Welcome to Gaia! ::

♫♬ Eternal Sonata: New Dreams ♫♬

Back to Guilds

Cross the bridge between dreams and reality. 

Tags: Eternal Sonata, roleplay, fantasy, PlayStation 3, Xbox 

Reply ♪ Dimmuendo
♩ Taiko Village Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:35 am
Near the border of Dimmuendo, lies a tiny village hidden in a small forest. Not too many people know of it and it rarely gets any visitors. It is a strange place with a unique culture.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:42 am
User Image

Rhapsody
♩ The Flirtatious Thief ♩

After traveling through the forest, Rhapsody was able to spot the small peaceful village. When he steps in, he notices people were dressed strangely, and the decorations were different from what he's experienced. "Hey, all these guys are dressed like Vivace. Maybe this is where his taste of clothes comes from."

Where am I?: Taiko Village
Who am I with?: Caesura, Vivace
How am I feeling?: neutral
(Out Of Charm: )

Little Miss English
Norway_is_Sexy

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

EzrealTheProdigalExplorer

Quotable Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image

♫ ~ Vivace ~ ♫
The Wise Martial Artist

Vivace looked around the small little town and smiled. It seemed that it actually was a pretty peaceful place. Once Rhapsody pointed out that his type of clothing was similar to those of the people who lived here. He looked at his out fit and then back to the villiagers around them. "Wow...I do have similar clothes to them..." Vivace didn't really know where his style of clothes came from, since he lived in Agogo, but he remembered that even before his mother was killed, he would wear these asian styled clothing.

{{O.O.C:}}

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Little Miss English

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image

Rhapsody

Rhapsody couldn't help but grin at Vivace "Guess this place makes you feel like you're right at home, huh? It's near a forest and everyone dresses the same as you."

Little Miss English
Norway_is_Sexy

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+Caesura the innocent Assassin+

"Yeah, everythings so colourful here~!"Caesura smiled as she allowed her eyes to look around their surroundings, drinking in the new bright cheerfull colorful atmosphere.

Out Of Curatives:

Norway_is_Sexy

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:07 am
User Image

♫ ~ Vivace ~ ♫
The Wise Martial Artist

Vivace smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right...I kinda do feel at home here." Maybe this was where his mother was from. He was full of questions. Maybe at least one of these people knew his mother.

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Little Miss English

Quotable Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:51 am
User Image

Rhapsody

Rhapsody was a bit curious about the culture in this place. More importantly, what kind of food did they have here? Hey, he was a guys, and guys love food. Suddenly, he notices a flyer or two falling from the sky. He looked up and saw a pegasus flying by with a trail of flyers folllowing behind him. "Huh? A black pegasus? Those are only ridden by Forte's royal messangers. I wonder what this is about. He picked up the flyer and was shocked to see it was a wanted flyer... of him! It said he is wanted for mass murder! "Capture this killer alive and will be rewarded a million gold. Beware, may have accomplices." What the hell is this crap?!"

Little Miss English
Norway_is_Sexy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well sh*t..."Caesura cursed alloud, eyeing the flyers, scooping one up herself. May have accomplices....the assassin groaned. The last thing an assassin needed was to be on a wanted poster as an accomplice of a 'killer'. And Rhapsody wasn't even a killer! If anyone she was the closest thing to a killer out of the three in their little family. Caesura shook herself,"Gather as many of those posters as you can, we need to get rid of them, it'll at least lower your notoriety a little." Orange eyes traveled over to a herald who was yelling out the advertisement for a bounty- the first person to kill her friend would receive a hefty amount of gold. They'd also receive a blade to the neck if Caesura had a say. The half-fairy began to scoop up more posters, shoving them into her pockets.

Out Of Curatives:

Norway_is_Sexy

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:44 am
User Image

Rhapsody

Rhapsody had an idea who might've done this. No doubt it was that crazy scientist he escaped from when he was a kid. Since he was close to the prince, he could use his royal messengers to send whtever messages he wanted. The thief was so mad, he just ripped the flyers to shreds with his mouth "That b*****d! He'll do whatever it takes to get me!" And the "may have accomplices part wasn't good. it meant Vivace and Caesura would be involved. Since they wanted him to be captured alive, they might eliminate anyone who was with him. This wasn't good. With speed, he was able to get as many flyers as he could, while he was cursing under his breath. "How dare he calls me a killer? Thief, yes. Sexual deviant, I could live with that title. But murderer?! Do I look like the killing type?!"

Little Miss English
Norway_is_Sexy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:17 am

"If you don't mind me asking...Who's 'that b*****d'?"Caesura wandered aloud, looking slightly baffled. So someone was out to get Rhapsody? It was the most likely explanation at the moment. Especially with the way Rhapsody was acting all the puzzle pieces slotted together. Caesura blinked when the thief started ripping up the flyers with his mouth, then quicker than Caesura had ever seen Rhapsody move, he began to snatch up flyers.

Out Of Curatives:

Norway_is_Sexy

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:23 am
User Image

Rhapsody

Rhapsody managed to rip ever single flyer he had to shreds "Some guy named Nocturne. He's a crazy scientist and is the right-hand man to the prince of Forte. He caught me once several years agon when I was a kid. Just when he was about to perform his wicked experiments on me, I managed to escape. Seems that this nutcase is the type that will do what it takes to capture his escaped prey." The scary part was these flyers were going to tossed around in several parts all over the world, which meant he can't stay in one place for too long. So he had to avoid any signs of civilization? How lame.

Little Miss English
Norway_is_Sexy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:48 am

"Nocturne...I've heard of him, never met him though. Apparently he has several super soldi-..."Caesura suddenly trailed off into thought a look of disgust on her face, like she was about to be sick. The realisation that the mad scientist had most likely sent that kid after Rhapsody in Agogo Village, that the he was using children to do his biding no less...Caesura shuddered, a shiver running from her spine down to the tips of her wings.

Out Of Curatives:

Norway_is_Sexy

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Quotable Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image

♫ ~ Vivace ~ ♫
The Wise Martial Artist

Vivace looked up and caught a couple of the fliers. Rhapsody? As a murderer? It just didn't seem right. The young asian listened to Caesura and Rhapsody talk about this 'Nocturne' character. He sounded like a very horrible person, and Vivace didn't want to ever encounter someone like him. After gathering a few fliers from the ground he looked back around to see a few people staring at him. Did they see the fliers? Vivace looked away and hurried back over to his friends. "Um...Rhapsody? Caesura? There's a few people staring right at us."

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Little Miss English

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image

Rhapsody

Although she was interrupted, Rhapsody had an idea that Caesura was about to mention that he may have been the one who sent that kid super soldier to him. made sense since he was the only one capable of making a powerful weapon. He looked at the people as Vivace mentioned that they were looking "Damn, we got to hide." he grabbed more fliers and ran past a corner to get himself out of sight. Great, now his friends were involved with his problems, again.

Little Miss English
Norway_is_Sexy

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:39 am

"Wait for us!"Caesura had went to thank Vivace for the warning but as soon as she saw Rhapsody race off to hide, she reluctantly began to follow the other, pulling a cloak out of her bag and pulling it on- it would hide a large amount of her face and her wings and hair. The bright purple hair and the glimmering wings made the assassin easy to recognise if you knew what you were looking for.

Out Of Curatives:

Norway_is_Sexy

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

♪ Dimmuendo

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out