Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:33 pm
Levy went wide eyed, hearing the scream made her jump as she held her hands together. Her eyes shut tight. She was more or less worried about Ryoushi from her scream, she wanted to go over there and hug her, but what if she pushed her away? No. Now wasn't the time to thik about it like that as she shook her head, a new expression was upon the mages face that was never there before as she took a step forward. That was a start. That was when she took more than one step, she was now walking towards Ryoushi. No longer with worry on her face, not a smile, it was a different expression altogether.
It seemed Akaito was correct. Gajeel had heard the scream. But then again, so did Syo and Myo as they had left the premises towards where everyone was. The three stood there, staring at the scene. They were really roughed up, each with their own cuts and bruises as they watched Levy walk towards Ryoushi. But it seemed Kaguya focused on the spirit whom was next to 'Fairy'. That figure was recognisable anywhere as the spirit looked towards the three, smiling and mouthing some words to them before disappearing completely. Only Kaguya knew what she said as she had her hands covering her mouth delicately, like a real lady (apparently) whilst Syo and Gajeel simply watched, now officially confused.

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu
Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

Tears continued to pour down her face as she sat there covering it the best she could with her hands. Also remembering how cruel Ari would torture her every night.... his she was too blinded to see the truth until he left her. Until he left her and little Jade. She trembled and shook even more as her eyes burned, was it really her fault? Was she really the one responsible for Ari leaving? Ryoushi couldn't bear the thought of it as her heart shattered once again leaving her resulting to the darkness for comfort.

Akaito and Kaito stood by hidden, for they could never comfort her in ways like these. She had never allowed and will allow them too. Since she's only known the little show they put up in order to get close to her. But that might be over... how can you live and breathe the same air of someone you love when she's happy and with someone else?

Well... That answer should obvious now~

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:02 pm
Levy stood there, now in front of her as the three on the sidelines stood and watched. The mate looked down at Ryoushi before kneeling before her and hugging her, "Ryoushi-san...sshh...please...don't cry anymore..." She spoke in a soft voice, it was trembling. She knew she couldn't hold this act up forever. "Please don't cry, I'm here...we're here...no one will hurt Ryoushi-San..." She spoke, her eyes shut tight as she brought Ryoushi into a tighter hug. Just like a comforting mother. Kaguya smiled softly, "Doesn't she resemble aunt Analisa so much?" She spoke with a smile as Gajeel nodded. Syo didn't know since he didn't know about Levy's mother, her real mother, as they watched Levy try to calm Ryoushi down.

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

Ryoushi could hear Levy's shaking voice as she hugged her, and she buried her face in her shoulder. "I didn't mean to..... he... he forced me...... I.. I couldn't do it.... I ruined everything..." she sobs softly returning the hug from Levy. Her eyes still shut ans she didn't want to open them. Fearing that if she did then she would see him. She would see Ari. Ryoushi never wished for her relationship to end.... but he had her convinced that she had ruined it with her Jade. She had ruined everything....

"I think it's time we go... just leave her be for a while..." Akaito stats softly and painfully. Watching and never took his red eyes off of the girl he fell for. Kaito on the other hand looked at his twin in shock. He couldn't have really said that just now! But with no voice to object, he followed him away. But he couldn't shake the pain in his heart, he cause her like this.... but it was the only way to bring her back. Although.... was it really right for him to have said Ari's name to her so harshly? Even if it was for a good cause....?

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:34 pm

THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...

Levy stayed there, shaking her head, her calm voice remained as she spoke, no more trembling voice this time as she kept Ryoushi in a hug,
                      No, no, Ryoushi-san didn't ruin things and never will...just relax for a bit." She spoke in the same tone, though the next part did sound shaky, very shaky as she spoke.
                      [/color]"Please don't cry anymore...everything's alright. So please..." She spoke honestly as she hugged her, probably a little tighter than before.

With the three blinking wildly, Gajeel looked to Syo and Kaguya,
                      "We best have the rest of the day off after this. So I'll head back home. Best to leave them two alone for a while." Syo nodded as he followed Gajeel since they were bound to split up after they'd walked about two minutes down this street. Though Kaguya simply stood there, still watching. It wasn't because she was slow, no, not because of that but because she thought that if she stayed a little longer, she could still see the Analisa in Levy. It didn't take long until she finally left, leaving the two there.

