his arm leaning against the younger twin as he nodded and winked cheekily.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PopCandy22 Wrote:

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Kaito arrived at the house not long after Levy did and his older brother let him in and filled him on her condition which was getting not better. Kaito nodded at him to go a sleep as he disappeared in his room while the younger twin set the stuff on the counter but gave the note to Levy on his way inside of Ryoushi's room. "Akaito told me she was getting worse and told him to call you...." he says looking at the very pale rabbit huntress laying there almost struggling in her sleep. So he went and felt her burning forehead, "I think she just wanted you here with her......" heshrugs while going into the bathroom to grab a cold washcloth and came backfoldinv it once while placing it on her forehead. Leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest watching over Ryoushi.

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games