Since it's fate, lets be honest with ourselves.
                      And stay together forever and ever.
                      No longer apart or cowering in fear or solitude,
                      let us be friends as I'll be the laughmaker,
                      especially when you cry.

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 am

"Just another stage I was doing..I need to improve on my alchemy..but come here. Your arm looks pretty damaged." Rin said as she walked closer to him trying to be a good friend if that's what you call it. As she got closer, she felt a pain in her hands that was shocking and burning. Rin decided to put her hands behind her back

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:03 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Ryoushi soon calmed down and looked at her with glistening moist red eyes and a sad smile. "Levy.... This is supposed to be my job here..." she jokes trying to lighten up the mood when she senses the two twins leaving her but she didn't say anything but the slight wince of pain was quite enough to say she needed to chase after them. Either way Ryoushi gave Levy one more hug before breaking away and helping her up. "I need to punish two twins.... I hope you can forgive me for leaving...." she says returning to normal within instants.

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:14 pm
Hearing Ryoushi's words made her giggle somewhat before she spoke,
"Well, I should atleast give it a shot once in a while~" She chanted lightly before placing a finger on her lips with a pout.
"You seem to have your hands full at the moment, and to say I was going to offer Chinese, but nope~ not anymore~" She chanted with a giggle as she tilted her head to the side before looking towards the rabbit huntress with a cheeky smile.
"Meh, I'll save some and bring it for you tomorrow, only if you smile! You better be smiling!" She shouted at her, being a bit selfish with her words as well before sticking her tongue out, laughing. Hoping it'd cheer Ryoushi up a bit.

It seemed Syo didn't go home, instead he returned to school to find his twin. He noticed that the old man had gone, he only hoped he'd learnt his lesson now as Syo found Myo with Rin as he stood away for a bit, waiting.
"It's fine, it's nothing that won't heal in a night. I mean it, though thanks for your concern, Miss Rin-san" He spoke with a nod and tilted his head to the side. It was obvious he was Myo, that was the best way to tell the two apart, via their personalities.

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PopCandy22 Wrote:

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Ryoushi smiled at her, "Ok... I promise!" She chimes with a more happy and softened smile. "Don't be afraid to give me a holler if your stubborn cousin is bothering you!" She muses with a giggle before blinking a few times at her, her rabbit ears peeking up not in danger but just a weird habit. "Levy....." she whines pouting, "Don't be so mean now...." she winced looking at her with innocent eyes.

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Giggling lightly, Levy stuck her tongue out,
                      "I'm only joking~ If you need anything, you can always come over, you could even bring the twins too since tomorrow I'll be cooking a big dinner, everyone's invited! It's a celebration for today, I will guess that Gajeel will disapprove but I will convince him!" She spoke fearlessly with a nod and a grin that made sure of it being more like a promise as she giggled some more. She was going to make sure she was going to reign triumphant as she nodded.
                      That was when she turned,
                      "Seriously though, if you need anything, either call me or come round to mine at any time~ I'm always available~" She chanted with a nod and a grin still as she giggled some more. Starting to walk around a bit but still looking at Ryoushi before remembering something,
                      "Oh yeah~ I've nearly finished my book so I'll give it to you soon...ish~" She chimed some more and nodded some more, clapping her hands together.

Kaguya and Gajeel had reached home, it wasn't even time to eat or anything. They were so bored as both of them sprawled across the couch. That was when an idea sprung to both of their minds, Levy was writing a book. What if they got a sneak peak now? They both looked at each other in sync before grinning with devilish grins before leaving for Levy's room, running there incase she walked throught that door right then. Grabbing the book, they began to read.

especially when you cry.

Layla Listressa Wrote:

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Ryoushi smiled, "Alright ill be sure to stop by!" She giggles before starting to walk off before she heard Levy's voice and turned around as she said something about her book. "Sounds great! Make sure to finish it soon!" She beams before waving good bye and walking off. Finding the twins at home waiting calmly on the couch. Ok.... they deserved the truth after all.... "Before you two say anything. What I told you was just a lie to get off my back..... he isn't what you think he is so just relax." She confesses with a sigh after shutting the door and the two stood while giving a spine chilling serious look. "So you lied to us?" Ryoushi nodded fearlessly as the two licked their lips and whispered in her ear. "We're hungry..... make us something to eat." They purr and she melted from humiliation. She would never live this down as she gulped and frowned. "Ok ok fine! I'll wear the damned suit! But I refuse to wear it outside!" She growls and they smile. Nodding as she walks over to the closet in Kaito's room and snatching it while going to her room. "You two even try to sneak a peek and your both dead!" She yells while slamming her door staring and glaring at the bunny suit in front of her disdainfully as she forced herself to put it on in order to have these two go. Why does she do this you ask? Its simple.... deep down she knows that she can't live without them that and she owes them BIG time...... to get rid of the massive stash of Blackmail they have on her too......

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Rin walked up to him and placed her hand gently on his cheek "Don't call me Miss..it makes me sound old, im only eighteen haha" she said as she smiled softly noticing the other twin

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Levy giggled, walking back home, her hands behind her back, stopping just before she entered her house. She hadn't seen her mother for a while now, she wondered where that spirit was by now. Soon, she stopped thinking about her, smiling, maybe she just had to speak to father or something. She was sure that spirit hadn't wandered too far away as she opened the door with a smile before hearing footsteps in her room and arguements. A sigh escaped her lips as she rushed upstairs, only to see the two arguing over her book as she tried to stop the two, only to have them rip out a couple of pages. Her hard work. Gone before her eyes as she remained silent. Kaguya and Gajeel stared at her, somewhat frightened as she broke, shouting at the top of her lungs.
                      "Get out of my room, now!" She burst before poiting at the door, slamming it and locking herself in there, literally. They'd just ruined her good mood as she knelt next to the book, looking at the pages. Her eyes watering, she only wished that spirit would come back now to support her, comfort her with her voice like her mother usually would do.

Kaguya sat outside the room, against the door sighing. Looking down, she looked towards Gajeel who was sat on the top step, folded arms. Kaguya wanted to apologise to 'Fairy', let alone tell her about Analisa, her mother, and her journey to Nirvana, the fact she'd actually passed on. Biting her lip, she stood up before knocking on the door to Levy's room,
                      "Levy, can I talk to you? Please? Maybe over some tea?" She questioned as she heard an click from the door. Was she going to come out? She wondered as she took a step back to open the door a slight bit before speaking,
                      "I'll go for that tea, but I'm not talking..." She spoke with a harsh tone and a sniffle as Kaguya sighed with a faint smile,
                      "I'll go grab that tea then and bring it up for you." She spoke, leaving and grabbing the tea before coming back up and giving it to her. As soon as she did, the door was closed and locked again. It seemed she was really pissed off with them this time as she sighed, tonight was going to be a long night with this, she knew that it'd be Chinese again tonight as she went to go order their usual. Gajeel still sat on the stairs in case, just in case Levy came out of her room and wanted to talk to them again. Though even he knew that'd be impossible.

Syo was still stood there, grumbling to himself as Myo responded,
                      "Well, I hate to sound rude so I call most women by that honorific. That's a fact." He spoke with a grin as Syo was still grumbling before using teleportation for a split second and grabbed Myo before teleporting again, alot further away from Rin and still in hiding.
                      "Why're you talking to her so casually?!" He shouted in a low whisper as Myo frowned.
                      "Well, she asked me something so I answered her. Why? Do you really like her or something?" He questioned. The response was obvious, Syo's entire face had changed to red as soon as he asked as he tried to shrug it all off before speaking again.
                      "Just head home, I'll be joining you, it's been too much of a long day, I'll tell you that for a fact." He spoke with a sigh as they both nodded in sync before teleporting outside the school and walking home. Both battered and bruised, they were laughing all the way home and talking, just like old times before they entered home and started to eat. It seemed today was fun for them two as they felt like they should sleep early. Afterall, it'd mean sleeping in later than usual, not only that but apparently Kaguya and Gajeel wanted to chat to them in one of the classrooms tomorrow and knowing them two, they'd be in there for hours talking. Though no one knew what the discussion was going to be about strangely. Though, Myo rung up Rin before heading to bed early,
                      "Sorry about earlier, Rin-san, but my twin was simply jealous of me speaking to you it seems as I was simply speaking to you. Jeez, I don't know why he's so easily jealous, it's kinda annoying. He must like you alot, Rin-san." He spoke with a laugh, noticing his twin had gotten out of the shower and was now in his room, already sleeping.
                      "I'll have to speak to you tomorrow, Rin-san, I need some sleep." He spoke with a smile as he spoke one last time,
                      "Goodnight, Rin-san, have sweet dreams." He spoke before putting the phone down, sighing before heading to bed to sleep.

Gajeel and Kaguya were sat in the kitchen, eating. Levy still hadn't left her room, even for a snack or her meal as they sighed, definately a long night as they looked at each other before continuing thier meal. Maybe they shouldn't have done that, try to read Levy's book. Well, they shouldn't have even argued over it. They even forgot about what they were arguing about in the first place as they sighed, it was going to be murder tonight or even tomorrow, trying to get her to speak to them again.

especially when you cry.

PopCandy22 Wrote:

Layla Listressa Wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:10 pm

From hearing the conversantion over the phone, Rin blushed and giggled while Myo was talking yo her. After she Hung up she went to her bedroom and saw her dog Jazz asleep. Rin sighed and went to her brother's bedroom and slept there. She smiled before she closed her eyes, thinking about those twins and their personalities made her giggle.

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PopCandy22

Newbie Noob

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Ryoushi was growling a lot of curse words under her breath as she looked down at her worst nightmare. It was a sheer pitch black corset like suit that was strapless and shaped like a one piece bathing suit. The fishnet stockings really didn't help her with her heels she can barely even walk in! Her cuffs were white along with the collar and black bowtie. Gods she was humiliated. "We could always help you put it on you know...!" Akaito suggests and she growled loud enough for them to hear. "Screw off! I'm not coming out!" "But that wasn't part of the deal!" Kaito whines and she balled her hands into fists. "Well things don't always go as planned!" She snorts while starting to take off the revealing and ridiculous piece of clothing when the door burst open and Ryoushi's eyes widened in shock as Akaito glared. "But neither was this." He growls going towards her and Kaito as her arms pinned behind her back smirking at his brother. "Get off me this instant!" She hisses a protest when Akaito grins evilly. "Lying to us is one thing...." he says putting his face only inches from Ryoushi's, "But not putting up your end of a bargain is another story..." he purrs going closer and closing the gap when she headbutted him in the face. Then as he fell she eased her way out of Kaito's grip and knocked him out too. "You stupid perverts!" She hissed with venom dripping from her words hatefully. Pulling a move on her! Were they insane! Apparently as Ryoushi quickly changed into some normal clothes and rushiled out the house until Kaito stopped her. Tripping her to the floor, "Ow! Kaito!" She yells when he hushed her. There was a strange and unfamiliar look in his blue eyes that made her feel weak. "K- Kaito....." she shakes with wide eyes as he closed the gap between them. Picking her up and closing his bedroom door behind him. Placing her down and crossing his arms while looking at her. "Why did you lie?" He growls.
"That's none of your business..." Ryoushi growled back after looking away and recovering from her shock. But he grabbed her arms and pinned her successfully against the wall. Both eyes meeting. Stubborn red ones with serious blue. "You've never lied to me of all people before. Listen I'm sorry about Ari-" she winced slightly, "but move on and see that there are two people who fell head over heels for you!" He tells her forcefully and her eyes widen but glare at him. "Love doesn't exist. Don't make me laugh. All you and Akaito ever cared about was getting under my clothes!" She says getting interrupted by Kaito's lips against hers and something else... something she couldn't put a finger on but soon her world went black as she passed out not knowing what happened next.

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games